butt cup flip.gif
billy-ripken.jpg
Tadaaa.gif
2011-12-06 08.50.54.jpg
10441178_10203436680092204_5746283010950503844_n.jpg
10462491_10203436680252208_1682283359494369732_n.jpg
10406514_10203436679212182_1621158228862051236_n.jpg
flashback-lebowski.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 9 years ago

That sucks, just relayed the info into a few facebook groups as well.

#29 9 years ago

Mike,

If you see or hear any word of your machine surfacing here in the NYC area, send me a PM. I can greatly assist you with this down here on my end, we can move mountains down here.

Mike

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

someone who knew you had a BBB and what they are worth

exactly my thoughts, and grabbed some other shit as well to throw you off the scent.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Anyone else scared of DeathHimself?

Not me, he is a nice guy! (well sometimes anyway)

Now let's find this douchebag folks, they can only keep it for themselves and stay underground with and not tell a soul about it or only attempt to sell it to one of us at some point. We are a small community of hobbyist and this will come by one of us.

Just my thoughts here but most likely this was taken for resale purposes so watch for a defaced BBB popping up ( or even BBB parts listing going up), what the hell good is it getting a machine that you cannot bring folks over to appreciate with you? The thief could never justify where it came from that easily when only 191 units were made and they are hardly ever up for sale especially without someone to support they sold it to them.

Reposted to facebook Pinball Enthusiasts Group

#619 9 years ago

Not sure how much control the Mods or Admin have over the board but, it would be interesting to see if any masks accounts were created recently since the approximate posted theft date and if they are accessing the forums monitoring this thread in particular. If so maybe an IP comparison to current members & trace just to get a general idea of the login location of the local isp.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse but 99.99% this thief is known to Mike, knows what he had and his whereabouts schedule and when to hit, in addition it would really suck if one of the Pinsiders bought his stolen machine even worse would be if one of us was actually the thief.

This info if there is any may actually be beneficial to the police for apprehension and for the admins to weed out the bad seeds in our community.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 209.00
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Long Beach, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stolen-big-bang-bar-153-houston?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.