3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,595 posts
  • 295 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 140 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 299 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image“The stock market is a wonderfully efficient mechanism for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient.”  Warren Buffett (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    presidents and markets (resized).png
    original_220478745 (resized).jpg
    B58B8C63-632B-4C84-8D9E-3DCBAFA6A9EC (resized).jpeg
    rev (resized).JPG
    fv (resized).JPG
    Div (resized).JPG
    ceo (resized).JPG
    FE874870-5969-4A98-A8AF-11358BAA8925 (resized).jpeg
    838C2329-222F-4241-9CB9-EF384B90A0CD (resized).jpeg
    53CB2ADB-435D-4078-A47A-46C9CFEA4580 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 10.25.44 AM (resized).png
    50 Day Rally.pdf (PDF preview)
    9A6271CF-3C0A-4D56-8349-16A9F26B2336 (resized).jpeg
    pawnshop (resized).jpg

There are 4595 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 92.
    #1351 5 months ago

I've got some money in a stock trade account but really have no clue where to get started with all the terminology. Any good reads I should be aware of?

#1352 5 months ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

I've got some money in a stock trade account but really have no clue where to get started with all the terminology. Any good reads I should be aware of?

Barrons and value line https://www.valueline.com https://www.barrons.com/?mod=BOL_LOGO

#1353 5 months ago

Bought another 1,500 shares of Exxon at $64.83

#1354 5 months ago

Some helpful threads here also, https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

#1355 5 months ago

Guess I’ll be covering those amazon puts tomorrow.

#1356 5 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Guess I’ll be covering those amazon puts tomorrow.

Yes

#1357 5 months ago

Covered 5 amazon puts @ $2.43...initially sold 5 days ago for $31.99....whenever you're up 93% in 5 days, you lock in the profit.

Covered 2 United Healthcare calls @ $0.50...initially sold for $2.20.

#1358 5 months ago

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/stock-market-basics-everything-beginner-investors-know/

1 week later
    #1359 5 months ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

I noticed LITZ hasn't posted in awhile. I decided to give his service a try. Over 3 months I lost a couple of thousand dollars. It was a good lesson to remember that there's no timing the market and all his bullshit is just that, bullshit. He liked to talk a big game but all his screenshots are nonsense.

Poor poor Jeremy always playing the victim role. I enjoyed reading some of your previous posts here on Pinside! As far as screenshots go, how about a link to the 2020 US Investing Championships? Scroll down to the bottom for the January results and you will see yours truly listed in the Stock Options division (Enhanced Growth). I had a 29% month in January and as of the close yesterday my account is up 50% YTD! This is a verified contest where I send in my broker statements. Past winners happen to be trading legends like Paul Tudor Jones.

https://financial-competitions.com/

Here is last year's Market Watch article. My name will appear in this year's press release.

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/united-states-investing-championship-first-month-results-2019-02-14

I am glad you were honest about losing $2K with me and not the entire $3K you started with. There is no way to make money when you are paying insane broker commissions in Canada. But, if you remember the text messages I sent ya, I told you that my main momentum indicator had divergence starting on Oct 22nd and this lasted for 5 weeks. I did not close out my trades because I truly believed the market would rollover. I "TIMED" the market perfectly with my long only 401K account; picking bottoms and selling tops throughout 2019. So, I had no reason to think this indicator would lead me astray. I then explained how I found another momentum indicator to act as a filter since it did not show the same divergence during that Oct- Nov period.

I kept you in the trading room for free so that you could see me recover all those losses. Not only did I recover, I made 100% return on that draw down! Most ppl would have quit and given up after such a bad F- up in front of paying customers! Once I proved my point I booted you out of the room when you started asking for your 3K back! No body is capable of escaping a draw down period. That was mine for 2019 and it's unfortunate you got caught in it. This was the best thing to happen to me. It prepared me to be much more disciplined with cutting my losers when the stops are hit, no questions asked.

#1360 5 months ago

Yesterday's transactions:

Bought 3,000 shares of Conoco Phillips (COP) @ $60.29

Sold 6 Google 6/16/20 $1,460 puts @ $51.18

Sold 13,500 share of Teva @ $13.49 Average cost was $10.38, and I still own 2,500 shares that I purchased at $7.72

#1361 5 months ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

Poor poor Jeremy always playing the victim role.

Well, I’m down $3K - I lost it all but $120 or so - so I’m not sure how I’m not a victim of following your advice? I mean, all I did was follow your trades exactly.

This was the best thing to happen to me. It prepared me to be much more disciplined with cutting my losers when the stops are hit, no questions asked.

Sadly, I was a speed bump on your road to enlightenment. We both learned an important lesson, or at least I did, about market timing - despite all your nonsense graphs, you don’t actually always make money. But hey, congrats on your growth.

Feel free to send me $3K since you’ll make it back in a couple of days!

#1362 5 months ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Well, I’m down $3K - I lost it all but $120 or so - so I’m not sure how I’m not a victim of following your advice? I mean, all I did was follow your trades exactly.

Sadly, I was a speed bump on your road to enlightenment. We both learned an important lesson, or at least I did, about market timing - despite all your nonsense graphs, you don’t actually always make money. But hey, congrats on your growth.
    Feel free to send me $3K since you’ll make it back in a couple of days!

Do yourself a favor and ignore him. When an account is up 50% in 45 days, it could easily be down 50% in 45 days as well.

#1363 5 months ago

Well, I suppose it is possible that I blowup my account if I totally deviated my from entire trading system/ plan. So for your entertainment I will post the monthly results of this year long contest, win, lose, or draw.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200212005831/en/United-States-Investing-Championship-2020-Month-Results

#1364 5 months ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

lose, or draw. If I win though, I'll buy tomahawkjim a new pinball machine of his choosing.

sweet!

#1365 5 months ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

Well, I suppose it is possible that I blowup my account if I totally deviated my from entire trading system/ plan. So for your entertainment I will post the monthly results of this year long contest, win, lose, or draw.
    https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200212005831/en/United-States-Investing-Championship-2020-Month-Results

Is this 100% of your money in one account? It’s pretty easy to do high risk stuff in an account, that only represents a fraction of your total investments.

#1366 5 months ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

Poor poor Jeremy always playing the victim role. I enjoyed reading some of your previous posts here on Pinside! As far as screenshots go, how about a link to the 2020 US Investing Championships? Scroll down to the bottom for the January results and you will see yours truly listed in the Stock Options division (Enhanced Growth). I had a 29% month in January and as of the close yesterday my account is up 50% YTD! This is a verified contest where I send in my broker statements. Past winners happen to be trading legends like Paul Tudor Jones.
    https://financial-competitions.com/
    Here is last year's Market Watch article. My name will appear in this year's press release.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/united-states-investing-championship-first-month-results-2019-02-14
    I am glad you were honest about losing $2K with me and not the entire $3K you started with. There is no way to make money when you are paying insane broker commissions in Canada. But, if you remember the text messages I sent ya, I told you that my main momentum indicator had divergence starting on Oct 22nd and this lasted for 5 weeks. I did not close out my trades because I truly believed the market would rollover. I "TIMED" the market perfectly with my long only 401K account; picking bottoms and selling tops throughout 2019. So, I had no reason to think this indicator would lead me astray. I then explained how I found another momentum indicator to act as a filter since it did not show the same divergence during that Oct- Nov period.
    I kept you in the trading room for free so that you could see me recover all those losses. Not only did I recover, I made 100% return on that draw down! Most ppl would have quit and given up after such a bad F- up in front of paying customers! Once I proved my point I booted you out of the room when you started asking for your 3K back! No body is capable of escaping a draw down period. That was mine for 2019 and it's unfortunate you got caught in it. This was the best thing to happen to me. It prepared me to be much more disciplined with cutting my losers when the stops are hit, no questions asked.

I enjoyed reading this post.

Why? Because it took me back to the days of 1999 when everybody was getting rich, day trading, going public, burning cash and growing fast, dot comming, B2B, new market, P/E 200 new normal, giving stock tips, and making fast money.

Lenny Dykstra trade of the day anyone? Good times.

Thankfully, I learned my lesson quickly and cheaply and never looked back.

But it brings a smile to my face when I see people still playing this game because they're new and got it figured out.

Meanwhile, I've just quietly accumulated, and accumulated, and accumulated...by doing nothing but buying every month for 25 years. No deviation. No selling.

Maybe I can make more money by placing tiny little ads in newspapers...

#1367 5 months ago

Guy at work said his buddy just made $50k in a week on TSLA, so he's going to give it a try. Never traded a share in his life. Bought one out of the money call.

Also seeing videos popping up claiming how you can pay for your student loans day trading from your phone during class. History repeats.

#1368 5 months ago
    Quoted from LITZ:

I kept you in the trading room for free so that you could see me recover all those losses. Not only did I recover, I made 100% return on that draw down! Most ppl would have quit and given up after such a bad F- up in front of paying customers!

Ask yourself this question...if somebody has truly perfected a trading system and they're making 100% GAINS ON EVERY TRADE, LOOK AT MY STATEMENT!!!! ....how long will it take somebody else to employ the same strategy on a very large scale, rendering it ineffective?

