A89C9D20-611A-4BEB-8BE3-DFFFA40459A8 (resized).jpeg
Document 11 (resized).jpg
2BAB377B-E638-49E4-8FF6-89DD2993E1F4 (resized).png
2021-06-09t10-57-47 (resized).png
giphy-2.gif
98B1CB21-BCC8-4061-839A-30787F008B43.gif
rate (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 9.55.50 AM (resized).png

There are 13525 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 271.
#13351 9 days ago

Here’s the half year update from the resident non-trader, index funds only, buy never sell, stop trading and churning guy. I’m providing this simply as a benchmark of how my strategy is doing so far this year.

Total return +7.4%

I had to back out the new money we added and saved but this is pretty close. Our portfolio is about 30% bonds and 70% equity funds.

If we could maintain this for another 3.5 years, we’d be at 42x yearly expenses saved at the time we’re age 51. At that point, staying in our careers becomes pretty optional and at our discretion. Naturally, this assumes no black swan events. Personally, I would be satisfied with 7% a year for the next three years as opposed to every 6 months, which I do not think is realistic at all.

I’m sharing the prior paragraph of info as a personal validation of why I believe in this strategy.

#13352 9 days ago

It's days like these I remember why I don't take active control of my retirement accounts.

#13353 9 days ago

I got whiplash...

#13354 9 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I got whiplash...

Same here, what the F just happened? The music plays on...so we got to keep dancing. There is dichotomy going on here, but smarter people than myself are staying invested so l won't fight the market.

#13355 9 days ago

I think it all depends on what sectors you are invested in. My portfolio is handling pretty ok today.

#13356 9 days ago

Now I only take stock advice from sock puppets.

2BAB377B-E638-49E4-8FF6-89DD2993E1F4 (resized).png
#13357 9 days ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Here’s the half year update from the resident non-trader, index funds only, buy never sell, stop trading and churning guy. I’m providing this simply as a benchmark of how my strategy is doing so far this year.
Total return +7.4%
I had to back out the new money we added and saved but this is pretty close. Our portfolio is about 30% bonds and 70% equity funds.
If we could maintain this for another 3.5 years, we’d be at 42x yearly expenses saved at the time we’re age 51. At that point, staying in our careers becomes pretty optional and at our discretion. Naturally, this assumes no black swan events. Personally, I would be satisfied with 7% a year for the next three years as opposed to every 6 months, which I do not think is realistic at all.
I’m sharing the prior paragraph of info as a personal validation of why I believe in this strategy.

I appreciate your post. It got me to look at my own returns for the YTD. They are 7%, worse than the 12% of the S&P or total stock market. It was about 5-6 months ago that I started following this thread and using Motley Fool. For the three years prior to that when I exclusively used my own system for finding, buying, and selling, my returns averaged 2-3x the S&P and TSM average returns. So I looked at my current holdings. Everything I have that is in the green is something I found myself. Everything in the red, with the exception of two holdings, is something I heard about here or from Motley Fool. The one exception is high dividend stocks like BXMT, EPD, and QYLD, all of which I heard about here and all of which have done well for me.

#13358 9 days ago

It's mainly the meme stocks that seem to be taking a breather. Not going to say the current run is over for them though. Even if it is surely another run will be right around the corner once they settle.

Oil slightly down due to lifting some iran sanctions and increased production, just a minor bump in the road. Consumption and oil price should steadily increase throughout the year. I wouldn't want to own these stocks 10 years from now, but still a lot of money to be made this year.

#13359 9 days ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I appreciate your post. It got me to look at my own returns for the YTD. They are 7%, worse than the 12% of the S&P or total stock market. It was about 5-6 months ago that I started following this thread and using Motley Fool. For the three years prior to that when I exclusively used my own system for finding, buying, and selling, my returns averaged 2-3x the S&P and TSM average returns. So I looked at my current holdings. Everything I have that is in the green is something I found myself. Everything in the red, with the exception of two holdings, is something I heard about here or from Motley Fool. The one exception is high dividend stocks like BXMT, EPD, and QYLD, all of which I heard about here and all of which have done well for me.

