200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnuts13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4573 3 years ago

Anyone holding on to oil stocks? I have investmemt in Helmerich and Payne. Should I hold onto it until oil finally comes back up? Or dump it and cut my losses

6 months later
#6498 3 years ago

Anyone invest with robin hood? My account seems to be blank all my stocks are there, but invest are that shows money and buying power is literally a blank screen

#6500 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Try logging out and log back in. If you Always stay logged in and just use your pass code for access it can get wonky

did that. restarted phone. re downloaded app. Nothing works. cant even see my bank info or take out money

1 month later
#9821 3 years ago

bought etherium classic days ago. 102 percent gain in five days. is this krypto one big scam that hackers will empty someday?

1 month later
#11980 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The last two weeks have been the slowest trading time for me in three years. I bought $3000 (my monthly transfer allowance) worth of QYLD today and that's all I've done for two weeks.

Thanks for sharing that. Great post

3 weeks later
#12518 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

for about the last 2 months, selling amzn puts has worked out. Now that its record high, who knows

you need alottta cash for the collateral for those puts

1 week later
#12693 2 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

<- old millennial here. If in the last year I felt safe about my kids in school/daycare and me in an office I would have been looking for work, preferably in a similar company to where I was before.
Now, I feel safe but there is no entity I can pay to watch my kids (everything/one is booked) so I couldn’t work even if I wanted to.
Unless a bumper crop of daycares or something similar suddenly appear, there is no reasonable amount of money an employer could pay me to get me to work for at least the next 5 years.
Maybe if they themselves opened a daycare...that would be great, but I wouldn’t call that reasonable...
Point being I agree that companies are struggling to find and retain talent. I would argue younger generations drop out of the labor pool for more complicated reasons than “I don’t wanna work”

No spouse?no family?no friends? If you want to work, you will. You just dont want to work. PERIOD

6 months later
#15407 2 years ago

Baba kicked ny teeth in today. My worst day ever on the stock market. 230 my average cost

2 weeks later
#15592 2 years ago

Anybody know what happens to your stocks on robin hood if it gets delisted? I have a heavy position of Alibaba. If in forced to sell, I will lose my shirt

4 months later
#16399 2 years ago

Alibaba for the win anyone ?

4 months later
#17417 1 year ago

Rumor has it, market is going to tank second week of November. Right after all the voting. Followed by turning back on student loan debt Beginning of 2023. Look out below.... The real crash begins

1 week later
#17439 1 year ago

I think thats the easy obvious choice. Im dumping all my energy at the end of the year. the major gains have already been made. Just my opinion

1 month later
#17786 1 year ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I saw this today, I thought some of you might be interested.. Mind boggling rate[quoted image]

I dumped some money in that. 10k cap unfortunately

#17824 1 year ago

Alibaba yay or nay? Isnt it better than amazon? How is it 60$?

1 week later
#17946 1 year ago

Oil is where wall street wants all the suckers to park $$$. Minimal gains long term I think

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnuts13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=cnuts13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.