200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1015 5 years ago

I have been in canopy growth corp, WEED symbol in Canada for over 2 years. When it got listed on the nyse i bought more in my US trading account. Also hold aurora, ACB. These stocks are still babies in terms of where they will go. CGC will be the amazon of the marijuana sector globally. Major disruptor in many areas on the horizon imo.

#1018 5 years ago

The 5 billion will benefit both companies. Best of breed in an emerging market is my play. This is a global company with operations in 11 countries and expanding. Which government are you referring to Ice, Germany, Canada, USA, Australia..or one of the other governments from another country they are in or entering in the future?

#1027 5 years ago

Comparing pot stocks to tobacco or beans and rice is why i am so bullish in this sector! The game is in the bottom of the first inning and some are leaving the game because its over

Time will tell and these stocks are not for the faint of heart.

#1029 5 years ago

Remember when Netflix mailed DVDs? Yeah that's this imo

8 months later
#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Any thoughts on best for 5-10 years investment?
1. No meat stocks. Meatless food stocks
2. Stocks that pay dividends
3. Marijuana stocks
4. Ups. FedEx type stocks
5. McDonalds fast food type stocks.
Thanks Mike V</blockquote
google, amazon buy them and sleep easy would be my call

#1156 4 years ago

googl, amzn if you want easy sleep

8 months later
#1667 4 years ago

Looks like New Jersey is in a state of emergency now...they got sucked in by the media fear mongering as well I guess.

#2028 4 years ago

Mr. Market does not like what it's hearing. No denying that.

#2393 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I was actually out all day today. My brother got a new pin, I got a new one coming next week. Hopefully gonna scoop some more up when people gotta sell them next week

I wish you luck upgrading your lineup in the future, it really needs it. Everything you have is old and boring much like your postings. Party on Wolfie

#2395 4 years ago

Just ribbing you Wolfie. Looking forward to seeing the new GNR as well.

#2468 4 years ago

Futures hit limit down at the moment.

1 week later
#2906 4 years ago
Quoted from Londonpinball:

Anyone own amazon?
Everything on the website says 25-30 days delivery in Canada .
I have looked at buying things twice and both time passed because of April delivery dates.
This will hurt Sales and profits.
Check out the website and tell me if you think this will affect the stock ?

I wanted to get amazon groceries to avoid stores and yeah 25 days for delivery.

2 months later
#4257 3 years ago

Thanks for the CCL tip Ice. I had a sell order @ 17.65 but it wasn't filled. I wanted to buy more shares at a lower level but cant complain.

#4258 3 years ago

Does anyone like RIOT blockchain? It has been pretty good for me but not sure where it goes from here.

#4260 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

My glib response whenever anyone asks my about anything having to do with crypto is “I have some tulips to sell you if you are interested.”

So... that's a yes?

#4272 3 years ago

Tulips...I mean RIOT blockchain up 9% today smells like money.

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

This is why it's worth the gamble with money you can afford to loose
Bloomberg Predicts Bitcoin Price to Surge Past $20,000 in 2020, Doubling Last Year’s High
https://blockchain.news/analysis/bloomberg-predicts-bitcoin-price-surge-20000-2020

#4297 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:I’ll post my last week commentary on additional reasons why market is where it’s at. A few more reasons

Looking forward to your analysis. Ice is putting money in Pinsiders pockets for multiple nib machines.

#4336 3 years ago

RIOT up 18% today and will add on dips. Sold CCL on Monday and bought some MAC @ 12.55 so a bit under water but will hold.

4 weeks later
#4557 3 years ago

Thanks for your tips Ice. I have most of what you recommended and its appreciated.

4 months later
#5858 3 years ago

My silver stocks have fared poorly recently so decided to get some PINS! as Ice recommends. Also added to my RIOT position as well.

i

#5911 3 years ago

Anyone on the RIOT rocket? No idea how high this goes but its a fun ride.

#5961 3 years ago

RIOT 52 week high today. Up 187% in one month and nobody talking about it here. Makes me even more bullish.

#5967 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Why buy the company? Buy the crypto direct!

I feel better if I can hit the eject button quickly and RIOT goes in lockstep with BTC. I also like to day trade it to add some shares, when things work out of course.

2 weeks later
#6212 3 years ago

PINS does seem to be waking up for a move. Added MARA and HIVE. Hive is up almost 100% in 2 weeks and MARA is up 40% in 3 days. Am I the only one here playing the BTC bull?

