kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1172 4 years ago

Some investors tend to gravitate towards hiring an advisor/investor because they are scared of making those investment decisions themselves. And if their investments go south, they can shift some of the blame off of themselves and towards their advisor. I've read that by the time you put in all the research required to hire a good advisor, you just about learn enough to do it yourself (Michael Kitces).

The investor has to dedicate lots of time and effort to be competent enough to invest. But the savings is lots of fees and commissions that you would have to pay someone to do it for you.

2 years later
#15642 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I could be wrong but things are heading lower till we get some clarity on the Fed tapering and if they see inflation cooling. You can buy for a short term trade, but if you do buy for the longer term just buy in small blocks, maybe 1/4 and then see where things are and then buy another quarter...etc. Rumor is Powell is going to announce he's speeding up the tapering. That's why the sell off in tech...I'm sure we'll get a pop after they calm down and digest it, but that's just my opinion. I bought some DIS and MSFT

I'm with you, kvan99! I've been getting some APPL and MSFT on the days when they get hit hard. Just for the short term to ride for the bounce back up. I got some MSFT today, too.

9 months later
#17672 1 year ago

The site was just changed this week. Looks better now. AKA it just sux less now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider enaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=enaud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.