ztea (resized).jpg
6F36E0AE-A080-4DF6-B306-CFF1CDAF7F7B (resized).png
6B8C2B3D-D052-4610-A8DD-E59D760126A0.gif
A13BC5C0-92B3-4A36-BE1B-30A81D8DF375 (resized).jpeg
gold chart (resized).jpg
sp500 (resized).jpg
A8DDE05C-E5A8-4888-8E9B-A8F87E65D7CA (resized).jpeg
6E8933B3-F74B-42DF-8E0F-1DA6662037E4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4630 1 year ago

Lots of good information in here, thanks all. I got completely lucky and bought 1000 shares of WKHS (Small potatoes I understand ) at $5.88 right as they were running up. Not sure if I should hold, or sell and wait for the dip?

#4635 1 year ago

I ran into an article just a few days ago regarding Kodak and its stock. I cant remember what caught my eye about the headline, because when i looked at the stock, it was like $2 dollars for quite some time. I don't think there was any mention of the loan in the article and I'm trying to remember why they thought it was a good buy, but I'm going to see if I can find it. I wish i would have bought that day lol.

#4637 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I ran into an article just a few days ago regarding Kodak and its stock. I cant remember what caught my eye about the headline, because when i looked at the stock, it was like $2 dollars for quite some time. I don't think there was any mention of the loan in the article and I'm trying to remember why they thought it was a good buy, but I'm going to see if I can find it. I wish i would have bought that day lol.

I could not find the exact article, but it was basically the same as this and was released on Monday. "Shares are up, should you buy?" No mention of an impending loan.

https://www.investorsobserver.com/news/stock-update/eastman-kodak-company-kodk-stock-climbs-9-38-this-week-should-you-buy

1 month later
#4818 1 year ago

Do you all think the steam is out of the balloon on Workhorse Group WKHS They are a nascent, all electric delivery vehicle company trying to make the big show. The stock took off in mid-june. I got in at $5.92 and it closed today at $18.94 (down $1.20). Seems like a lot of negative articles are coming out and earnings a couple of weeks ago were not all that great and Im thinking of taking my nearly 3005 profit. Thoughts?

#4877 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Donald Trump, is that you?

Shit, that would be sweet!! Yo Donny, can I get some more hot stock tips, cause my portfolio is busting out!

#4878 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Donald Trump, is that you?

BTW, your avatar fits your party, perfectly. Wheres the brownshirts!

1 week later
#4972 1 year ago

WKHS up another 10%. up to $26.06. Not sure when this is going to crash back to earth, but I'm enjoying the ride so far. I bought at $5.92, but didnt buy enough!!

#4993 1 year ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

WKSH has gone from like a buck to over 20 on just pure speculation and BS?
The company just bleeds money and its numbers are pretty bad.... pathetic actually.
They are in the running to get some USPS contract but thats not likely to happen.
Its just people speculating like Tesla because its one of the few e-car choices and running it up but the company has serious management issues also.
"Workhorse has some early mover advantages when it comes to electric delivery trucks, but this market is about to get pretty crowded. Workhorse generated a loss of $133 million in its latest quarter on revenue of just $92,000. That's not a typo. The future could be bright for Workhorse Group in what is clearly a niche with heady upside, but the expectations are already too high for a small company with a nearly $1.7 billion market cap."

Thanks, you wrote my response for me lol. I just caught wind of it and got lucky. Yes, they are riding the "rising ocean raises all ships" "wave and yes, they are speculating on the USPS contract. One thing you did not mention is they do have a 10% stake in Lordstown, which could be worth some $$$ and is good, but a bad is the Horsefly delivery drones being tested are not fairing well. I am ready to pull out at any moment.

#5007 1 year ago

Its been gambling for a while now.. there is no rational explanation for the market last few months (well other then the fed).
Earlier in the thread people were talking up WKSH.. this is a company that had revenue of 92K and lost 132 million in one quarter which is pathetic.
People are buying it like its the greatest company on the planet. lol.
Its just looney some of this stuff.

You are right, but Im watching it like a hawk. Why its climbing, who knows. But I bought at $5.92 and its currently @ 27.66. Ill take the luck! Hell, I was happy when I doubled my money and still would be if it fell to $12 right now!

#5055 1 year ago

Pretty sure I'm cashing out of WKHS soon. I'm a small time investor, so 6x profit on my small position, 1000 shares, is a nice cash infusion to reinvest on the coming dip.

#5160 1 year ago

I should have listened to my gut and sold WKHS on Monday. Its in the low 20's now, down from 30ish...

#5169 1 year ago

If you dig into it this company looks horrible on paper.
It's gone up solely on wild speculation and could come down hard when people get skittish.

Yea this was pretty much a short term investment. I bought at 5.90 so I'm still good, but should have gone with the gut.. I got greedy and hoped for another monday lol.

#5194 1 year ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Smartest thing to do is to not get married, but live with your de facto spouse and kids. You bring home a good salary and she still gets to live for free of the government with Section 8, food stamps, and medicaid. Your salary plus government freebies is more lucrative than your salary alone if you were married. To me, THAT'S the true marriage penalty. No self-respecting person does this, but I see it all the time.

No, they are not living free because of the government, they are scumbags who are living free off the fellow tax payer.

#5217 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Curious about Wells & Fargo....any thoughts on their stock? Looks like an in the ditch stock at the moment. I believe they hired some competent people from Visa and Credit Suisse to help them turn the ship around after their recent scandals.
Just wondering if anyone has some thoughts on WFC?

They cant seem to stay out of their own way, and are obviously a shady company. Not something i would invest it.

#5219 1 year ago

Is there a formula that states, "If you have x amount of money, you should onlu invest y amount into a stock"?

For instance, if you have $10,000, its not wise invest in google @$1400 a share.

#5252 1 year ago

Its usually the "tolerant side", that is intolerant.

