4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,932 posts
  • 349 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 minutes ago by Oaken
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 361 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bb (resized).png
    76EC43C8-B4D6-4D08-B39A-691A1EC4E53C (resized).png
    1343C1D0-5299-432B-AF52-0A610A0351DD (resized).png
    mact (resized).JPG
    41028A6F-CE17-4FD1-9563-96AB288442C2 (resized).jpeg
    1hw6ljgfz5b61 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210111-221231_Chrome (resized).jpg
    8376E8C6-FBEB-48B8-AEC7-A1C91231DDEE (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210110-214134_Reddit (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.27.40 PM (resized).png
    FBF1A993-2696-48E7-9B35-9A9F7D8BB7B6 (resized).jpeg
    6B6DD80F-C74E-4026-B9AE-BBC8AC0E2D45 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#885 2 years ago

Did anyone else see the report that sales of Facebook stock by Zuckerberg accounted for 80% of the recent huge downturn?

#889 2 years ago

The biggest rats leave a sinking ship first.

2 months later
    #1013 2 years ago

A Bond Fund paying 3% for me until the smoke clears, this one may go deeper than expected. I will admit to losing thousands being cautious, but sleep well at night.

#1019 2 years ago

Non-typical Fixed offered through Fidelity I maintain from a 401K with Dow Chemical when I retired. I was prepared for a 90-day move into Mutuals when a threshold was reached today but guess I'm too old and scared.
    Admire you guys working this Market, I used to be a lot braver.

#1035 2 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

If you are retired and set for life why take too much risk. No doubt.
    I will say this though, since you are "retired", its a no brainer to roll over your 401k, with LIMITED OPTIONS, into your own IRA with ALL of the options available in the universe of investing.
    Maybe Fidelity allows it through Dow?

Doesn't a 401k offer more protections against judgments/lawsuits?

1 year later
    #1385 11 months ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

but there's also a building backlash against plastics with minimal biodegradable properties.

You are not kidding. I hate non-neccesary plastics. My goal this year was to avoid them like the plague. It's difficult.

Quoted from iceman44:

Oil & Gas equities are finished.

Tesla won't be shipping much the first quarter due to parts availability. Good news is the price of gasoline is dropping dramatically. When this Cinderella Stock starts falling don't lose your shirt.

1 week later
    #1417 11 months ago

Anyone could have seen this coming 2 weeks ago. Many are trying to spread misinformation comparing this new disease to the flu. The flu does not shut down the Worlds second largest economy, creating shortages of necessary drugs, raw materials for every type of manufacture, parts for autos, appliances, phones and every electronic device.
    Covid19 is more akin to pneumonic plague than flu with airborne transmission, a long surface contamination life and asymptomatic transmission.
    This is not a buy the dip opportunity, unless you enjoy throwing money away.

#1433 11 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Amazon was down $75 when I did it.
    This virus is being overblown. The media is just running with it.

Actually the Media is being restrained, there is a lot that could be covered but would induce real panic.
    Whoever comes up with a breakthrough treatment would be a Buy. Otherwise we are down to Utilities and long term Insurance Bonds. Also;
    American Companies with no ties to Asia.
    South American Commodities (unless the locust move in)

#1443 11 months ago

3M makes quality personal protective equipment, the best really. Buy recommendation.

2 weeks later
    #1853 10 months ago

Cash is not King, but close. Not Fixed, not Guaranteed, I am speaking of cash in hand, or close. Money Market cash, circumspect.
    Get cash, that is what the Big Guys are doing when they aren't buying debt.

#1968 10 months ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The only reason the market spiked is because the fed is injecting 1.5 trillion into the market. We clearly could see when they started buying, which coincidentally happened while Trump was in the middle of his speech.

You get it! There are no miracles, unicorns, coincidences. Every rise and fall is now "Historic". That rally cost the American taxpayer trillions. Now the big investors and Banks can sell at a better price Monday.
    Then they can do it again...

#2076 10 months ago

The first 2 trillion quickly went into the Banks. Now comes helping people. See how that works? I realistically see the Market settling at 14-16K before all is said and done.

#2077 10 months ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I personally hit the nuke button today and pulled out. Did this in 2008. Is sucks, but based upon the data that I have this is going to get a lot worse before we rebound. I think the rebound is going to be spectacular, so this is a way to preserve capital now to make up more than my current losses on the recovery. Moves I made the past 2 weeks did limit my downside, so that is a minor win. Good luck to all.

2008 left a permanent scar on the psyche of those who went through it, many promising "Never again". I did the same thing then and saved more and slept well at night. Years later it still increases my hesitation for going long.

