2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,272 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by plowpusher
  • Topic is favorited by 80 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 77 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

after (resized).png
    sold (resized).png
    before (resized).png
    IMG_2428 (resized).PNG
    Screenshot_2019-09-03 Futures Performance (resized).png
    IMG_2391 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2390 (resized).PNG
    Mama Happy 6K (resized).PNG
    1st 10K day (resized).jpg
    8700 (resized).png
    faketrumpphone (resized).jpg
    IMG_2310 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2314 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2313 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2312 (resized).PNG
    IMG_2311 (resized).PNG

There are 1272 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 26.
    #1151 3 months ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Hi All,
    I have 10-20k I would like to transfer into amazon stock. What home platform do you all suggest for a guy who looks long on investment? ETrade? Others?
    Thanks Mike V

I used to use Scottrade (they might be based in scottsdale?).

#1152 3 months ago

Fidelity has an awesome platform and $4.95 a trade.

The big 4 discount brokers are TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, Schwab and Etrade.

#1153 3 months ago

I've been an investor from a very early age thanks to my Dad. Starting in the 1980's
    I really jumped in and was trading large blocks of stocks. Did very well making my own
    decisions. Unfortunatly got involved with a broker who was less than honest later
    on so that put the brakes on the stock market. Have transitioned mostly to
    bonds and bond funds.

With programmed trading now I'm sure its a lot harder to do what I
    did in the 1980's.
    Steve

#1154 3 months ago

Any thoughts on best for 5-10 years investment?
    1. No meat stocks. Meatless food stocks
    2. Stocks that pay dividends
    3. Marijuana stocks
    4. Ups. FedEx type stocks
    5. McDonalds fast food type stocks.

Thanks Mike V

#1155 3 months ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

3. Marijuana stocks
    Thanks Mike V</blockquote
    google, amazon buy them and sleep easy would be my call

#1156 3 months ago

googl, amzn if you want easy sleep

#1157 3 months ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

3. Marijuana stocks
    Thanks Mike V

What is your objective with this investment? Is this part of a larger portfolio? What is your current investing mix? How old are you? What is your risk tolerance and how will this investment fit into your larger strategy?

I fail to understand how other posters are able to offer up advice without asking these sorts of questions.

My advice is to seek out something other than a pinball forum for investing guidance.

#1158 3 months ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

What is your objective with this investment? Is this part of a larger portfolio? What is your current investing mix? How old are you? What is your risk tolerance and how will this investment fit into your larger strategy?
    I fail to understand how other posters are able to offer up advice without asking these sorts of questions.
    My advice is to seek out something other than a pinball forum for investing guidance.

Yup

#1159 3 months ago
    Quoted from investingdad:

Disagree ,I find people to be pretty knowledgeable about different things on this forum.
    You have many people that are experts in a variety of things here so it cant hurt to ask advice here. It doesnt cost anything

#1160 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Disagree ,I find people to be pretty knowledgeable about different things on this forum.
    You have many people that are experts in a variety of things here so it cant hurt to ask advice here. It doesnt cost anything

So you're saying I should go all in on Uber....got it.

#1161 3 months ago

Recent trades:

6/7/19 Sold 10 Amazon Puts 8/16/19 $1,600 @ $27.50
    7/1/19 Covered 10 Amazon puts @ $5.50

6/19/19 Bought 2,000 shares of Las Vegas Sands @ $58.92

6/10/19 Covered 5 Amazon puts @ $17.25.....originally sold for $38.05

6/10/19 Bought 4,000 shares of Teva @ $9.19

6/7/19 Covered 7 Netflix calls @ $0.53.......originally sold for $10.36

6/7/19 Bought 100 shares of Apple @ $189.24

6/7/19 Sold 6 Chevron Calls 8/16/19 $125 @ $2.68

6/7/19 Sold 3 Disney Calls 8/16/19 $140 @ $4.26

6/7/19 Sold 10 First Solar Calls 8/16/19 $67.50 @ $2.26

6/7/19 Sold 7 Netflix Calls 9/20/19 $415 @ 10.81

#1162 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Fair enough, yet none of them asked the questions I posed, so...

#1163 3 months ago

I’d like to think I did pretty good with stocks over the years . Had nvidia while it was low and some others. Sold when was going down and paid off home mortgage a couple years ago . Now investing again . Roku seems to be doing good , Disney ayight. Both Tesla and nvidia better catch back up

#1164 3 months ago

Kind of off topic but have to ask about what it up with women and investing?