Answer? On Wall Street, no time at all.

So would you openly share it? Of course not. If it worked, really worked, you would create vast trading gains very quickly. Selling access to it? For fractions of pennies on the dollar relative to what you can make actually employing it?

Please.

If I had a system that I was fully confident worked in such a manner, I would be all in all the time. You could accumulate gains exceedingly quickly. Charging people a few dollars to watch me? Come on, man...

#1369 5 months ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

Guy at work said his buddy just made $50k in a week on TSLA, so he's going to give it a try. Never traded a share in his life. Bought one out of the money call.
    Also seeing videos popping up claiming how you can pay for your student loans day trading from your phone during class. History repeats.

Ya, buy high....lol what a dumb ass. I really hope he doesnt do this.

#1370 5 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is this 100% of your money in one account? It’s pretty easy to do high risk stuff in an account, that only represents a fraction of your total investments.

You and I both know the answer to this question.

#1371 5 months ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

You and I both know the answer to this question.

I have 2 investment accounts. One I trade in and the other is managed money.

When I first started trading, the trading account represented about 5% of my portfolio. Due to me killing it, it now represents 40% of my portfolio. The money managers have done a fantastic job...no complaints. Their strategy is over a longer term and they don't do any options. My trading account, I get in and get out (some stuff I hold for a long time), trade options. They operate like a mutual fund and I operate like a hedge fund.

I freely admit, if my trading account were my only investment account, then I would be a little more conservative with how I invest. Since I have the other account, I take risks in the trading account.

I forgot to add, there's a saying in investing: "you can't fight the tape."

You can have the best strategy in the world, but eventually it will fail you. Everything in investing is cyclical. The best and most boring strategy for long-term success is asset allocation, with constant re-balancing. Your highs aren't as high and your lows aren't as low. Over a very long period of time, it will work. You won't get the returns of an Amazon, but you also won't get the returns of an E-Toys.

#1372 5 months ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ya, buy high....lol what a dumb ass. I really hope he doesnt do this.

Buy high and sell higher

#1373 5 months ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

Buy high and sell higher

Do you really see tesla going up to 1k already? I expect another hard drop before were in permanent smiles times...

First time I bought TSLA: $240
    Sold at $380 before Elons twitter melt down

Second buy at $280
    Not selling again. Wont buy more unless under $500.

#1374 5 months ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Do you really see tesla going up to 1k already? I expect another hard drop before were in permanent smiles times...
    First time I bought TSLA: $240
    Sold at $380 before Elons twitter melt down
    Second buy at $280
    Not selling again. Wont buy more unless under $500.

I wouldn't touch TSLA short or long. I was short a few shares the day Musk made his illegal tweet about going private. Cost me about a grand in minutes. Haven't traded it since.

#1375 5 months ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

I wouldn't touch TSLA short or long. I was short a few shares the day Musk made his illegal tweet about going private. Cost me about a grand in minutes. Haven't traded it since.

It's good lesson to not try to time the market. While the initial drop you refer to was 15%, TSLA has gone up 250% since then... so you would have made back that loss many times over if you left it alone. Options are just that... trying to time the market.

#1376 5 months ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

It's good lesson to not try to time the market. While the initial drop you refer to was 15%, TSLA has gone up 250% since then... so you would have made back that loss many times over if you left it alone. Options are just that... trying to time the market.

The problem with investing in Telsa is that it's stock price is not rooted in fundamentals at all currently, which is why it's price is all over the place. It's value seems to be determined by emotions more than anything else.

#1377 5 months ago

Tesla took over the #1 spot on Robin Hood with Millennials, by far, with Apple now #2.

New thesis for me. Oil & Gas equities are finished. They are the new "tobacco". Fossil fuels are dead unless you want to go for some MLP pipelines for dividends.

Millennials are all about green energy and young investment managers are going to avoid Oil stocks.

Most people can't invest over 10 yr periods much less 10 days. Tesla will be a multi bagger from here over that time frame.

#1378 5 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Tesla took over the #1 spot on Robin Hood with Millennials, by far, with Apple now #2.
    New thesis for me. Oil & Gas equities are finished. They are the new "tobacco". Fossil fuels are dead unless you want to go for some MLP pipelines for dividends.
    Millennials are all about green energy and young investment managers are going to avoid Oil stocks.
    Most people can't invest over 10 yr periods much less 10 days. Tesla will be a multi bagger from here over that time frame.

You need to remember that oil and gas is used for more than just energy. I realize most people just think of gasoline, but oil is the starting material for chemicals that serve as starting material all over industry.

Plastics, fabrics, rubber, pharmaceuticals, packaging, medical supplies, and I could go on and on ad nausum. And the plants making that stuff don't run on solar, they burn fossils for steam generation

Millennials may like green energy, but liking it doesn't change the reality of modern life. That infrastructure isn't changing anytime soon.

#1379 5 months ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

The problem with investing in Telsa is that it's stock price is not rooted in fundamentals

The same can be said for Amazon when I bought it at $800 but I just got tired of watching it go up. That said I do not have the stomach for holding Tesla at this time

#1380 5 months ago
    Quoted from taylor34:

The problem with investing in Telsa is that it's stock price is not rooted in fundamentals at all currently, which is why it's price is all over the place. It's value seems to be determined by emotions more than anything else.

Most growth stocks aren't rooted in fundamentals. Stocks are all future pricing. Also don't underestimate emotions... there's a reason AAPL sandbags their outlook every quarter: to keep that perpetual upside feeling going strong.

The question with Tesla is how much of their future is already priced in considering they are going after every segment of the market from passenger vehicles to trucking. An interesting side note is that growth of the electric vehicle market is a negative for the maintenance industry, and potentially oil.

It's true that oil is used for far more than automobiles but there's also a building backlash against plastics with minimal biodegradable properties. The oil industry typically increases their market share by manipulating their price downward, so there'll be an industry tug of war going on.. which is why it's going to be a tough industry to invest in.

#1381 5 months ago
    Quoted from JY64:

The same can be said for Amazon when I bought it at $800 but I just got tired of watching it go up. That said I do not have the stomach for holding Tesla at this time

True, but at least for Amazon they were a profitable company that was constantly growing. Tesla's valued at more than the big three automotive makers combined currently. And they still haven't solved the major issues with the electric cars, which is distance. Amazon made sense because it's making our lives easier plus most of the time saving us money (but mostly time). Tesla isn't saving us money yet, and it's not saving us time, and has some major drawbacks when trying to travel longer distances. Innovative yes, but until they solve the long distance issue, I can't see how they'll ever sell tons of vehicles. They also haven't ran into the issue other car manufacturers do, which is used cars...5 to 10 years down the road, there will used options for Tesla cars, whereas now there really aren't.

I want them to succeed, but right now they don't make anything I could actually buy (unless I had a gas vehicle as a secondary option). What the US really needs is affordable solar power for homes at scale, and that really just doesn't exist currently.

#1382 5 months ago

Sell !!! Sell !!! Sell !!!

#1383 5 months ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

You misread that. I was short TSLA at around $350. Musk lied and said the company was going private at $420 a share. The shares skyrocketed and were halted for a time. They reopened at something like $380-390. When the truth came out, the shares went back down and I would have ended up with a hefty profit, but taking his tweet at value I covered my short at a loss rather than waiting to see it jump to $420. How he didn't get punished by the SEC for that is beyond me.

#1384 5 months ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

How he didn't get punished by the SEC for that is beyond me.

He did.

#1385 5 months ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

but there's also a building backlash against plastics with minimal biodegradable properties.

You are not kidding. I hate non-neccesary plastics. My goal this year was to avoid them like the plague. It's difficult.

Quoted from iceman44:

Oil & Gas equities are finished.

Tesla won't be shipping much the first quarter due to parts availability. Good news is the price of gasoline is dropping dramatically. When this Cinderella Stock starts falling don't lose your shirt.

#1386 4 months ago

Technically yes, but it was a slap on the wrist. He had to give up a symbolic title. He was told he had to have future tweets pre-approved (which he never has and continues to violate), and he got a token fine. He's made billions in paper gains from his tweets. It's the equivalent of insider trading in my book and should be treated the same.

#1387 4 months ago
    Quoted from loneacer:

Technically yes, but it was a slap on the wrist. He had to give up a symbolic title. He was told he had to have future tweets pre-approved (which he never has and continues to violate), and he got a token fine. He's made billions in paper gains from his tweets. It's the equivalent of insider trading in my book and should be treated the same.

I dunno if you been watching the news lately, but white collar crime is UP bro....

#1388 4 months ago

Friday trade:

Covered 3 Disney calls @ $0.27

Originally sold for $3.20 on January 2nd.

#1389 4 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Friday trade:
    Covered 3 Disney calls @ $0.27
    Originally sold for $3.20 on January 2nd.

@trekkie1978 would you mind explaining for the uninitiated? Calls mean you are shorting right? So you shorted 1k shares at $3.20 on Jan 2 and then sold the options on Friday? $0.27 indicated you made $0.27 per share? That would mean 3k @ $0.27 = $810 profit.

Do I have that right?

#1390 4 months ago
    Quoted from WonderMellon:

@trekkie1978 would you mind explaining for the uninitiated? Calls mean you are shorting right? So you shorted 1k shares at $3.20 on Jan 2 and then sold the options on Friday? $0.27 indicated you made $0.27 per share? That would mean 3k @ $0.27 = $810 profit.
    Do I have that right?

That sounds right except 300 shares, not 3k. Kind of a small trade compared to most of Trekkie's posts. That's more in my range

(3.20 - 0.27) * 300 = $879 profit.

#1391 4 months ago
    Quoted from WonderMellon:

Do I have that right?

I technically didn't short the shares...I shorted the option to purchase my shares.

I did the sale before I did the purchase. On January 2, I sold the calls for $3.20, then on Friday I purchased them for $0.27.

In my account, they are shown as -3 after selling them, then when I purchase them back, it puts me at 0.

When you buy a put or call, you own the power to exercise the option. When you sell a call or put, someone else owns the power to exercise the option.

Hope this helps...if you have more questions, ask away.

Quoted from loneacer:

That sounds right except 300 shares, not 3k. Kind of a small trade compared to most of Trekkie's posts. That's more in my range
    (3.20 - 0.27) * 300 = $879 profit.

I only own 300 shares of Disney. When I sold the calls, I felt the stock wasn't going to go any higher. Trying to maximize my return on the stock.

#1392 4 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I only own 300 shares of Disney. When I sold the calls, I felt the stock wasn't going to go any higher. Trying to maximize my return on the stock.

Makes sense. I'm doing the same to help with the bleeding in my MO, XOM, WBA, and KHC. Hoping the dividends plus option premiums counter the loss in share price.

#1393 4 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I technically didn't short the shares...I shorted the option to purchase my shares.
    I did the sale before I did the purchase. On January 2, I sold the calls for $3.20, then on Friday I purchased them for $0.27.
    In my account, they are shown as -3 after selling them, then when I purchase them back, it puts me at 0.
    When you buy a put or call, you own the power to exercise the option. When you sell a call or put, someone else owns the power to exercise the option.
    Hope this helps...if you have more questions, ask away.

This is also called a covered call. That might be what WonderMellon would have to look for in their trading platform. They all display things just a little different.

#1394 4 months ago

Today's transactions:

Sold 13 Apple 6/19/20 Calls 335 @ $13.86

Sold 30 First Solar 6/19/20 Calls 60 @ $4.02

#1395 4 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Today's transactions:
    Sold 13 Apple 6/19/20 Calls 335 @ $13.86
    Sold 30 First Solar 6/19/20 Calls 60 @ $4.02

You think Apple won’t break out again?

#1396 4 months ago
    Quoted from rai:

You think Apple won’t break out again?

Nope.

Yield is 0.95% and P/E is 25.19

Yield is too low and P/E is too high. Plus, they've already warned that the Corona Virus will have a negative impact on them. From what I've seen, the P/E is usually around 16-18..I just don't really see any future growth in the stock in the foreseeable future.

My cost is $96.45...makes zero sense for me to sell the stock and incur all those taxes. If I’m wrong, I’ll roll the calls.

#1397 4 months ago

Is anyone shooting for the stars SPCE

#1398 4 months ago

I stick to straight index funds. Three fund portfolio. Rebalance every 6 months or so. Works for me.

#1399 4 months ago

Thanks for the information guys. Not something I am going to attempt. Still just learning.

#1400 4 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Nope.
    Yield is 0.95% and P/E is 25.19
    Yield is too low and P/E is too high. Plus, they've already warned that the Corona Virus will have a negative impact on them. From what I've seen, the P/E is usually around 16-18..I just don't really see any future growth in the stock in the foreseeable future.
    My cost is $96.45...makes zero sense for me to sell the stock and incur all those taxes. If I’m wrong, I’ll roll the calls.

Yes fundamentaly its a fair price . But just asking how much does supply and demand factor into price. With lots of money flow into index funds the managers are forced to buy a basket of stocks . in the up market more buyers than sellers and company buybacks to tighten supply seems like lots of up days without much fundamental news. Not sure how the QQQ index works really , if its just paper trades or are they required to buy a basket of stocks as well . All info appreciated

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    $ 19.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Z
    € 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Great American Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 9.90
    Playfields
    The Super Fasteners
    $ 19.95
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Judge Dredd plastic Out of stock
    Pinball Haus
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 218.00
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 109.99
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 6,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    There are 4595 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 92.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside