image-548.jpg
00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg
00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg
00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg
Screenshot (1).png
image-792.jpg
12-31-2014 2-58-34 PM.png
282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg
There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 9 years ago

Dang it Rob, I passed through OKC from Dallas this morning. Even stopped to see family. Wish this was posted earlier as I would have stopped in to check them for you and taken photos etc. I am now near Rolla heading home.

#152 9 years ago

Rob,

I know Jimmy Hefner at Metro Pinball, I bet he would be willing to give me the serial number with a simple phone call.

#153 9 years ago

This is Jimmy Hefner at Metro Pinball. The owner has ton's of games in many different storage buildings. Unless he bought it from someone else, there is no way these guys would be involved in anything of this magnitude. Great guys....

#154 9 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

This is Jimmy Hefner at Metro Pinball. The owner has ton's of games in many different storage buildings. Unless he bought it from someone else, there is no way these guys would be involved in anything of this magnitude. Great guys....

Yeah I was just thinking if Jimmy bought them recently and was unaware of where they came from.

#155 9 years ago

That ad was posted to CL a month ago... 2014-11-28 6:20pm

and last updated 12/23. Unless they also stole a BTTF Delorean, I think this one is not it.

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

That ad was posted to CL a month ago... 2014-11-28 6:20pm
and last updated 12/23.

Was any info changed/added in the ad when it was updated just before Christmas?

#157 9 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you catch the guy/girl involved.

#158 9 years ago

you might want to give Jimmy a call then in case they try and unload them on him.

#159 9 years ago

I know you said you don't want people risking their lives, but if I was closer I'd offer the same as your friends. Some people just don't deserve to be on the planet with the rest of us.

I hope you get your stuff back, or at a minimum the guy freezes to death somewhere.

#160 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

I had a second home in the middle of nowhere. After having some issues, I finally caught the guys. Turned out to be the biggest punks on the street. Even though I caught them caught them coming to the front door dressed in camo with weapons, the sherrif said he could not do anything because I did not have no trespassing signs posted.

move to florida and just shoot the dirt bags.... much easier, and no wasted time for the legal system!

#161 9 years ago

stlouis.craigslist.org link

Maybe a possibility. No price, listed as Best Offer. Worth a look maybe.

#162 9 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

" target="_blank">stlouis.craigslist.org link

I would say it is a decent possibility as that game has not been sitting in that current spot long based on lack of fade and proximity to window.

#163 9 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

" target="_blank">stlouis.craigslist.org link

Rob, also looks within a short drive of your place?

#164 9 years ago

Fingers crossed that's it and they get them.

#165 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would say it is a decent possibility as that game has not been sitting in that current spot long based on lack of fade and proximity to window.

Yep. This, the proximity of the theft and the whole "make offer" thing makes it very suspect.

#166 9 years ago

Tried replying. Looks like the ad was pulled.

On the OKC games, Jimmy called me back today, definitely not my games, but hopefully another set of eyes looking for them.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#167 9 years ago

Looks like someone flagged it down. Here was the pics before they go away. Google maps says this is two hours or so from Davisville.

00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg

00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg

00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg

#168 9 years ago

The original link that was posted still works. The second link is dead. Here's some stuff to help.

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.9908471,-90.8230697,15.22z

image-548.jpgimage-548.jpg image-195.jpgimage-195.jpg
#169 9 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Looks like someone flagged it down. Here was the pics before they go away. Google maps says this is two hours or so from Davisville.

00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg 20 KB

00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg 38 KB

00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg 33 KB

Seems counterproductive to flag it if the point is to get information about the thieves....

#170 9 years ago

There's certainly one identifiable thing on that machine that could rule it in or out, if it's Rob's. That yellow coin sticker on the front isn't straight on the right side of the coin door.

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

Dang, link's down now. Do you still have the image files on your hard drive? If so right click one, properties, and click the "details" tab. Scroll down. Is there anything listed under "GPS?" I have coordinates from the map on the page, but am not sure if they are accurate.

#172 9 years ago

Cant craigslist give the ip address is questioned by police

#173 9 years ago

Here's the 3 files for history

00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg00w0w_4GcpXHjJrWV_600x450.jpg 00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg00o0o_eBiUoo15h3i_600x450.jpg 00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg00707_7Inv3eS6KSG_600x450.jpg
#174 9 years ago

Address deleted.

#175 9 years ago

It doesn't seem cool to be posting the address in public. This could be a witchhunt that some innocents might be pulled into publicly, maybe keep the personal details in a private message to Borygard?

On the flipside, the thief could be reading this too.

#176 9 years ago

Done. Wasn't thinking, just looking up stuff quick. PM sent.

#177 9 years ago

Borygard,

From looking at th 3 pics of the Gladiators pins in the CL ad, can you see any features that you recognize that let you know if it is your pin or not.
Not asking you to tell us what the unique feature(s) is/are, just curious if you can tell if that is definitely not your machine.
You know, like a dent on a siderail, or something on the coin door, or something different on the playfield such as flippers, or on the apron.

#179 9 years ago

So sorry to hear about this Rob.

Posted on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pinball/comments/2rd08h/help_requested_for_any_pinheads_in_the_missouri/

Every little bit helps and hope things will work out and that you will be able to regain your sense of peace and security about all of this.

#180 9 years ago

Just one additional thought.

It's cool we're all rally the troops to help Rob out. But if everyone keeps posting on various web pages and sub collecting groups these guys are going to go into a hole for awhile. They likely found out Rob's not around based on basic internet skills and what shows he'd be at. If the goal is to make them sit on them for awhile, mission will be accomplished.

Just saying if we get pinside, RGP and the major resellers on the look out, plastering the internet further may be counter productive to catching this guy in the near term.

#181 9 years ago

Wow, you guys seriously have your sleuth hats on. This is exactly what I mean when I say there's no way these pins aren't going to be found, the pinball community is far too close.

I've checked out this game. It ended up in a buddy's hands and he let me know he had it. I went over and looked it over. Although I can't be 100% sure, I didn't have the serial number for this one, I'm leaning heavily towards this wasn't mine. There are some things that would have clued me to it being mine that I didn't see.

The cockeyed sticker on the front was a moving company's ID, not something that would have been on it when I had it.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#182 9 years ago

Not it guys, friend bought it today, rob looked at it! ;(

#183 9 years ago

I want to start off by saying I'm sorry this was not one of Robs games.I contacted the seller right away,hopped in the car and was on my way.Stored all GPS settings,saved phone number.The seller seemed pretty legit at how he aquired the pin a few months ago,(is what he said).His parents also seemed legit,although a half hour is hard to judge anyone in todays world.I just wanted to pay him and get it in my possession for various reasons.I then contacted Rob to come over and take a look at the pin and upon looking it over he was pretty sure it wasn't his.One giveaway was the original store receipt of where it was purchased still sitting in the coin box.

Rob being the nice guy he is said on the phone "even if it's mine you can keep it"and I said "no,if it yours it's yours,take it"
I really thought we were on to finding some info out on this crime but it just doesn't seem to be the case unfortunately,just a coincidence.
Again sorry Rob that this news didn't help you.
Dave

#184 9 years ago

was the game a good price tho? Hopefully you least got a deal on it. Gladiators i'd think would be easy to identify, by the wear on the holes and saucer. Seems everyone I've seen had very different and distinct wear. Should be able to tell yours. Has to be unique aspects to it somewhere.

#185 9 years ago

I'm just glad Rob was able to get a look at it.It did have some wear that Rob thought his didn't have

#186 9 years ago

I'm so sorry!

#187 9 years ago

Elevatorman added to my good guy list

#188 9 years ago
Quoted from icust298:

yellow coin sticker o

That looks like a sticker from a moving company to me, possible Rob?

#189 9 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

That looks like a sticker from a moving company to me, possible Rob?

Yes, it was:

Quoted from Borygard:

The cockeyed sticker on the front was a moving company's ID, not something that would have been on it when I had it.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#190 9 years ago

"Pinside Pitbulls".....Man you guys get on this stuff. Impressive. Rob you have alot of people that care for you....

#191 9 years ago

Rob
if there's anything for sale that seems to have a possibility to be one of your items, on the way from my area to yours. I'm almost positive ill be heading down to CK's party on the 17th next week. I can always stop and take a peek.
If I found something of yours I would hold them at gunpoint until you show up and beat the living hell out of them then we call the law. Sorry officer he was like that when we got here, but by the way that's his stolen stuff!!!!! LOL!

I HATE FU&%^NG THIEVES CAN YOU TELL!!!!!

JT

#192 9 years ago

Just noticed this thread. I am so sorry to hear this Rob. This is some scary stuff. I know how violated I felt when my Jeep was broken into back in college...I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if it were my home.

I hope this is resolved soon for you and life can get back to normal. I also hope that when they catch the guy we can put some t-bone steak undies on him, coat him in gravy, and let Taro go to town for a few hours.

Take care buddy,
Chris

#193 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I also hope that when they catch the guy we can put some t-bone steak undies on him, coat him in gravy, and let Taro go to town for a few hours.

Don't give Bryan Kelly any ideas... he might like that...

Keith

(needed to interject a little levity into a really crappy situation)...

#194 9 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Don't give Bryan Kelly any ideas... he might like that...
Keith
(needed to interject a little levity into a really crappy situation)...

No worries...Kelly can have a go at the guy after Taro is done with him if he wants.

#195 9 years ago

Someone robbing you is a terrible feeling. Last year someone broke into my home when i was at work. You just feel well... violated. They left my pin alone, just took my TV that was 3 months old.

#196 9 years ago

Might be a good idea to notify the local papers and media. It would probably make the news as it's a unique

this is so sad

Bob C

#197 9 years ago

Some good news, they caught the b@s!@rds!! I've been identifying my personal property all day, no pins yet, but I'm definitely hopeful.

One of the three guys got pulled over this Monday night for a routine traffic stop. He was arrested for an outstanding warrant. They found a box of my property in his truck including one of the stolen trail cameras with his and the other guy's mugs as they were taking the camera. The guy immediately rolled on his buddies and the Sheriff has been serving court orders all day to search houses and storage units. Each place they search they find more of my stuff.

There was a bag of about two dozen trail cameras at the Sheriff's office I had to go through to pick out the ones that were mine. These guys had a racket going and my property looks to be just one of many.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#198 9 years ago

Sweeeet! congrats on that!

#199 9 years ago

Fuggin awesome!!!

#200 9 years ago

Great News Rob!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 320 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-games-mid-missouri-help-request/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.