av.jpg
image.jpg
DropItLikeItsHot.gif
6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8.jpg
k2-_356282eb-3aa2-4b16-88a1-11b58bda4525.v1.jpg
shock.jpg
pinball-lock-bolt.jpg
image-resize.php.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaberm1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I don't understand how it needing to be serviced is related to anything. If it's gone, are you saying the owner is hoping that whoever stole it (or buys it) will try to get it fixed and catch them then?

We have people all the time that have laptops and desktops stolen that report to us, I work in a computer store. System had a broken hinge on the laptop, please be on the look out.

Also get people that call in and say X Model system, user name was XXX and the password was XXX.

Have people all the time call in with "I was drunk and changed my password, can you remove it?"

We can reference the list to see if it was one called in. Haven't had one yet and not really sure of the legal course that could be pressed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gaberm1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-hulk-93-keep-an-eye-out?tu=gaberm1972 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.