#5263 1 year ago

Sold my position in WKHS, 1000 shares, 400% profit. I got lucky, but time to jump off that train. I'm not very confident they are going to win the USPS contract, or even a portion of it. Many analysts feel that contract win is already baked into the stock price. So if they dont win, its going to plummet.

#5282 1 year ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Hey iceman44 still worth buying more PINS at its current price?

Motleyfool says yes. Wish i would have bought before that ha.

1 week later
#5321 1 year ago
Quoted from Baiter:

TBH this echoes my thoughts on FB.

I had $30,000 on the sidelines ready for FB. Sank to 19 after IPO and I didnt trust it. Im dumb...

1 week later
1 month later
#5744 11 months ago
Quoted from loneacer:

I think you can learn a lot from your own research. I've diagnosed a few ailments online before going to the doctor and having them confirmed. I've had kidney stones and last year I had a hernia. Maybe those are somewhat obvious to people that have had them, but the kidney stone pain could have been from several other sources.
I've been dealing with shoulder pain for about 5 years and I've spent dozens of hours researching what it could be. It's going to take an MRI to confirm it though. When I feel like shelling out another $4k for an MRI and likely surgery I'll get it taken care of.

Also depends on how the dr. and staff communicate. I had to take a TB test for a job and was texted a vague response on Friday just before closing that there were problems with my test, but to call back on Monday. So of course I researched TB over the weekend and with every little cough, I was convinced I had TB and agonized over the implications and was pretty worried. Called the dr. first thing Monday, only to find out the problem was with the email address to send the results too. GTFO lol. No, i didnt have TB by the way. I see both sides of this.

#5829 10 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Do you think Biden's proposed future appointment of Avril Haines as director of National intelligence will be a big boost for PLTR? She's done consulting work for them in the past.

Biden loves war, expect this to take off, and M.E. conflicts suddenly escalate.

#5834 10 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Veteran and member of mitary industrial complex here. Can confirm. Expect huge surge in... cyber defense spending.

Same. Stateside since 2015, by choice, probably back in the game soon. 2021. Why not..

#5835 10 months ago
Quoted from boscokid:

C'mon man. Are you really this dense?

Not sure that's even a word

(edit) But, here were are and I expect many friends will be back in business. Like the saying goes, "If you arent part of the solution, there is $$$ to be made supporting the problem". Educate yourself.

#5836 10 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Big fan of Janet Yellen being picked for treasury. CNBC speculates that she will focus on the economy and not politics, which is great. This should be really good for the markets as opposed to who it could have been (Elizabeth Warren comes to mind).

Lol , good thing they speculate, cause they dont deliver facts. Good news is, the swamp monsters are back in business as usual!

1 month later
#6379 9 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My home run is LINK. If I had only bought more when I grabbed it at ~$0.50. It's trading at over $15 now. I've always believed in the project and still do.
Defi is the place to look right now. That sector has been killing it lately. You almost can't go wrong with any Defi token. Ether is never a bad investment. You have to remember that ERC-20 tokens rely on the Etherium network, so it's a very important part of the crypto "world".
I picked up some SNX (Synthetix) two weeks ago, which sounds like a very interesting project but there aren't a ton of assets locked up in that Defi protocol. Only about $2 billion. The token has doubled in the last 2 weeks though, so that's good.
There are also a few coins you can just buy, hold and accumulate staking rewards. No interaction necessary. Just let them sit on Coinbase and get back between 2 and 6% APY.
DAI - 2%
Tezos - 4.63%
Algorand - 6%
Cosmos - 5%
Just be aware, that it's a wild ride. You'll be up 20% one day and down 20% the next. I'm up 33.8% for the last week and 69.4% in the last 30 days. On the flip side, I've went to bed, woke up 8 hours later and been down 30%. So just be prepared.

Not to sound ignorant, i know a little about bitcoin and its a household name, but how do these coins get used? What is driving the investment?

#6572 9 months ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

No one goes broken paying taxes .they go broke when the give there gains back and they lose their capital . Let re read this text in 5 years and see who’s correct .I hope I’m wrong. I only hope your right never want see the working person lose there hard earned money.

What is some peoples "fast money" might be someone elses "Not so fast" money. I appreciate the many voices in this thread, its up to me to research. Not sure where I can get better free advice, internet or not. Lots of successful people buy pins.

What part of Ices post did you disagree with btw?

#6573 9 months ago

Thats not bubble, thats not researching an investment. Good for the early investors in Signal advance,(One investor, the owner, now worth 3 Billion, from .60 a share to over $70 in one tweet lol). Bad for dumbasses who dont research. Agreed?

#6575 9 months ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Ok this stuff happens when people don’t think there is risk. 24 million people have opened new online trading accounts since covid and the average account size is less than 1500 dollars all chasing the same 10 stocks .

Do you feel 401ks and Roth IRAs prey on the young? Hell, Id blame the school system for not teaching financials. I had one financial class my whole 12 years in public education. Home EC .

#6643 9 months ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I always struggle with the statements blaming schools systems for not teaching our kids money management, proper eating, ethical behavior. The schools are here to give general education (English, math, science). Parents need to take some responsibility and teach their kids as well. Money can be private, and teaching you kids how to manage money is important for the long term security and happiness. I am proud of what I have taught my kids, Both my kids took accounting in high school and said it was very basic. I don’t want the school teaching my kids money management, just how to count it. I suppose if money management was so easy we would all be rich!
Parents are ultimately responsible for teaching life skills, schools are general education IMO, higher education then comes at the college level.

I agree 100%, but I'm quite sure the school system is teaching all sorts of, umm, bullshit that really has nothing to do with education. I figure a finance class or 2 could replace some of those classes.