1 week later
    #2567 10 months ago

A phantom bull market will begin Months before the virus has abated, I'm beginning to think bottom. When 10 year displays over 1% for 2 days I'm putting cash back to work.

#2915 9 months ago

Need to revise my bottom spread to 9-11K. Yeah, I'm serious. The Trump gains are smoked now we liquidate the Obama rally.

1 week later
    #3340 9 months ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

anyone subscribe to this theory:
    thursday will be a manipulated up day so that americans can better enjoy their holiday weekend. any carnage will be postponed into next week.

Lately they have all been manipulated. Fed puts it in one end and 1% withdraws it on the other. Bad news? Up day. Worse news? Up higher.
    A glut of oil and no drivers or Manufacturers using it, heating season over? Oil up.
    Health Care related? Hospitals wide open but we make our money on electives. Down.

1 week later
    #3744 9 months ago

Sounds like the Walmart heir that sold his shares and bought a lawnmower.

3 weeks later
    #4113 8 months ago

The Market is so far removed from reality panic that normally is reserved for downturns is now the norm among Investors for the up.
    Claims they don't understand it are hollow. Massive unemployment will level out to moderate permanent unemployment, a gain.
    Fire sales on desirable property becoming the norm, snapped up with borrowed cash, another gain.
    A lot of cash on the sidelines, stubborn lot burned in 2008 with a long memory. The next phase of re-building the pyramid won't work without joe six-packs money and they aren't budging.
    Negative interest rates publicly floated if implemented will force them back into equities.

1 week later
    #4188 7 months ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

WTH is with the market up again today? Has anyone yet to figure out this unprecedented roller coaster?

I'll try. Market is fundamentally different from the "Free Market" in the past.
    As Companies borrow money Fed becomes a partial owner with input as to Business decisions.
    As Real Estate values are crushed Fed loans enable vulture Capitalist to swoop in for great deals.
    Massive unemployment will evolve into a permanent drop of Employees, the highest cost for Business is salary. The ones will under the knife to be winnowed will be higher paid, older, or slackers. Long term = more profits.
    O Interest Fed liquidity enables large players to borrow money and gamble it in the Market. If they lose liberal bailouts are now the norm, a win win for the speculator.
    The Fed learned it can turn on the spigot of Taxpayer-backed liquidity (money printing) without a peep heard from citizens, who were payed off a pittance 1200 to 2400 while billions went to Banks, hedge fund managers, partial Fed ownership of cruise lines, airlines, Factories and Real Estate.
    Fed is also purchasing Foreign assets as well ensuring World dominance by the dollar and making the sawbuck truly the Worlds Reserve Currency. This hinders alternative currency( Brics, Yen, Bitcoin, etc) from gaining hold.
    Fed promised "Unlimited Liquidity". Market has evolved in to a true Ponzi scheme with no or little connection to Main Street USA.

#4190 7 months ago

There is a "Quiet revolution" occurring now which will be favorable long-term for this Market. Thousands (millions?) are desperately seeking to move out of big Cities into smaller areas.
    This reverse migration will be a win for these rural Towns with transferred wealth fueling demand for Schools, medical care and infrastructure. Depressed Real Estate will enjoy a marked increase, more disposable wealth will fuel home improvement and discretionary spending.
    Big Cities with high taxes, oppressive regulation and freedom-limiting laws will lose big time.. for awhile.
    Valuable Commercial Real Estate will be purchased at fire sale prices. Taxes will be forced down, valuations lowered, regulations relaxed.
    Then the game begins again.

#4219 7 months ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

One of the podcasts I was listening to was talking about this major disconnect today, and it makes sense from a big corporation/stock market point of view. Basically, all the small businesses are going under, leaving like Starbucks, McDonald’s, etc with way less competition. So big corps will make more money but the jobs are less and people will be making less money.

Nationalization of Commerce.

#4220 7 months ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Businesses plant must buy and sell to each other. They need people to buy their shit. This is going to become a huge problem. Renters are already getting threatened with eviction from their dwellings. People with no jobs, no savings and no home aren’t exactly going to fuel a September rally.
    Hell, I’d love for Ice to be right. But as usual, I think he’s full of shit.

Motor Home and camper trailers are already high, look for them to go markedly higher.
    Places to park them are priced in relation to their location, look for under-utilisied Campgrounds that are a little too far out right now but could skyrocket.
    CarNation and other Auto-based domocile movements are real, and prevalent.

1 month later
    #4537 6 months ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Personally, that would scare the shit out of me.

Don't let it. The treasury us just a subset of the Federal Reserve now, the change occurred back in March.

