IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-151719 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240226-151210 (resized).png
IMG_1493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0470 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10196 3 years ago

Do you believe what the media is telling you,cause I don’t they lie there asses off every day and people buy their shit

1 month later
#12353 2 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Agreed, very bright future for Pfizer. Unfortunate situation for the world but Pfizer will be a if not the leader in this space.

It might not be a good investment if people keep dying from these vaccines and we haven’t even begun to to see the long term effects,I bet in ten years there will be a class action lawsuit against these companies!

6 months later
#15226 2 years ago

Does anyone else believe the metaverse will be the next stage in technological evolution and if so isn’t Facebook stock very undervalued?

#15229 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Here's where the curmudgeon in me comes out. Fuck FB and fuck the metaverse. Their idea of the ideal internet is not the same as mine. As far as I'm concerned everyone should dump their shares and close their accounts and let that company shrivel up. Same with Google and Apple as far as I'm concerned. They've shown what their version of the future is, and it's all about tracking, controlling, and selling you to the highest bidder.

I’m agree with you on that but the fact is that’s where the future is headed wheather we like it or not.A fully digital world has been the plan for a long time.

#15230 2 years ago

I think Tesla and Facebook still have massive growth potential and seem like no brainers to hold for the next 10 years,am I wrong?

Disclaimer:I just started investing and have no idea what I am doing!

#15243 2 years ago

I think Ready Player One was a glimpse into the future,like it or not.Imagine how addicting it will become for people.The more I think about it the more it makes sense.Crypto currency,NFT’s, all this never made sense to me until you realize we will be living,playing,working,and shopping in a virtual world.

#15254 2 years ago

I almost feel like going all in on Facebook stock,I think it will be the next Tesla.

#15259 2 years ago

I think the Metaverse was the plan for Facebook since the beginning.Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer,but I’m starting to think it will actually be even bigger than most of us can imagine,like the next step in the evolution of mankind or something.Where man will merge with machine and becomes a creator of worlds almost like a god.Is that what the singularity is?

#15262 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Please, no! Skynet approaches

Amazon sidewalk is the real life version of Skynet!

#15270 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

If it has a camera it is watching, if it has a microphone, it is listening. Edward Snowden showed us this years ago. I can't wait for the VR plug in chip, neuro link shit, that always knows what we are thinking!
I like Montana too, virtual Montana!

As internet corporations like Facebook experiment with “brain-reading” technology, Klaus Schwab predicts brain microchips are fast becoming a reality.

The Great Reset leader and World Economic Forum executive chairman, predicts Big Tech firms will increasingly pursue implanted microchips and other “transhumanist” technologies.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is already working on his very own robot helper called Jarvis, who is promised to not only serve him but even be his “intellectual partner.”

“First you have the personalized robots,” Schwab said. “I saw that Mr. [Mark] Zuckerberg predicted that at the end of year he will have his robot, his personalized butler–that is at his disposal.”

Schwab believes delegating work to robots and letting people pursue “really human” interests like “love” will start a new technological revolution.

#15275 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

So if you had $5K to throw on a single or couple sticks/efts/etc tomorrow, what would you put it on?

Tesla is a sure bet,it still has massive growth potential.All in on that one stock has many people millionaires in a very short time.
Concerning monetary policy I don’t believe the old rules apply anymore,I believe that this market will continue to sky rocket higher while the real economy continues to decline.Nothing makes sense.We are witnessing the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world,and quickly are becoming a two tiered society of the extreme haves and the extreme have nots.

Companies like Amazon,Alphabet,Facebook,Apple,and Tesla all seem like safe can’t miss companies to own long term.

#15298 2 years ago

Our economies GDP as a percentage is shrinking at its fastest pace on record.Debts and deficits will continue to boom,it’s not going to stop.Inflation will surge out of control as the Fed creates it by design,their issuing debit through one door and buying it back through another door.This process is going on 24hrs a day over an over and is massively inflationary.The Fed will continue to buy assets at a historic pace creating distortions across the spectrum of asset classes like you can’t possibly believe,all by design a massive wealth transfer effect is going on right now and the middle class is being eliminated.

3 weeks later
#15481 2 years ago

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts To Quarantine Camps...I hope this kind of authoritarianism doesn’t spread or anything can happen.

Quoted from kvan99:

I'm buying aggressively, hopefully I'm not wrong about this being overblown. The variant can be more serious but there are viable pharmaceuticals on the market unlike the first time around....there is a lot of speculation of how bad this thing is, as history proves they'll panic and then calm down a week later.
https://www.itv.com/news/2021-11-25/how-much-do-we-know-about-the-covid-variant-first-identified-in-botswana
Many scientists have said people in the UK should not panic about the new strain as it is in the early stages of its development, meaning there is little widespread evidence of its effects.
In a series of tweets, Dr Tom Peacock, a virologist at Imperial College London, said that it “very, very much should be monitored due to that horrific spike profile”, but noted that it was too early to draw definitive conclusions.
Pfizer/BioNTech, which has produced a vaccine against Covid-19, is already studying the new variant’s ability to evade vaccines.
Experts have said vaccines can be changed to tackle new variants as they emerge.
BioNTech, the company behind the western world's most widely used Covid vaccine, said it expects more data on a worrying new coronavirus variant detected in South Africa within two weeks to help determine whether its shot would have to be reworked.
Should it be necessary, Pfizer and BioNTech would be able to tweak their shot within six weeks and ship initial batches within 100 days.

#15525 2 years ago

My theory is the people in the know of the upcoming market crash are using these as excuses to front run the market</
Omnicron is a perfect anagram for moronic.Were they surprised it showed up in California?No.The markets are five percent off of all time highs.this is nothing,the risk in this market just fell off a cliff!Get long covid.Buy the dip.
Don’t let them shake you out of your positions boys,this is a buying opportunity!All apart of the game they play,fear and propaganda.Expect more curtailing of your rights and more curtailing of your freedoms,this is a big set up for something I don’t even want to mention.

#15526 2 years ago

Omicron is a perfect anagram for moronic.Were they surprised it showed up in California?No.The markets are five percent off of all time highs.this is nothing,the risk in this market just fell off a cliff!Get long covid.Buy the dip.
Don’t let them shake you out of your positions boys,this is a buying opportunity!All apart of the game they play,fear and propaganda.Expect more curtailing of your rights and more curtailing of your freedoms,this is a big set up for something I don’t even want to mention.dydd

#15531 2 years ago

Lets all be honest,America is dying,we are dying here!And it’s being killed by design.But no one can talk about it.Censorship.Its a wipeout,the extermination of the middle class.I work construction and in the last five years Apple,Google,Facebook,Nvidia and many others have been on building sprees and we haven’t even broke ground on The Google Village in San Jose yet!We are heading towards a global technocracy.I think 2022 is going to be another 2020 but on steroids.

#15534 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Selfishness is and has always been what is destroying this country. You can pretend that its some big conspiracy to bring down the country, but it isn't. It's just corporations trying to make themselves richer, however they can. The same companies we are all pouring money into.

Well,I guess we can just sit at home and watch it all burn together then.

Did you hear what your boy Jim is saying
CRAMER: How do we finally put an end to this pandemic? Simple! The federal government needs to require vaccines, including booster shots, for everyone in America, by say, January 1st. This charade must end.” We have immunocompromised people who are incubators for every variant to come walking around lawfully unvaccinated? That’s psychotic. So, it’s time to admit that we have to go war against covid. Require vaccination universally. Have the military run it. If you don’t want to get vaccinated, you better be ready to prove your conscientious objector status in court.

Those are not his own thoughts and words though he is just another puppet sending a message from his bosses at Phizer.

#15536 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

It's too late for that. There is already a second narrative entrenched out there, that it's unsafe, un-American and some kind of insidious govt control. If you push that group any further we may have a real insurrection...the only way ppl will get vaccinated is if a real deadly strain develops and wipes out a bunch of people, then because of self preservation the reluctant will get vaccinated. So we have 2 tracks that we're on, one is if we naturally beat the virus (herd immunity or mutation where it becomes less deadly) and it becomes endemic like the flu or if the virus gets better at killing.

Your absolutely right about the insurrection.But this time it will be a little more believable and way more justified.

#15549 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Sorry, didn't realize I was dealing with crazy.

Whatever man,just stay safe and don’t forget that booster shot!

#15551 2 years ago

This is who I follow now.We will see new record highs by the end of the year.This dude is legit,he has been right every single time!

#15569 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Employers have steadily decoupled themselves from pensions and unions and healthcare as much as possible over the past several decades… which is exactly what they want. Yet we still have voters who vote against funding a sufficient tax base to replace what was lost, but still want the magical benefits.
Either business or government has to take up the slack. Period.
If business won’t do it, tax them. If business will do it, cut taxes. But it seems we’ve done both… cut taxes for companies while letting them push the burden onto government, then their lobbyists and politicians blame the government.
Everyone needs healthcare, not just those sitting upon a favorable life raft.

Forget covid the Government needs to wage war against type 2 diabetes,mabey tell people to stop eating shit everyday and threaten them with a vegetable mandate,or they lose their jobs?Bet that would save some lives and money,but that’s too much truth for some people to handle.

#15570 2 years ago
Quoted from Damen:

Forget covid they need to wage war against type 2 diabetes,something that can actually be cured but that’s not very good for the sick care business though!

#15571 2 years ago
Quoted from Damen:

Forget covid they need to wage war against type 2 diabetes something that can actually be cured if people weren’t so addicted to eating shit all day,that’s not good for the sickcare business though!

#15573 2 years ago
Quoted from Damen:

Forget covid they need to wage war against type 2 diabetes,something that can actuallynot good for business though!

Quoted from Friengineer:

Wrong. Diabetes is really good for business. It means you ate a lot of sugary, carby foods and now the medical companies can sling prescription after prescription on you. It's a win win for food biz and med biz

It’s almost like the perfect business plan.

#15576 2 years ago

Quit buying the Official narrative, its bullshit.

I don’t understand how some reasonably intelligent people could be ok with what’s going on right now,are people under mass hypnosis or what!Its like I’m dealing with zombies out here.
The fact that I will be censored for my opinions on covid because they do not align with that of the official narrative should be a red flag.

#15578 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Tobacco Stocks are doing good as well. A cash cow.

#15579 2 years ago

Wow,did anyone catch what the President said today about kissing his grandson?I guess it’s just another day in clown world.

#15582 2 years ago

Sorry I hate all politicians equally.
What you can’t mention the President of the United States without someone losing their shit on here?Seems like the kind of shit that’s wrong with this world nowadays.Grown ass men acting like spoiled little brats!

#15583 2 years ago

Calling me a clown,those are fighting words?Mabey I should call the mods!

#15584 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Please keep your politics out of the stock market thread. Can we get some moderation on this clown? This has nothing to do with pinball, the stock market or investing.

Mind your own business.

#15585 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Historically, it ends through vaccination. Meanwhile, stock up Pfizer stock, up another 2.31% today.

Oh ok,I see where your coming from!

#15588 2 years ago

Bitcoin just fell of a cliff.Monday should be interesting.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=damen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.