#6658 9 months ago
Quoted from kpg:

Thanks, but I bought it at $22 or so, it was $25-26 when I posted here.
PSTH provides 2 warrants per 9 shares owned after completion of the merger. The NAV (floor price) of PSTH is $20, not $10 like traditional SPACs. With the warrants, technically the "floor" price is calculated around $22/share. IMO, there is way less of a premium paid at today's share price that is understood and that is the point I was making, Ice hasn't done all his DD on the stock and went off on Ackman, SPACs, etc- without known the intricate details of this particular SPAC.
I came here again just to share what I felt like is the best SPAC and one of the largest potential opportunities on the market, why? Because I thought i'd be contributing something positive here. Then a "Professional Money Manager" gets all pissy, throws a fit, I get shit tons of downvotes, etc etc... because I initially came here to share a stock idea that I think can make people money here.
I am sorry you guys are disappointed.

I dont think anybody is dissappointed, other than everyone with good valid opinions leaving!

#6660 9 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm just the opposite. With the vaccine distribution spreading rapidly over the next 4 months and the anticipated end to the trade war, I expect the economy to start opening back up. Biden was the architect behind the last economic recovery after a recession (and the Market and job growth was great under Obama/Biden), I'd expect his team to make economic recovery a top priority. The Fed will keep printing and the government will invest in the economy, the debt won't be pretty, but it should bolster the struggling economy.

LOL!!! Love the laugh, thanks!

#6664 9 months ago

Short term pain for long-term gain. Appears China will maintain the upper hand and even get stronger under the new admin.

Interesting that some Chinese stocks were delisted, after some back and forth.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-08/behind-the-nyse-s-swerves-on-delisting-china-stocks-quicktake

#6691 9 months ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Jeez gone one day and couldn't believe the post count! Whew that took a long time to read through. I guess at first i was glad it was not bitcoin related lol, but then a rollercoaster of emotions, some great info, then chaos, then nonsense from spikelou2, and now we seem to be back on track and normal which is GREAT! iceman44 has been a fantastic calming voice and honestly if he started his own stock thread i would follow. I would have never invested in PIN without him or signed up for Motley. I'm looking forward to following this stock focused thread in 2021.

I like this thread and respect all of the educated voices so much, I recommended my buddy sign up, just for this thread lol. He is not a pin head, yet.

#6813 9 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

He's on board with green, but he's by no mean anti oil.

Hes not in charge though.

#6898 9 months ago
Quoted from Methos:

As is the CCCP.

China and Iran as well!

#6933 9 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Your investment strategy and opinions on energy are fine, but they aren't exactly great insight for a market traders forum. I don't think nuclear will be America's path to energy independence, but cheers boomer!

So young so naive.

1 week later
#7723 8 months ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Why would CNBC care about the market? Not doubting you, just trying to educate myself.

Why does the "media" do what it does? They are corrupt and not at all objective. They have their friends and they have their enemies.

#8550 8 months ago

Irony moment! Wanted to buy just 5 shares yesterday, just to get into the fun a bit. Price was around 430 a share. Charles Schwab would not let me trade and I was pissed. Wanted to close account etc etc. Let me make my own decisions dammit! Well it dropped obviously and i was able to buy at $225.

Thanks for saving me from myself Schwab!! The irony is NOT lost on me. Still closing my account..

#8568 8 months ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Who are you thinking of transferring to?

I have a Fidelity 401K and brokerage account from a job years ago. As a side note, I rode the WKHS runup late last year, so i intend to fully fund new Fidelity Roth 401'ks for '20 and '21. Seems the Fidelity Roth IRAs are highly respected, from what I can tell.

#8569 8 months ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I did not observe any issues with Schwab though I was buying with cash funds and have more than $25k in my account. Do we know what brokerages restricted trading and which did not? I also have a Robinhood account I have not used for years I will be closing. Between this and last years SEC settlement (https://apnews.com/article/business-563481eb3800f97a75dbcfdba3a8d4e9) I’ll never use it so gotta cash out the $1.75 left in it ASAP.

I have about the same $$$ in mine, and tried to buy 5 total. Maybe it was the low number of shares I tried to buy. The site did not just time out. I tried again a few hours later and did complete a trade. BTW a search for AMC stock did not result in any results at the same time I could not purchase GME. Curious.

#8672 8 months ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I signed up 25 friends, not exaggerating with brokerage accounts this week due to this becoming Main Street news and people wanting to learn how to invest rather than be limited to just their 401k and of course their next question was what are these 401k fees? So the tide is turning against the wall street shadows.

Trust this, the rules will be changed. If they can change them midday, by god, they will be changed.

#8676 8 months ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Tomorrow...
[quoted image]

I am hoping to need 5 point harnesses!! I better get rich from my 5 shares(bought to keep interest in this story!)

#8816 8 months ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Oregon decriminalized all drugs! Unfortunately backward ass states like mine don't have legal pot yet. Hell we barely have medical.

Fuck yea, Portland worldwide. Such a tranquil and calm place! Lol

#8826 8 months ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

uh, the ones on the drugs aren't the problem in your example buckaroo.

True, they are people who hate themselves. Probably on booze and heroin. Anyway, Portland is a shit show of what happens when, um, you suck at life and rioting is all that is "left".

#8830 8 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

How much time have you spent in Portland? I stay there usually 2 or 3 times a year for the weekend. I love Portland, it's full of pinball bars, punks, hippies, strip clubs, cheap drinks, and more neighborhood restaurants, dive bars and independent businesses than most towns I've travelled too. I would think on a pinball forum you would judge a town more on it's killer pinball scene than on some short lived protest action in on small part of an awesome town. I guess if your only idea of Portland came from the mainstream media's coverage of a few hundred anarchists you might be right, but in reality it's an awesome town with one of the best pinball scenes in the world.

4 years is not shortlived bud, and if some measure of safety cant be guaranteed, no amount of pinball is worth that.

Anyway, good luck and have fun.

