image-548.jpg
00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg
00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg
00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg
Screenshot (1).png
image-792.jpg
12-31-2014 2-58-34 PM.png
282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg
There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 9 years ago

Great news!!! Must make you feel great knowing they won't be back and they will be rotting in jail soon.

#202 9 years ago

File a civil suit against all of them!!! Are they locals?

#203 9 years ago

Cool. Ed

#204 9 years ago

That's GREAT news. Some criminals are sooooo stupid, driving around with stolen cameras with their faces on vid. Not the brightest bulb on the tree. I hope you can get everything back.

#205 9 years ago

That's great!

#206 9 years ago

That is some great news! I'm really glad to hear things are looking up. I've had my house burglarized and it's really a horrible feeling on top of being pissed as hell. Knowing they got caught and getting some stuff back would've made me feel better about it but it never happened in my case.

#207 9 years ago

Great news to hear Rob.

Although - you know it's not the end just yet. Hoping that justice is served.

#208 9 years ago

Basically locals, an adjoining county. They're in Potosi Ed.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#209 9 years ago

Happy for you! this means you and a lot of other people are a lot safer. And I'm glad the sheriff is doing the due diligence to help victims get their property back. This is the best possible outcome. Great news to start off the new year!

#210 9 years ago

Score one for the good guys!

#211 9 years ago

Great news!

#212 9 years ago

That is great news - hopefully the pins will be home again soon.

#213 9 years ago

Awesome news!

#215 9 years ago

#216 9 years ago

So happy about the ending to this, I hope you find your pins but as much as it would suck not to, at least this s#!t is over for you.

#217 9 years ago

Great news Rob! Hoping this concludes with a great finishing end!

#218 9 years ago

hopefully you get your games back. I'm sure they are in some storage unit somewhere.

#219 9 years ago

this is wonderful news! must be such a relief. here's hoping these idiots were at least careful when they moved your games, and they're stashed somewhere dry.

i had a burglar take a rather nice guitar from me once (a les paul) and he stashed it in the woods outside of its case. it was covered in rust when i eventually got it back.

#220 9 years ago

sucks tho, because all the time your going to spend recovering your stuff. Can't get money back for the time, hassle or the stuff that is damaged or never recovered. PIA no matter what.

#221 9 years ago

Rob,

Yehhhhhh the cops are onto this!

We on the West Coast LOVE YOU & TARA.... Most IMPORTANT!!!!

Roxy girl & Barbie

#222 9 years ago

Congratulations; we need some Judge Dredd pictures in here...

Crime does not pay, dirtbags

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#225 9 years ago

When I saw that there had been a bunch of posts to this thread in the past day or so, that it meant good news. Wow! Happy for you!

Hope we were able to help keep your spirits up during this ordeal over the past week or so.

#226 9 years ago

Good to hear! Glad they caught them. Is there any way people on here can keep up with the case? Hopefully they get some real punishment.

#227 9 years ago

VERY glad to hear they've been caught! hope you get all your things back soon too.
know what its like to get cleaned out, it HURTS. glad the police were useful for you.

yes lets hope they get real punishment. trespassing, breaking an entry, armed robbery, criminal conspiracy (everything a gang of bank robbers would get!), with jail time AND revoked drivers licenses for using vehicles to do these deeds too. hell, I'd even add "terrorism" because you were afraid for yours and others safety too on your own property. no actual confrontation isnt the issue, how many victims were living in fear that these armed SOB's would show up when they were at home?
I hope whoever judges it will take that concept into consideration as well.

#228 9 years ago

This is awesome to hear, hoping you recover all your items or at least they pay restitution for the others. Less criminals on the street now.

#229 9 years ago

Great news Rob but really hoping you get your machines back.

#230 9 years ago

When they get convicted, don't let up. File a civil suite to recovery all your expenses that pertain to these actions. If they want a plea deal demand full restitution first. Nothing scares crooks more than legal action and court dates.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

they caught the b@s!@rds!!

Outstanding! It's great how the low-life community rats each-other out as soon as one is nabbed. Hats off to the Sheriff's office.

-Rob
-Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#232 9 years ago

That's wonderful! Please consider going to their sentencing and speaking prior to judgment. It might go a long way in keeping them off the street when the judge finds out that you don't even want to be in your house alone.

#233 9 years ago

Very glad to hear these scum bags have been caught. Hope you get everything back.

#234 9 years ago

This should get even more interesting now to see where the games went and to who???

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Basically locals, an adjoining county. They're in Potosi Ed.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

Figgers, there are some shit bums in potosi. That's why I put out the fake wanted to buy ads on Craig's list. It happens all the time around here and nobody knows about it because it's rarely on the news. Im really surprised they didn't contact me about buying them as the whole small town knows that I buy anything arcade related. Pm me thsir names when you get a chance rob. Ed blair 573-701-5690

#236 9 years ago

Awesome news! Glad they caught the dirtbags that did this. Hopefully they are able to recover most if not all of your stuff.

Having stuff stolen from you is a horrible feeling. I've been fortunate not to have my house broken into but have had vehicles broken into 4 times in the past. The worst of which the thieves actually stole the seats out of my car leaving me without a driveable vehicle for a couple days.

#237 9 years ago

Great News! I'm sure the pinball's will surface. Once they find out what the value of the pinball machines, they will cave. Nice knowing they will be behind bars.

#238 9 years ago

Cool to hear they got em! I realy hope you can recover those pins!!!!

#239 9 years ago

hope you get your pins back mate!

#240 9 years ago

Choggard, tell the warden you are Jewish - you'll eat better.

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Choggard, tell the warden you are Jewish - you'll eat better.

Oh damn! Zinger.

#242 9 years ago

Awesome news, Rob. Glad to hear it. Hope the machines turn up soon!

#243 9 years ago

Finally a happy ending !
Now that you know names and addresses, maybe its time to turn the tables around on these shits...

#244 9 years ago

You must feel great now that they've caught them. Hopefully, they will recover the games as well.

Oh and thanks for keeping us all posted when you obviously have more pressing things to handle. Way more satisfying than the Big Bang Bar thread a while back.

#245 9 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

One of the three guys got pulled over this Monday night for a routine traffic stop

If the TV show COPS has taught us anything is that criminals with drugs, stolen goods or arrest warrants aren't smart enough to follow basic traffic laws.

#246 9 years ago

Glad you are safe now. At least one was on your property armed.

LTG : )™

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

If the TV show COPS has taught us anything is that criminals with drugs, stolen goods or arrest warrants aren't smart enough to follow basic traffic laws.

"You drove a meth lab to the airport ??"

#248 9 years ago

You all assume law enforcement will do something to find the pins prosecute the bad guys. Get a life law enforcement only fills out the paperwork after the fact.

#249 9 years ago

Awesome news, these things rarely turn out well these days, props to the cops too. I hope you get your pins back and insurance covers any damages. Wow.. great news!

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from alamo:

You all assume law enforcement will do something to find the pins prosecute the bad guys. Get a life law enforcement only fills out the paperwork after the fact.

And catches scumbag pin stealing robbers it appears.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

7,500 (OBO)
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-games-mid-missouri-help-request/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.