Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 421.
#2051 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Alright, so we're contributing to our kid's tax exempt college accounts. I think that's still a reasonable place to put our money, we're 34 with kids at 6 and 3(2). The plan is to put 6k total towards all 3 kids over the next 3 weeks (has to be in by tax time). I figure as much of an averaging as possible over that time would be of benefit, so we're going to put money in 2x per week. The options are limited, but currently I'm planning to put the money into a "aggressive index" plan, hoping to catch the bulk of the growth on rebound.
Anything glaringly bad about that plan?

Nope. Perfect plan.

#2052 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Down less than %20 better than the S&P with %10 cash ready to go into play as well as SPY and QQQ puts I am good. You on the other hand have a big ass tax bill for that portfolio you liquidated

I think QQQ puts are a solid bet right now.

#2053 4 years ago

Puts on Airlines today...Delta is already parking widebodies in the desert.

#2054 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Yeah this “week” definitely got killed if your were worried about the stock market. A weak person wouldn’t be able to hang. Meanwhile I can’t stop

Dude I don't know why you are hear as you did not have the courage to stay in the market so you sold and ran your post from better investments pins vs stock "Nothing in the stock market turns to cash in hand on the same day. You might get digital numbers moved, but it’s not cash in hand. If a dude comes to my house with cash for a pinball machine, it’s instant cash in hand.
I just emptied an account from Fidelity and it’s going to take 2 weeks to get the check. And then I have to cash it"

#2055 4 years ago

Damn.

Boeing is down $30.00 to $140.00 and change.

Apple is down $30.00 to $250.00.

The government has to be pulling its/their hair out. Nothing is working.

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The government has to be pulling its/their hair out.

Naw, they are just combing it over. No one will notice!

#2057 4 years ago

I personally hit the nuke button today and pulled out. Did this in 2008. Is sucks, but based upon the data that I have this is going to get a lot worse before we rebound. I think the rebound is going to be spectacular, so this is a way to preserve capital now to make up more than my current losses on the recovery. Moves I made the past 2 weeks did limit my downside, so that is a minor win. Good luck to all.

#2058 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Nothing is working.

Too little, too late and not convincing. Remember that the market has been watching this administration for three years. The market understands that this is the big storm for this administration.

#2059 4 years ago

Nine days ago, I said if Boeing could not hold $255.00 price per share that, " If the stock breaks that red line going across the chart at $257.00 then the next stop is $ 120.00. The good thing in this chart is this has been a high volume sell off so maybe the weak sellers are out of the way and some strong buyers step on Monday and start buying. If no buyers, look out below."

Quoted from cottonm4:

I thought the market would be up today. I was wrong. But it did have a nice late day recovery. That would suggest that Monday might a a good up day, but the virus is changing faster than all who are trying to chase it with a fix.
I took a look at Boeing's stock chart. Boeing has had its share of problems with the grounding of the 737 Max a year ago. And the recent news suggests Boeing will be able to put the Max back in the air soon. But the virus is a new wrinkle for this company. Airline companies are getting hit hard; Demand is through the floor; Flights are being cut back; Opec can't get a handle on crude prices and wants to cut production but one Opec partner is being difficult. I am enjoying the cheap gas but I hope I am not shooting my self in the foot by saying that.
Boeing is the largest export company in the U.S. and contributes much to the U.S. balance of payments. The airliners are getting hit hard and it look like the losses are going to be huge. If the airlines are not making any money, how will they fund their new plane purchases from Boeing? This virus action could throw the entire airline industry for a loop. And Boeing, IMO, will not escape.
My town is the aircraft town. Spirit makes a large part of the 737 fuselages. Spirit finally had to lay off 2800 people about 6 weeks ago because of the Max grounding and has now been thinking of firing production back up just so the lay offs don't leave town for another job. The layoffs have affected many local small suppliers that also support out local aircraft industry. Boeing makes a lot of jobs in Kansas and all kinds of layoff help and training programs, at state level, are being put in place.
Here is Boeing's 5 year stock chart. It is not looking good for the home team. From a technical chart perspective it is very important that Boeing can hold this price of $255.00.
If the stock breaks that red line going across the chart at $257.00 then the next stop is $ 120.00. The good thing in this chart is this has been a high volume sell off so maybe the weak sellers are out of the way and some strong buyers step on Monday and start buying. If no buyers, look out below.
Here is an article from last year when the Max was grounded to give you all some perspective of how much of the Dow's and S&P 500s action is made up of Boeing.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/boeing-alone-will-cost-the-dow-more-than-200-points-as-stock-heads-for-big-decline.html
Here is an article that is a little more recent.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-boeing-stocks-graphic/dow-heavyweight-boeing-ending-strong-decade-with-whimper-idUSKBN1YL275
[quoted image]
It also has been discussed the that Apple is getting back to work in China. Well, good for China; Good for Apple. But Boeing builds its products in the states and creates a lot of jobs in this country. If this virus continues and knocks the airline industry for a loop, then Boeing will not escape and a lot of jobs will be disappearing for a while.
Y'all have a good weekend.

fe782c897f2de2cf232e834adaa9d4323d1bea72.png (resized).jpgfe782c897f2de2cf232e834adaa9d4323d1bea72.png (resized).jpg

But I was sure not expecting it to happen this fast. $140.00 is only $20.00 away from my $120.00 call. I think $120.00 is still a valid price point. Actually, if BA goes down another $30.00 it will have given back all of its gains back to 2016.

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 10.06.07 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-16 at 10.06.07 AM (resized).png

#2060 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Alright, so we're contributing to our kid's tax exempt college accounts. I think that's still a reasonable place to put our money, we're 34 with kids at 6 and 3(2). The plan is to put 6k total towards all 3 kids over the next 3 weeks (has to be in by tax time). I figure as much of an averaging as possible over that time would be of benefit, so we're going to put money in 2x per week. The options are limited, but currently I'm planning to put the money into a "aggressive index" plan, hoping to catch the bulk of the growth on rebound.
Anything glaringly bad about that plan?

With how young your kids are, I think it makes sense. Plus you can deduct the contribution on your state tax liability.

#2061 4 years ago

I wouldn't buy into Boeing. They have problems aside from Corona 19.

#2062 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1584366935281 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1584366935281 (resized).jpgb44adb1 (resized).jpgb44adb1 (resized).jpg
#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

What does that mean?

Taxes were cut. All kinds of regulations were reversed. It did not take a genius to make those things happen. Everything for the last three years has been measured on how well the market was moving and always going up. It was jobs and the markets. It was all easy answers. Everything was great.

And now, in one fell swoop, the markets are not doing so hot. Jobs are going to disappear. And now, there are no easy answers. And the market participants don't trust any of easy answers that have been getting floated around.

At first, the virus did not exist. And then when it existed it was not going to be bad. And now that it is bad, it is too late for any chance at controlling it.

#2064 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Dude I don't know why you are hear as you did not have the courage to stay in the market so you sold and ran your post from better investments pins vs stock "Nothing in the stock market turns to cash in hand on the same day. You might get digital numbers moved, but it’s not cash in hand. If a dude comes to my house with cash for a pinball machine, it’s instant cash in hand.
I just emptied an account from Fidelity and it’s going to take 2 weeks to get the check. And then I have to cash it"

I’d sell you some pinball machines for cash but sounds like you’re not going to have any money left after today. Well at least you can get it the $5 remaining same day

#2065 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Taxes were cut. All kinds of regulations were reversed. It did not take a genius to make those things happen. Everything for the last three years has been measured on how well the market was moving and always going up. It was jobs and the markets. It was all easy answers. Everything was great.
And now, in one fell swoop, the markets are not doing so hot. Jobs are going to disappear. And now, there are no easy answers. And the market participants don't trust any of easy answers that have been getting floated around.
At first, the virus did not exist. And then when it existed it was not going to be bad. And now that it is bad, it is too late for any chance at controlling it.

That isn't how I first interpreted his comments, but honestly, not interested in a debate. Stay safe everyone.

#2066 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I’d sell you some pinball machines for cash but sounds like you’re not going to have any money left after today. Well at least you can get it the $5 remaining same day

I am fine I am not the one who calls pins investments if you think the market does not effect the value of high end collectables thats funny

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I am fine I am not the one who calls pins investments if you think the market does not effect the value of high end collectables thats funny

I would say it’s sad and an example of a failed educational system.

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I personally hit the nuke button today and pulled out. Did this in 2008. Is sucks, but based upon the data that I have this is going to get a lot worse before we rebound. I think the rebound is going to be spectacular, so this is a way to preserve capital now to make up more than my current losses on the recovery. Moves I made the past 2 weeks did limit my downside, so that is a minor win. Good luck to all.

This is not a great move, but more people will follow.
I held steady in 2008 and made selective purchases - I felt like an idiot buying back them but had several buys turn into 300%+ gains
Once most of the people with your fear get out, and this virus passes us by - I have a feeling market will move up quickly
Would not be surprised to see a 5,000+ point gain in a week in early summer.
With interest rates at 0% and possibly negative, not many people are going to keep money on the sideline once we get through this mess and economy starts to recover.
Really difficult not to panic sell at this point, but in the history of stock market drops - every single one of them became a buying opportunity.
At some point this will also be that opportunity.

#2069 4 years ago

I have my entire 401k in what had been a great index fund. I briefly considered moving it to bonds last week but figured with 25 years of so of work left that it would be best for me to ride this out. If you have years until retirement and move your 401k allocations now to something with less risk, such as bonds, then you will potentially miss the big upswings on recovery days.

#2070 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I’m not disagreeing with you, actually hoping the positive side of the market crash actually means people will sell great pinball machines for cheap. Just like stocks, buy low, hold, sell high.

#2071 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I don’t follow. All you did was lock in your loss. What’s your strategy from here?

#2072 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

As far as trading, I had forgotten one of mom's IRAs was tied up in the market. I'm in charge of that and it was set to annuitize soon, which I don't think you should ever let happen, so I dumped the whole thing a week ago.

Just found out it never got processed. Somebody screwed up. Now there's another battle to fight.

#2073 4 years ago

3,000 points. Whoa.

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I don’t follow. All you did was lock in your loss. What’s your strategy from here?

Once the majority of those type of people are out of the market, we can start searching for the bottom
Historically, they usually end up getting out at the worse possible point

#2075 4 years ago

Just shut off the news and pretend none of this is happening. The rebound will be spectacular. The market always comes back. Might take a while but it will be worth the wait.

#2076 4 years ago

The first 2 trillion quickly went into the Banks. Now comes helping people. See how that works? I realistically see the Market settling at 14-16K before all is said and done.

#2077 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

2008 left a permanent scar on the psyche of those who went through it, many promising "Never again". I did the same thing then and saved more and slept well at night. Years later it still increases my hesitation for going long.

#2078 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just found out it never got processed. Somebody screwed up. Now there's another battle to fight.

If you have a record of giving the sell order you can put the squeeze on.

#2079 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Once the majority of those type of people are out of the market, we can start searching for the bottom

We are not there yet, IMO.

#2080 4 years ago

This is not a great move, but more people will follow.
I held steady in 2008 and made selective purchases - I felt like an idiot buying back them but had several buys turn into 300%+ gains
Once most of the people with your fear get out, and this virus passes us by - I have a feeling market will move up quickly
Would not be surprised to see a 5,000+ point gain in a week in early summer.
With interest rates at 0% and possibly negative, not many people are going to keep money on the sideline once we get through this mess and economy starts to recover.
Really difficult not to panic sell at this point, but in the history of stock market drops - every single one of them became a buying opportunity.
At some point this will also be that opportunity.

Everybody has their own investment profile. In 2008, we nuked early, rebought near the lows, and rode the market all the way back up. By the point that we got to my exit point, I was up much more significantly than just getting back flat. I have now very significant powder to re-enter where I like, and buying stocks at a great discount to where we are now. This strategy is not for everybody, but is one that my financial team and I came to and I am fine with it. To answer jackd104 point, the strategy is to buy much lower than where I am now, and have better leverage. On paper, it is a loss, but I am betting that I will make more money on the ride back up to offset the loss.

This is not a fear thing at all, to address @phil-lee. This is a cold and calculated strategy. In talking with my team and based upon the information that came out today, this epidemic is going to last 8-12 weeks or longer. With businesses shutting down, the market is more than likely going down a factor from here.

Again, everybody's circumstances are different. I am early 40s, so have plenty of time until retirement. I have considerable resources, so when I move in, I can and do so in a big way. I am also an active trader, and pay active attention to the market. My goal is not to time the market for the bottom, but to reenter on the way down and ride it back up.

Good luck to all.

#2081 4 years ago

Sadly, I don't think we are anywhere near a bottom. I don't think you think that either.

#2082 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If you have a record of giving the sell order you can put the squeeze on.

I'm the one that screwed up using regular mail. It is a three page form. Figured it would have got there in 5 days which would have made it last Friday. But no, the mail is slow.

I just overnighted a copy so best case is tomorrow the market rebounds and it gets processed then, or worst case is the market continues to tank worst day ever. Either way, I think the market has much further to drop.

On the plus side, as of Friday, it was only down less than 10%, so it is declining at less than half the rate of the markets. Probably lost another 5% today.
It's killing me to think I could have done this way more efficiently knowing all along what was going to happen.

#2083 4 years ago

It's been mostly sunshine for the last 10 years. What do the algos do in a real bear market? Seems we're entering uncharted territory. Our new normal for the next 12 to 18 months is gonna suck for the world economy. Until there is a vaccine, any attempt to go back to normal will likely result in a resurgence of the virus.

#2085 4 years ago

I bought some more today.. we'll see.

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Everybody has their own investment profile. In 2008, we nuked early, rebought near the lows, and rode the market all the way back up. By the point that we got to my exit point, I was up much more significantly than just getting back flat. I have now very significant powder to re-enter where I like, and buying stocks at a great discount to where we are now. This strategy is not for everybody, but is one that my financial team and I came to and I am fine with it. To answer jackd104 point, the strategy is to buy much lower than where I am now, and have better leverage. On paper, it is a loss, but I am betting that I will make more money on the ride back up to offset the loss.
This is not a fear thing at all, to address phil-lee. This is a cold and calculated strategy. In talking with my team and based upon the information that came out today, this epidemic is going to last 8-12 weeks or longer. With businesses shutting down, the market is more than likely going down a factor from here.
Again, everybody's circumstances are different. I am early 40s, so have plenty of time until retirement. I have considerable resources, so when I move in, I can and do so in a big way. I am also an active trader, and pay active attention to the market. My goal is not to time the market for the bottom, but to reenter on the way down and ride it back up.
Good luck to all.

I still don’t get it. You sold after it already dropped 20%. Some day it will be where it was before the drop. And then some day later it will be far higher than that. When those days come you will be worse off than if you just left your money in. If anything you should be putting more in now. But anyway. I wish you luck.

#2087 4 years ago

Bars and restaurants are closing w/ more businesses soon to follow. No way we’ve seen the bottom yet.

#2088 4 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I bought some more today.. we'll see.

Same. I can afford to buy all the way down until dow 14,000.

Didn't think it would go down so FAST! 9000 points in 16 business days is insane. At this rate we will be at 14,000 on March 30. WTF!

After 14,000 then we face Depression era struggles that we don't easily come back from...

#2089 4 years ago

I can not predicting how much further this will go but to me the prices are attractive now (not saying they won't fall more) but I think when this is all said and done with the virus we will have a nice recovery.

I think a lot of the worse case scenario is priced in.

** I don't have much more than what is known to the public but I am a MD and have been following this for a while but think that the worst case = Italy and that (hopefully) we in US will be able to learn and maybe get a better outcome than Italy. Also as seen in Italy this virus is prone to be in pockets and with US being such a big land we might find some areas very minor deaths and some areas with very severe outcomes. Best if everyone can try to stay out of public and wash hands etc..

Thanks and good luck to all.

#2090 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks and good luck to all.

Indeed.

I'm 53 and I've never seen anything remotely like this.

Who knows where the bottom is? The Fed slashes rates to near zero and the DOW has its worst day EVER as a response?

I guess there's no value to be found, anywhere.

Welcome to Bizarro Land.

#2091 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

This is not a fear thing at all, to address phil-lee. This is a cold and calculated strategy. In talking with my team and based upon the information that came out today, this epidemic is going to last 8-12 weeks or longer. With businesses shutting down, the market is more than likely going down a factor from here.
Good luck to all.

My 401k was 100% bonds when this hit as I felt the market was overvalued and I wanted less risk as I have health issues. I have now started moving bonds to equities in my 401k (now 80% bonds 20% equities) I have bought as the market has fallen. My goal is to be mostly in stocks in the next few weeks, I am not trying to time the bottom but I think the market is going lower. I will be tempted to go all in between Dow 16k to 18k and at that point I’m not going to look at it anymore as I have 12 to 14 years before I can retire.

#2092 4 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I still don’t get it. You sold after it already dropped 20%. Some day it will be where it was before the drop. And then some day later it will be far higher than that. When those days come you will be worse off than if you just left your money in. If anything you should be putting more in now. But anyway. I wish you luck.

Who said I am down 20% or 30%? I am down much less than that. I am betting that the market will go down further as a percentage than my loss. I will rebuy it lower and recoup my loss and then some all the way back to my exit point, and as you said above, when the market goes much higher than I own a shit ton of stock at a much lower price. The alternative is that I ride it down to ride it back to even, and add in buys for dollar cost averaging. My strategy preserves capital now and allows me to recoup all the way back up.

Like I said, different strokes for different folks. I believe the recovery will be a strong one, and this allows me to place much bigger bets when it happens. For now, I am hoping it goes down.

#2093 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

Indeed.
I'm 53 and I've never seen anything remotely like this.
Who knows where the bottom is? The Fed slashes rates to near zero and the DOW has its worst day EVER as a response?
I guess there's no value to be found, anywhere.
Welcome to Bizarro Land.