#8997 8 months ago
Quoted from loneacer:

I sold out of all my AMC positions yesterday a couple hours before close. I had covered calls on everything and holding through the end of the week was risking several dollars per share on the shares to squeeze out the last 30 cents per share on the calls. Wasn't worth the risk. Overall made about $7500 trading it, but if I had never sold the calls and just ridden the shares up to 18-20, I would have made 6 figures.
Only other reddit position I traded was NOK, which I still have. Bought around $6, sold $10 calls and bought those back the next day for about $2/share gain. Sold $6 calls on them after that. Doubled share position at $5 and sold $5 calls on those. Overall it looks like I could sell out of everything this morning for about $1k total gains, or risk holding until Friday through earnings and end up somewhere between break even and $2k gain. I'll probably close out and move on.
It was fun while it lasted.
For core holdings, I doubled my XOM positions yesterday. Fundamentals are improving rapidly, earnings this morning, and it had dropped from $51->$45 in a week or so. 8% dividend payer.
Should have sold my WBA last week when they popped 10% on the new CEO news. It gave all that pop back already. Sold some puts on that yesterday that could potentially double my position there. I like where they are headed.
Said I liked and picked up AFRM at $102 and it's up to $108. Out of my PTON and DASH shorts. Both lost money on the shares, but both made enough selling weekly puts for a few weeks to make up for the loss and then some. Stressful trading that way.

I dont know what all that means, but thanks for posting, learn something everytime in this thread.

Still holding onto 5 GME shares. Ride or die..

#9016 8 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

I like nxpi in my, the world is going in the wrong direction portfolio, in this case microchipping humans.

Years ago I made enough money to put a down payment on my SRT Challenger lol. Mad i didnt get in less than a year ago at $70ish i think.

#9144 8 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I do think the rising bull market masks a lot of risky behavior, when the Great Recession hit me, I kind of had my fill of options because it can get ugly. But the big recovery makes us forget that stocks can go both up and down.
Most people should not touch options with a ten foot pole. I was just giving an example and I think as I said Webull has a free trade simulator so people can see how it works (I don't know if this trade simulator includes options).
https://topratedfirms.com/trading/virtual/webull-paper-trading.aspx
WeBull Paper Trading
Paper trading is simulated trading through an account which has all the same functions and features as an actual trading account but in which all trading is done with fake money. Many investors and traders, beginners and professionals alike, use paper trading accounts to practice and fine-tune their skills in the market before risking real money. Webull is a great broker in that they offer paper trading accounts to everyone free of charge. This article will walk you through Webull’s paper account and its features.

Thanks for the earlier tip, I downloaded the app, just for the paper trading.

#9280 8 months ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Based on the whole wsb broker fiasco, I will be transitioning away from TD Ameritrade. Don’t know if was their doing or Schwabs, but it’s left a real bitter taste in my mouth. Been with them well over a decade and never experienced anything like it.
Was thinking of fidelity since as best I can tell they didn’t significantly change the rules mid game. Plus they handle our companies retirement plans so somewhat familiar with them.
Everyone pretty happy with Fidelity?

I am moving back to Fidelity. I was put into a Schwab account when USAA got out of that game. They halted my GME purchase(did save me from myself) but still dont like the fact they did, so closing that account.

#9283 8 months ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Any downsides to switching to TD from RH?

Edit
I need reading lessons!!

#9286 8 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I think you misread the post you quoted. They are asking about switching TO Ameritrade FROM Robincrook.

Doh!! Reading is fundamental!! Thx.

#9626 8 months ago
Quoted from robertmee:

HCMC is up 86%....Wonder if there is any insider knowledge on the PM lawsuit. I bought at .0015.
EDIT: Would appear they are converting shares.

Where do you penny stockers do your research on stocks? So far I'm following Alex Delarge on twitter lol. I bought 180 shares of PVDG just to ensure my account worked. Im rich!

#9728 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Funny how everyone brags about their profits, but never seem to hear about losses. Everyone can't be making money on every trade
Sitting on a bunch of XOM at $69

Missed the GME hype train. Only 5 [email protected] 225.

#9729 8 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Ah the art of politics. Say you're going to do things if elected, but then when elected don't actually do them, so that later on you can run on those same issues and say you're going to do them.
It's unfortunate that there is so much government control that impacts these kinds of stocks.

Thoughts?

Warren Buffett thinks its coming sooner, rather than later. Using his indicator, he believes the market is more overvalued than in 2008.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffetts-favorite-indicator-hints-that-stocks-are-significantly-overvalued-182944741.html

Also, someone recently did what they said they were going to do. The Establishment did not like that one bit and yes, the govt sucks!

#9803 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

3-5 yr no brainer on PINS
Early stages. Patience. Let the story play out
I bought more for clients today
I already have a shit ton of shares so I’m just selling covered calls against it

Yea I am regretting not getting in early, but feel I better get in now.

#9811 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Don't worry, I sold Microsoft at like $35 and FB at around the same.

Im regretting not buying FB at 19ish. I had $20,000 ready to go, got scared right after the IPO.

#9971 8 months ago

Regarding ROTH IRAs. Do people open up one every year? Multiple IRAs a year?

#9973 8 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

An IRA is usually a brokerage or some type of account - you just contribute to the same "account" up to the set limits

Duh, I feel dumb all the sudden. One IRA, 7000 a year contribution to same IRA if over 50. Thanks for this and your overall contributions to this thread. Among many lol.

#9975 8 months ago
Quoted from MrExtrm:

Make sure you're under the income threshold for contributing to a ROTH or else you're in for a surprise come tax time.. if over the limit, you can backdoor it, but it gets complicated if you have an existing traditional IRA..

Ill check, thanks. Im barely scratching 6 figures, so i'm probably ok, but will look for sure, thanks!

#10187 7 months ago

When a stock is given a price target by "them", when do they expect that target to get hit? Say talking head A has a price target of $50 per share, up from $35, when do they expect the stock price to hit $50? A year, A month?

#10303 7 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Looks like Oshkosh got the USPS contract. RIP to anyone still holding WKHS...down 50% on that news.

Made a decent profit on the previous run up and sold. I felt that even if they got a portion of the contract, that was already baked into the price.

#10482 7 months ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Fisker FSR price raised to $40 by Morgan Stanley

Ill ask again, when this happens and the price target is raised(or lowered), what is the time frame? It hits $40 in a year, 6 months??

