IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 420.
#11601 3 years ago

Wouldn't be the first time I saw a hedge fund guy delete his account on a public forum.

#11602 3 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Wasn't he also headed to Vegas this week to party it up with his dad?

Probably a pre-emptive deactivation to avoid any wild antics from a week out in Vegas!

#11603 3 years ago

Energy is on a roll today, both oil and uranium

#11604 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I think you are right. Shouldn’t impact him deactivating his account. I am sure he will pop back up.

He will. The Mob went after him on the Deeproot thread - but it's happened before. His advice on this site far exceeds the Mob on any given day.

#11605 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Which ones are your investing in?

#11606 3 years ago

I picked a bad couple of weeks to start buying some oil stocks.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

Good, oil had been going the opposite of late.

#11607 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

He will. The Mob went after him on the Deeproot thread - but it's happened before. His advice on this site far exceeds the Mob on any given day.

When ice calls people names and they call him names right back it does no good for anyone. Those are the arguments I do not like. Everything else, even when I disagree, I am interested in what he has to say.

#11608 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Damn! Must have been pretty bad! I wonder what he said in that Deeproot thread....

#11609 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Pic is everything I'm in, but energy wise EPD,PSX, XEC are oil - URNM, UEC, and URCCF are uranium

stocks (resized).jpgstocks (resized).jpg
#11610 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

When ice calls people names and they call him names right back it does no good for anyone. Those are the arguments I do not like. Everything else, even when I disagree, I am interested in what he has to say.

Happened before. ICE taking his ball and going home. Seems like high school antics to me.
He offers good financial advice, boutique pinball- not so much.

#11611 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Damn! Must have been pretty bad! I wonder what he said in that Deeproot thread....

I didn't read the whole thread or context but just looked at his comments. Looks like he got a 14 day boot, so maybe he deactivated as part of that? Don't know. He will be back.

#11612 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I didn't read the whole thread or context but just looked at his comments. Looks like he got a 14 day boot, so maybe he deactivated as part of that? Don't know. He will be back.

I’ll have to find that thread and read those comments. Yeah, Ice will be back!

#11613 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

You pretend it's only that thread lmao. Dude has issues and he does this every 6 months or so. He'll be back.

#11614 3 years ago

Buckle up! The clowns are testifying again!

#11615 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

KMI
PXJ
AROC
EPD

Are a few I own, but you have to do you own due diligence to see if they are a currently a buy at these levels
I own and hold them mostly for the dividends

#11616 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

You must have better companies than I do. My EPD and XOM are up, but nothing amazing. SABR is my best holding so far today.

I am in a waiting pattern for right now. I sold a bunch of stuff last week to go to more cash and am waiting for my entire portfolio to hit 20% down overall (10% now) to cost average down a bunch of my holdings and rebuy some of the up stuff I sold that has fallen, and then wait for the rise.

#11617 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

KMI
PXJ
AROC
EPD
Are a few I own, but you have to do you own due diligence to see if they are a currently a buy at these levels
I own and hold them mostly for the dividends

Thanks brother! I’m looking at EPD

#11618 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks brother! I’m looking at EPD

Not a lot of price movement with EPD, but that dividend is incredible.

#11619 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Buckle up! The clowns are testifying again!

Man, it's like every other fricking day.

I mean, buy days are nice and all...but really, I tire of watching things go sideways because of this.

At the levels we are at, and considering they are teetering, shifting from growth to dividend seems like it should be most peoples plans. Unless you are great at picking growth stocks.

#11620 3 years ago

As long as that Suez Canal is blocked by that beautiful wedged boat they're blocking supply which is great for the price of oil

c1_2088911_210324110307 (resized).jpgc1_2088911_210324110307 (resized).jpg
#11621 3 years ago

This market is not fun. Just holding what I got.

Got to check in on my buddy @captainadam_21. You holding up ok? GME is getting decimated here today.

#11622 3 years ago

High tide has acquired smoke cartel.

Things are looking very good for high tide imo. Now to sit back and wait.

I’ve bought lots so got high hopes no pun intended lol.

#11623 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Same here, I have to just look away for now.

#11624 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Got to check in on my buddy captainadam_21. You holding up ok? GME is getting decimated here today.

Did anyone actually think their earning statement would be positive? And even if it was, stocks seem to drop on positive earning statements these days.

#11625 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Same here, I have to just look away for now.

Exactly. Just holding my nose. I have confidence in my portfolio and just have to ride the waves right now.

#11626 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Did anyone actually think their earning statement would be positive? And even if it was, stocks seem to drop on positive earning statements these days.

I think the WSB folks were expecting to hear guidance about the digital transformation and Cohen coming in to lead that. I do not know where they got that idea but when it did not happen, this thing dropped. Adam is tracking GME much closer than I am.

#11627 3 years ago

From the little I read wsb, they actively delete any negative post, I guess it falls under market maker manipulation. Most people there don't even know why they own the stock.

What's happening now is what happened last time, dead cat bouncing as it slides lower and lower.

But I'd probably still toss my life savings in the thing if it went back to $40 soon.

#11628 3 years ago

That sustained drop in AI....my hand is out, the knife is falling. getting close.

#11629 3 years ago

I found part4 and part5 of this video to be really valuable. This allows you to find credit spreads/iron condors for a list of tickers based on your filtered parameters. The setup can be a little involved if you're not great with computers.

#11630 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

That sustained drop in AI....my hand is out, the knife is falling. getting close.

This has been painful. I have 300 shares at 95. Will average down here at some point.

#11631 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

AI is hurting me bad....I have not added to my position since 120. However, I am looking long term, so just waiting for it to stop bleeding before averaging down.

#11632 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

This has been painful. I have 300 shares at 95. Will average down here at some point.

GNOG has been painful to watch as well brother....

I’m sure it will bounce soon though!

#11633 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The whole market is painful right now. Like I said, just holding my nose and riding it out.

#11634 3 years ago

Puts on Iceman hat:

Invest, don't trade!
Buy AAPL and PINS
Don't fight the fed

#11635 3 years ago

My 401k is in cash now. My prediction, I think a drop to the 3200 level on the S&P 500 is coming soon. I am sitting on the sidelines for now.

Disclaimer: I’m wrong a lot

#11636 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I think a drop to the 3200 level on the S&P 500 is coming soon, I am sitting in sidelines for now.

Based on what? The FED is still flooding us with free monies, economy is opening back up. By next quarter we should see retail jump back up. What's with the doom and gloom?

#11637 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You pretend it's only that thread lmao. Dude has issues and he does this every 6 months or so. He'll be back.

We all have issues.

Like I said...he provides more that most of the mob combined. A few of them are nothing but negative in every thread they pop in and bring this place down. Sure Ice can be confrontational at times, but he's entertaining and positive.

Time to buy some more PINS and APPL.

#11638 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Good for my covered calls I made at $20. Easiest $1K I ever made. Now let's get GNOG back up so I can do it again

#11639 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Based on what? The FED is still flooding us with free monies, economy is opening back up. By next quarter we should see retail jump back up. What's with the doom and gloom?

The fed is in a box.. good news for the economy is now bad news for the fed.. as the economy reopens inflation will become more of an issue. At some point the fed will be forced to act or the treasury market will do it for him.. watch the yield on the 10 year.. if it pushes up over 2% shit is gunna get real.. again all IMHO, I was a construction guy not a Wall Street guy so what the heck do I know

#11640 3 years ago

Market shows why you have to be diversified - can't just fill your portfolio with tech
I love good companies that have a long sustained history of paying dividends & increasing those dividends
- I will own a sideways stock for years if it pays me a 5%+ dividend

#11641 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The fed is in a box.. good news for the economy is now bad news for the fed.. as the economy reopens inflation will become more of an issue. At some point the fed will be forced to act or the treasury market will do it for him.. watch the yield on the 10 year.. if it pushes up over 2% shit is gunna get real.. again all IMHO, I was a construction guy not a Wall Street guy so what the heck do I know

This is my concern. The market was propped up by false pretenses and threats. Now that is gone, the market is so disconnected from the real economy where is it going to go? Either, earnings and income and debt mean absolutely nothing and it continues to rise, or reality is going to hit and it's going to drop like a rock.

My problem is, this is ALWAYS my concern and the last 6 years have shown more the former than the latter. If we keep saying 'things are opening back up'...then why is the market at all time highs? They were only down for a few months. It's either already priced in, or never mattered anyway.

#11642 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Good for my covered calls I made at $20. Easiest $1K I ever made. Now let's get GNOG back up so I can do it again

I’m going to start selling calls here pretty soon. Been learning the options side of the house. Looks like selling covered calls is a win no matter what happens!

#11643 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I averaged down earlier today to $77.34, but with a much smaller slice of the pie with only 40 shares total.

#11644 3 years ago

Anyone investing for monthly dividends?

I'm looking to start picking up some shares of QYLD

#11645 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Got to check in on my buddy captainadam_21. You holding up ok? GME is getting decimated here today.

I'm good to go. Down big but not selling. This was expected to be a day the hedge funds made a big move to short the hell out of gme and any etf that also holds it. So it was expected. Just one day closer to being retired

#11646 3 years ago

I was buying NCLH and CCL over the last few days on the way down. Bouncing back nicely today. Anyone else grab some?

#11647 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I think you are right. Shouldn’t impact him deactivating his account. I am sure he will pop back up.

Sometimes to ensure what happens in vegas stays in vegas, you should deactivate all social media before going to vegas...

#11648 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Sometimes to ensure what happens in vegas stays in vegas, you should deactivate all social media before going to vegas...

Yeeeep! I LOVE Vegas! I try to go every summer to play in the WSOP!

#11649 3 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

Anyone investing for monthly dividends?
I'm looking to start picking up some shares of QYLD

I currently own EPD, GAIN, XOM, WRE as my dividend stocks.

#11650 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

PSTH rip from the lows
I think we saw the bottom today boys
Merger announcement is very close. Today was a gift.

How you holding up as of late? Still keeping the faith?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,999 posts in this topic. You are on page 233 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/233?hl=jsampel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.