My wife and I, now in our 40’s, have always saved and invested heavily since we graduated college and have built up a nice nest egg so far. I always managed the money. She cares less about getting involved, but likes what we have built up. She is a successful professional and makes her own money. Couple years ago in the fall of 2017 my wife thought we had too much money to manage and now need help with it. “Folks with money get advisors”, she said and still believes it. I was against it but I didn’t want to rock the boat since she makes money and had her own accounts. She rolled her IRA’s over to him. I stayed put with mine.

The advisor did the standard - he will invest for you, his call, in mutual funds only with a 1% annual fee of all the assets, taken out .25% per quarter paid to him. I kept an eye on her investments made by him and he was always a little below each quarter - meh. I looked again at the half year mark and he did 4% points less return than the SP500 for 2018 and and is down 3.5% so far this year against the S and P. Also we are in our 40’s and told the advisor he can go all in with stocks and be aggressive, so this isn’t a too much bond thing. He is behind in down markets and up markets.

Me? I am slightly beating the market over the last couple years by 2-3%. I showed my wife the lower return numbers she is getting with her accounts with the advisor against the SP and myself. I showed her how many thousands of dollars she is down also. Her response? She still wants to stick with this advisor and give him more time. She may give him more money also. WTF!! I don’t get it? I mean, put her money in an SaP 500 index fund and forget about it at least. Nope

Also in my family my Dad and step Mom split their money in half years ago for estate planning since both have kids. My Dad always buys stock and my step Mom tried to invest but pulled out her money after it went down 2% in one quarter. My Dad has a lot more money now and has given my step mom money twice to even things up more they divided money. My Dad tried to have her put a little back in the market but has just given up and let it go now.

My Mom is single, works and has an ok job, saves money like a mad women, invests (good!), but won’t spend a dime in anything. She has the money but just can’t pull the trigger to spend even if she needs something like a new car or house repair.

These are my just my experiences with women I know love and care for. They are smart, hard working women also. So what is the deal? Women are too Conservative, have money but not spending, stick with an expert who gets lower returns being afraid onmake a change? It’s weird. What is going on?? Is it like this everywhere?

#1165 3 months ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

3. Marijuana stocks
    Thanks Mike V

Mike if you want to cover transportation stay away from ups and fedex buy railroad stocks they have a large moat. for high dividend speculative stocks cim and amlp are high payers for long term growth ma and v are best stay away from pot and no meat stocks

#1166 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Kind of off topic but have to ask about what it up with women and investing?
    My wife and I, now in our 40’s, have always saved and invested heavily since we graduated college and have built up a nice nest egg so far. I always managed the money. She cares less about getting involved, but likes what we have built up. She is a successful professional and makes her own money. Couple years ago in the fall of 2017 my wife thought we had too much money to manage and now need help with it. “Folks with money get advisors”, she said and still believes it. I was against it but I didn’t want to rock the boat since she makes money and had her own accounts. She rolled her IRA’s over to him. I stayed put with mine.
    The advisor did the standard - he will invest for you, his call, in mutual funds only with a 1% annual fee of all the assets, taken out .25% per quarter paid to him. I kept an eye on her investments made by him and he was always a little below each quarter - meh. I looked again at the half year mark and he did 4% points less return than the SP500 for 2018 and and is down 3.5% so far this year against the S and P. Also we are in our 40’s and told the advisor he can go all in with stocks and be aggressive, so this isn’t a too much bond thing. He is behind in down markets and up markets.
    Me? I am slightly beating the market over the last couple years by 2-3%. I showed my wife the lower return numbers she is getting with her accounts with the advisor against the SP and myself. I showed her how many thousands of dollars she is down also. Her response? She still wants to stick with this advisor and give him more time. She may give him more money also. WTF!! I don’t get it? I mean, put her money in an SaP 500 index fund and forget about it at least. Nope
    Also in my family my Dad and step Mom split their money in half years ago for estate planning since both have kids. My Dad always buys stock and my step Mom tried to invest but pulled out her money after it went down 2% in one quarter. My Dad has a lot more money now and has given my step mom money twice to even things up more they divided money. My Dad tried to have her put a little back in the market but has just given up and let it go now.
    My Mom is single, works and has an ok job, saves money like a mad women, invests (good!), but won’t spend a dime in anything. She has the money but just can’t pull the trigger to spend even if she needs something like a new car or house repair.
    These are my just my experiences with women I know love and care for. They are smart, hard working women also. So what is the deal? Women are too Conservative, have money but not spending, stick with an expert who gets lower returns being afraid onmake a change? It’s weird. What is going on?? Is it like this everywhere?

Every asset allocation will give you different returns. Just can’t look at the return because it’s impossible to predict what sectors or region will do better or worse.