#10485 7 months ago
Quoted from frisbez:

Normally they announce the time frame with the price target. Generally it's 12 months.

Thanks, ill have to pay better attention, I just havent seen it.

#10610 7 months ago

Well, tried chasing PINS and PLTR last week. Big mistake

#10618 7 months ago

Yea I saw you got in on RKT yesterday

#10663 7 months ago

How is it that PINS, which has been the darling, has turned into a pos in such a short amount of time.

#10700 7 months ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Yep I only trade long term and in a tax account so jumping in and out of market doesn’t make sense. As Buffet says don’t own for 10 minutes what you don’t want for 10 years. If AAPL gets under $110 I’m backing up the truck.

I need to understand the "backing up the truck" reference. I thought it meant cashing out, and backing up thr truck to collect profit. Is it meaning buying more of the stock.

#10718 7 months ago

Well I'm really being punished for chasing PINS and PLTR. Hard to understand how companies that everyone loves, all the sudden turn to trash.

#10726 7 months ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

How do you decide what a company is worth vs its stock price? Neither of those companies make money. They most certainly will be around on ten years. $80 for pins might be cheap on 10 years. Same with pltr. Might have been a steal at $30. That's why you buy at ipo time and keep for ten years.
I'll buy a few shares of pltr at $20. Still long on MAC.

Well, of course I was hoping to catch some the hype and frankly nothing but good news for these 2. I do understand the market can fluctuate and I'm not going to sell at a loss or panic. I'm sure they will recover, i just hate seeing 1/4 of my investment in them gone, for now and on paper admittedly. Not rent money, so all good lol.

#10790 7 months ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Robin Hood investors aren't driving the overall market, so it doesn't really matter that much if they want 1.55% treasury yields. What does matter is the largest population segment invested...Boomers, who are nearing retirement and will begin to spend that 401K money. And if you believe RH investors have that much influence then you should also be worried that the millennial attention span will turn elsewhere once they experience a bear market for a year. It's been easy for them to make money in this unprecedented bull market. Throw a dart and most anyone could have. When that evaporates and you start asking the instant gratification crowd to wait 10 years, that money will too evaporate.

Already happened to my millenial coworker. He is really disheartened with the whole GME thing. I try to tell him this is not normal, hes not hearing it..

#10848 7 months ago

Chasing PINS was a huge mistake lol. Live and learn. I cant believe it went from a solid growth co. too, well a shitty co in two weeks!

#10902 7 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Best investment advice I can give you is don't take investment advice from other people, especially on a pinball forum.

Well to be fair, I want to make sure people know I wasnt complaining about other peoples suggestions. I did my research and figured these are companies that will be around awhile, so I was never really concerned with the losses, so much as " I just invested $$$ and now its tanking, thats sucks"!

Keep up the advice and do the DD.

#11111 7 months ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:I've been very boringly just holding onto my positions the past two weeks.... that is all.

So stubborn!!

#11316 7 months ago

Someone mentioned Baba being the golden goose?
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/china-xi-tech-crackdown-alibaba

#11474 7 months ago
Quoted from vglohaus:

Finally looking to pull the trigger and do some investing. Last time i asked the popular choices were either TD or Robinhood for investing. After the whole meme stock/Robinhood fiasco are they even a good choice anymore? Do I go though Robinhood or Webull to just get the free stock for signing up and then just use TD to do all my main investing? Thank you for any suggestions, love this thread!

TD seems popular, Robinhood, kinda over that I think for most people in this thread. I use Fidelity. It seems ok so far, but I am keeping my eyes and ears and open for something better.

#11588 6 months ago

It amazes me that there are people on wsb that act like hitting 300+ more than once isn't already an amazimg accomplishment(which it was), but that it's "barely the start of it".
Please sell if it ever gets back there. Or don't, I'm not your Dad.

Yea I didnt realize this was still a thing? I kept my 5 shares just to stay interested until it got close to my purchase price and figured I'd minimize the loss a few weeks ago.

#11735 6 months ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Oh, sorry, I thought we were talking about cruise line companies and your stock was Carnival Cruise Lines.
One thing about this thread, it sure jumps around from stock sector to stock sector and so much of it is high risk.
There are a lot of big name lower risk stocks that have buying opportunities that could yield 15 to 100% within a year or two that don't get talked about on this thread because everyone is trying to make 3 times their investment on every trade within a year.

Umm, feel free to talk about them! We are listening.

#11736 6 months ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

On Sale - a good time to buy bc its about at its bottom and only going to go back up bc i bought it at the precise time for the first time ever in my entire trading life.

I see some analysts predict it will settle in the $12 range. The expectation that big government might use their service seems to be fading.

#11738 6 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I can state for a fact that the government usage is not fading.

Ok, so its being used and still sinking. Thats even worse news. Glad i bought at 28 and sold when the small rally occurred a few weeks and i sold for a small loss.

#11741 6 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Pltr is my biggest loser. Bought it cuz of all the chatter without knowing anything about it. Rookie mistake I guess.
My average cost is 26$ so not a huge loss but still annoying.
If it gets back to 26$ I’ll probably just dump it.

Same boat, bought at 28, averaged down to 26 and when it got close to that, I bailed. I got caught up in the hype and it cost me. Like you say, rookie mistake. I dont like losing money when i made the bad decision to lose money, by buying at the top. I learned.

#11787 6 months ago

Hey all, looking for some opinions on investments that generate a little monthly income. Long story short, my mother is going to assisted living and we will be selling her house and will have a lump of money to use for her care. Her pension and SS will almost cover her monthly outlay, but will be a little short, so we need the house proceeds to generate income. If we had $150,000 in cash, is there a way to reliably and safely generate a couple of hundred dollars a month?

Thanks for your opinions.

#11798 6 months ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

That sounds what he's looking for. Some income. Didn't sound like he was interested in growth

Exactly, Just putting the proceeds in the bank and taking $200 a month out would last quite awhile, but losing ground. Wealth preservation is the goal.

