IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-151719 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240226-151210 (resized).png
IMG_1493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0470 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (4 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#466 6 years ago

I just sold 50% of my holdings, paid of my mortgage. Market too up and down these days. I know stocks are not absolutely related to politics, but I have a feeling once Trump goes.. crash
Mo

5 months later
#732 6 years ago

Crash today!

1 year later
#1163 4 years ago

I’d like to think I did pretty good with stocks over the years . Had nvidia while it was low and some others. Sold when was going down and paid off home mortgage a couple years ago . Now investing again . Roku seems to be doing good , Disney ayight. Both Tesla and nvidia better catch back up

1 year later
#4775 3 years ago

Can someone please explain to me why Tesla keeps going up and up and up. What the hell is going on

Liam-Neeson (resized).jpgLiam-Neeson (resized).jpg
#4777 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Tesla up 55 and counting. Wow. This is by far the best return I've seen on a stock ever.

but why!!!!!

#4779 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Tesla is being seen as a platform vs car maker. If they can master the tech they will then outsource to other manufacturers.
Battery day is the 22nd rumor has it they will show some impressive updates to the battery. Industry is so far behind Tesla tech it's crazy so if they can own that, huge upside.

Hmm.. I sold 1/2 got out while ahead.

#4784 3 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

Energy. TESLA is one of the leading pioneers in energy, including SOLAR and battery technologies. Their energy business is completely separate from their cars. TESLA's batteries are already powering all kinds of devices that are NOT their own cars. They have partnered with Panasonic and a few others on storing energy in more efficient and safer mechanisms. They are heavily investing into the next gen of 'glass' batteries, based on John Goodenough's next invention. (He was the inventor of Lithium-ION batteries, which is the current generation of storing energy).
Their stock reflects their dominance in the manipulation of energy, not just the sales of electric cars.

Hmm.. my Tesla hurts my neck when I drive and is loud on the highway, didnt think it was worth > 2500 /share! .. Anyways lets see what happens. Kind of wish I didnt sell today

#4785 3 years ago

I sold some shares and put some in UPS, the dividend is like 4% might as well keep it safe , who knows when this whole thing going to crash

#4787 3 years ago

I might invest in some Stern stock.. oh wait, that was my JP LE.

#4825 3 years ago

Im glad I sold my tesla around 500. Kept the profits going, but took my principle out. Lates

#4841 3 years ago

Another Tesla
Drop today

#4843 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

New to this whole stock thing. I have a small location, I make about $100 a week or so in my coin drop, my plan is to take that and start just putting it into the market. What are some good tips for a newbie?

Start with something like buy and hold or folio investing , u can buy partial shares and just keep putting some and buy names u thunk are good

#4848 3 years ago

The sooner and younger you start investing the better. i would put small amts here and there, and just not touch it, let it grow. But diversify, dont put all your eggs in the same basket.

#4891 3 years ago

I usually hold until there is a up swing then go after it . I’m waiting until amazon drops below 3k like 2800 then going all in

#4925 3 years ago

Sad that I decided to put more into Tesla have a very bad feeling on this one

#4986 3 years ago

I guess me buying more Tesla at 330.00/share wasn't a bad idea after all, hitting 440 right now.

3 months later
#6430 3 years ago

Tesla still going nuts man! Keep going !

#6772 3 years ago

Man whoever the op was right about virgin ! Missed it !

1 week later
#7401 3 years ago

man I sold my gamestop yesterday at 223. Big mistake.

#7470 3 years ago

anyone have any other picks besides AMC and GME?

#7511 3 years ago

Market too nuts today, I took my profit and ran. Im out

#7593 3 years ago

stupid stocks, stressed me out so I hate a whole box of golden grahams cereal, followed by 6 of those frozen white castle cheeseburgers. I dont feel very good now.

#7769 3 years ago

This is too confusing, Im just going to go wax my pinball machines. Good luck to all of you (well most of you, there are some on here that dont deserve crap.. you know who you are)

#7780 3 years ago

Dont forget capital gains taxes?

#7973 3 years ago

I actually never liked game stop to begin with. horrible prices, and their return policy sucked. Plus the employees there were always these 30-40 year old dudes with no girlfriend and were stuck up which I still cant understand to this very day.

#8030 3 years ago

Is RH restoration hardware? Because I have one of their couches and it sucks.

#8431 3 years ago

Anyone make millions and billions yet?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 12.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.