kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strohz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8485 3 years ago

On a tangential note to GME/AMC, I saw the kpg suggestion PSTH mentioned on Seeking Alpha, "In a move that could turn WeWork (WE) into a publicly traded company more than a year after its IPO fail, the office leasing company is in talks to combine with a SPAC, WSJ reports. A deal could value the firm at $10B, but it's not known whether that amount includes debt assumed. Bill Ackman, whose Pershing Square Tontine Holdings (PSTH) raised $4B last year, has pointed out that failed IPOs like WeWork is the reason he chose to form a SPAC, but the company has also received offers for private investment rounds and could choose to stay private instead." If so, is that good or bad?

1 week later
#9472 3 years ago

I saw a few posts with a heads-up on EXRO from our Canadian friends in this thread, and looking to be a good call. It was up ~20% yesterday and another ~18% today. Here's hoping Tesla or someone big gets attracted at some point...

1 year later
#17369 1 year ago

Ok, question for the group on a stock recommendation from kpg way back here: PSTH. I saw a note recently about it being liquidated (another what was I thinking, lol), and noticed it disappeared from my list but has been replaced with a symbol of 715ESC018 with a value of $0 for the same number of shares. Can someone explain what that means and why it just didn't disappear completely? Am I supposed to do something? Anyone else ride it to the end?

Pershing Square Tontine Holdings (NYSE:PSTH) announced this afternoon that it will be liquidating its trust and redeeming all outstanding shares of common stock effective as of July 26, 2022.

The SPAC was unable to complete a business combination within its timeline of 24 months from the closing of its record $4 billion IPO on July 24, 2020. And as a result, Pershing Square will now cease all operations except for the purposes of winding up, and will redeem all public shares. Following the redemption, the SPAC will then dissolve and liquidate.

Pershing Square Tontine Holdings currently expects the per-share redemption price for the public shares to be approximately $20.05. The public shares are expected to stop trading as of the close of business on July 25, 2022, and as of July 26, 2022 the public shares will be deemed cancelled and will represent only the right to receive the redemption amount.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.95
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strohz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=Strohz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.