3 weeks later
    #4613 6 months ago

Briggs and Stratton declared bankruptcy. I consider this a harbinger of things to come, soon. No, its not due to electric/ cordless tool share rising( though this is a factor).
    Nor the fact a new Chineese "Clone" engine can be purchased for 100 dollars (this didn't help).
    Or the fact Briggs engines have gotten poorer in quality for years (and more expensive).
    They enjoyed 85% of the Market share of small engines up until recently.
    They simply borrowed too much, paid too much in bonuses, cheapened quality by moving much production out of the US, and now become the new Kodak.

1 month later
    #4786 4 months ago

I have made enough this year, taking all profits and going to cash. Don't care if I lose for the next 5 Months.

#4832 4 months ago
    Quoted from hisokajp:

The main question is, will it keeps going down tomorrow

Indeed. So far I do not regret my earlier move.

#4836 4 months ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

Well, I'm not sure how much further down the stocks can go, but I don't see apple sitting at $117 for long.

Apple suffers from the Forest Gump Syndrome, he got rich from their Stock so everyone else will too. Despite the massive cash reserves this Company holds it still is exposed to Competitors, mainly Chinese.
    If hard times (cash flow) hits an affordable generic phone with semi-advanced features will rule.
    Nothing is Grail.
    I will never own another Windows Product, so theres that.

#4837 4 months ago

I do listen to alarmist like Jeremiah Babe, it's pretty cut and dried. It would not surprise me if major players institute an orchestrated sell-off leading up to November.

#4864 4 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Went to 20% to 50% cash on Monday depending on profiles for Qualified accounts.

Appreciate the heads up.

#4889 4 months ago

Its too RED man!

1 week later
    #5077 4 months ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

We were on the brink of a stimulus package. That now could be held as a pawn to a nomination. I feel a deadlock in this till after election.

Bingo!

#5178 3 months ago

This trend began when Stocks were "Kissing" 29K. Evidently many sell orders began at 28.8K.
    The question is what lower threshold is the goal before buying begins again?
    Sell-offs are always subtle, until they are not.

1 week later
    #5300 3 months ago

Just a hard negotiation tactic when a stalemate becomes insurmountable. I feel like both sides would really like to see this happen before the election.
    Nothings over, you can't just turn it off.

#5303 3 months ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Seems like an odd call since it will likely tank the market which is about the only positive thing going right now.

With the amount of Fed-infused liquidity nothing can tank this Market for long.
    Except for a black swan event, this doesn't rise to the occasion.

#5323 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

What are some top picks out there from Pinsiders? I’m looking for a new stock to buy. For me it must be profitable or about to be profitable. My top holdings are Amzn, Baba, AAPL and Msft but they are all mega cap stocks. I’m digging my most recent purchase of QDEL which should continue to run as long as Covid is a thing. I was thinking about adding to that but I’m open to other ideas.

Physical gold and silver. Copper is good too.
    What no one explains is how are these good investments?.
    They obtain astronomical value when everything else crashes. The only way metals could be a good investment.
    Stocks? Caulk Manufacturers. Glass Suppliers. Paint Companies. Hardware (door and window), Fire resistant safes, security camera setups that are user friendly.
    Treated lumber and plywood are a wild card right now.

#5325 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I'm a big believer in gold and platinum. I buy a couple coins every year. I'm not a believer we are on the verge of a crash - actually, just the opposite. I feel the US is going to boom once the vaccine is available. 2021 should be a good year. I'm looking for a new long term winner.

Most of what I listed are Home Improvement related. I feel like this will be huge (more huge from the current standings).

#5360 3 months ago

This Market doesn't like that 29K level yet.

#5364 3 months ago

I expect nothing but volatility till the end of the Month.
    Trust, but Verify. Do a little research before investing the next 90 days.

1 week later
    #5401 86 days ago
    Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Holy crap there is a sell off today!

One day soon it will sell off and not return for awhile.

#5434 84 days ago

The talking heads are trying so hard to blame this downturn on coof.

