kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MotorCityMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#256 7 years ago

Anyone ever buy the Mexican peso? It's is really high right now.

1 year later
#625 6 years ago

401k question for you guys. My 401k is way up right now, looking online it says my personal rate of return for the last year was 24%. I have 20 more years of work to go until retirement, that's the plan anyway right now. Most of my investments are in stocks. Should I convert a bunch of these over to bonds or money markets accounts while the market is high and then buy stocks again when the markets is low. Do people do this with their 401k's or just let it ride?

2 years later
#1592 4 years ago

Price of Oil - WOW!

#1863 4 years ago

Going to be shut down by noon. 20% is the go home circuit breaker.

#1885 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

It's going to 18-20. We've only begun to see the impact of this, scary as that seems.

True, qustion is now how low will it go.

1 week later
#2507 4 years ago

Anyone look at the Mexican Peso? Almost 25 to 1, I have never seen it that high. How would you buy them?

2 weeks later
#3301 4 years ago

Next week they will furlough the complete auto industry, we will hit the record for unemployment claims.

2 weeks later
#3753 4 years ago

These swings up and down have to be the day traders with big money just basically gambling. Must be nice...

#3756 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Playing Monopoly with real real estate!

If we don't get back to work, they will all be just holding their dicks.

1 week later
#3881 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I just don’t understand Tesla. I watched it go from 525 to 420 up to now 860 in about a month or so. Wow.

Telsa only makes money because they sell emissions credits. If they where only building and selling cars they would be brankrupt already.

3 weeks later
#4154 3 years ago

What difference is 20 Trillion compared to 27 Trillion, does it really matter any more? What if it is 100 Trillion. Always thought the "your grandkids are going to have to pay" line is funny as hell.

1 year later
#16278 2 years ago
Gas (resized).jpgGas (resized).jpg
#16283 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...and it's on misinformation central.

Yeah, I am sure they walked into the store to change the price for TV. $4.30 now in Michigan, my sister said $4.10 in North Carolina today.

#16286 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

That's what I meant...it's not the average, it's a visual clickbait artfully chosen to incense the populace.

Sounds like we all might be there soon. Inflation just going to go higher and higher. Recession next? Dow down 600 today, can it just keep going up and up.

#16300 2 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

My FBI agent neighboor who’s got covert pals all over the world told me today over the fence while I was raking leaves that $180-$190 is guaranteed.

It's already $125 today, what pisses me off the most is that these gas stations are so quick to raise the prices but when the oil prices drop they sure don't drop the price as quick as they raised them.

1 year later
#19026 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The Fed better act/speak wisely and quickly
I’ve gotten several clients calling moving assets held at banks to their brokerage accounts merely out of fear. A total of about $7.5 million today in just 3 accounts.
Getting 4.5% on 6 month t bills is enticing

Ice - what is the best way to get into T-bills?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MotorCityMatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=MotorCityMatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.