Quoted from greenhornet:

ever try the "whee" options strategy ?
its ride can be a lot more fun.
with 70 minutes remaining in the trading day this past friday [mar.26] you could have bought 1000 contracts of SPY 393.0 same day calls for $7K plus commissions and netted over $300,000 by the close.
a couple hundred dollars a month for the next 125 years in the time it takes mom to watch jeopardy and wheel of fortune on a given night.
in this real life example, a 1.45% move in SPY returned 4300% on the option position, 3000x the return of holding the etf.
$7,000 invested in SPY etf during those 70 minutes returned $100. $7,000 invested in the 393 calls for the same 70 minutes returned $300,000. $7K buys only 18 actual shares of SPY, while 1000 option contracts control 100,000 shares.

Give me this advice when Im looking to go all in! Mom on the other hand, we aint playing with her future. Looking for a somewhat set it and forget it if that is possible. Certificate of Deposits of good too.

#11979 6 months ago

This is horrible advice. How do you possibly think they are a good investment? Serious question. Please post the real reasons why you believe. We all know another squeeze isnt happening.

#11981 6 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The covid death rate is lower than what you're stating. The problem with covid is that there are many people who have had it and never had symptoms or never got tested. Recently there are CDC/WHO epidemiologists who estimated the actual number of cases may be 5x-10x higher than the confirmed cases which would put covid at a death rate closer to standard flu.

Hilarious, a post that shows that death rates are actually lower than reported, and the post gets moderated!

1 week later
#12094 6 months ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I'm back. I bought even more gme last week. Today was a good day. As will be the rest of the week. To the moon!

Why? Serious question. Long term hold now?

#12111 6 months ago

Ontario, where I live, already in a lockdown, about to get hit with even heavier restrictions. Fun. A lot of Europe in lockdowns. Re-opening plays I am sure will pay out, but definitely later than expected.

I wonder what is driving these new cases. Arizona has been pretty much opened up for 2 months(and locally for 6 months) amd we are flat for months now. Vaccinations might be why?

#12126 6 months ago

Didnt expect the PINS drop, what gives?

#12148 6 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's awesome - wish I had my sh!t together in my 30s

Bought my house in 2014 and will be paid off in 3 years. The psychological feeling is real. Like I own this house and a real recession wont affect me much.

2 weeks later
#12694 5 months ago

PINS is for sure a long term hold now lol. Only 55 shares, bought in the mid 80s.

#12697 5 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You think it will hold around $60? Or could it slide further?

Sadly, I think its falling further. I dont know how many lawsuits happen after earnings reports, but it seems at least a few law firms are gearing up to sue Pinterest for not being more transparent on the growth dropping off.

Maybe it happens all the time, but yea..

#12699 5 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It happens all the time...I"m not sure that it ever goes anywhere, or no companies would ever go public. Companies live or die by how well they manipulate or explain away the data that people actually see.

Yea and im not even trying to blame pins. I got caught up in the hype and didnt really see how opening up would impact. I feel its going to fall pretty far now that i am using my rational mind.

1 week later
#12964 5 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Any way to invest in covid (the virus) - I think it has a lot of run to go.

Walmart. Lots of cheap products made where the virus was produced.

2 weeks later
#13293 4 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

This aged well.

I assume you ended up no longer wondering, and invested?

#13368 4 months ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

FYI - if you pay extra each month - make sure it goes towards principal
Usually you have to notify your mortgage company or it's just applied towards future payments
at least that was how it was years ago when I had a mortgage

Still true. Online at BOA, they ask if its principal only. BTW, Bank Of America online bill pay is awesome. *Not financial advice haha*

3 weeks later
#13806 3 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Oh man. That CEO. He’s going for a gold medal in the “woke olympics”. Lol

Really? Great...

1 week later
#14035 3 months ago
Quoted from tl54hill:

Wasn't that the same with the original Covid? Fear is 10X worse than the virus itself. Do you think it plays differently this time? LA County already re-masking. Teachers unions starting to grumble and may force shutdowns. Debating if I should bail for the time being.

We are most certainly headed towards another lockdown, at least in certain areas of the country. There is a powerful group of lawmakers with a vested interest in locking down again, as they hope to keep their jobs..

#14071 3 months ago

Guidance should be great for all oil service companies and drillers. Gonna be a juicy few weeks of earnings and then dividends.

Can you point out some research? I cannot figure out how you guys know what sector is about to be hot and which isnt, from day to day.

#14155 84 days ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Tom Lee says “July chop” is over. Expects strong rally in “Epicenter stocks” over the second half of the year based on the relative performance to the SP500 past 45 days. How can they be back to Dec 2020 levels?
AND the fact that the Delta variant cases are rolling over decisively in the UK after 45 days. The US is 33 days into the surge and should peak over the next two weeks
For those playing along at home please note the difference in “the market” and “sectors of the market” he expects to rally. This is one analyst. What does your team have to say ? Lol
[quoted image]

Thanks Ice, so if I look at this, I cant tell what sectors he thinks will improve, as everything is still going down, or is he saying, if its in the chart, these are the sectors to watch?

#14231 81 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

It's neither common nor uncommon, it's just risky...normally you buy something in anticipation of a good quarter or news and

Ice got in real early, so it’s just paper profits evaporating.
Me however, my cost basis is around $69 so…ouch.
AMZN ain’t pretty either.
Looks like July overall has blown up my 2021. Now to review and regroup.

PINS. Made a mistake, but only 55 shares at $86. Im Looooooong on this!

#14232 81 days ago

What the effing eff! I didnt see the $14 plunge after hours. Eff im a dumbass for biying on the top, just as the covid was subsiding..

I guess I can cash out and pay my JCH deposit off.

#14234 81 days ago
Quoted from jester523:

i'm in on pins at 35 and 50. Short term gains for another 1 to 2 months...wondering if I should hold.

Obviously, im no genius, but id sell. Its at $58 after hours. Who knows what tomorrow will bring.

#14237 81 days ago

Nope. I have no knowledge, but how can there be mau confusion? Either you have the #s or you dont. Bunch of people trying to rewrite their own history. I fell for it. Lost half, which isnt much, but stings a little and was a good reminder.

#14242 80 days ago

Well pulled the plug on PINS. Bought at the top, going to take awhile to get back up into the upper 80s.

#14280 80 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

Well this is a sad statement. It's hard for me to believe people would complain about the information posted here. Whether the information turns out to be right or wrong, it is up to each individual to pick through and make there own decisions. I will miss your information ICE if you are truly reducing your time here. Unfortunately I do not have enough knowledge on this subject to have a PM conversation with you.

Someone in here cried about the stock talk in here? Thats lame af.

#14282 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'd level set the whole thing for you because there's a larger story that involves my governor. Google it if you'd like, but we aren't allowed to discuss politics. It isn't personal. Ice simply parroted the new GOP runaround. Nothing but racist and political motivations behind those statements.

Its more likely shes right, then wrong. Got proof shes wrong? All are vaxxed and covid free. Sure!

#14309 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The fact is 50% of the 'white state' is not vaccinated, as well as over 1/3 of the rest of the population. She might want to start there. Didn't think I would need to call it out. Not only that, why go blaming the easy outs when you don't even believe it to be a problem to begin with? Can't have it both ways. It's the normal process of deferring 'what aboutism'.

So, she cant have an opinion that many illegals are unvaxxed and entering the country illegally? Why is that?

Do you have proof they are, if so, post it and ill delete my post.

Anyway...

#14311 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's been some years, but in 2010 I was looking to get a truck. I was looking at used trucks. Ended up buying new because I could get a new truck less than I could buy a used truck for, which was crazy for the time. In the 10 years since, new prices have doubled on average if not almost tripled comparatively. And used prices are still way up there. I'm told I can pretty much get what I paid for mine new, trade in today.

Im glad im set on vehicles for a bit. Yikes..

#14314 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Has nothing to do with whether they are or not. They don't even have accurate numbers. It has to do with because of the known stance on that side of the spectrum that half the state refuses to get vaccinated. Which IS a known number. THEY are her problem, not some wanderers she knows nothing about. It's bullshit posturing. She's not pushing for the state to get vaccinated, she's deferring blame about something she doesn't even believe is even an issue. Not much else I can say about it because it is very much just political bs.

At least you admit she can have an opinion, even one you dont like.

#14317 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Oh, she can have an opinion, I just think she's full of shit.

Coolio. Btw I looked up vax rates for southern American countries. Its not pretty, hovering around 50-60%. It would be amazing if somehow all the people hitting the border were part of that group!!

#14321 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The funny part is, they are way more likely to choose to get vaccinated than the southern half of OUR country.

At least you admit that many of the illegals hitting and getting through the border are unvaxxed.

Seems you and she agree then. Well done sir!

#14325 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

My point was:
It didn't come a place of science or goodwill. It came from the current stance of the right, and on top of that it clashes with the 'covid isn't an issue' stance.
I do wonder by what you mean 'moving forward'. Is that the 'just let it go because who cares?" That same attitude that has never helped anyone ever?
EDITED: for brevity.

Well its not. Its a voter suppression tool I wont say what "it" is though

#14328 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

yeah, yeah, point the fingers. The only person I've had issues with is Ice. The thing is, he can't read a thing I say, so when he takes his ball and goes home, it has zero to do with me. However, you are free to interpret it as you wish, even if it is wrong.
Glad to see everyone is cool with veiled racism as long as it doesn't interfere with your stock picks. Keep up the good fight.

That's a serious charge, care to back it up with proof? If not, you must retract your statements and apologize. You cant just call someone a racist and think you have free rein.

#14330 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's right in his post. And was the catalyst for what I stated today regarding the governor here. Same words, same intent. I'm sure he's 'not racist', but his comment was.

Care to quote his post? Probably not, because as I have recently learned, there are SSE in New York, and I suspect the many many thousands of sick people are coming across an unsecure border, creating a real SSE. You, in fact agreed it was happening, as did your govenor.

#14332 80 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

#14196 if you want to read what he said.
I already know where you are going with this, so there's no point continuing because we'll just get moderated. The number of 'sick' was noted at less than 200 out of 300k. A drop in the bucket compared to the millions that refuse to get vaccinated. Stating that it 'must be those border crossers' is disingenuous at best. The motivation and intent behind those statements is to derail the real issues - and completely disregard the many millions of non border crossers.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gop-governors-fear-influx-of-covid-positive-migrants-crossing-the-border

Highly unlikely given the % of unvaxxed coming north. 200 out of 300,000 lol. Get real man. CDC says 40-50% unvaxxed. Your numbers, dont jive with science and proven facts and #s

1 week later
#14444 71 days ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s crazy. You can’t count on making money on options. It’ll be fine until it’s not. During a week paid sell off you can get murdered if you sold out of the money puts. Also selling calls you can end up leaving tons of money on the table if a stock runs away from you.
Selling Options (it’s been said) is like picking up pennies in front of a steamroller. I do it myself but it’s very likely you’ll make a good bunch a little at a time and lose a big bunch all at one bad time.

I think he means "options" like mutual funds, REITs, etc. Basically different options for investing or parking money and making 3%. Not options like you are thinking.

#14466 70 days ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Question. How do you adjust your portfolio before September 11? What would you invest in should nuclear suitcase bombs be detonated in major Financial hub cities across the world? Where would you put your investment money?
Sorry if this has been discussed previously. But thanks for kind advice.

Ammo.

#14522 69 days ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:That's what happens why you blindly buy penny stocks

I did a little research, didnt invest.

1 month later
#14742 32 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Come on, that was hilarious. I laughed out loud when I read it. He has some great tips and insight for sure, but it's always laced with a bunch of political bs, alot of hyping a few stocks that may or may not end up doing well and tossing out a few unneeded insults to others, that post kinda nailed it in a funny way. He'd probably gain alot more clients if he dropped the bs instead of bragging how his liberal clients put up with it because his advice is so great, those kind of comments just rub people the wrong way.