#5502 78 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I am going to step up to the political line but not go over it with this point. DC has the potential to be a flashpoint tonight, which could hurt markets. Sorry for the length of this but I encourage you to read.
    ShutDownDC is a fairly active group that is planning 3 days of protests here as close to the White House as possible. I have no problems with this, although they are using some fear mongering language. From their website:
    "Votes will still be coming in, so this will (probably) not be the time we need to create disruption to stop a coup - yet. But we’ll be in a good place to respond to whatever might happen."
    What I do have an issue with is the map that they published that doxxes Trump campaign donors and staff members. Here is there publicly available ArcGIS map with their plans for 3 days of protests. You can click on that below. This crosses a line in my opinion, when you allow people to target specific people. I feel the same way when the right doxxes the left, for what it is worth.
    Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum, civil political protests is an underpinning of our country. However, I am concerned that actions of this group and others similar are doing things to provoke negative reactions from opponents. It goes from being "I hate the current President and want to voice my disdain" to being that kid in school that would get in your face and say that I am not touching you. When you go too far, you are almost inviting a response, which I guess they are. DC businesses are boarded up right now, which is a crying shame on a day that normally signifies a peaceful transfer of power.
    My fear is that you get opposition groups or 3rd party actors of all political stripes looking to cause confrontation or take advantage of a situation. In this case, everybody loses with the exception of troublemakers.
    As you can see from their calendar of events, multiple days of activities are planned. We all know due to individual states and their timeframes for counts, the current raft of lawsuits already poised to go from both the left and the right, and the spector of recounts, we could have several days of unrests. Maybe up to 10 days or so. As an American, these things weigh on me greatly. As a stock investor, the spread of these types of events, the duration, and the strength of them could impact the markets. I would watch the news closely and be selective in my market moves at this point.
    At the end of the day, I am hoping cooler heads prevail.
    Links:
    https://www.shutdowndc.org/calendar/event-five-tfgmt
    https://a99gis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=c763c74243604abc822c0bd113082b4b

1. The current occupant will be there at least until January
    2. The Supreme Court will settle any "He said she saids"
    3. Freezing cold weather will discourage people going out on the street
    4. The stock market has already priced in extreme volatility, expect up and downs for the next few days.

#5504 78 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I think you missed the point of my post completely....
    Freezing weather in DC?! When? This is not what I would consider a cold area. Sure, we get some days below 30 in January/February. It’s going to be in the 70’s here for the rest of the week starting tomorrow.

See Number 2. They will shut that shit down and the Market will continue to thrive.

#5506 78 days ago

DJIA up 525. It is evident these Traders know something most people don't.

#5510 78 days ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

A friend of mine "in the biz" said the general thought is that Dems may crush it...
    in which case more generous stimulus becomes far more likely sooner than later which will give things a kick in the ass.
    usually Dems winning would not be good news but stimulus is really what they are betting on hence the boost.

I have a friend that said the exact opposite. Guess thats why they don't like talking politics here.

#5512 78 days ago

Your Friend is correct, the Market is signaling confidence this will be definitive.
    If it is not I hope people hedged.

#5516 77 days ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

Anybody got any useful insight for a dummy like me?

Yes, don't assume all is lost, nothing is over.

#5534 76 days ago

Anyone going long over the weekend gets the brass wheels award.

#5549 74 days ago
    Quoted from bobmathuse:

Nobody seems to be factoring in just how bad the next round of covid shutdowns (or failures to shut down) will be. New case count spiked to 128K yesterday, and that's with all the restrictions already in place. Virtual / remote biz will continue to do fine, but all else is a crapshoot right now. As for Tesla, Toyota's CEO cautioned on them today; FYI, if you look at reliability data, Tesla sucks. They're winning on popularity rather than substance; it remains to be seen if Tesla will be the auto industry's iPhone or its Blackberry. SpaceX has better long-term odds than Tesla.

A bold but accurate analysis.

Quoted from tacshose:

If you look at Tesla as a car company you are looking at it incorrectly. The car building of Tesla I could care less about.

Great second opinion.

#5574 71 days ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

My gold stocks are tanking. What's up with that?

Gold and mining stocks must be strictly regulated. If the value inflates then dollar-backed assets deflate.
    The only time Gold, and Silver inflate over the price of the dollar is when faith is lost in the dollar as a primary currency, then all bets are off.

#5597 70 days ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

It's not divided yet. Strong possibility of a 50/50 Senate split after the run-off.

Hundreds of big wheels in Georgia right now and for the next few weeks with the recount. Gridlock is always good for the Market.

#5667 65 days ago

Too many damn Bulls. Might be awhile before I re-enter the melee, overpriced.

#5670 65 days ago
    Quoted from RojerLockless:

I'm not selling a single share of my Tesla for 10 years. Tesla today will seem dirt cheap one day.

They said the same about IBM, Xerox and GE. You may be right, though.

#5672 65 days ago
    Quoted from RojerLockless:

Sorry you'll miss all the free money If you wait!

Uh, it's best to buy low and sell high. When the real impacts of 2020 begin deflating this bubble it will be time to buy again.

#5673 65 days ago
    Quoted from Friengineer:

One of these is not like the other...

All very similar, Xerox invented the PC, GE was cutting edge electronics at one time, IBM was, well, IBM.