Also return over one year is meaningless because the table can be turned next year. Every dog has its day.

Likely wife’s was in some international and bonds which didn’t do as well as US lately but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to own international stocks. They might do better in the future and it’s better to own them before they jump up. Not buy them after the run up.

Bonds usually do worse than stocks expect when they don’t which is why you own bonds to protect against massive drop in stock market like we had a decade ago.
    FAFEECDF-BE78-4885-BDA3-46103225D737 (resized).jpeg

#1167 3 months ago

I am so against paying a financial advisor it’s not necessary, it’s not difficult to manage your own finances.

Consider if you had just $1M and paid 1% per year for 10 years that’s $100K into your advisors pocket instead of your pocket.

Low cost index ETFs or Mutual funds are the best thing ever invented.

#1168 3 months ago
    Quoted from rai:

I am so against paying a financial advisor it’s not necessary, it’s not difficult to manage your own finances.
    Consider if you had just $1M and paid 1% per year for 10 years that’s $100K into your advisors pocket instead of your pocket.
    Low cost index ETFs or Mutual funds are the best thing ever invented.

I see what you are saying I was just kinda going off. Sorry. Not mad, but just feel meh and scratching my head. Financial advisors may be good if you are behind in your savings or have savings problems, scared to keep money in when things go down and wait until things are really good before someone puts money in - A paid hand holder. And I am sure there are ones who have better track records on returns than others for sure. Not sure how you find those. I kinda was just wondering why women can be so strange with money?

Like you mentioned if that is you then index funds or ETF’s and call it good. Thanks Rai

#1169 3 months ago

Why you don’t need a financial advisor: https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4211724-need-financial-advisor

People spend countless hours training and working to make money but yet they don’t spend a bit of time to learn the basics of investing and savings.

You want to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars on a financial advisor? That’s how much you’ll pay if you pay for one over decades.

#1170 3 months ago

A financial advisor could help, but the old adage is no one will take as much care as managing your money than you will. But you need to put in effort to learn a bit about how investing and taxes. If you do get an advisor you want someone that will work on a “fee only” basis (no commissions). They do exist and usually choose to provide service that way as a matter of principle.

#1171 3 months ago

Why I think you need a financial advisor:

- people are emotional with their money and make stupid decisions.

- people don’t know how to properly invest and manage risk, thus resulting in stupid decisions.

Note, this doesn’t apply to everyone.

Second note, financial advisors are like every other profession....some are good, some are bad.

#1172 3 months ago

Some investors tend to gravitate towards hiring an advisor/investor because they are scared of making those investment decisions themselves. And if their investments go south, they can shift some of the blame off of themselves and towards their advisor. I've read that by the time you put in all the research required to hire a good advisor, you just about learn enough to do it yourself (Michael Kitces).

The investor has to dedicate lots of time and effort to be competent enough to invest. But the savings is lots of fees and commissions that you would have to pay someone to do it for you.

#1173 3 months ago

I showed her how many thousands of dollars she is down also. Her response? She still wants to stick with this advisor and give him more time. She may give him more money also. WTF!! I don’t get it? I mean, put her money in an SaP 500 index fund and forget about it at least. Nope

If the broker continues to lose her money she can fire him. If you lose her money, she has to stay married to you.

#1174 3 months ago
    Quoted from uptownsinclair:

If the broker continues to lose her money she can fire him. If you lose her money, she has to stay married to you

Exactly! Or she'll never forgive you and divorce your ass which will be EXTREMELY costly. Let her do her. It sounds like you'll be fine either way if you've been saving for awhile.

#1175 3 months ago

We use Vanguard Flagship Select and are pretty pleased with the results. As mentioned above, it takes the emotion out of it. Ex: My wife works for PG&E and on the heels of the BK announcement, sold our shares at $8. Now I know a utility is a monopoly, but when your spouse is singing the world is falling, it's hard to stay prudent and focused. That's where a financial advisor has worked well for us.

#1176 3 months ago

Based on some of the posts, it seems like there are a few people in this thread that really know what they are doing. Just looking for some other opinions. I'm 41 and put 25% of my pay in my 401k. My company matches 50% of the first 6% (3% match) and then they throw in another 2% for doing nothing. I also just started putting a small amount ($1,600/year in my HSA).

Other than a few dollars in some stocks I purchased as a gamble, I have no other investments. I was considering one of two things.

1. Dropping my 401k back enough that I could contribute the maximum to a Roth IRA.

2. Dropping my 401k back to 6% and then dumping the other 19% into some stocks like DTE, or NSC. Something long term that pays a decent dividend.

3. Both, #1 & #2.

Thoughts?