I do expect my total return to be less than the S&P because I’m 30% bonds.

#13360 9 days ago

I do expect my total return to be less than the S&P because I’m 30% bonds.

Yep, I understand that. It is not a good thing that my return is slightly worse than yours when I am 0% bonds. I'm doing something wrong.

#13361 9 days ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Not being flippant, but it sounds like you should revert back to what has worked for you. If I am being candid, I mostly give what I am investing in for others to do what they wish with this but I do not follow a lot of the ideas that are posted. They are great for context and to see what others are thinking, but I tend to follow my own path. As for returns, I won't get specific but I am having a very good percentage return this year through the midpoint. It has been lumpy, not linear; but that is based upon the sector rotations that I was in. I did not have good timing at some points, but I like where things are and where they are heading. Good luck to all!

#13362 9 days ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Not being flippant, but it sounds like you should revert back to what has worked for you. If I am being candid, I mostly give what I am investing in for others to do what they wish with this but I do not follow a lot of the ideas that are posted. They are great for context and to see what others are thinking, but I tend to follow my own path. As for returns, I won't get specific but I am having a very good percentage return this year through the midpoint. It has been lumpy, not linear; but that is based upon the sector rotations that I was in. I did not have good timing at some points, but I like where things are and where they are heading. Good luck to all!

You're fine. I am not trying to insult the investment abilities of you guys nor blame anyone because I am a big boy and ultimately responsible for what my money goes towards; but I was probably buying some things that were poorly timed and not properly investigated by me. I need to be better at evaluating what advice is properly timed and in line with my investment goals. It is all a learning process. I am going to continue to follow along here and to use the Motley Fool but I am going to readopt more of my previous strategies and try to better utilize the right kind of advice that I receive here and elsewhere. The nice thing is that I am only 41, have a stable and high-earning job, and have most of my investment value in real estate, businesses, and a managed 401k outside the stock market. So I can deal with some losses in my personal investment account. I really appreciate this thread and the information that I have received from many of you, especially you, DBLM.

ADDENDUM: Plus, if I can complain about a 7% return for half a year, I don't really have anything to complain about.

#13363 9 days ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

You're fine. I am not trying to insult the investment abilities of you guys nor blame anyone because I am a big boy and ultimately responsible for what my money goes towards; but I was probably buying some things that were poorly timed and not properly investigated by me. I need to be better at evaluating what advice is properly timed and in line with my investment goals. It is all a learning process. I am going to continue to follow along here and to use the Motley Fool but I am going to readopt more of my previous strategies and try to better utilize the right kind of advice that I receive here and elsewhere. The nice thing is that I am only 41, have a stable and high-earning job, and have most of my investment value in real estate, businesses, and a managed 401k outside the stock market. So I can deal with some losses in my personal investment account. I really appreciate this thread and the information that I have received from many of you, especially you, DBLM.
ADDENDUM: Plus, if I can complain about a 7% return for half a year, I don't really have anything to complain about.

I will add just a bit here, that some of what you referred to as buying based on market analyst projections are meant for long term growth. I am with you on those that I timed them bad and am down on all but 1 at the moment. I'm planning on holding them 5+ years though...unless some go under lol.

#13364 9 days ago

Wealthfront is a good set it and forget it account, better than index funds IMO becuase you also get tax loss harvesting

YTD I am up 10.29% in my Wealthfront account not accounting for Tax Loss Harvesting
With a 6.0/10 risk factor

If you are younger than I, you can set a higher risk factor for possibly higher returns
If anybody is interested, use this link to get started and get $5,000 managed for free
https://www.wealthfront.com/c/affiliates/invited/AFFC-3LQ6-1U2X-BJOG

#13365 9 days ago

Some bios doing some crazy things, ORPH went up like crazy, something like over 1000%, doesn't appear to be a reverse split either.

#13366 9 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I will add just a bit here, that some of what you referred to as buying based on market analyst projections are meant for long term growth. I am with you on those that I timed them bad and am down on all but 1 at the moment. I'm planning on holding them 5+ years though...unless some go under lol.

I don't have any realized loss. I'll just keep holding until I make money; even if it takes years.

And I did recognize another stock I bought on my own research that has not done well: ENR. I bought it because my kids go through batteries like popcorn.

#13367 9 days ago

Im up 19.71% YTD in my active trading Ameritrade account. But I also have some cash set aside for the next pullback.

#13368 8 days ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

FYI - if you pay extra each month - make sure it goes towards principal
Usually you have to notify your mortgage company or it's just applied towards future payments
at least that was how it was years ago when I had a mortgage

Still true. Online at BOA, they ask if its principal only. BTW, Bank Of America online bill pay is awesome. *Not financial advice haha*

#13369 8 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Still true. Online at BOA, they ask if its principal only. BTW, Bank Of America online bill pay is awesome. *Not financial advice haha*

It is decent, that's where ours ended up in the final years. The only thing I didn't really care for was as soon as it was paid off, all records of the loan or payments disappeared and since deeds technically are not a thing anymore it left us wondering how we prove we own the property. Banks have been known to suddenly claim you 'missed' payments.

#13370 8 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It is decent, that's where ours ended up in the final years. The only thing I didn't really care for was as soon as it was paid off, all records of the loan or payments disappeared and since deeds technically are not a thing anymore it left us wondering how we prove we own the property. Banks have been known to suddenly claim you 'missed' payments.

Since when are property deeds “not a thing”? Please explain.

When you pay off a mortgage you should receive a notorized “Release of Mortgage” document from the lender.

#13371 8 days ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Since when are property deeds “not a thing”? Please explain.

Maybe it's a state to state thing but you don't get physical copies of them anymore. You 'can' but in most cases (at least around here) it's a bunch of hoops.

Edit: certainly didn't get anything like that. We got the 'final payoff' and a refund and that was it. Went to try to find out about the rest and the account was completely gone. The county does indeed show the record was updated though.

And to be clear we own 4 different properties, and one from many years ago we got the abstract for, but no deeds for anything else.

#13372 8 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Maybe it's a state to state thing but you don't get physical copies of them anymore. You 'can' but in most cases (at least around here) it's a bunch of hoops.
Edit: certainly didn't get anything like that. We got the 'final payoff' and a refund and that was it. Went to try to find out about the rest and the account was completely gone. The county does indeed show the record was updated though.
And to be clear we own 4 different properties, and one from many years ago we got the abstract for, but no deeds for anything else.

You need to follow these steps then.

https://finance.zacks.com/deed-after-pay-off-mortgage-5529.html

#13373 8 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The official deeds of all properties are held in each county’s Registry of Deeds. These are public records. You can go there and see any one you like, and make copies. Been that way for a long time. Some counties have modernized and have online databases you can search. Some are free to use and others charge fees.

#13374 8 days ago

Total return +7.4%

Thanks for sharing. Seems like you are on great path to reach your goals!

I looked and I am chugging along up 12.8% this year after being up 56% last year. These returns are on my whole portfolio including my cash. I always have 10%-20% cash on the side. I am at 10% now.

I pivoted completely out of my 2020 momentum last February and switched mostly to value and a little SPY and QQQ so I didn’t take an ARK etf type drop off from my 2020 gains. PLTR SE TTD MELI ROKU were my top 5 holdings before “the purge”. I have bought a little back into momentum though, but no where near what I had before which was almost 2/3 of my portfolio. I have a fairly large amount in also so I take my moves pretty seriously and am pretty disciplined. I didn’t really do them but CCIV was my last YOLO type trade with a few percent of my portfolio and I got out pretty well selling half before the Lucid announcement but after that I went ehhh?? and tapped out of my momentum. I buy and sell to adjust but don’t day trade.

Once again seems like you are a diligent saver and buy and holder which will get you to your goals and that’s really good. The one thing I wonder about is the 30% bond part of your portfolio. Not sure what you are in but the yields are so low on Bonds right now. The Fed is tapering the purchases of bonds which will help with the pricing a bit , but the Fed had to bail out the bond market last year big time. Bonds have risk. I don’t fully understand the bond market but from when I look I can’t really find upside in it with yields so low and they will be for a long time. I personally would rather be in a dividend energy stock, safe REITs like O STOR NNN STAG, or dividend ETF like PEY RDIV or SCHD for some upside and yield. Or maybe some SPY for upside but with cash to balance out for safety. But you may have good reasoning behind it that I don’t know of pr understand though. A lot I don’t know.

Not meant to be a swipe at you at all. You had to do a lot of things right to be in the position that you are. I wish you well.

All the folks here I wish well too. I oddly learned A TON from being on here, especially 2020. Thanks!

#13375 7 days ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Thanks for sharing. Seems like you are on great path to reach your goals!
I looked and I am chugging along up 12.8% this year after being up 56% last year. These returns are on my whole portfolio including my cash. I always have 10%-20% cash on the side. I am at 10% now.
I pivoted completely out of my 2020 momentum last February and switched mostly to value and a little SPY and QQQ so I didn’t take an ARK etf type drop off from my 2020 gains. PLTR SE TTD MELI ROKU were my top 5 holdings before “the purge”. I have bought a little back into momentum though, but no where near what I had before which was almost 2/3 of my portfolio. I have a fairly large amount in also so I take my moves pretty seriously and am pretty disciplined. I didn’t really do them but CCIV was my last YOLO type trade with a few percent of my portfolio and I got out pretty well selling half before the Lucid announcement but after that I went ehhh?? and tapped out of my momentum. I buy and sell to adjust but don’t day trade.
Once again seems like you are a diligent saver and buy and holder which will get you to your goals and that’s really good. The one thing I wonder about is the 30% bond part of your portfolio. Not sure what you are in but the yields are so low on Bonds right now. The Fed is tapering the purchases of bonds which will help with the pricing a bit , but the Fed had to bail out the bond market last year big time. Bonds have risk. I don’t fully understand the bond market but from when I look I can’t really find upside in it with yields so low and they will be for a long time. I personally would rather be in a dividend energy stock, safe REITs like O STOR NNN STAG, or dividend ETF like PEY RDIV or SCHD for some upside and yield. Or maybe some SPY for upside but with cash to balance out for safety. But you may have good reasoning behind it that I don’t know of pr understand though. A lot I don’t know.
Not meant to be a swipe at you at all. You had to do a lot of things right to be in the position that you are. I wish you well.
All the folks here I wish well too. I oddly learned A TON from being on here, especially 2020. Thanks!

We were about 100% equity when I was turning 35. If you do the math you’ll see that was around 2008. I realized I needed to temper our risk profile after the finance and housing meltdown. So, after things mostly recovered I began to rebalance. My goal was 65/35 by age 50. I’ve since decided I’m ok with 70/30. So, I began a decade long transition from equity to bonds to get that balance. Yeah, I play the long game when planning.

The bonds are intended to smooth out the ups and downs.

We are ahead of schedule for hitting our number. I originally thought 59 back when I was 23. I’m now targeting 52. Reality is, we could do it now if we wanted to budget and plan but I don’t want to do that. So, five more years should do it.

#13376 5 days ago

Honestly, every stock I’ve bought on the recommendation of this thread is in the red now. But I’ll keep watching.

#13377 5 days ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Honestly, every stock I’ve bought on the recommendation of this thread is in the red now. But I’ll keep watching.

I have recommended a bunch that are not in the red ...