He does have a point. He does well with finding tax shelters for libs, while they scream tax the rich, or not so rich, who can't afford his services.

#14795 30 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Im in no way throwing shade here, but when I read this I laughed. I pictured Robert Mueller delivering this line right before he pivoted to quad and octo manufacturing.

I didn't. This makes sense.

1 week later
#14842 21 days ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Truth... and after factoring in fees over time, the margin slims even further. Meanwhile, the laggards usually do FAR worse. Is it worth chasing a few % points for the certain downside risk of losing years of compounding interest if they lag the quants? Do the laggards ever outperform enough to make up the difference going forward? Almost never happens. Who do you think pays for those gigantic Goldman Sachs salaries and offices anyway?
Market efficiency works in your favor. By the time a stock has a price slapped upon it, the work is already baked in. Why pay fees to let someone else roll the dice for you? Berkshire = buy things which make sense and don't bet against America. Bogle = don't pay unnecessary fees on compounding assets. Meme stocks = old fashioned pump-n-dump for the 21st century. Greed = everywhere.
As for those "hot tip newsletters", that's an old scam. Launch 100 newsletters (or 100 imaginary profiles, etc.) each one choosing stocks randomly. Cancel the ones which lag the market and upsell the remaining "winners". Throw in a bunch of technical charts, historical projections, unbridled exuberance, etc. By the time you've narrowed the field down to three newsletters/expert profiles which never tanked, it'll look like some kind of financial genius is behind them. Then charge $$$$$ for each upcoming issue and when they finally make a bad turn, disappear from sight with the profits. Example: Brinker's newsletter in May 2008 made the worst call of all... "Our cyclical health-correcting graphs show recovering strength in the economy"... oops. Cyclical what?
For a bit of fun, compare the sum total of all the buy & market timing recommendations in this thread with same-day purchases of, say, an ordinary diversified fund like SPXL (triple-weighted S&P index). Did the "Pinside Fund" outperform it? Was "optimal timing" required to capture those gains?
The very first post in this thread was December 13, 2016: "Good luck to anyone long in the market right now.. in my opinion, today would be a great day to sell and buy back on a bigger pullback. It should be getting turbulent out there very soon. Currently the Dow is at its most overbought levels I have seen in many years."
Following that advice would have been an absolute catastrophe. Not only did the DIJA pullback not happen, but doing nothing at all would have almost doubled your money in five years!
Not saying "I told you so"... legit curious! You can beat the market once in a while, but consistently? Almost never.

Opened up a position in SPXL.

#14849 16 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

It's hard to commit any large trades with all the stuff going on. Debt ceiling deadline, infrastructure bill stall..tapering. I feel like we're missing good opportunities here due to all the uncertainty. According to some bigwigs(Dimon, MS chief) they're planning for a govt shutdown and higher interest rate environment. So maybe the best trade is not to trade..for now. Energy and reopening stocks maybe the safest bet right now.

If trading is not best now, where to park some $$? Index funds?

#14879 14 days ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I always wonder if gold really will or would have any actual extrinsic value in an apocalyptic economic collapse. What the hell are you going to do with heavy ass gold in that situation. Seems like ammo and safety and sex are the currency in that world.

No doubt! Great, I have 500 pounds of gold, but no way to move it anywhere. Never learned to ride a horse, gas no longer exists, I guess it will make a great chair or reward for those who did buy guns and ammo.

#14903 14 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah, Ice really fucked me on pins, and fucked me on energy stocks. I got in at the wrong time on energy stocks by taking Ice advice. Ice, if you have a sure thing, let me know, cause So far your advice has fucked me.

If he told you to jump off a bridge, would you?

Get a grip, you made your own decisions, own them and learn from them. "but Ice made me do it" lol.

#14945 13 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I think PINS was the first stock I questioned when it was regarded as a good investment in here. I looked into it and didn't think it was investable. I questioned it's monetization strategy. Simple test, how many of you are on FB everday or multiple times a week? How many of you watch a video or three on youtube everyday or multiple times a week? Now think how long you are on those platforms. Same question for Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat? Now how many of you are on Pinterest everyday or multiple times a week? That's why number of users is flat or down....this is not on par with the other platforms.

I took Ices advice way to late, in the mid 80's when warning were already out there. Lost a little, $1200 ish.

I don't blame Ice at all. He was giving the advice when it was much lower AFAIK. I didnt take it then and lost. My fault.

#14965 13 days ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

So far you,or any of the other so-called financial experts have explained why we shouldn't.
I have given my reasons for investing in land,a clean water source, dependable vehicles, firearms and ammunition, food storage/stockpile, and gold and silver.
To make sure my Granddaughters and their Mom are safe and taken care of.
Other than some idiot insinuating I'm a troll...nothing.
It's not doom and gloom if you are prepared.
It's clear why not everyone will make it. They don't care, don't think about it, look down on it.
I feel sorry for these Folks if it gets rough.

I think it's good you have a plan, at least you have one. Me? I live in the burbs in Phoenix. I'm screwed unless I can go mad max with the Challenger. Maybe that should be the plan!

#14968 13 days ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

A Girlfriend lived in Phoenix, told me everyone has a getaway cabin in Flagstaff. Something about escaping valley fever. So they stay in Flagstaff for the Summer and move back to Phoenix in the Winter.
Go to Flagstaff full time.

Too many snowflakes, if you know what I mean. If anything, I'd head back home to Wyoming..

#14972 12 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes. Two many snowflakes.

yup, the ones who blame others for their failures. Sound familiar?

Anyway...

#14973 12 days ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes. Two many snowflakes.

How did your PINS research go. Oh wait, it didnt, so you came on here blaming others. Hard lesson to learn, isnt it!

1 week later
#15004 3 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Get ready for the reopening stocks...Biden will lift international travel ban Nov 8.

What are you eye balling

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside