200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLRage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14368 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Fucking pinside. You're a disappointment. Just like my stock portfolio. Be ashamed. If we go discord, I'd like a link. This thread has made me money so I would like to continue, you know, making money.

Put me on the Discord list as well. A newbie here but was loving learning tips here!

1 week later
#14476 2 years ago

Yeah I took this gamble too. No where close to 10k but lost half my money real quick

Quoted from hank35:I took the gamble. As of now I'm down 56% in three days. Thank God I didn't invest 10K.

#14488 2 years ago

I bought mine through Fidelity

Quoted from vicjw66:

Where did you guys bu Nsav at? Anyone buy it through TD ameritrade?

#14491 2 years ago

I never seem to get the memo in the rumor stage. I seem to be always late to the party?!?

Quoted from nwpinball:When I saw the NSAV rec a few days ago I did a little research, the time to buy it was a month ago. For my chancy gamble I went with AABB, which popped 11% today. We will see what happens, I plan to hold it for a few months.
BITF, the bitcoin miner, has gone up 95% since I bought it last month, that's nuts! With these hype stocks, I only buy $200-$400 worth so I don't lose much if the fail.

2 weeks later
#14681 2 years ago

So let me get this straight. Are you saying that because someone chooses to not get a vaccine that they are racist? I know nothing about this guy but just trying to follow your logic.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Dude is a conspiracy theorist anti Vaxer. I’ve seen his posts in other threads. These guys never do well in life and end up blaming “brown” people for their shortcomings.

#14687 2 years ago

Wow….You sound like you have more issues than tissues.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Racist f’kng assholes is the cominality that traitors have
to their country. I’m proud to be American where at least I know I’m free. I will. Defend my country against idiots that are trying to destroy it by not getting vaccinated.

#14716 2 years ago

I'm sure He is waiting for the MOASS.
I bought in way too high and have been holding 100 shares at around $57.00. Im considering cutting my losses and moving on but the Darn stock won't return to my level. I have no idea if a massive once in a lifetime short squeeze is on the horizon for this stock but there sure is a lot of smoke out there surrounding this rumor and the daily volume and message volume is massive around AMC so.....who knows?!?!
The message boards constantly encourage all "Apes to just HODL" and I know a lot of people who are dong just that.

Quoted from desertT1:

To what end? Not being snarky. I have a friend that still holds. Rides every wave up (and let’s me know it’s on the move again) and then rides it back down. He seemingly has not exit strategy nor the desire to try and sell a wave, buy back on a dip (this time with more shares) and do it again.

1 month later
#14937 2 years ago

Has anyone told you lately you have a big mouth and could use an attitude adjustment?

Quoted from vicjw66:

Absolutely. I will sell you an assurance for the low price of $19.95. Some people sell insurance for a living. I sell assurance for a living. Go to my website for all your assurance needs.[quoted image]

3 weeks later
#15163 2 years ago

Looks like earnings are right around the corner and this stock recently had a pretty big jump. Do y'all feel this is still a good time to get in? Newbie here!

Quoted from flipperstick:

Netlist plans to go public, again, once they win all their lawsuits; which all lean very heavy in their favor with past judge rulings. Nasdaq has already pressed them to reenter and they said not until all legal matters are done. By the way, estimated billions from just the Google suit. So, once all suits are settled, and potentially billions are in the Netlist bank (big valuation) then they will go public.
Once they go back to trading on the NYSE, then major financial institutions can buy their stock. Currently, only individuals can buy the stock and they are doing a good job at that. This will be a long term stock since Netlist owns many seminal patents which are inventions so impactful that it creates or shifts the technology space.
Google used Netlist equipment in everything, and so many companies around the world will soon be using their products to enhance their memory and energy consumption, probably even some of our pinball machines. Netlist has been on a hiring spree and ramping up more production for the global demand.
Without Netlist, Google would not have existed. Netlist enabled Google to build servers with high capacity and rapid memory that allowed said servers to store an entire Oracle database in memory which allowed lightning fast search results. Picture this, "Google: Powered By Netlist."
More details can be read at: https://www.reddit.com/r/NLST/

Quoted from flipperstick:

Netlist plans to go public, again, once they win all their lawsuits; which all lean very heavy in their favor with past judge rulings. Nasdaq has already pressed them to reenter and they said not until all legal matters are done. By the way, estimated billions from just the Google suit. So, once all suits are settled, and potentially billions are in the Netlist bank (big valuation) then they will go public.
Once they go back to trading on the NYSE, then major financial institutions can buy their stock. Currently, only individuals can buy the stock and they are doing a good job at that. This will be a long term stock since Netlist owns many seminal patents which are inventions so impactful that it creates or shifts the technology space.
Google used Netlist equipment in everything, and so many companies around the world will soon be using their products to enhance their memory and energy consumption, probably even some of our pinball machines. Netlist has been on a hiring spree and ramping up more production for the global demand.
Without Netlist, Google would not have existed. Netlist enabled Google to build servers with high capacity and rapid memory that allowed said servers to store an entire Oracle database in memory which allowed lightning fast search results. Picture this, "Google: Powered By Netlist."
More details can be read at: https://www.reddit.com/r/NLST/

#15180 2 years ago

Im finally in the green on that one as well. Holding as of now. Sent you a DM btw

Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm finally in the green with on of my penny stocks, AABB. They are finally launching their crypto exchange and the stock has shot up 75% in the past 2 days after dropping slowly and steadily the past few months on zero news.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/asia-broadband-prepares-imminent-launch-153000269.html

#15202 2 years ago

I exited that one today at .215. Made 60% return. May regret getting out as it may run for a couple more days but I can’t shake my gut saying this ones a “pump and dump.” Are you a true believer in this one?

Quoted from nwpinball:

I ended up buying more AABB on Friday and the stock is up another 30% today.

#15206 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Nope, I'm not a true believer in any stock, it's all about the profit. I think you were smart to cash out, it started dropping a little in the last hour, I'm likely doing at least a partial cash out tomorrow.

Okay thanks for the reply. Learning as I go but was happy to exit on green

#15209 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

My HEMI deserves the good stuff. Sadly I pay over a full dollar more a gallon less then a year ago.
But nothing to see here, all is good and higher gas prices actually help the poor!

Yeah my HEMI gets spoiled as well

#15227 2 years ago

Okay so is there a consensus of the best Index Fund/Broker?

Also a consensus of which is better for the bulk of your money….Index funds vs ETF’s?

#15264 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I hope people were careful about investing in that company Netlist that was touted a few days ago.
[quoted image]

Thank God for stop losses!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLRage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=SLRage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.