Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 421.
#15701 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned one

Guess that depends on your investment time frame and risk level.
Be interesting to see where it is in 12-18 months

Either way, I really couldn't care less:
- don't currently own it - but on my watch list
- not much concerned what others do with their investment dollars
- Don't feel a strong need to have my investments validated here

Like Kvan99 said, if you are buying stuff mentioned here without any of your own research, good luck.
I am putting all my money in ZVIA

#15702 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

If we are still talking PINS....
There are about 5000 other better stocks to invest in.

Ok, you got a point.... it's been a little slow, but how about RIG unusual option activity...May 20th $4 calls, about 12k contracts were bought, that represents 1.2 mill shares. Not a great stock to be honest but with the oil market being hot they may have a surprise announcement. Here's some other good news, Paypal was upgraded yesterday...Boeing got a big order from an all Airbus carrier, which will probably lead to an upgrade soon, Banks and investment firms stocks are going to have good earnings next few quarters due to bond rate and their trading activity. I bought NVDA and Roblox today as a short term swing trade

PS: also MPC unusual option activity for Jan-22, 2 aggressive buys...target $73

#15703 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Like Kvan99 said, if you are buying stuff mentioned here without any of your own research, good luck.
I am putting all my money in ZVIA

LOL poor ol' Zeev. Great product and growth potential, but yeesh... maybe 2022 will be nicer to the stock price. Oh well. So it goes with speculative buys.

I feel bad for the newbies who rushed in to buy Gamestop at 300+ and AMC at near 60. Will they ever recoup it?

#15704 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I feel bad for the newbies who rushed in to buy Gamestop at 300+ and AMC at near 60. Will they ever recoup it?

I 100% do not feel bad at all for them

Difficult to fight the big boys in the drink market.
KO just hit an all time high.

#15705 2 years ago

I 100% do not feel bad at all for them
Difficult to fight the big boys in the drink market.
KO just hit an all time high.

True. Command of shelf space, logistical advantages, economy of scale, powerful marketing... drinks are *extremely* profitable and the big boys want to keep it that way for themselves.

Coke is to soda what Facebook is to companies like Snapchat. If they can't buy them out, they'll try to copy and bury them.

Thing is, primary growth in the carbonated beverage market is trending healthier and more sustainable. The millennial factor maybe? Growing awareness of blood glucose and overall health?

I stopped drinking traditional sodas a long time ago because they are basically liquid birthday cake. Traditional soda has been the main contributor to diabetes and obesity for decades. I don't like artificial sweeteners either, so Zevia it is. No plastic, no artificial stuff, fun to drink, isn't sticky and won't stain when spilled, doesn't spike blood sugar or insulin... all pretty darn awesome but is 2x-3x the cost of a mass-market can of corn sugar. At least for now.

If Coke ever releases a 100% stevia product that tastes awesome and is super affordable, Zevia is doomed. But why would they bother? Trying to squash a smaller rival at the expense of diluting the brand with a pricier product and losing ground to the other big boys? Nah. Too much money in the mainstream at stake. They're permanently locked in to the McSoda business model.

However, the mainstream is changing. Not quickly, but it is happening. So who knows? Amazon took a 90% haircut in the early days, and Netflix was never expected to threaten let alone overtake Blockbuster.

I'm just glad to own a tiny piece of a company I like. But yeah, from a purely financial standpoint, these first few months after the IPO have been rather disappointing. Initially up over 30%, now down 43%. Meh... whatever. Zevia is carving out a nice niche with a decent growth curve and no significant rivals as of yet. So, I guess I'll go have one now. *barp*

#15706 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

If Coke ever releases a 100% stevia product that tastes awesome and is super affordable, Zevia is doomed.

They already have: https://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/view/coca-cola-launches-first-100-stevia-sweetened-beverage

Apparently just in test markets now.

Wish I'd bought more KO after the pandemic dive. It's now climbed back beyond pre-pandemic highs. And the dividend is not bad either.

#15707 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

They already have: https://www.nutritionaloutlook.com/view/coca-cola-launches-first-100-stevia-sweetened-beverage
Apparently just in test markets now.
Wish I'd bought more KO after the pandemic dive. It's now climbed back beyond pre-pandemic highs. And the dividend is not bad either.

It *was* in test markets, but that article is 3 1/2 years old. What happened? Coca-Cola 100% stevia wasn't selling.