#13378 5 days ago

Single-family homes are in my VGSLX portfolio, but I worry what gobs of incoming private equity could do to the affordability of American family households. It could destabilize our republic altogether if it turns us into a nation of renters with no stake in the dirt we walk and live upon. Or introduce unwelcome levels of volatility into the lives of existing homeowners hoping to retire.

https://www.mymoneyblog.com/single-family-rental-homes-asset-class.html

#13379 5 days ago

Somebody brought up Lordstown a few weeks ago and I tried to wave them off. I hope they followed that advice. CEO and CFO just stepped down, adding to the news from last week.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/14/lordstown-motors-ceo-and-cfo-resign-.html

#13380 5 days ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Just curious, what did you buy?

#13381 5 days ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I'm just about back to even with my Pinside suggested stocks, but some that I have lost on in order from worst to break even are:

FSLY: I'm not sure what to think here. I'm sticking with it for a bit. Down 25%.
PSTH: Not much good to say here other than not a lot invested in it to begin with. Down 21%
AI: Sold some off at the run up a couple weeks ago, but down 17% again
FVRR: Down 3 Percent. Not overly worried here
PLTR: Sold all at just above break even a week or so ago so I may have actually made a small profit here
PINS: Letting this one ride. I have made a slight profit.

I went into most of these with a small position knowing the risks. all of them other than PINS are below 5% of my total portfolio.

This is not to say I don't have winners as well through this thread. I looked into WWE when it was mentioned and passed, that is my mistake. I also went in on UWMC and that has worked out well so far.

#13382 5 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

I'm just about back to even with my Pinside suggested stocks, but some that I have lost on in order from worst to break even are:
FSLY: I'm not sure what to think here. I'm sticking with it for a bit. Down 25%.
PSTH: Not much good to say here other than not a lot invested in it to begin with. Down 21%
AI: Sold some off at the run up a couple weeks ago, but down 17% again
FVRR: Down 3 Percent. Not overly worried here
PLTR: Sold all at just above break even a week or so ago so I may have actually made a small profit here
PINS: Letting this one ride. I have made a slight profit.
I went into most of these with a small position knowing the risks. all of them other than PINS are below 5% of my total portfolio.
This is not to say I don't have winners as well through this thread. I looked into WWE when it was mentioned and passed, that is my mistake. I also went in on UWMC and that has worked out well so far.

Dude! I don't mean to be rude but that list is a Hail Mary pass of stock investing.

PS: If you're going to be in tech.. buy the FAAMG group, this is where most of the growth in Nasdaq is anyway.

#13383 5 days ago

Timing was everything on most of those. When they were suggested here, some were doing quite well, and then in a single day, everyone rotated out and they dropped and really haven't recovered.

#13384 5 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Dude! I don't mean to be rude but that list is a Hail Mary pass of stock investing.

Completely agree, that is why I don't have a lot invested in those stocks. The fact I have still made money over the year and I have those stocks shows how much I have invested in them. Taking PINS out of the equation, those stocks only amount to 15% of my total portfolio.

#13385 5 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Timing was everything on most of those. When they were suggested here, some were doing quite well, and then in a single day, everyone rotated out and they dropped and really haven't recovered.

This. When this is why I always stress that if you are going to buy and trade stocks you have to be vigilant and on top of it.

I have AI and FSLY that I did not buy at the right times. Letting them get some footing and the. Will average down

#13386 5 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

Completely agree, that is why I don't have a lot invested in those stocks. The fact I have still made money over the year and I have those stocks shows how much I have invested in them. Taking PINS out of the equation, those stocks only amount to 15% of my total portfolio.

That's good.....I'm pretty conservative and my portfolio is up 52% as of now, down from a high of 62%. Of course this is not typical for me..I'm usually happy just keeping in line with S&P.

Document 11 (resized).jpg
#13387 5 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

That's good.....I'm pretty conservative and my portfolio is up 52% as of now, down from a high of 62%. Of course this is not typical for me..I'm usually happy just keeping in line with S&P.[quoted image]

That's great, congratulations. I was talking more year to date in my previous post. Although my one year percentage is good, it is not 50%+.

#13388 5 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

That's great, congratulations. I was talking more year to date in my previous post. Although my one year percentage is good, it is not 50%+.

Ohh, Ok, I thought you were negative on your portfolio all together. I'm glad to hear that. Hold on to PINS and PLTR for a few months (Before October) they're back in vogue so they'll go up a little more from these levels.

#13389 5 days ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ohh, Ok, I thought you were negative on your portfolio all together. I'm glad to hear that. Hold on to PINS and PLTR for a few months (Before October) they're back in vogue so they'll go up a little more from these levels.

Certainly not negative with the year we've had. AAPL is by far my biggest holding and I don't touch it unless I want to buy more.

#13390 5 days ago

Is anyone on the PINS law suit train? I just found out about it.

#13391 5 days ago

I bought MAC, up 89% on that. Definitely not all doom and gloom as far as pinside recommended stocks.

Whats up with the PINS lawsuit?

#13392 5 days ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

I bought MAC, up 89% on that. Definitely not all doom and gloom as far as pinside recommended stocks.

That is correct. MY previous post was a little misleading as I was only posting about my losses. I have made some gains on MAC, OXY, and CCL to name a few. I just don't own them currently.

#13393 5 days ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE: PINS) ("Pinterest") investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Pinterest securities between February 4, 2021 and April 27, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").

Throughout the Class Period, the defendants touted its user engagement and growth. However, the truth was revealed on April 27, 2021 when, after the market closed, Pinterest announced its first quarter 2021 financial results and reported that global monthly active users grew only 30% year-over-year to 478 million, a decline from the prior quarter's 37% year-over-year growth. Pinterest further announced that, "[i]n Q2, we expect global MAUs to grow in the mid-teens and US MAUs to be around flat on a year-over-year percentage basis."

Following this news, Pinterest's share price fell $11.25, or 14.5%, to close at $66.33 per share on April 28, 2021.

The complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, the defendants failed to disclose to investors that: (1) user growth was already slowing; (2) as a result, Pinterest expected user engagement to slow in the second quarter of 2021; and (3) as a result of the foregoing, the defendants' positive statements about Pinterest's business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.

#13394 5 days ago

Those lawsuits never amount to anything...at least for the shareholders...generally they are just a money grab from lawyers.

#13395 5 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Those lawsuits never amount to anything...at least for the shareholders...generally they are just a money grab from lawyers.

Good to know. Still new to all this.

#13396 5 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I kind of thought at a glance that it looked like it had no teeth.

#13397 5 days ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - June 11, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE: PINS) ("Pinterest") investors that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Pinterest securities between February 4, 2021 and April 27, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Throughout the Class Period, the defendants touted its user engagement and growth. However, the truth was revealed on April 27, 2021 when, after the market closed, Pinterest announced its first quarter 2021 financial results and reported that global monthly active users grew only 30% year-over-year to 478 million, a decline from the prior quarter's 37% year-over-year growth. Pinterest further announced that, "[i]n Q2, we expect global MAUs to grow in the mid-teens and US MAUs to be around flat on a year-over-year percentage basis."
Following this news, Pinterest's share price fell $11.25, or 14.5%, to close at $66.33 per share on April 28, 2021.
The complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period, the defendants failed to disclose to investors that: (1) user growth was already slowing; (2) as a result, Pinterest expected user engagement to slow in the second quarter of 2021; and (3) as a result of the foregoing, the defendants' positive statements about Pinterest's business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.

Funny... I mentioned many months ago that I didn't believe the monetization story of Pinterest

#13398 4 days ago
Quoted from DBLM:

PINS
FVRR
OKTA
PSTH
FSLY
ARKK

#13399 4 days ago

For the record the above represents like 2% of my holdings. I’m mostly in AAPL, AMZN and NFLX, all of which are hugely up.

Just thought it was funny that all the “fun” buys have been dogs for me.

#13400 4 days ago

Anyone with Draft Kings, short report released today. These guys love to take out stocks:

https://hindenburgresearch.com/draftkings/

There are 13525 posts in this topic. You are on page 268 of 271.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside