Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by davidpizon
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1813 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1812 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1793 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from davidpizon:

I realize this isn't much to go on. It's a long shot but...
    All of the machines have thumb locks.
    “The Addams Family”
    Has clear plastic ramps instead of factory "smoke grey” like the cloud topper. The three magnets under the playfield each have an inline fuse holder added. Shooter rod knob is clear red plastic.

“The Incredible Hulk”
    Contains a “Ni-Wumpf” CPU board instead of the standard factory board. I added green grounding wire with screw hole terminals across all boards including “chime” board. The "Extra Ball" insert is very saucered.

“Flight 2000”
    My friend, Eric Strangeway, from whom I bought this machine from told me he wrote his initials and the date when it was serviced on the filter capacitor on the driver board.
    “Fireball” (head stolen)
    This has been repainted in newer brighter colors. The overspray from the original factory paint can still be seen if the head is opened. I still have the matching lower cabinet with a matching repaint job.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Added 2 days ago: I forgot to mention that the apron on the "Addams Family" had been spray painted black. The artwork on the apron is a decal instead of the factory screen printing.

With this info, Now they have everything they need to change and to sell the machines without issue. This should have been held back until a machine was brought forward to identify.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-pin-alert-california-folsom-area?tu=brtlkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.