IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-151719 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240226-151210 (resized).png
IMG_1493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0470 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4713 3 years ago

Does anyone thing it's worth buying Testla at the $2045 price tag since it will split 5? Whats the thoughts on this one?

#4720 3 years ago

Mad Dog that's why I'm on the fence on buying Tesla at $2000+ as you'll get 5 shares for each share purchased. It may still be worth it.

#4721 3 years ago

Apple was good to get into after all. I was able to snag it at $462 which is ok for now.

#4727 3 years ago

I missed the boat on RKT. It's up a dollar a share today. Not sure if this is a buy at this price based on past performance.

#4729 3 years ago

Yeah, just not sure if RKT will continue to rise in the near future. Was a good buy @ 18+

#4731 3 years ago

Markharris2000 I agree. I think Apple will do well.

#4739 3 years ago

Iceman44 great insights. Thanks.

#4767 3 years ago

Iceman. I'm still banking on MAC to do well. Hopefully that pans out well. Do you feel United and Delta airlines are a buy at this time?

#4769 3 years ago

yeah. I didn't touch TSLA but do have some shares of AAPL. Will be interesting.

#4771 3 years ago

Thank for that insight. I'm wondering how apple and tsla will fare tomorrow after the splits.

#4780 3 years ago

Apple and Tesla both doing well today for sure. Wish I would have invested in Tesla before the split. But oh well.

#4814 3 years ago

Apple dumped a tad today. Hopefully regain tomorrow.

#4816 3 years ago

Yeah I now.. Apple is something I'm going to hold onto. I predict it will go sky high around the next iphone release around the holidays

#4835 3 years ago

Well, I'm not sure how much further down the stocks can go, but I don't see apple sitting at $117 for long.

#4896 3 years ago

I'm hanging onto Apple at 116.00/share that I purchased. It may go down a bit but it will bounce back.

#4898 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

ou guys are so much better off going the mutual fund route over individual stocks.

I've been making a killing off of a target 2045 fund of Vanguard's as of late.

But with mutual funds you can't pull out of them without penalty right?

#4900 3 years ago

Thanks Blackbeard. I'm starting to get discouraged with stocks.

#4938 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

be at or approaching buy zones.

Mad_Dog_con_op what does this statement mean? sorry new to this lingo

#4941 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

ust simply that they have pulled back enough that the purchase price is looking attractive again.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation

#4956 3 years ago

Market blows! Apple is lowest I've seen it at $110. Anyone dumping or holding?

#4958 3 years ago

I suppose you're right Atar_Daze

#5027 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Just tell me when to sell everything before the election.

+1 here!

1 week later
#5255 3 years ago

Groovy is up today like crazy.

4 weeks later
#5405 3 years ago

Got rid of Apple. Goldman Sachs values it at $80.00/share. It's a bloodbath.

#5411 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

If it drops below $90 - buy as much as you can

Now that's a plan

#5475 3 years ago

I believe now is a good time for Slayer Reign in blood no?

#5485 3 years ago

I think it's best sell off an wait. Once this election is over, depending on who wins, I'll be in or out for a while.
If Trump is in, I'm gonna go in full force. If not, I'm gonna hold back a while

#5517 3 years ago

Got into AAPL at 107/sold at 115.. Not bad.

#5568 3 years ago

RKT announces 1b buyback program. What does this mean and is it good?

#5576 3 years ago

Anyone sticking with RKT and PLTR?

#5580 3 years ago

I have small positions in both, I think both of these stocks have a lot of long term potential so unless something drastic happens I’ll be holding long term. I rarely sell positions, I’ve seen the most gains buying into good
companies and holding and adding shares on significant dips.</bl

I hope these go up. Thought RKT would have gone up for sure today. Maybe tomorrow.

#5583 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Still pissed off about dipping on Boeing and immediately it shot up to 180. Just stupid. They’re not looking any better, senseless buying, makes me mad!

Did the same. There are no changes to Boeing and with Covid it's still very volatile. There will be a sell off.

#5598 3 years ago

RKT CEO on Cramer at 6PM EST. Check it out. Maybe some good news.

#5619 3 years ago

Pins was a great buy. I wish I would have took it on.

1 week later
#5791 3 years ago

What do you guys think of fisker, inc? Good to keep or no? Also, wondering if rocket is still good. Seems to have leveled off.

#5803 3 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

PLTR will be exciting and interesting and the lock out period is around mid February, but I am not sure of the Date.

What does the lockout period mean?

#5805 3 years ago

Gotcha. Thanks.

#5806 3 years ago

Seems like FSR and RKT don't really go up. Posted minor losses for a while. Not sure these are going to go up any time soon. Anyone else feel the same or
are both wait and ride it out stocks?

#5865 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

LGVW Butterfly Inc. starting to make some noise with sizable investments from some of the big boys including Bill and Melinda Gates. It’s a spac, could have some pretty big potential.

Just FYI - 5 days ago.

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Investigates Longview Acquisition Corp.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/shareholder-alert-weisslaw-llp-investigates-011300059.html

#5868 3 years ago

Fisker was dead.. Now it's through the roof. Not sure why RKT is just sitting there.

#5879 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Hoping for some pullback to get a good spot to buy back in but this market is nuts. Wondering if I should take the hit an get back in now or hold out some more.

I moved my 401k to stable funds for now. Employment report is coming which can't be good and I think lower xmas sales are approaching and covid is on the rise. I'm gonna hold off for about a month before jumping back in.

#5904 3 years ago

I'm hanging in with PLTR. I think it will rise. I also believe in Fsker.

#5914 3 years ago

Anyone think GE is a good buy at this time? Stock has been kinda down and going up a little now.

1 week later
#6074 3 years ago

C3.AI was an excellent trading day. Buy/sell/buy/sell/buy sell. Day traders paradise! Stock was $96.0 at open and climbing all sorts of dollar levels till it
peaked at $131. Then it fell and rose, fell and rose. Was crazy.

#6100 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Let's see if this can happen 3 times. Just bought AI shares at 114... sell order in for 124.4.

I got in at $110 today. But it is a slow kill today. Lots of stocks down. This one will bounce eventually when the market recovers.

#6108 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

As a reminder, while you can try and find the highs and lows, getting in low and out high as possible, IF you miss a selling opp, rest assured AI is a solid player with longer term value so you WILL likely make money on the next selling high if you can just have patience.... (Or just do nothing, watching it grow slowly and watch your money double in 18 months or so)

Thanks.. I'm gonna hold onto this one and maybe pickup a few more shares.

#6125 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I'm stuck holding FSR...Down about 2 points....Got sucked into the EV craze and thought it could be a nice poor mans TSLA. Time will tell but Ill jump ship once/if I'm even

I jumped in on this stock a while back at 17.40. It hovers between $14+ - $16. It's a hard call. It could go through the roof or it can fail a slow death. I think when the cars are actually produced, the stock will go up. The "Ocean" SUV and the emotion vehicles are probably the two nicest vehicles I've seen so far. Once they start manufacturing and selling if all goes well, we should see some good competition and rise in stock. The problem is with electric cars it will take
some time.

#6169 3 years ago

C3.AI- wow... just wow up to 134.65 as I type this. Wish I held on.

1 week later
#6239 3 years ago

What do you guys think about C3.AI given it's volatility. Is it ready to level off at $160 range?
Also, what about PSTH?

#6241 3 years ago

Yeah.. I think day traders are taking advantage of the prices right now but I do feel C3.AI will be top dollar stock in the future.

#6290 3 years ago

PSTH is level... Skepticism on this stock I think. If a good announcement, this stock will skyrocket.

1 week later
#6388 3 years ago

What do you guys think of litecoin?

#6439 3 years ago

Tesla is teering. Looks like day trader activities gone wild today.

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

PSTH FOMO Today

OK what's FOMO? I did by PSTH today though. I think activity will be on the rise soon.

#6449 3 years ago

Ah... Gotcha. Thanks for that explanation Iceman. Got a bunch of PSTH a few weeks ago and picked up more today. Seems like it will be quite active in the first quarter somewhere.

#6707 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Waiting until after lockup here too.

What does the lockup mean?

#6710 3 years ago

I got it. Thanks guys. I forgot about inside traders/employees. I still think Palantir has a good run ahead. I feel it will go up past the lockup. If it does, many more may invest right?

#6719 3 years ago

I'm considering GM too. Flying cadillac was a motivator for me.

#6746 3 years ago

PIPP - SPAC - Biden is in on this one. Anyone think this is a good buy for long term?

#6786 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

BLUF: A specific event on which to short TESLA 5-10%... if you have balls of steel and money to lose.

Great insight here. I see good things happening.'

Just as an FYI, for good reading, Cathy Woods just bought a ton of Palantir on Friday!

https://www.benzinga.com/news/20/11/18385850/palantir-gets-boost-from-cathie-wood-george-soros

#6885 3 years ago

Market is tanking by the minute. I expect losses today.

#6887 3 years ago

Keep watchin.. It's going red.. Not all are creeping up.

#6891 3 years ago

Starting to recover slowly.... Glad to see it.

#6896 3 years ago

This is a stock forum, not political. Let's keep it stocks! Looks like microsoft is killing it today!

#6909 3 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

I'm a little more aggressive with my Roth than a CD, even at 4%. I returned over 60% last year, but that was mostly on the back of tesla, apple, google, and snap. Trying to expand my exposure past the 50 or so equities that I monitor regularly.

Link to this?

#7120 3 years ago

Everything is starting to come down slowly now. The 2:30 rush may be happening though.

#7472 3 years ago

Yes you have to have 25k in your account to day trade as a minimum

#7588 3 years ago

What's the deal with NOK? Doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Am I missing something?

#7596 3 years ago

When it goes up, it goes up! But when it comes down it's down and fast.

#7607 3 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

It’s up 50% today, where are you looking for it to go immediately?

Ah I got in at 7 bux. Not much up from there.

#7630 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Just picked up NKO and AMC !!!

NKO or NOK?

#8409 3 years ago

Apple is down to $131.09 at 12:43pm

#8605 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I've had no problem with TD...as long as your not buying on Margin, no issues. They did increase their margin requirements to 100% on GME and AMC.

I saw this and many other stocks having 100% holding requirement. Does this mean you have to fund 100% of your purchase and you can't use your margin?

#8610 3 years ago

Well isn't that just dandy... The following stocks require 100% funding before purchase on Ameritrade then:

AMC, CVM, EXPR, FOSL, GME, NOK, BB, BBBY, FIZZ, GSX, IRBT, NCMI, TR, UONE, VIR, NAK, NAKD, DDS, KOSS

I bet there will be additions to this list eventually.

#9192 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Where's my fellow PSTH investors at?

I'm in and waiting for it to skyrocket soon.

#9267 3 years ago

Can someone recommend a good ETF to get into now?

#9269 3 years ago

Thanks WeirPinball!

#9399 3 years ago

What's the deal with Dodgecoin? It this a joke currency? It's $0.0784 so I'm not understanding why the hype. Is it a little over 7 cents or am I reading this wrong... New to crypto so trying to figure this out.

#9402 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It was a crypto made to mock other cryptos. But Musk tweeted about it so it skyrocketed in value (relatively speaking).

But the value is at 7 cents right? Or am I reading the value wrong.

#9404 3 years ago

So it's a hoax and you can't even buy it. Is that correct?

#9444 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

PSTH up another 3% any new rumors on a merger?

I think merger is going to be announced soon. I'm in on this one.

#9700 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:I taking a bloodbath on Pfizer.

Why doesn't anyone like this stock? I mean moderna and Biontech seems up there. What's the deal?

#9725 3 years ago

Anyone like SPCE?

#9775 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Got in day 1 on FSR (Fisker) at $10. It's doing some moving!

You did well. I got in a while back at $17.40 and sold it like 2 weeks ago at $17.15. Of course it goes up a bit today after I sold it. I'll buy back in at a dip.

2 weeks later
#10478 3 years ago

Picked up Workhorse at $15.. I think it still has a lot of potential in 2021. Also, picked up more palantir and PSTH which I think will be rocking it soon.

#10481 3 years ago

For me PLTR is a hold stock. I'm not sure about pins. It seems like it's been going up/down. But mostly up.

#10493 3 years ago

Can someone explain this headline today?

Pershing Square Tontine Option Alert: Apr 16 $35 Calls Sweep (3) near the Ask: 91 @ $3.0 vs 29423 OI; Ref=$29.09

#10502 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

April 16 call at $35 strike price.
Sweep is a large institution buying/selling across several smaller orders
91 contracts traded at a cost of $3.00 per ($3.00 x 100 = $300. $300 x 91 = $27,300)
29423 Open Interest in that particular strike. (That’s how many orders outstanding for that strike)
$29.09 is the underlying stock price quote

So this means Palantir is looking good right?

#10714 3 years ago

Wow, looks like another market dump this morning. I hope this changes.

#10721 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Well I'm really being punished for chasing PINS and PLTR. Hard to understand how companies that everyone loves, all the sudden turn to trash.

It will turn around. It's a dump off for those afraid of losing it all. Buyers and hedge funds will snap everything off after there is no more activity.

#10781 3 years ago

I picked up another 200 shares of BNGO - Great company on the rise and I got in at $7.00 even. It went as low as $5+ but I'm happy with $7 as I think this will double or tripple soon

1 week later
#11168 3 years ago

Anyone put money into PIPP (Pine Island Acquisition)? I figured this stock would jump but it's been dead for a while. No news on it and it's supposedly Biden backed. I'm thinking of dumping it at a loss.

#11414 3 years ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Decided to back out of suncor on 4% drop in oil prices, will take a wait and see for now, holding mainly cash for now.

I think oil prices will rise.. Seems like this is the new norm when the US has cut it's pipelines.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.95
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=barakawins1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.