#5800 59 days ago

When the Market closes lower on a Friday and the downward trend continues on a Monday run for the Hills, its not a common occurrence.

1 week later
    #5952 48 days ago

I'm taking Burl Ives advice for December-January.
    "Silver and gold, silver and gold.
    AMEX shipped 30 minutes after placing my order.
    Hope people continue to sale gold to buy Bitcoin and JPMorgan keeps manipulating the price downward.
    Never been too much of a gold bug but feel like the lid could come off in Feb.
    10 year yield rising and dollar dropping off a cliff are in your face signs.

#6022 42 days ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I dont get zoom crashing.
    Does America think this is over and everyone is going back to work?
    Going to take 18 mo to distribute vaccine just in USA.

China receiving information transmitted on Zoom hasn't been resolved. Privacy is becoming an important issue again. Expect Apple to introduce competition.

#6089 39 days ago

Placed another Precious Metals order yesterday, shipped within the hour,
    Looking forward to buying more Gram-sized Gold. Premioum price but this is the size you will need to purchase Staples.
    So many 1 Ounce Gold coins were divied up in chunks with side nippers backi in the day.
    1 Gram, 10th Ounce, 1/4 Ounce coins, thats where its at with Gold.
    You don't want to be haggling and not have change.

1 month later
    #6737 7 days ago

Surprised Pfizer was down today, surprised Tesla wasn't (with that fresh recall)

#6832 3 days ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

Just saying the worlds a crazy place right now, since there was a post earlier about what was happening around the world... I was replying to that post. Wondering how all of this will affect the markets.

I can only guess
    Gas prices will be socked with taxes which will help kill growth.
    Europe and Asia will slow their purchase of US Stocks.
    Paris Accord re-entry and green initiatives will inflate assets like solar panels but kill growth in legacy sectors.
    Promised tax increases will lead to more offshore Headquarters and kill growth in Commercial real estate, which may never recover.
    Increased borrowing will not lead to desired inflation but instead deflation and stagflation.
    Food Banks will be challenged with hundreds/thousands of new dependants.
    Tent, Motorhome and camping Manufacturers will benefit from the new waves of homeless. Foreclosures and absolute auctions will flourish.
    This could become reality if we stay the current course and all promised new taxes/programs are implemented.
    Good news is

#6848 2 days ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

What was smart and outside of the box with that post? How did it help your investment strategy? I think a couple yahoos hopped on an investment thread to complain about politics, where the rest of us are here for Ice's hot tips and discussing our investment strategies, failures and successes.
    During the dip Friday I bought more PINS, NIO, PLTR, PSTH and threw 1K at BB because the Reddit kids that hyped GME into massive gains are setting their sights on BB and PLTR next. Also picked up more crypto with ETH. I'm curious as to what Phil-lee and Lamberger are investing in, rather than their politics. What are your moves right now if you are more doom and gloom?

No secret I went to cash late last year and now only invest in tangible assets that can be held. When the Market returns to 19K I may get back in. Not a day trader either but admire those who are successful at it. There is a reason Gates is the largest holder of Farmland in US, he is rich and prefers tangible to speculative.

#6849 2 days ago

I listen to Jerimiah Babe on youtube. He tells it straight, if he is wrong, let me know. Right now he is the only one telling it like it is I have found as far as real estate and current economic conditions in the Country.

#6856 2 days ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Are you buying rental homes or commercial real estate? I bought a townhouse rental 3 years ago, it's been a great steady source of income. And if I'm to believe Zillow, it's worth about $120,000 more than I paid for it. A bunch of my family buy rentals and have done well, but it can be a lot of work between renters.

I am the Vulture Class, coming in when things are severely depressed. Real Estate is merely a bellwether for the entire economic situation. Building materials, furnishings,you know the drill.
    Also a good harbinger of whats coming this way. I think Jeremiah is in the Southwest, and area that boomed recently and should be maintaining now, it's not.
    My area is Hot, how long that lasts is anyones guess. Like he says, its coming soon to all of us in one form or another.

#6857 2 days ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

If the market gets back to 19k we'll have more than riots on the capitol.

Only a year ago it kissed it. Probably the last realistic bottom we will ever have.

#6926 9 hours ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ice:
    What is your opinion on precious metals in the current investment environment (the metal stocks, mining stocks and direct metal holdings). Thanks.

There is an ice storm. Electical grid is down. You need propane. Owner sees a hundred cars.
    "I need something other than dollars"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 47.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    MicksPinball
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 265.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The Art of Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 32.00
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ArcadeArts
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.50
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 265.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 12.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phil-lee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside