Topic Stats

• 182 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
480x360.jpg
av.jpg
image.jpg
DropItLikeItsHot.gif
6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8.jpg
k2-_356282eb-3aa2-4b16-88a1-11b58bda4525.v1.jpg
shock.jpg
pinball-lock-bolt.jpg
image-resize.php.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago

And you guys say Avengers is a bad machine. And yet someone liked it enough to steal one. Just trying to make some lemonade out of those lemons.

Really hope they find this but I'm betting that's a slim chance. Some guy in Houston had his BBB stolen out of his Garage and it sounded like the cops didn't even want to do anything about it.

Good luck on the search.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

The thief probably figured it wouldn't be missed.

bazinga. Got me there

#26 4 years ago

I agree and love AV (own a pro). It's just not well liked by most pinheads. Hope they find it, just not to confident it will turn up now.

just for you flash - "#wheresthehulk"

#52 4 years ago

Why not just install one of these on the bottom of the cab and chain the games all together with locks?

Granted, a home collector may not like having a couple extra small holes in the bottom of the game but then again, they aren't likely to be a buyer of a routed game anyways. Seems like a cheap and easy way to make it even harder to steal.

Something like this bracket installed using bolts (smooth on the outside and lock nuts on the inside) should work pretty well.

image-resize.php.jpg

#122 4 years ago

It's 090-5001-ND and can easily be bought from pinball life so that probably wont help anyone track it down. There are 2 coils there though. One for the left and one for the right motions.

av.jpg

The coil.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1185

#125 4 years ago

Reading this again I'm thinking you may be talking about coil 500-7051-04 which is the one that moves his arms up and down. That one is not nearly as common. If it's not working 99% of the time it's just a wire came off it's connector or broke as stern made that connection to tight.

#129 4 years ago

Not surprised. If the Houston Police wouldn't help with a stolen BBB I'm not surprised your police don't care about a Hulk. Really a shame that our law enforcement doesn't have the time to track down this stuff. One of the reasons why crime is on the rise (IMHO) is because people are starting to learn you are not likely to be prosecuted if you deal with small crime and don't do bodily injury to someone.

And I don't mean this as sarcasm or talking down to the police as I'm actually actively trying to get hired on in my local PD department. I want to be part of the solution and I'd like to take an active role in that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside