200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
hawks.gif
IMG_7782 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,969 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 420.
#15751 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The first part of this isn't true, I was booted from the Discord thread after complaining about all the political talk, opposing voices were silenced. Totally agree with second part, bottom line is we are all trying to make money and help each other make more money, that's why I favor less political discussion. Cheers!

So that's why the group got better

#15752 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So I take it you were joking about investing in ZVIA?

100%

#15753 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Incorrect. You said that you were leaving and we revoked access. You were not booted.

Huh, that's not how I remember it, I complained about all the political talk and then the next day couldn't get in. I'm not sure how having your access revoked is different than being booted, but no biggie either way. I'm just pushing back on the idea that the political talk was minimal and that everyone was free to voice their opinion, in my experience that wasn't the case. I can see how others might like the politics or put up with them for the investment advice, it just wasn't my jam.

#15754 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

So that's why the group got better

Wow, dude...really?

#15755 2 years ago

I like the political talk, so I know where to put my money when politicians change with every election. I learned a ton in the last 3 years, things I never would have even thought about before. If guys don't like it, skim over it. It's that simple. If you like it, put in your opinion/view.. and move on with no arguments. Sucks that pinside takes that option away. That's a huge part of why I'm on discord, nice to have no parents there along with the nerdy kids that run to mommy when they don't like what they are reading. But I guess there are so many on this site that can't handle it mentally, to the point that they have to be monitored. LMAO. In 3, 2, 1. Moderated!

#15756 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Wow, dude...really?

He put a smiley face and I had almost zero presence in that group, I thought it was funny.

#15758 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

I like the political talk, so I know where to put my money when politicians change with every election. I learned a ton in the last 3 years, things I never would have even thought about before. If guys don't like it, skim over it. It's that simple. If you like it, put in your opinion/view.. and move on with no arguments. Sucks that pinside takes that option away. That's a huge part of why I'm on discord, nice to have no parents there along with the nerdy kids that run to mommy when they don't like what they are reading. Moderated!

There is a wide variety of what constitutes political talk. I love talking about politics, but mostly on political forums or in person with longtime friends, for me it has a time and place. And when it degenerates to mindless talking points, name calling, extremist language, inflated egos, dick swinging and "this is my forum, I say what I want, if you don't like it, you can leave" crap... well, that's just not fun, helpful or insightful. Listening to my dad rant about Muslims and recite a bunch of factually incorrect right wing talking points and I'm walking away.

#15759 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Wow, dude...really?

It was sarcasm, that's why I included the the winky emoji
Thought is was simple to pick up on - sorry it blew right over you

Quoted from nwpinball:

He put a smiley face and I had almost zero presence in that group, I thought it was funny.

exactly - thank you

#15760 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

There is a wide variety of what constitutes political talk. I love talking about politics, but mostly on political forums or in person with longtime friends, for me it has a time and place. And when it degenerates to mindless talking points, name calling, extremist language, inflated egos, dick swinging and "this is my forum, I say what I want, if you don't like it, you can leave" crap... well, that's just not fun, helpful or insightful. Listening to my dad rant about Muslims and recite a bunch of factually incorrect right wing talking points and I'm walking away.

Glad to hear you can handle it mentally without arguing with your dad and walking away.
Discord is for serious adult talk, this is where I come for fun now. JK
Nibbled on upstart today at $115. been flipping NVEI and have done well. Waiting to buy back in... also Coupang in at the $25 range and selling above $30.

#15761 2 years ago

On the other hand thank goodness for Discord or else we might have to endure more of this bullshit.

#15762 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

When all else fails, add booze!

Did someone say boozy Fresca?!?! Hell yeah!
I am not a fan of all these hard seltzers (most taste like shit IMO), but Fresca makes a fine mixed drink! I hope it takes off. Go KO!

#15763 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

On the other hand thank goodness for Discord or else we might have to endure more of this bullshit.

That will teach you guys about conjuring Ice with shit talking. He is the Candyman on investing.

You ever need a stock pick you can hit me up @kvan99; I’ll hook you. SPYD looks to be a good one.

#15764 2 years ago

I bought Boeing, Baba and Disney on their lows and am hoping for the best. They’re all up a smidge.

I bought PINS a second time to lower my cost average. Hope you’re right Icey.

Some very decent performers for me have been Avis, Crocs and Under Armour, although UA gave most of it back and Crocs has dipped from their high.

AMD has done very well for me and Ive added some nVidia of late, as they’ve dipped.

I’ve lost my ass on Fivrr. Should I cut and run, or might this recover one day?

#15765 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

That will teach you guys about conjuring Ice with shit talking. He is the Candyman on investing.
You ever need a stock pick you can hit me up kvan99; I’ll hook you. SPYD looks to be a good one.

Ha, you should just stick around dude, the banter and dynamics is good.

#15766 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I'd like to disagree with you right now....we don't want to hear about your politics. Full stop. And No! We are not energy dependent. So gets your facts straight.
Gas prices are where they because of inflation and oil markets....oil trader, oil companies, yes American oil co and traders want to make money. The president doesn't control the market. Besides, companies import oil here and make them into other products so they can export them to all the world..it's called commerce.
Our Petroleum Supply Monthly trade data show that the United States exported more crude oil and petroleum products than it imported during the first half of 2021 by 120,000 barrels per day (b/d), or less than 1% of combined crude oil and petroleum product exports and imports.
The United States was a net importer of crude oil and petroleum products (imported more than it exported) in the first of half of each year until the first half of 2020, when the United States became a net exporter (exported more than it imported) by 432,000 b/d of crude oil and petroleum products. This year marks only the second time the United States has been a net total petroleum exporter in the first half of the year. The United States has been a net exporter of petroleum products alone since 2011.
https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=49596

You can’t be any more wrong. Damn Kvan,
The President implemented policies that CONSTRAINED supply which has impacted
The energy markets. He caused the problem FFS!!! Which has led to higher prices and it’s going to get much worse. Over $100
per barrel by summer.

Furthermore, Second only to Fed policy which is number 1 by a large margin, the savior Joe Manchin put an end to a potentially devastating economic tax and spend “build back broke” plan on top of what’s already been spent. POLITICS

Keep your head buried wherever it is but POLITICS matters a lot with respect to where the markets are heading.

One positive for Biden, the only thing I can think of, he re-nominated Powell.

We can all see it with our own eyes. Maybe you have a blind spot. Lol
57FD2EFA-3082-4BB6-9914-A1171202C606 (resized).png57FD2EFA-3082-4BB6-9914-A1171202C606 (resized).png65C33EAD-71EA-446D-B099-7486AEE8E6F9 (resized).png65C33EAD-71EA-446D-B099-7486AEE8E6F9 (resized).pngEFB59B29-A0C9-4CBD-B3E8-AE34134E2E43 (resized).pngEFB59B29-A0C9-4CBD-B3E8-AE34134E2E43 (resized).png

#15767 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I bought Boeing, Baba and Disney on their lows and am hoping for the best. They’re all up a smidge.
I bought PINS a second time to lower my cost average. Hope you’re right Icey.
Some very decent performers for me have been Avis, Crocs and Under Armour, although UA gave most of it back and Crocs has dipped from their high.
AMD has done very well for me and Ive added some nVidia of late, as they’ve dipped.
I’ve lost my ass on Fivrr. Should I cut and run, or might this recover one day?

Here you go fwiw from Motley. Gotta consider multiple sources of research. Here’s one I use. Tom Lee and FSInsight #1

194E9175-6323-43DC-83F4-F969ACFA0067 (resized).png194E9175-6323-43DC-83F4-F969ACFA0067 (resized).png
#15768 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go fwiw from Motley. Gotta consider multiple sources of research. Here’s one I use. Tom Lee and FSInsight #1[quoted image]

Now, this is helpful...see how easy that was...keep stuff like this coming. I read volumes everyday to keep up with the news and catalysts.

#15769 2 years ago

One last thought for crew, with the 10yr treasury approaching 1.77%, why growth is unfairly getting slammed and Energy keeps running….the “TINA EFFECT” will be in full force all year long, GUARANTEED to LOSE money on BONDS. What are you gonna do?

I think many of the headwinds we are facing in the first half will turn around and be tailwinds in the second half.

One of which will be the midterms and a likely change in power. It’s called POLITICS

Now, when I get back, just for misinformed Kvan, I’ll post the historical data dating back to 1900 on what happens during midterms and whether it’s red or blue.

Yep, we talking bout POLITICS!! You better figure out these trends or have Tom Lee do it for you.

#15770 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Now, this is helpful...see how easy that was...keep stuff like this coming. I read volumes everyday to keep up with the news and catalysts.

It’s what I post all the time on discord. Especially great analysis by FSInsight. 2022 outlook and beyond. Great collaboration in an attempt to help each other

Can’t get your panties in a wad by ignoring politics. Making money is hard enough, it’s a bloodsport with you against Mr Market. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly. Gotta understand ALL the issues and rely on research you trust.

I credit Tom Lee and Biden for my Energy gains. Keep that train running!! Ever watch CNBC and see the respect he garners as former head of research for JP Morgan? It’s the WHY behind it all that matters. Technical and fundamental analysis with an eye towards macro trends

Let me give you the best advice I can. Sign up for FSInsight, $199 per month, read it every day. You don’t need volumes of noise. The trick is to whittle it down to a half dozen or so trusted analysis resources.

For “REITs” for example it Brad Thomas and ireit. Data Driven investor Andres on Seeking Alpha. CNBC PRO, Guru Focus. Seeking Alpha pro. Whittle it down to what makes sense in your filter

So now I’m back out folks. Back to my discord buddies. Good luck. Somebody better interject some common sense into this discussion. 2022 gonna be “treacherous”.

Oh, and the only BS that is going on is what we can clearly see with our own eyes. A total disaster on every front. Inflation, Covid mishandling, the Border, Crime, Supply chain incompetence, foreign policy. What will the markets do if China escalates on Taiwan? Russia? Iran?

Go ahead keep your heads buried in Lala land

#15771 2 years ago

Weird the Motley Fool recommended ROKU, they tanked 7% today, people on another forum were complaining about it.

#15772 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Weird the Motley Fool recommended ROKU, they tanked 7% today, people on another forum were complaining about it.

Roku sucks. I threw mine away.
All new TV's have all this built in. You can cut the cord and enjoy everything now. Seperate device not needed.
82" samsung from costco.

#15773 2 years ago

Ice’s Political Barf Bag Tour is back on the high seas it would seem. Coming to a port near you.

#15774 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ha, you should just stick around dude, the banter and dynamics is good.

Tempting offer. But, hard to take financial advice when so many of the main contributors have grey hearts. You would think that if they were doing so well they could spring a few bucks to turn the grey hearts red.

#15775 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Roku sucks. I threw mine away.
All new TV's have all this built in. You can cut the cord and enjoy everything now. Seperate device not needed.
82" samsung from costco.

And my family loves ROKU, we have several TV's and ROKU boxes ..... so do what you want with that anecdotal evidence

As far as the stock goes, bought it in 2020 @ $101 sold it in 2021 for $345.663 - not a bad gain
It's not on my radar at this time, but may be worth a look

#15776 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I subscribed to MF for a minute, they recommended stocks like NVDA (that did go up) but they also recommended Pins and ABNB that proceeded to tank.

To me they were monkeys throwing darts blindfolded.

#15777 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Tempting offer. But, hard to take financial advice when so many of the main contributors have grey hearts. You would think that if they were doing so well they could spring a few bucks to turn the grey hearts red.

I've always contributed, it must've just lapsed...but just for that snarky comment I'll keep it grey just to piss you off. I guess Discord might not all that great as advertised. This thread is proof, the clown posse like to rile up the natives. If it was so great they wouldn't be here reminding us every couple of weeks to come and join their sad party. Thank goodness I don't need the advice of mental midgets to make money.

#15778 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I've always contributed, it must've just lapsed...but just for that snarky comment I'll keep it grey just to piss you off. I guess Discord might not all that great as advertised. This thread is proof, the clown posse like to rile up the natives. If it was so great they wouldn't be here reminding us every couple of weeks to come and join their sad party. Thank goodness I don't need the advice of mental midgets to make money.

Hahahaha! But you are not the only one with a grey heart. Whatever you do does not have any impact on me at all.

Keep in mind we do not advertise for people to come join us. They do that on their own because for whatever reason they want to. Maybe they are not getting what they want here; maybe they want something else.

And since you don’t want my advice, don’t buy SPYD. Don’t want to lower your intelligence. Would hate for you to make money.

Toodels. Good luck making money.

#15779 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Thank goodness I don't need the advice of mental midgets to make money.

You make me LOL
You call me out for a sarcastic comment that the person it was intended for got it and laughed
and then you spew shit like this, you are too much my friend.

I like both threads, contrary politics to mine don't bother me,
nor do I feel the need to personally attack those I don't agree with

#15780 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I subscribed to MF for a minute, they recommended stocks like NVDA (that did go up) but they also recommended Pins and ABNB that proceeded to tank.

They have a great long term track record Rai. Just a fact. I realize “facts” are a tough thing when some people have no intent or ability to understand them. Not saying you, but “for a minute” ain’t gonna cut it. They are rec stocks for 5 yr time frames. NOT for most people, Reddit crowds, etc.

You stick with one way Kvan, he reads volumes of shit. Literally. Lol. Post up your actual results Big Baller?

And no, Kvan wouldn’t make the Discord cut. No need to apply brother!

But hey, I get your FOMO. It’s real.

#15781 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

You make me LOL
You call me out for a sarcastic comment that the person it was intended for got it and laughed
and then you spew shit like this, you are too much my friend.
I like both threads, contrary politics to mine doesn't bother me nor do I feel the need to personally attack those I don't agree with

Yeah..oh but you do, you just don't do it overtly. That's the difference.

#15782 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They have a great long term track record Rai. Just a fact. I realize “facts” are a tough thing when some people have no intent or ability to understand them. Not saying you, but “for a minute” ain’t gonna cut it. They are rec stocks for 5 yr time frames. NOT for most people, Reddit crowds, etc.
You stick with one way Kvan, he reads volumes of shit. Literally. Lol. Post up your actual results Big Baller?
And no, Kvan wouldn’t make the Discord cut. No need to apply brother!
But hey, I get your FOMO. It’s real.

Ability to understand them? Lol...As usual your stock tips and your political analysis prove you're nothing special...just another misinformed blowhard high on his own self importance. It reminds of another guy on the outside clamoring to keep himself relevant. Keep paying those subscriptions because you'd be lost without them Baller!

#15783 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ability to understand them? Lol...As usual your stock tips and your political analysis prove you're nothing special...just another misinformed blowhard high on is own self importance. It reminds of another guy on the outside clamoring to keep himself relevant. Keep paying those subscriptions because you'd be lost without them Baller!

My business success says otherwise. Just facts man. YOU are just a blowhard jealous hater. You have your head firmly planted up your arse. What’s it look like in there

SHOW us something instead of nonstop BS nonsense. You got nothing

#15784 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My business success says otherwise. Just facts man. YOU are just a blowhard jealous hater. You have your head firmly planted up your arse. What’s it look like in there
SHOW us something instead of nonstop BS nonsense. You got nothing

Yeah, you're entire self worth is tied up in your networth...I feel for you. You're on a beautiful cruise yet here you are tapping away on that Ipad. How's the view on the Ipad, nice? Am I ruining your vacation? Let me know if I am, I can send you something to make up for it, will you accept PINS stock in lieu of cash?

#15785 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Yeah, you're entire self worth is tied up in your networth...I feel for you. You're on a beautiful cruise yet here you are tapping away on that Ipad. Hpw's the view on the Ipad, nice? Am I ruining your vacation? Let me know if I am, I can send you something to make up for it, will you accept PINS stock in lieu of cash?

I'll take some gifted stock, thanks!

#15786 2 years ago

Gentlemen, gentlemen

Name calling will only do so much perhaps a friendly, or not so friendly whatever, public wager between you two to spice up our lives?

Something like who can manage a 10k stock portfolio better in 2022. Update the trades here and winner gets a NIB plus so much bragging rights. Just spitballing here so if you’d like to alter it feel free.

Or knife fight in a Thunderdome is also acceptable.

43918760-8AF3-4622-B431-E6822904359E (resized).jpeg43918760-8AF3-4622-B431-E6822904359E (resized).jpeg
#15787 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go smart ass. You and big baller Kvan. And btw I charge 80 basis points. That’s .80 for the math challenged. Top rate. AND that includes estate planning, wills and trusts, LLCs and tax planning as a CPA as well. Check my ADV. lol
And my clients f ing love me! Over 1900 accounts and $1.1 billion aum. So think on that one.
Just for YOU TWO haters and the other shit talkers here. Next time pay attention and make some $$$. Everybody else? I love you and carry on.
Post em up Big ballers!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

This may be a surprise, but you’re not the only pinsider with money, just the only one that feels the need to validate themselves to strangers by trying to prove it.

#15788 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Yeah, you're entire self worth is tied up in your networth...I feel for you. You're on a beautiful cruise yet here you are tapping away on that Ipad. Hpw's the view on the Ipad, nice? Am I ruining your vacation? Let me know if I am, I can send you something to make up for it, will you accept PINS stock in lieu of cash?

Just finished my nice massage. For the record everybody, Kvan started the shit talking about me and then I finished it and dropped some TRUTH bombs on him that the man simply can’t handle and doesn’t know how to respond to.

You brought it on yourself man yet
You keep digging the hole deeper

Heading to dinner, show and casino now.

Bon voyage!

#15789 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

This may be a surprise, but you’re not the only pinsider with money, just the only one that feels the need to validate themselves to strangers by trying to prove it.

See above. Didn’t start it. I don’t need to validate anything and the only “relevance” I get is from what I do for my clients.

My disclosure was in direct response to loud mouth blowhard Kvan, that’s it. Facts speak for themselves.

You too are self righteous and pompous. And I’m talking to my “friends” here, thus your opinion is also of zero significance to me

That’s what you get for trying to help people here and that’s why they is a Discord thread now. Good people helping others.

#15790 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just finished my nice massage. For the record everybody, Kvan started the shit talking about me and then I finished it and dropped some TRUTH bombs on him that the man simply can’t handle and doesn’t know how to respond to.
You brought it on yourself man yet
You keep digging the hole deeper
Heading to dinner, show and casino now.
Bon voyage!

Lol...Dude come back....forget dinner, stay a while. This is so much better than a cruise. Let's talk about your money some more...Baller!

#15791 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...Dude come back....forget dinner, stay a while. This is so much better than a cruise. Let's talk about your money some more...Baller!

Side note, I do enjoy ice’s trips down basketball memory lane.

The voiceover in my head is like those classic ww2 old timey film reels. (There was a time before the nba?!?!?!?). .

#15792 2 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Wow, this sounds just like you too. I love how you come in with your holier-than-thou attitude to try and validate how you are smarter than everybody else with your investment strategies. Newsflash: There are plenty of people in here that a) have money and b) are getting better performance than you. You don't come in to help people; instead you come in to stroke your ego. I mean, why else would come into a pinball forum and give yourself the username "investingdad"?

If you are doing so well, why don't you throw a few bucks to Pinside to even get a heart?

#15793 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

a) have money and b) are getting better performance than you

Man, I thought this thread was about making money and offer looks at stocks, not about attacking each other.

It's pretty off putting when I can tell how people vote by how they speak via posts and that goes for both parties. Most of y'all should think about your politics and how maybe just maybe you are wrong. Like critically think about your political beliefs and biases. Most of y'all suck online! Probably nice people in person but absolutely suck online.

Thanks for making me monies in 21. Gotta take a step back from the personal attack threads.

This wasn't an attack on DBLM. Love ya bruh, just was too lazy to quote others.

#15794 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Wow, this sounds just like you too. I love how you come in with your holier-than-thou attitude to try and validate how you are smarter than everybody else with your investment strategies. Newsflash: There are plenty of people in here that a) have money and b) are getting better performance than you. You don't come in to help people; instead you come in to stroke your ego. I mean, why else would come into a pinball forum and give yourself the username "investingdad"?
If you are doing so well, why don't you throw a few bucks to Pinside to even get a heart?

Yeah? Maybe because he's here to discuss stocks and not here to listen to misinformed political rhetoric...just saying. Also, you need to dial down that red hot hero worship, people might get other ideas about your man crush. Oh, I'm gonna get right on that donation...I was just waiting for you to shame me about it.

#15795 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Yeah? Maybe because he's here to discuss stocks and not here to listen to misinformed political rhetoric...just saying. Also, you need to dial down that red hot hero worship, people might get other ideas about your man crush. Oh, I'm gonna get right on that donation...I was just waiting for you to shame me about it.

I have several man crushes but iceman44 ain't one of them. If I really worshipped him I would send him my meager funds and let him manage them, if I met the minimum. Hell, we are not even in the same political party as best as I can tell. But that's ok, I don't let rhetoric get in the way of things.

Anyway, I wish all of the you the best. Good stock and index picking to all of us.

#15796 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

MF is for long term investors, which is more of a buy and forget for a while type of call... while trading is near term and fundamentals take a back seat to price action. Make sure you know what you are subscribing to and don't judge long term calls based on short term action. MF's obligation is to make long term calls at the right time, and they do fail at that from time to time.

All that being said, no investor and no investment service is right 100% of the time, 60% correct still makes a profitable investor. And the last piece of the puzzle is making the right call on both the buying and selling side, including cutting losses at the right time. Even if you use a service it's your obligation to DYOR to decide if that call is right for you... any service that tells you otherwise is a sham.

#15797 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

MF is for long term investors, which is more of a buy and forget for a while type of call... while trading is near term and fundamentals take a back seat to price action. Make sure you know what you are subscribing to and don't judge long term calls based on short term action. MF's obligation is to make long term calls at the right time, and they do fail at that from time to time.
All that being said, no investor and no investment service is right 100% of the time, 60% correct still makes a profitable investor. And the last piece of the puzzle is making the right call on both the buying and selling side, including cutting losses at the right time. Even if you use a service it's your obligation to DYOR to decide if that call is right for you... any service that tells you otherwise is a sham.

I take it back, it was Seeking Alpha subscription that I was thinking of. (my bad)

#15798 2 years ago

Haven’t checked in with this thread for awhile. Quite the impressive cat fight. (Why do I always imagine iceman44 is yelling, even when he’s not blatantly arguing??)

I get it that politics influences the market - duh. What I don’t get is how fully some folks like Ice swallow a partisan pill so fully without choking. So much nonsense. Each political party has its own b.s. I just gotta point out that someone as red as Ice probably shouldn’t attack Biden for “mishandling” Covid. Has Biden done a great job changing the trajectory of Covid? You could make lots of arguments in both directions there. Ultimately, there’s too much viral momentum and genuine social division to effect much change in the pandemic with political tools. At least he hasn’t denied that Covid is real, pretended that it was a politically motivated “hoax”, recommended injecting bleach, discouraged wearing masks, flip flopped on vaccines, etc. WTF!?! The time to handle this was two years ago BEFORE the virus fully entrenched itself throughout our society.

Those of us with money can almost always make more than plenty of money. In unusual times when that’s not feasible, there’s plenty of cash in reserve. When you cross a certain cash threshold, it becomes a fairly simple self-sustaining growth engine. It’s nothing worth swinging your dick around about. No need for the political or economic landscape to conform to your personal preferences in order to be more than financially comfortable. Red or blue in any given office, there’s money to be made in the market somewhere.

#15799 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I get it that politics influences the market - duh. What I don’t get is how fully some folks like Ice swallow a partisan pill so fully without choking. So much nonsense. Each political party has its own b.s.

This! And sometimes it feels like it's more a political rant disguised as financial advice.

#15800 2 years ago

Everyone is out and back to business on discord, if anyone else is managing billions of dollars worth of portfolio's, please chime in and help the community out. And if it gets angry here politically, sign up discord! Easy to scroll over, and disregard what you don't like. Cheers!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,969 posts in this topic. You are on page 316 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/316 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.