butt cup flip.gif
billy-ripken.jpg
Tadaaa.gif
2011-12-06 08.50.54.jpg
10441178_10203436680092204_5746283010950503844_n.jpg
10462491_10203436680252208_1682283359494369732_n.jpg
10406514_10203436679212182_1621158228862051236_n.jpg
flashback-lebowski.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Sucks man. Was it insured?

#521 9 years ago

I continue to wonder why people live in Texas.

#529 9 years ago

Just wondering, that's all. Seems like a lot of bad shit happens down in TX on a regular basis. People post here all the time about crazy stuff going on down there. Mostly crime and violent crime. Didn't mean to offend an entire state.

I stopped wondering what happened to the BBB 6 or 7 pages ago. The OP doesn't care enough to update us, so I stopped caring about his game.

Lotta threads on here these days gets bled dry with speculation because there isn't enough actual factual information. I get a little impertinent when I'm bored. Sorry.

#532 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Don't bother. More and more TheFamilyArcade has become a troll around here. On variety of issues.

It's practically impossible to be a troll on Pinside. After 3 pages or so of ANY thread, there's almost nothing you could post that would actually stand out as being "trollish". Let's see, in this one we've had castration, death penalty for theft. Implication of "guns for hire" (placing a hit?). Massive speculation on whether this is a hoax, who did what how and why. If people are actually reading these Pinside "drama threads" with a straight face they're missing the point these days. IMHO.

#533 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I would not mind living in Austin. It always seems pretty hip when I go there.

I like the taco trucks there. Austin is kinda hip. Hip isn't how I'd describe most of TX. But I'm not a hipster anyway. I'd probably choose Austin for the political breadth...but that's not anything we can discuss on Pinside. So let's just use the code word "hip" from now on. Just like people use the term "interesting types" to describe the denizens of MLK blvd.

#539 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

This thread is only 2 days old, not a year old. Police investigations take time.

Nearly 3 days. It would be nice if the OP got back on here to say "thanks for the support folks" ... It's a police matter now, can't say much". So he's busy and doesn't live on Pinside, but expecting an update isn't asking for much.

#541 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

We here in Jersey feel the same way about New York. And I'd rather live in Texas than in Jersey. So hey...that's saying something.
Great BBQ, the Dallas Cowboys, and Schlitterbahn Waterpark. What's not to love?

There are people who don't like NY? That's absurd! Now you're trolling!

#671 9 years ago

Will Stern make a Tron Premium?

#684 9 years ago

The whole idea of it being stolen by someone that know you is unsettling. I've had a few Pinside parties where I've invited Pinside people I've never met into my home to play pinball. I'd hate to think that someone would target me after that. But that's just life I guess, and we can't live in fear.

Hope the OP is having some luck and gets his game back. And that the the culprits to to jail.

#686 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The whole idea of it being stolen by someone that know you is unsettling. I've had a few Pinside parties where I've invited Pinside people I've never met into my home to play pinball. I'd hate to think that someone would target me after that. But that's just life I guess, and we can't live in fear.
Hope the OP is having some luck and gets his game back. And that the the culprits to to jail.

Then again, I own Avengers, and who'd steal that? People probably just feel sorry for me, and move on to to the next pinsiders house.

#692 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, Nelson, when are you going on vacation?....just curious...

i'm on vacation now! Sitting in the dark corner of my basement, aiming a double ought six at the door.

#693 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Funny, because everyone else in the group is looking around at the others and thinking the same thing.
Uhhhh no. If you do not live here you have no idea. 50% of these people have no idea what a bath is and still throw shitty toilet paper on the floor. They have no earthly idea of personal space and will squeeze in right on top of you and they smell like ass. Another 20% are ghetto monkeys with their pants dragging the ground. You get there at 7AM and are lucky to leave by 12 or 1 PM and that is if you have a lawyer. But when you have 2 sets of 3 tickets you have no choice. I would rather sit through the hell than pay the bastards

"ghetto monkeys"?

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

blockquote cite="#1892548">"ghetto monkeys"?
What he really wants to say is (snip) but he is trying not to look like a full on un-pc redkneck. Last time he said something like this he said personal problems were making him unfriendly.
Post edited by moderator: Edited.

He asked me why I wouldn't want to live in Texas. Maybe one reason is because I'm far more likely to hear a comment like that in Texas than in New York.

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Wow. I saw all the news posts since I last visited the thread, so I thought maybe we had a big development and they found the BBB.
Instead I see a bunch of edited posts and allegations of racist posts being made.
"Oh Pinside"

Allegations?

#772 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I didn't see the posts since they were edited you dufus. So yes, allegations.

Watch the name calling counselor. It's unbecoming. But you have a point...I guess I'll just read every thread two or three times to see if all the stupid stuff gets edited out or censored. Perhaps I'll find that many of your posts have been excised?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 209.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thefamilyarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-big-bang-bar-153-houston?tu=thefamilyarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.