2 weeks later
#6355 3 years ago

MARA RIOT HIVE all going strong. If BTC and ETH keep going I cant imagine what these will be worth in 6 months. Exciting times!

#6389 3 years ago

Bit miner MARA up 50% since Monday. Its been a while since I have had that kind of growth.

4 weeks later
#9207 3 years ago

Bought some PINS just before the close, thanks Ice.

#9335 3 years ago

I'm playing it safe myself and staying out of fiat because it is a guaranteed loser every year, year after year. Guaranteed.

I like BTC more then gold and silver because you cant paper over it but as an asset class its not fiat so its a good alternative.
I also believe silver and gold to be so heavily manipulated that one day there will be an explosion in price, especially silver.

Real estate, classic cars, art, stamps, coins whatever is going to increase in value imo.

Uranium is a great, very small market and needed for a true green economy imo.

MJ stocks are rocking as well.

The US dollar is dying along with every many other countries currencies. Cant drop interest anymore, print all you want and create even more asset bubbles. This will not end well for people holding large cash positions.

Bitcoin is just taking little baby steps right now.

Look for more and companies and people to divest out of dollars into BTC, it will continue and accelerate for years.

Diversify a small amount into BTC, you owe it to yourself. I believe BTC is the future technology and fiat is a controlled, outdated rigged system that is withering away like all fiat currencies eventually do, much to the chagrin of the Masters who control these awesome powers. BTC is the great equalizer and it cant be stopped.

I have been investing in BTC miners for a while and the gains have been staggering and the party is just getting started imo.

Like it or not but Bitcoin is the future. Not many know it yet imo.

Check this out if you want:

#9340 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:Widescale adoption comes from usefulness, not speculation, and so far the speculation is the only thing driving it.

Actually fundamentals, not speculation is driving Bitcoin and if you consider capitol appreciation useful, Bitcoin is for you as well. Governments has the same chance as banning Bitcoin as it does of shutting down the internet.

What good is it if government makes a digital currency? The whole concept is getting away from fiat and government control and manipulation. You cant fuck with Bitcoin, the code is done. No politician can fuck with it. It cant be taken away by a government or inflated away.

Non stop printing of money is not going to end well.Bitcoin is gold 2.0

#9370 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:BTC reminds me of beanie babies, we all know how that story ended.

#9397 3 years ago

The companies that don't allot a portion of their Capitol in BTC will be the outliers. The stampede is about to occur. MARA, RIOT, to the moon.

#9416 3 years ago

I bought PINS just before they reported. Sold it the next day and moved that into VYGR

#9442 3 years ago

Will any of you guys that hate Bitcoin going to be divesting from the companies that adopt it in the future. Are you guys dumping Apple when it buys Bitcoin?

#9447 3 years ago

Its an investing question dealing with stocks and it is going to happen, sorry. Who is taking it personally? Its investing, making money nothing else. Do you want to answer the question, i am curious what you guys would do in such a case.

#9476 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

How does one purchase Bitcoin other than converting existing cash?

There is a Bitcoin thread to keep things organized. Come on over!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi#post-6124205

#9780 3 years ago

I did my worst trade last year. I bought 12900 shares of Riot @.79 and sold at a small profit. Now that would be 635,000 in less then a year.

I am in it again and really happy but not 635,000 happy. Oh well.

#9791 3 years ago

Yeah Holy shit in us dollars not Canadian pesos.

#9963 3 years ago

Riot blockchain is like a money tree. Cograts to all the holders.

#10018 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Feel sorry for the people that bought Riot here recently. It is getting crushed today.[quoted image]

Thanks but dont feel sorry. Like has been said here, another chance to take a bite out of the apple. I feel sorry for the people that sold and didn't buy the dip. I bought more near the bottom to add to my position. Up over 400% is nothing to feel sorry about.

#10020 3 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I don't think he was referring to you.

You might be right on that Monk

#10022 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I wasn’t. I know vex has done well with this. But people that bought the past day or so got smacked. It looks like it is regaining some from when I originally posted.

Roger that. Bought more @ 63. This stock was getting way ahead of itself and needed to be taken behind the wood shed for a bit. I believe this stock will easily hit 100 in the near future, but ultimately it does what the underlying asset does so who knows?

#10122 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

glad I'm not currently holding any

Yeah i wouldn't want to be in a stock that is up 4000% in a year either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=vex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.