These seem pretty similar to me:
2002-2009:
2003-2010 (resized).JPG2003-2010 (resized).JPG
2010 to 2020:
2010-2020 (resized).JPG2010-2020 (resized).JPG

#2094 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

My 401k was 100% bonds when this hit as I felt the market was overvalued and I wanted less risk as I have health issues. I have now started moving bonds to equities in my 401k I have bought as the market has fallen. My goal is to be mostly in stocks in the next few weeks, I am not trying to time the bottom but I think the market is going lower. I will be tempted to go all in between Dow 16k to 18k and at that point I’m not going to look at it anymore as I have 12 to 14 years before I can retire.

I like your thesis. My situation is similar as I was mostly equities anyway, and I want to be all in on stocks in a few months once we hit the right levels. This allows me to pause for right now, let the market go down (I am looking at the same levels as you), and then push back in at that point.

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

These seem pretty similar to me:
2002-2009:
[quoted image]
2010 to 2020:
[quoted image]

I agree with your charts and the comparison. This has been a factor that shapes my thinking. The question that everybody has to ask themselves is where on the chart you think you are right now. My bet and the actions I took today translates into that I think that we still have a long ways to go.

#2096 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I agree with your charts and the comparison. This has been a factor that shapes my thinking. The question that everybody has to ask themselves is where on the chart you think you are right now. My bet and the actions I took today translates into that I think that we still have a long ways to go.

I believe it will be somewhere around/between DOW 17000 to 11000. Buying anywhere in that range for the long term (2 to 5 years minimum) should be fine if you put the money in stocks that are not going to have the potential for bankruptcy. Companies like Apple, Amazon, and Google are not going away any time soon. Fully diversified blue-chip or S&P based funds should be ok in that range as well.

#2097 4 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Who said I am down 20% or 30%? I am down much less than that. I am betting that the market will go down further as a percentage than my loss. I will rebuy it lower and recoup my loss and then some all the way back to my exit point, and as you said above, when the market goes much higher than I own a shit ton of stock at a much lower price. The alternative is that I ride it down to ride it back to even, and add in buys for dollar cost averaging. My strategy preserves capital now and allows me to recoup all the way back up.
Like I said, different strokes for different folks. I believe the recovery will be a strong one, and this allows me to place much bigger bets when it happens. For now, I am hoping it goes down.

I understand where you are going with this.

In 2000, I was long the world with Apple(AAPL) stock. It was post-split and AAPL had been bouncing around in the the mid-50s range. AAPL closed at around $55.00. At 3pm CST, the market closed. At 3:01pm Apple gave an earnings warning. The first trade in the after hours was $38 per share, then 37, 36, 35, 32, 30. APPL in after hours closed at around $25. My broker did not allow after hours trading at the time so all I could do was watch. The next morning, I got out at $22.00.

APPL slowly went in a slow slide down to $10.00 a share before slowly starting to climb out of its hole. My job had changed and I was light on cash and never got back in.

Not getting back in was my mistake. But hind site is a wonderful thing.

#2098 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe it will be somewhere around DOW 17000 and 11000. Buying anywhere in that range for the long term (2 to 5 years minimum) should be fine if you put the money in stocks that are not going to have the potential for bankruptcy. Companies like Apple, Amazon, and Google are not going away any time soon. Fully diversified blue-chip or S&P based funds should be ok in that range as well.

Precisely! I have been exiting out of equities for the past few months as I thought we were way too frothy at DOW 30000. I have had the cash sitting on the sidelines. Last week, I took new positions in Apple, Mastercard, and Facebook. With Apple closing shop for a bit, other retail closing down, etc, these were not good entry points. Sell them for a smallish loss, let them go down, and rebuy.

#2099 4 years ago

I’ve done very well in the market over the years. I’m 70% cash, long gold, Gilead. I sold out of the money Puts on Google, Amazon and Apple today. I believe the DOW could drop to 10,000-15,000. I’m short Tesla, Carvana and Carnival. Frankly I see no scenario where Tesla or Carnival survive.

#2100 4 years ago

Yep. I bought Apple for the first time around 2007 and traded it from about 60 to 140 and all the way around. When we bottomed out in 2009, I told my guy to put the whole wad on Apple. He would not let me do it, but we did put a good portion for me at that time in it. Rode is from 80 to 700, when it split 7 for 1. We made a bunch of trades during that time, but I did have a few hundred shares that I kept the whole time. If only I would have put the whole wad on it...

Until last week, I had not owned Apple in years. It had gotten ahead of its ski tips in my opinion. I can't wait to be back in it. As DCFAN said, there are a lot of great stocks that I look forward to buying here when the time is right.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 18.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

There are 21,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/42?hl=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.