#1177 3 months ago

https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/18/how-to-make-money-in-the-stock-market/

This post was a great help to me when I started investing for my kids. I have custodial accounts for them through ETrade which is heavily invested in VTSMX Mutual Funds. It's a great article for any newer investor.

#1178 3 months ago
    Quoted from enjoyvelvet:

https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/05/18/how-to-make-money-in-the-stock-market/
    This post was a great help to me when I started investing for my kids. I have custodial accounts for them through ETrade which is heavily invested in VTSMX Mutual Funds. It's a great article for any newer investor.

Thanks I’m going to look at that.

I know a ton personally but I’d like to get my kids some knowledge before they make any mistakes and also the importance of starting out young and the power of time.

#1179 3 months ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

1. Increasing my 401k to 20% and contributing the maximum to a Roth IRA.
    2. Increasing my 401k to 15% and then dumping the other 5% into a broad base index.
    3. Both, #1 &amp; #2.

Fixed that for you...

#1180 3 months ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

Fixed that for you...

I’m a little confused. If I currently contribute 25% and I change my contribution to either % you indicated (20 or 15), that would be a drop in contribution.

#1181 3 months ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Why I think you need a financial advisor:
    - people are emotional with their money and make stupid decisions.
    - people don’t know how to properly invest and manage risk, thus resulting in stupid decisions.
    Note, this doesn’t apply to everyone.
    Second note, financial advisors are like every other profession....some are good, some are bad.

Troof. In addition, you'd be surprised at how little people know about even the basics of investing. Furthermore, they have no interest in learning about investing other than the fact that they have a 401k/IRA.

#1182 3 months ago

I’m a little confused. If I currently contribute 25% and I change my contribution to either % you indicated (20 or 15), that would be a drop in contribution.

Since the maximum 401k contribution limit is $19,000 for 2019, most employers will put a cap at 20%. If you are contributing 25% and it exceeds the $19,000 you will get a check at the end of the year bringing you back down. Good for you at 25%, keep up the good work and reinvest if you get that check!

Most Americans don't save enough and hesitate to contribute beyond the employer match.

#1183 3 months ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

Since the maximum 401k contribution limit is $19,000 for 2019, most employers will put a cap at 20%. If you are contributing 25% and it exceeds the $19,000 you will get a check at the end of the year bringing you back down. Good for you at 25%, keep up the good work and reinvest if you get that check!

At age 50 and over you can contribute an additional $6000 for a total of $25000 per year.

#1184 3 months ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

At age 50 and over you can contribute an additional $6000 for a total of $25000 per year.

You're old.

#1185 3 months ago

No just stating it correctly

#1186 3 months ago

If I currently contribute 25%

Sorry, I should have read that more carefully. The General rule of thumb is to max out your 401k first, then move on to other investments. If you meet the criteria for making a Roth contribution, and you can afford it, do it. Roth IRA money grows tax free and that is awesome, but you might prefer to have the break on your taxes now as opposed to when you are older.

#1187 3 months ago

Btw, I sort of assume I wont live past 65, so I take every tax break possible now.

#1188 3 months ago

Based on some of the posts, it seems like there are a few people in this thread that really know what they are doing. Just looking for some other opinions. I'm 41 and put 25% of my pay in my 401k. My company matches 50% of the first 6% (3% match) and then they throw in another 2% for doing nothing. I also just started putting a small amount ($1,600/year in my HSA).
    Other than a few dollars in some stocks I purchased as a gamble, I have no other investments. I was considering one of two things.
    1. Dropping my 401k back enough that I could contribute the maximum to a Roth IRA.
    2. Dropping my 401k back to 6% and then dumping the other 19% into some stocks like DTE, or NSC. Something long term that pays a decent dividend.
    3. Both, #1 &amp; #2.
    Thoughts?

I am not familiar with those two companies specifically but at 41 if you are contributing to your IRA I would stick with growth stocks, either in your 401k or a brokerage ROTH IRA or regular IRA you open. Being aggressive can pay off over time with better returns. You are a good saver and a major part of being a good investor is to stay in the market and keep contributing when things go down. If you think you would like to get involved with picking stocks then yes switch some of your 401k contributions over to a Brokerage Roth or regular IRA. Compare the results of both your Roth and 401K and see how you do on your own. Remember that most are good stock pickers until they run their returns against the average market returns. I do it. Numbers can be real humbling.