Why not? Maybe they couldn't get the taste right. Or maybe because sugar is addictive and stevia isn't.

https://xtalks.com/what-ever-happened-to-coke-with-stevia-2667/

#15708 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It *was* in test markets, but that article is 3 1/2 years old. What happened? Coca-Cola 100% stevia wasn't selling.
Why not? Maybe they couldn't get the taste right. Or maybe because sugar is addictive and stevia isn't.

BTW, the coke life with half cane sugar and half Stevia was my favorite...they discontinued it but only because it cost them too much to make. My supermarket could never keep them on the shelf.

#15709 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

BTW, the coke life with half cane sugar and half Stevia was my favorite...they discontinued it but only because it cost them too much to make. My supermarket could never keep them on the shelf.

I was initially excited to see that product but was very disappointed after discovering 2/3 of the total sweetener was still liquid corn syrup. Total head-fake. "It has the stevia! It's good!"

Same ploy Ocean Spray tried when everyone was going to 100% juice... they put a huge "100%" on their labels with a smaller (of daily recommended vitamin C, etc.) underneath. Effing sugar barons.

Coke Life Stevia had 24g of added sugar. That is a lot. Current recommended maximum daily intake for men is 36g.

#15710 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

The other issue is that the new Coke Zero tastes great and is a huge seller. If the margins on Coke Stevia are not as good (which I'm guessing is the case), then there's no reason to push it. Those Coke folks are no dummies....

#15711 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Buy some lithium ETF, I just don't see the price of that commodity ever dropping with more and more EV manufacturers coming online, to me that would a better perhaps safer green play.

Are you leaning towards one in particular?

#15712 2 years ago

Looking pretty red today...

stocks (resized).pngstocks (resized).png
#15713 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Looking pretty red today...
[quoted image]

Even my greens turned red by close.
I'll being setting some limit calls in the morning of stocks on sale.
Buying more paypal, nvda, maybe even lithium.

#15714 2 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

Are you leaning towards one in particular?

The only one I owned was Global X...ticker is LIT ( I don't own it at the moment).. here's a link to LIT compared to DRIV AND BATT

DRIV is more an EV tech play rather than lithium. BATT is self explanatory. Neither one has returns like LIT.

It's been up 35% a year for the past few years. I don't know if it can keep up that rate but I don't see EV sales slowing down anytime soon. But remember ETFs will pay dividends as returns so don't look for the price to shoot up. You should use it as diversification tool against your SP500 and or Nasdaq ETF. Long term play.

https://www.etf.com/LIT#overview.

Just remember like all commodities it will have a boom and a bust cycle...this is natural and as old as time.

#15715 2 years ago

What stocks are gonna kick ass this year?

#15716 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The other issue is that the new Coke Zero tastes great and is a huge seller. If the margins on Coke Stevia are not as good (which I'm guessing is the case), then there's no reason to push it. Those Coke folks are no dummies....

Agree, if there was money and market share to be had - Coke would be there
People still think Diet Coke is healthy and they sell a crap load of it.

#15717 2 years ago

Hmm, I think we're getting close to bottom on the tech sell off. At least the financials and energy are holding strong. As usual Wallstreet will go too far with the selling. On other news, I found out why BABA and the other Chinese stocks are going up....Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway fame went and doubled his position in BABA.

#15718 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hmm, I think we're getting close to bottom on the tech sell off. At least the financials and energy are holding strong. As usual Wallstreet will go to far with the selling. On other news, I found out why BABA and the other Chinese stocks are going up....Charlie Munger of Berkshire Hathaway fame went and doubled his position in BABA.

This still doesn't make me want to invest in BABA, too volatile with the Chinese government's actions in the past year.

#15719 2 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Thoughts on QRVO?

Came to ask the same. Strong balance sheet, underpriced by any measure, continuous profit growth trajectory...

#15720 2 years ago

Another big GREEN day today fellas. . Volatility never hurt anyone long term

DVN, FANG, VNOM, APA, MRO etc leading the way. The run continues.

Trimming growth for quite a while. Buying Energy and commodities for quite a while as noted much earlier here.

Still have my big Apple position, always will. Added MSFT, AMZN and GOOGL. FCX and CLF a while back. Good to help weather a storm.

Throw in a little CAT for good measure.

Yes I still have PINS, TTD and SE, just less of them. Great for the long term. The thought “be greedy when others are fearful comes to mind. “

Fwiw, PINS upgraded at Piper to buy with 60% near term upside per them. Now I really like PINS and others for the next few years, just not short term for any high growth over next 6 months or so.

If you look closely enough you can see the smoke fumes streaming off the back of the ship.

Burn baby burn!
C2307A3B-21C1-490C-AEF3-3D2421E620A1 (resized).jpegC2307A3B-21C1-490C-AEF3-3D2421E620A1 (resized).jpeg

#15721 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Be disciplined, keep buying and adding to your PINS portfolio.....
LLLLLLLLLLmfao!!!!
But "he" is away on a cruise right now; On the 1 1/2% he takes from those he manages......

Here you go smart ass. You and big baller Kvan. And btw I charge 80 basis points. That’s .80 for the math challenged. Top rate. AND that includes estate planning, wills and trusts, LLCs and tax planning as a CPA as well. Check my ADV. lol

And my clients f ing love me! Over 1900 accounts and $1.1 billion aum. So think on that one.

Just for YOU TWO haters and the other shit talkers here. Next time pay attention and make some $$$. Everybody else? I love you and carry on.

Post em up Big ballers!!!

818CAADF-8613-4337-B7FF-E190B0A50F37 (resized).png818CAADF-8613-4337-B7FF-E190B0A50F37 (resized).pngDB6F098B-BB33-4338-8C23-8D1EAE576C47 (resized).pngDB6F098B-BB33-4338-8C23-8D1EAE576C47 (resized).png

#15722 2 years ago

Day 5. Going light. Having a blast

21CA102C-EDBE-4E6C-998D-C840959BDC45 (resized).jpeg21CA102C-EDBE-4E6C-998D-C840959BDC45 (resized).jpeg
#15723 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Day 5. Going light. Having a blast

An ultra?!!! I thought you were a man of prestige, a man of honor!

#15724 2 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

An ultra?!!! I thought you were a man of prestige, a man of honor!

IPA’s in the middle innings now.

And I have friends in low places. Prestige? No
27B1C2F0-BE5D-43DB-9468-8A9E0305ABF7 (resized).jpeg27B1C2F0-BE5D-43DB-9468-8A9E0305ABF7 (resized).jpeg

3E8553FA-4761-42DE-8D43-807904E7C1EC (resized).jpeg3E8553FA-4761-42DE-8D43-807904E7C1EC (resized).jpeg
#15725 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here you go smart ass. You and big baller Kvan. And btw I charge 80 basis points. That’s .80 for the math challenged. Top rate. AND that includes estate planning, wills and trusts, LLCs and tax planning as a CPA as well. Check my ADV. lol
And my clients f ing love me! Over 1900 accounts and $1.1 billion aum. So think on that one.
Just for YOU TWO haters and the other shit talkers here. Next time pay attention and make some $$$. Everybody else? I love you and carry on.
Post em up Big ballers!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Are those 80 points you charge monthly or an annual rate?

Are we now playing a portfolio, Hawaii vacation and Cruise measuring CONtest? I can post pictures of the Kona Beach estate where I was a few months ago that my family rented for a week. We rented the entire oceanfront compound which has six Bungalows.

As for cruises, my wife and I have had one booked for a long time which kept being pushed out due to the pandemic. We should be going soon. I'm surprised you don't use a private yacht like those on the three Below Deck teevee series.

When I go on my "Chevrolet" cruise, I'll have an Ultra to toast the billions you manage.

I will give you full credit for a job well done with your AAPL recommendation. I bought last February at $134.10 and was so pissed that it basically did nothing for eight months. I'm so glad I didn't sell even though I almost did. Going up $38.00/ share is nice. I won't talk aboot PINS but needless to say, I did not buy any.

As for the portfolio that I manage (six accounts) the sole client loves me. Enjoy your vacations, life's too short to harp on silly things like investments. Our lives could end on a moment's notice.

#15726 2 years ago

Lol...I have no comment. I'm just curious, I thought someone said they made a ton of money in Upstart in that chat group..?

#15727 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Lol...I have no comment. I'm just curious, I thought someone said they made a ton of money in Upstart in that chat group..?

I think that this is what you are referring to. I believe that was another Discord thread. We have never discussed Upstart.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15728 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I think that this is what you are referring to. I believe that was another Discord thread. We have never discussed Upstart.[quoted image]

Ahh, thanks, it's getting a little confusing with different people dropping by to tell us they're taking their ball elsewhere.

PS: I sold NVDA and RBLX.....picked up Morgan Stanley

#15729 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ahh, thanks, it's getting a little confusing with different people dropping by to tell us they're taking their ball elsewhere.
PS: I sold NVDA and RBLX.....picked up Morgan Stanley

Interesting. I bought NVDA and AMD. Take a look at NYCB and SPYD. Bought both of those yesterday as well.

Have nothing to add about people coming and going. People make their own decisions for what they are looking for in discussion.

#15730 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Interesting. I bought NVDA and AMD. Take a look at NYCB and SPYD. Bought both of those yesterday as well.
Have nothing to add about people coming and going. People make their own decisions for what they are looking for in discussion.

Thanks, I have to move some money into a dividend ETF. SPYD's chart looks like it's on a healthy trajectory. A lot of money is being rotated out of growth and tech into safe investments.

RE: NVDA and RBLX I had second thoughts holding them into next week due to the upcoming calendar. If the numbers are bad tech will see another leg down. I may get back into them both if nothing happens. NVDA is a better play...RBLX is risker, it's not yet profitable.

WEDNESDAY, JAN. 12
8:30 am Consumer price
8:30 am Core CPI

#15731 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

The Discord server had a lot of conservative political ranting and people ranting about Pinside when I joined, not enough stock talk, it was annoying. This thread is better at sticking to investment talk without the politics.

#15732 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Thanks, I have to move some money into a dividend ETF. SPYD's chart looks like it's on a healthy trajectory. A lot of money is being rotated out of growth and tech into safe investments.
RE: NVDA and RBLX I had second thoughts holding them into next week due to the upcoming calendar. If the numbers are bad tech will see another leg down. I may get back into them both if nothing happens. NVDA is a better play...RBLX is risker, it's not yet profitable.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 12
8:30 am Consumer price
8:30 am Core CPI

Not a fan of RBLX at all. Down 6% today based upon their app in China.

#15733 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The Discord server had a lot of conservative political ranting and people ranting about Pinside when I joined, not enough stock talk, it was annoying. This thread is better at sticking to investment talk without the politics.

Making money has nothing to do with politics. If you're good, you make money in blue or red admins, in down economic times or up. Making money and doing good in the market should your party (At least when it comes to your investments), the rest is just lack of knowledge of how things work and emotions .

Lot's of put on RCL
80 strike price....it could be a protective put, rather than a short call.
every time it has dipped hard below 80 and then came back to cross 80 it goes up by a good margin...I haven't pulled the trigger yet, I'm thinking about it.
23011923851 (resized).jpg23011923851 (resized).jpg

#15734 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

To be fair, this thread has had it's fair share of BS also

#15735 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Are those 80 points you charge monthly or an annual rate?
Are we now playing a portfolio, Hawaii vacation and Cruise measuring CONtest? I can post pictures of the Kona Beach estate where I was a few months ago that my family rented for a week. We rented the entire oceanfront compound which has six Bungalows.
As for cruises, my wife and I have had one booked for a long time which kept being pushed out due to the pandemic. We should be going soon. I'm surprised you don't use a private yacht like those on the three Below Deck teevee series.
When I go on my "Chevrolet" cruise, I'll have an Ultra to toast the billions you manage.
I will give you full credit for a job well done with your AAPL recommendation. I bought last February at $134.10 and was so pissed that it basically did nothing for eight months. I'm so glad I didn't sell even though I almost did. Going up $38.00/ share is nice. I won't talk aboot PINS but needless to say, I did not buy any.
As for the portfolio that I manage (six accounts) the sole client loves me. Enjoy your vacations, life's too short to harp on silly things like investments. Our lives could end on a moment's notice.

Agreed and GL to you Bally. That .80 is annual and goes down from there. .067 monthly

As for PINS, I like it long term and made good money on the first half I sold earlier last year but if you look at any growth winner over the years, AMZN, AAPL etc they all have drawdowns of 50-75% during certain periods and it’s not just PINS, it’s a slew of high growth stocks.

Life’s too short and as you are happy with what you are doing that’s all that matters.

Btw, I’m a carnival type cruiser with all my rowdy friends. Below deck looks boring to me but I love the show.

Enjoy retirement.

#15736 2 years ago

Making money sometimes has EVERYTHING to do with politics.

Exhibit A. Current administration energy policy. Thank you for that.

Many other ways to profit from fiscal policies or lack thereof. Constrain oil supply and become energy dependent again. Drive up inflation? Also helps energy stocks.

As for the discord thread. It’s a great group of guys. Don’t like the political talk? Don’t come. It’s minimal except when I rant every now and then. You are still free to voice your opinions either way.

I am very vocal and opinionated in my views. Feel free to disagree with the facts and what we see with our own eyes.

The bottom line we are trying to all help each other do better with our investments. Hopefully it works out more than not.

Three words. Power of compounding.

#15737 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I think that this is what you are referring to. I believe that was another Discord thread. We have never discussed Upstart.[quoted image]

Ice tipped upstart here before he peaced out to discord. Can't thank him enough. Just bought a floating house in Toronto, might airbnb it, will see. Should I put a pin on it? Haha!

#15738 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Ice tipped upstart here before he peaced out to discord. Can't thank him enough. Just bought a floating house in Toronto, might airbnb it, will see.

Well you sold at highs I assume? I did and then bought back in too early as you can see BUT no worries, love it long term

#15739 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well you sold at highs I assume? I did and then bought back in too early as you can see BUT no worries, love it long term

Thanks Pal! Been eyeing another entry point.
Almost have gone through everything on discord, retirement is looking good!

#15742 2 years ago

Saw this graph, it’s interesting (I know it’s not up to date 2021 data) but Apple sells so many AirPods, and I believe they make just as much revenue on the Apple watch as well.

432CFD45-50AF-428C-A3CA-768F1C955331 (resized).jpeg432CFD45-50AF-428C-A3CA-768F1C955331 (resized).jpeg

#15743 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Making money sometimes has EVERYTHING to do with politics.
Exhibit A. Current administration energy policy. Thank you for that.
Many other ways to profit from fiscal policies or lack thereof. Constrain oil supply and become energy dependent again. Drive up inflation? Also helps energy stocks.
As for the discord thread. It’s a great group of guys. Don’t like the political talk? Don’t come. It’s minimal except when I rant every now and then. You are still free to voice your opinions either way.
I am very vocal and opinionated in my views. Feel free to disagree with the facts and what we see with our own eyes.
The bottom line we are trying to all help each other do better with our investments. Hopefully it works out more than not.

I'd like to disagree with you right now....we don't want to hear about your politics. Full stop. And No! We are not energy dependent. So gets your facts straight.

Gas prices are where they because of inflation and oil markets....oil trader, oil companies, yes American oil co and traders want to make money. The president doesn't control the market. Besides, companies import oil here and make them into other products so they can export them to all the world..it's called commerce.

Our Petroleum Supply Monthly trade data show that the United States exported more crude oil and petroleum products than it imported during the first half of 2021 by 120,000 barrels per day (b/d), or less than 1% of combined crude oil and petroleum product exports and imports.

The United States was a net importer of crude oil and petroleum products (imported more than it exported) in the first of half of each year until the first half of 2020, when the United States became a net exporter (exported more than it imported) by 432,000 b/d of crude oil and petroleum products. This year marks only the second time the United States has been a net total petroleum exporter in the first half of the year. The United States has been a net exporter of petroleum products alone since 2011.

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=49596

#15744 2 years ago

It's so easy to blame others for the problems....the fact is we are in this place because of inflation. Inflation that was caused by unprecedented stimulus spending. Spending due to....(wait for it) Covid pandemic. When did the spending begin? Yes, you guessed it, in 2019 and 2020. Why was it done? because otherwise the economy would have crashed, when restaurants, airlines, cruise lines close they lay off people, when people get laid off they don't buy cars or houses and it goes on infecting the whole of the economy like that...that's how the dominos fall. Stimulus has a long lingering, messy effect, it helps some parts of the economy faster than others, if you stop it too early, you'll slide back into recession, if you go too far you get runaway inflation or even stagflation. There is normal monetary policy whether the president is red or blue....so the blame game is bogus. If anything that is scholarly dubious and questionable is giving the 2nd biggest tax cut in history when the economy was already firing on all cylinders.

#15745 2 years ago

Unfortunately politics are involved in investing, whether you like it or not.

#15746 2 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Unfortunately politics are involved in investing, whether you like it or not.

Yeah but the mindless, uninformed blame game is not needed.

#15747 2 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

When all else fails, add booze!

Actually the other way around, constellation approached coke due to the popularity of their beverages

#15748 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The first part of this isn't true, I was booted from the Discord thread after complaining about all the political talk, opposing voices were silenced. Totally agree with second part, bottom line is we are all trying to make money and help each other make more money, that's why I favor less political discussion. Cheers!

#15749 2 years ago

Actually the other way around, constellation approached coke due to the popularity of their beverages

So I take it you were joking about investing in ZVIA?

#15750 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The first part of this isn't true, I was booted from the Discord thread after complaining about all the political talk, opposing voices were silenced. Totally agree with second part, bottom line is we are all trying to make money and help each other make more money, that's why I favor less political discussion. Cheers!

Incorrect. You said that you were leaving and we revoked access. You were not booted.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
There are 21,013 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/315 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.