200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #5101 Roth conversion advice. Posted by iceman44 (3 years ago)

Post #19981 How To Read US Debt Clock Posted by pinnyheadhead (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10841 3 years ago

AAPL 116.84 seems like its on sale. Dont mind me. I dont know anything about trading. This is not a joke.

#11025 3 years ago

Got in on RBLX for 66.71. Lets see what this does.

#11032 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Is Reddit getting behind Roblox as well?

Im sure they are settling into position before the pump....if any pump exists

#11049 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

roblox version and see how crappy the roblox version really is

Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world. Pewdiepie plays this game (if you dont know who he is he is the biggest single person youtuber in the world) Its the only kid friendly platform in the world with ABSOLUTE ZERO competition. If you ask me this platform preys on bad parents. The same parents that let there kid watch 3h or more of TV a day. That's like 90% of America. It keeps kids occupied.

Quoted from taylor34:

However, there are countries now looking into banning microtransactions for young kids...how much money will Roblox make if that becomes universal? ZERO.

Micro transactions for kids would not exist if the parents did not give them the money in the first place. These same parents will gladly give there kid $20 to keep them occupied for a few weeks. If "some countries" ban this will not make 1oz of difference to RBLX stock price.

They are looking to host Concerts and events this year. I think i read somewhere the already booked 1.9 billion in events? Who knows what this platform is going to evolve into. To think that its not in its infant stage your not seeing the big picture. Is it over valuated? HELL YEA it is but thats due to it potential. We can all think of a few companies that are in similar boats. I know nothing about trading so dont take any advice from me. AT ALL. This is not a joke.

#11142 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

You're right about Minecraft. Microsoft bought them for like 2.5 billion 6 years ago when they were making 130 million a year on like 250 million revenue. Roblox is making -270 million a year on a billion revenue, but they're now valued at 40 billion, twice the value of Take Two (GTA, Red Dead, NBA 2k, etc).
There isn't zero competition for Roblox. I have an 11 and 14 year old. My 14 year old used to play it a ton and no longer touches it ever. My 11 year old plays it with his friends, but outside of that plays his Xbox and Switch more (and watches youtube on his ipad).
I'm just saying that to actually grow into that valuation, they're going to need to 8x revenue...how long will that take? And they have a demographic issue, they can only get more and more kids from around the globe but they lose 10% of their customers every year to 'age'...so they have to add like 30% more new users each year just to get to 20% total user growth. That isn't something that anyone else has to contend with. I think there's a lot of promise there and that it could be a major player, but at 40 billion that seems like the 'final' valuation after all the growth is done, not what it should be at now.

I def see your points. All the kids I see playing are under 10. I dont know a single kid over 10 who plays. Im sure they are out there but i know zero. So yes at the top of there demographic you have the kids moving onto bigger better things, naturally. They are also not watching pepe pig anymore....hopefully.

#11144 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

My kids that play are 7, 9, 12, and 13. My 15 year old plays a little but mostly plays other games.
I played a Quake clone on Roblox the other day. It was one of the most enjoyable deathmatch FPS I've ever played and I used to play Quake competitively.

Dude get the hell out of here!!! I played Quake II competitively. My clan one the WOGL for team death match and Rocket Arena. We were Number 1 in the world! My tag was MaD-Sixthsence. We use to hang out on MPlayer.

I know there are many AAPL guys on here (me included). If you did not see this yet https://www.fool.com/ext-content/under-the-radar-stock-could-soar-with-release-of-a/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=contentmarketing&utm_campaign=5gsa-supercycle&aid=9467&paid=9467&waid=9467&source=esayhowdg0211573&psource=esayhowdg0211573&wsource=esayhowdg0211573&utm_term=finance.yahoo.com&utm_content=35961974640&testId=a-sa-5g-sc&cellId=0&campaign=sa-5g-sc

1 week later
#11697 3 years ago

Is PLTR on sale yet or wait a bit longer to see where this market is going?

#11699 3 years ago

On Sale - a good time to buy bc its about at its bottom and only going to go back up bc i bought it at the precise time for the first time ever in my entire trading life.

#11701 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

can't imagine anyone can chime in and say it's at it's bottom

Well if im thinking about buying its prob not a good time BC with my luck its only half way to the bottom.

2 weeks later
#12008 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Cuz I bought a bunch at .70 lol.
I did do another buy last week at .59.
Not really killing me just really hope it all works out long term. Everything seems pretty good about this company, seems like a winner.

I think the whole cannabis market took a small hit on the 6th when Harris said the Biden administration isn’t focused on following through on its marijuana reform pledges because it’s too overwhelmed with responding to the coronavirus pandemic. I have been waiting for HITIF to drop low .5 to load up but that didn't happen yet. Also GTBIF, CURLF & APHA all had similar drops. Still holding for a better sale.

#12049 3 years ago

HITIF on sale and others seem to be bouncing back. Don't listen to me bc i know nothing. This is not a joke.

3 weeks later
#12601 2 years ago

PINS taking its meds due to earnings report which was as suspected but is it a buy as of yet? My gut tells me nothing bc im no good at this. @ $61.06 from $84. Anyone know when is a good time jump back?

#12738 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I am an investor, not a trader so I disagree - bad job report during normal times would mean companies are not hiring due to stagnant or declining business
The business is there, the demand for jobs is there - people willing to fill them is not

Why would people want to go back to a job when they can sit home and collect the same money for free? Do you blame them? This will all change in September when the free money stops.

#12745 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's time for corporate america to wake the f up.

Greedy Corp will just keep taking more away from the employee. No pensions less 401k match. As long as they get bigger bonus they don't give a crap about the work force.

Quoted from Zablon:

I can't wait until the oldest generation is gone with their outdated simple minded holier than thou mentalities.

I'm in my early 40ies dude, and self made. Im as far as you can get from being a slave to a job. I live in NY and I can tell you this- My wife who is a GM for a massive hotel chain, her whole staff quit working and sitting home collecting $900 a week since March 2020. There is zero motivation for anyone in NY making under 50k to go back to work. You call this special treatment? Imagine if all these trillions actually went to the tax payers. Prob like 40k each haha. PS dont ever talk to people on the internet saying "people like you". You dont know me nor have you walked in my shoes. At 17 I was paying my dads mortgage.. Do you know me?

#12859 2 years ago

Thought I made 150k this morning seeing HITIF @ $8 and noticed the D and
my 20,000 shares are now <1400. Was about the nicest 5 seconds of feeling I had all week by far and in the end I was let down. It was worth it! RIP HITIF and welcome HITID.

#12861 2 years ago

RIOT sure took a dump x1k

#12981 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do with it once it’s listed though. Thinking maybe sell if it pumps quick then buy back in and hold for long term.

Crazy how stock work. We complain when we are getting killed and tell ourselves that when it comes back up im going to dump it! Then It comes back up and all of a sudden a new strategy is uncovered. Got in at .52 so my position has been an easy ride...for once haha. When it went up I did think about you, if you were going to bail or not.

1 month later
#13631 2 years ago

HITI making its run today with earnings Monday. When to jump ship is the question I always seem to get wrong.

EDIT: First time reporting on the Nasdaq

2 months later
#14816 2 years ago

We are all individuals and responsible for our own choices and most importantly we all have different perspectives . 2 guys hear Ice yell apple apple and they buy apple after some research. On 3/8/2021 they both buy at 116 per share. In April its up around 134 and then drops down to 123 in June. 1 guys perspective is: Crap screw this junk and sells making $7 a share and is angry bc it was at 134 and did not want to loose all the gains (still made over 10%). Meanwhile the other guy is holding tight BC he did a bit more research and Apple is a good company and the little dip is OK. In September apple hits over 150. 2 guys using the same info and one guy is mad and the other is happy. Info is only the start, how you use it will determine each persons outcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.