And the HSA you started is awesome, like a ROTH IRA on steroids. Money comes out pretax, can be invested tax differed, no tax if used for a medical expense and you can pay yourself back years later for previous expenses you paid out of pocket. I actually don't even use my HSA and keep it invested and pay all my medical bills out of pocket. I save all of my families receipts and bills by year and can write myself a check to pay myself back for the medical bills I paid out of pocket in the future if I wish if I really needed cash. What I am really using the HSA for is a substitute for a long term care policy. The caps and cost of LTC policies for older folks is really not worth it anymore. This is my way to save for it. I am 47 so have a pretty good amount of time for my HSA to grow. My wife's Mom had Alzheimer's so I know first hand how much a disease like that can cost. Also what a nightmare it can be.

You are doing good. Keep at it.

#1189 3 months ago

Roth

Roth conversions

Gotta understand that

Taxes are on sale now

And the new law is RMDS at 72 and inherited iras have to be pulled over 10 yrs

Pay the tax now. Never pay it again not the compounded growth

Your welcome. From a CPA, estate planning lawyer and financial advisor with $350 million of assets under management

#1190 3 months ago

“Congress is coming for your IRA”

Read Wall st journal article yesterday

Taxes will NEVER be lower in your lifetime

#1191 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wow. My wife just inherited an IRA. Wonder when it will kick in if passed? Good heads up like usual Ice!

#1192 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Roth
    Roth conversions
    Gotta understand that
    Taxes are on sale now
    And the new law is RMDS at 72 and inherited iras have to be pulled over 10 yrs
    Pay the tax now. Never pay it again not the compounded growth
    Your welcome. From a CPA, estate planning lawyer and financial advisor with $350 million of assets under management

I converted all my traditional to Roth last year, but now with my business I have a simple IRA, and I cant do a Roth with that, which is lame. Not sure it's worth the 4k in fees to start a 401k.

#1193 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I am glad that you know when I am going to die. But don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise! Some of the reporting that comes out of the wall street journal and cnbc is total crap. Today there was a segment about the spirit animal index, wtf? The hot waitress indicator though... I can get behind that one. Diversify, allocate, and eliminate taxes and fees.

#1194 3 months ago
    Quoted from jester523:

I converted all my traditional to Roth last year, but now with my business I have a simple IRA, and I cant do a Roth with that, which is lame. Not sure it's worth the 4k in fees to start a 401k.

No way I'd do a 401k.

Set it up where your income is separated from the employees in another LLC entity.

Do a SEP IRA and you can contribute up to $56k or $25k of compensation in 2019. Keep the employees separate so you don't have to contribute for them who don't want it anyhow.

And yes, you can convert your simple ira to a Roth after 2 yrs of participation

#1195 3 months ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

I am glad that you know when I am going to die. But don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise! Some of the reporting that comes out of the wall street journal and cnbc is total crap. Today there was a segment about the spirit animal index, wtf? The hot waitress indicator though... I can get behind that one. Diversify, allocate, and eliminate taxes and fees.

Dude, the House passed the bill 417-3 and the Senate is on board with only Ted Cruz as the only holdout because he wants to add some obscure provision.

It's coming. And nobody understands it because its too complicated for most.

Just like the repeal of the "step up in basis". That's next.

#1196 3 months ago

Wow. My wife just inherited an IRA. Wonder when it will kick in if passed? Good heads up like usual Ice!

Hopefully not retroactive to Jan 1st and they allow the "stretch ira" benefits for this year

#1197 3 months ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Dude, the House passed the bill 417-3 and the Senate is on board with only Ted Cruz as the only holdout because he wants to add some obscure provision.

Look, I'm not disagreeing that congress wants BDAs to distribute faster, just saying that the reports aren't giving the whole picture. They have nothing to do with the original depositor and Congress never hammers out the details. Did the HUGE tax break save you HUGE piles of cash?

Moving to 72 for the MRD is a win for most of us.

#1198 3 months ago

I really don’t give a rip about inheritance in relation to 401k and IRA. I am not earning and saving to make an aristocracy, build an empire, or other family members wealthy. I am earning and saving to protect my way of life through to the day I die including elderly care. If there is anything left then lucky whoever or whatever entity gets it.

#1199 3 months ago

Also, 401k taxes are a middle class tax. Rich people don’t need to rely on a retirement savings account and poor people don’t often have one at all or don’t have enough to matter.

#1200 3 months ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Also, 401k taxes are a middle class tax. Rich people don’t need to rely on a retirement savings account and poor people don’t often have one at all or don’t have enough to matter.

170 million americans have some sort of savings/ira/401k

The "1 % er" narrative is such BS

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 30.00
    Pinball Machine
    Habos Arcade
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,300.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Apron Envy
    $ 21.00
    $ 229.99
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 229.99
    $ 59.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    There are 1272 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 26.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside