Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 421.
#10751 3 years ago

This is the next uranium play I'm watching - waiting for a down day to pick some up

URC

#10752 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:This is the next uranium play I'm watching - waiting for a down day to pick some up
URC

Have you considered UUUU or DNN?

#10753 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

waiting for a down day to pick some up

What number are you waiting for?

#10754 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

DNN has floundered since 2008. So many of these mining companies seem to be just hanging on to pay salaries of their admin and have little hope of success.
My father was investing (or what I would call gambling) in dozens of these mining companies including DNN up until his death in 2008, and none of them hit it big. I am left managing what was left of those stocks in my mom's account she inherited, and just about every year there is one that went defunct and I put it in her taxes as a loss based on the stock price the day my father died.

#10755 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I'd say the professionals are pumping and dumping stocks. Look how after the recent drop of Tesla from $890 down to $740 some analysts and firms gave buy recommendations with targets over $1000/share. Now below $575.....

Ha, yeah...but it's always been pump and dump, nothing is changed. Tesla's market cap is higher than GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Honda and VW combined! WTF! collectively they made 45-50 million cars, Tesla made 500k. I dunno, I thought it was expensive at 400 and that's before the split..lol.

#10756 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

DNN has floundered since 2008. So many of these mining companies seem to be just hanging on to pay salaries of their admin and have little hope of success.
My father was investing (or what I would call gambling) in dozens of these mining companies including DNN up until his death in 2008, and none of them hit it big. I am left managing what was left of those stocks in my mom's account she inherited, and just about every year there is one that went defunct and I put it in her taxes as a loss based on the stock price the day my father died.

Wow! Thanks for sharing that info!

#10757 3 years ago

I have been losing my ass. But I am cool with it. I am new to investing in the market and just learning. I knew I got in with things over valued but I am running the marathon not the sprint. Abs this giving me an opportunity to get in at better pricing.

Plus without the pandemic I would probably would have just spent this money on hookers and blow in Vegas anyway!

#10758 3 years ago

US 10 year bond making a potential bearish doji star at a resistance level.

#10760 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I bought some DNN options just for fun, but don't think I'd ever own the stock outright. The options were in the money for awhile but now in the red. Call date coming soon so I expect to lose my $300

#10761 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Ha, yeah...but it's always been pump and dump, nothing is changed. Tesla's market cap is higher than GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai, Honda and VW combined! WTF! collectively they made 45-50 million cars, Tesla made 500k. I dunno, I thought it was expensive at 400 and that's before the split..lol.

Tesla isn't a car company. Its a technology company, so comparing cars it makes to companies that strictly are auto makers isn't apples to apples. BUT with that said, I agree TSLA is way over valued.

#10762 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

URC is a different way to play the miners - they are a royalty streaming company that makes financial deals for royalties ad cost/pound of material out the door. Important thing about uranium is that the US mines are pretty much shut down, which means the plants have to source from overseas. Govt passed a provision to build a stock pile of US mined uranium over the next 10 years so we don't get screwed like so many things during covid. This guarantees a ramp up of some US mines - best way I found to play is royalties and URNM which is a basket ETF of miners.

Oh by the way, the global supply of Uranium has finally cut through all the excess supply and once the plants figure this out, it will be a race to get material contracts going which will drive up price. 10 year bear market is about to be over (at least I'm betting from the price movement already).

#10763 3 years ago

I ended picking up some PSTH finally when it got pretty low today. Almost bought back into HITIF since is seemed to hit an all time low, but slept on it and the market closed. I'll likely pick some up Monday morning if I can get it at the .54 is closed at, I didn't think it would sink below .60.

#10764 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

There was a lot of money made in TTD last year that you missed out on. However, with the new changes the thesis on TTD is fundamentally changed. Would not touch it at all right now.

Oh I know that all too well and I was an ad tech industry insider... and that industry didn't re-stabilize until May or June.

As a bonus I sold TSLA at that time as well. If I asked anyone following question a year ago, would you have had the confidence to put a year's salary on the line for the right answer?

Where do you see TSLA valuation at the end of 2020?
a) As a startup auto manufacturer struggling to meet promised delivery quotas with closed factories, and decreased demand for cars with 1-2 years of quarantines ahead, likely keep a flat valuation at best.
b) Worth more than the top 10 auto manufacturers combined

Elon Musk would have bet on (a), so don't pretend you all wouldn't have either! Logic and common sense be damned, it's all about momentum.

#10765 3 years ago

#10766 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

URC is a different way to play the miners - they are a royalty streaming company that makes financial deals for royalties ad cost/pound of material out the door. Important thing about uranium is that the US mines are pretty much shut down, which means the plants have to source from overseas. Govt passed a provision to build a stock pile of US mined uranium over the next 10 years so we don't get screwed like so many things during covid. This guarantees a ramp up of some US mines - best way I found to play is royalties and URNM which is a basket ETF of miners.
Oh by the way, the global supply of Uranium has finally cut through all the excess supply and once the plants figure this out, it will be a race to get material contracts going which will drive up price. 10 year bear market is about to be over (at least I'm betting from the price movement already).

I appreciate the information!

#10767 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Tesla isn't a car company. Its a technology company, so comparing cars it makes to companies that strictly are auto makers isn't apples to apples. BUT with that said, I agree TSLA is way over valued.

That's what they keep telling the retail investors so they keep buying.

#10768 3 years ago

Man I’ve skimmed through these posts after this week of volatility. Not even sure how to comment other than I already have many times before.

Buy and hold great companies. Buy more when they go on sale.

The energy barbell trade? EPD, PXD and OIH

Take a look at that 5 yr chart of OIH and tell me what you think?

I do NOT think the reality of what’s coming on Oil prices has caught up. Do you?

Apple? Yes. PINS? Yes. DOCU? Yes. SHOP? Yes. And so many others.

TTD? I sold it partially with massive gains at $650. Long term? Yep

We got our 10% correction.

The 10yr interest rate rise is way overblown for growth cuts.

Do you really think people, Robin Hood investors, will be happy with a 1.55% yield on the 10 yr? It’s a joke!

Yes. I’m buying the 10% plus dip for the Long Term

Still maintain largest position in Apple and buying with new money

#10769 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man I’ve skimmed through these posts after this week of volatility. Not even sure how to comment other than I already have many times before.
I do NOT think the reality of what’s coming on Oil prices has caught up. Do you?
Do you really think people, Robin Hood investors, will be happy with a 1.55% yield on the 10 yr? It’s a joke!

That 5yr chart does look interesting! Thanks!

#10770 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Agree with everything you say except the TTD call. This could be a situation where Baiter and I really understand what the changes that Google is implementing mean. Been buying great stocks in quantity at a discount, which is a beautiful thing. I agree, this was our 10% drop. We might have a little more but I think we are close.

#10771 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's the case for shopify though at these levels? 136 Billion market cape, 400+ PE. I love the company but even if they 10x their earnings, they're still at a valuation higher than the general market. I feel like it's kind of like Tesla, where it's gotten way out ahead of itself.

#10772 3 years ago

Any thoughts on DASH? The lockup period ends the 9th. I'm wonder if it craters Tuesday with the early investors getting out while the getting is good.

#10773 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

What's the case for shopify though at these levels? 136 Billion market cape, 400+ PE. I love the company but even if they 10x their earnings, they're still at a valuation higher than the general market. I feel like it's kind of like Tesla, where it's gotten way out ahead of itself.

Long term. 3-5 yrs

I bought SHOP today at $1050

Valuation? Expensive great companies get more expensive

I pay way up for growth. Value rotation could be in right now? I’m not on Berkshire. I own Apple instead

#10774 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Long term. 3-5 yrs
I bought SHOP today at $1050
Valuation? Expensive great companies get more expensive
I pay way up for growth. Value rotation could be in right now? I’m not on Berkshire. I own Apple instead

I don't disagree that Shopify has a bright future, I just can't see why Shopify is 5 times as expensive as something in the same space like Etsy...like I could see 2 to 3 times, 5 times seems like a stretch when Shopify doesn't have double the revenue or profit of Etsy and they're both growing fast...either Etsy is under valued, or Shopify is overvalued in my opinion then.

#10775 3 years ago

Among other things I’ve buying on the dip, I’ve been buying a pretty speculative higher end weed stock this week. It’s a long term buy and hold, makes up a very small portion of my portfolio GGTTF. Cheap stock under a buck.

#10776 3 years ago

Missed Adding more Teladoc at 175, hopefully next week we get more discounts

#10777 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I don't disagree that Shopify has a bright future, I just can't see why Shopify is 5 times as expensive as something in the same space like Etsy...like I could see 2 to 3 times, 5 times seems like a stretch when Shopify doesn't have double the revenue or profit of Etsy and they're both growing fast...either Etsy is under valued, or Shopify is overvalued in my opinion then.

Both are cool

But the better play is Fintech. Imo, that's the sector to be in going forward, just waiting for the right Fintech businesses to become public

*Cough* PSTH

I'd rather be in the companies that make money off the financial transactions from Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, misc e-comm...

#10778 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

If you make money when you sell cars, you’re a car company.

#10779 3 years ago

That’s like saying Apple is a computer company.

#10780 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

One of the interesting facts I learned from the GME meme stock event was that Porsche made way more money short squeezing VW than they did selling cars in 2008. Nobody would confuse them for a short squeeze company.

Cars are a big part of what Tesla does, but it wouldn't be trading at anywhere near its current level if that were all there was to it.

#10781 3 years ago

I picked up another 200 shares of BNGO - Great company on the rise and I got in at $7.00 even. It went as low as $5+ but I'm happy with $7 as I think this will double or tripple soon

#10782 3 years ago
Quoted from frisbez:One of the interesting facts I learned from the GME meme stock event was that Porsche made way more money short squeezing VW than they did selling cars in 2008. Nobody would confuse them for a short squeeze company.
Cars are a big part of what Tesla does, but it wouldn't be trading at anywhere near its current level if that were all there was to it.

Okay - what are their other revenue streams?

#10783 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Then I guess Apple is a computer company, Amazon a book company, Lowes a lumber company...

Beyond that, Tesla hasn't made money selling cars, so you're point is negated.

#10784 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Robin Hood investors aren't driving the overall market, so it doesn't really matter that much if they want 1.55% treasury yields. What does matter is the largest population segment invested...Boomers, who are nearing retirement and will begin to spend that 401K money. And if you believe RH investors have that much influence then you should also be worried that the millennial attention span will turn elsewhere once they experience a bear market for a year. It's been easy for them to make money in this unprecedented bull market. Throw a dart and most anyone could have. When that evaporates and you start asking the instant gratification crowd to wait 10 years, that money will too evaporate.

#10785 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Okay - what are their other revenue streams?

I agree. TSLA is just a car company at the moment. I hear this "it's a tech company tho" argument and I think, how so?

What tech are they selling that accounts for their revenue and earnings? Do they license their autopilot technology for other cars? No. Other car mfgs have their own autopilot system. In fact the autopilot-like system in my wife's 2020 Audi S7 is more confidence inspiring (and imo better and smoother) than the Autopilot in my Tesla Model Y.

Tesla makes electric cars. That's cool. Pretty sure every other car manufacturer makes electric cars now to, or will be.

Tesla also does solar. Big deal. Solar companies are not tech companies, and neither is battery storage..in fact, prior to TSLA acquiring SolarCity, SolarCity was a money losing business and Solar + Battery sales do not even factor into TSLA's overall revenue stream.

The stock reacts off literally a single thing... How many CARS WERE DELIVERED. Period. That's their business model. Same as every other car company. They sell cars that have cool tech but they don't sell cool tech alone.

Until TSLA takes their OS and makes a Tesla Smartphone and actually makes money with something other than building cars, they are just an overpriced car company and the "it's a tech company" argument is just a falicy.

This is coming from a guy who has owned 3x Tesla's and love the products but at the end of the day... It's just a cool car company.

#10786 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I agree. TSLA is just a car company at the moment. I hear this "it's a tech company tho" argument and I think, how so?
What tech are they selling that accounts for their revenue and earnings? Do they license their autopilot technology for other cars? No. Other car mfgs have their own autopilot system. In fact the autopilot-like system in my wife's 2020 Audi S7 is more confidence inspiring (and imo better and smoother) than the Autopilot in my Tesla Model Y.
Tesla makes electric cars. That's cool. Pretty sure every other car manufacturer makes electric cars now to, or will be.
Tesla also does solar. Big deal. Solar companies are not tech companies, and neither is battery storage..in fact, prior to TSLA acquiring SolarCity, SolarCity was a money losing business and Solar + Battery sales do not even factor into TSLA's overall revenue stream.
The stock reacts off literally a single thing... How many CARS WERE DELIVERED. Period. That's their business model. Same as every other car company. They sell cars that have cool tech but they don't sell cool tech alone.
Until TSLA takes their OS and makes a Tesla Smartphone and actually makes money with something other than building cars, they are just an overpriced car company and the "it's a tech company" argument is just a falicy.
This is coming from a guy who has owned 3x Tesla's and love the products but at the end of the day... It's just a cool car company.

The market is 50% hype and 50% finance....the hype in Tesla is so crazy it will be in college books, I'm old enough to remember crazy valuations of the dot com era...only a few made it out alive....the retail guys (including myslef) lost our assess...the Infospace, Lycos, CMGI...etc

RIP....Webvan

#10787 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I don't like Tesla as a company, im just playing devils advocate. But their home power storage and solar glass aren't just batteries and solar panels to be fair. As for their revenue streams I don't consider them a car company because they don't make money at selling cars. They make money by selling carbon credits. When that gift horse disappears, I wouldn't want to be holding TSLA stock. For that reason,, I would consider them a green tech company more than a car company.

#10788 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Members of the church of Elon Musk must be in session right now as they will pounce all over this. Tesla Joy, Teslarti, Elon's Brain etc are probably holding an emergency session to draft a response.

I am so glad I sold my TSLA on February 19th. I don't see all of the TSLA stock picking geniuses/braggarts posting much these days. A broken clock is right twice a day.....

#10789 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Members of the church of Elon Musk must be in session right now as they will pounce all over this. Tesla Joy, Teslarti, Elon's Brain etc are probably holding an emergency session to draft a response.
I am so glad I sold my TSLA on February 19th. I don't see all of the TSLA stock picking geniuses/braggarts posting much these days. A broken clock is right twice a day.....

With carbon credits expiring and the EV competition from Ford, Chevy and others, I think shorting Tesla could finally be the smart play. Ive read some bearish price predictions of sub 60.

#10790 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Robin Hood investors aren't driving the overall market, so it doesn't really matter that much if they want 1.55% treasury yields. What does matter is the largest population segment invested...Boomers, who are nearing retirement and will begin to spend that 401K money. And if you believe RH investors have that much influence then you should also be worried that the millennial attention span will turn elsewhere once they experience a bear market for a year. It's been easy for them to make money in this unprecedented bull market. Throw a dart and most anyone could have. When that evaporates and you start asking the instant gratification crowd to wait 10 years, that money will too evaporate.

Already happened to my millenial coworker. He is really disheartened with the whole GME thing. I try to tell him this is not normal, hes not hearing it..

#10791 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I like Etsy too. SHOP has a much bigger worldwide TAM

SHOP numbers.

$978M rev (+94% YoY) vs $939M consensus
- $279M subscription rev (+53%)
- $698M merchant solutions rev (+117%)
- $41.1B GMV (+99%)
- $227M merchant cash advances / loans (+96%)
- 52% GM
- 24% FCF Margin”

"Shopify and Affirm will dominate BNPL Shopify has 10X marketshare of all their Top 8 competitors combined on the DTC Power List [ twitter.com/... ], which means the very best brands will likely choose their Shop Pay with their BNPL Affirm natively integrated right within their industry leading Shop Pay 1-click checkout with Affirm [see why: www.shopify.com/... ]. Add that Shop Pay can now be essentially a buy button right on Facebook and Instagram [news.shopify.com/... ] and their isn’t 1 other BNPL who is better or his these differentiators."

If you guys want to get a good laugh go onto Reddit and the Wall Street bets thread. Hilarious!

#10792 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Robinhood, Reddit and millennials are a factor in the market. I’d didn’t say they are “driving the market”. The number of new accounts and assets flowing into them tell the story

Here are the 7 items i listed in my commentary in favor of equities in the short term.

1. Fiscal relief package just passed. Markets like it short term.

2. US economy is re-opening and the economic momentum is so strong that JP Morgan's chief economist says we will soon pass China's V-shaped recovery. Wow. Did i say OIH?

3. The Fed has remained vocal in it's policy stance and they remain patient. No rate hikes for a LONG time. Would take 2% sustained inflation AND Full employment.

4. There remains a SUBSTANTIAL gap between policymakers/media and Covid 19 realized data. A closing of that gap is very positive for risk assets. Now that the pork bill has passed the "fear and panic" crowd will relent as well.

5. Millennials are steadily adding $$ to accounts and the rate of new brokerage accounts is evidence of this.

6. Bonds are becoming LESS total return vehicles as rates rise on the inflationary fears. This will actually be a good thing for equities. It will take rates on the 10 yr. to reach MUCH higher levels to hurt equities. Not happening anytime in the next few years.

7. The VIX should see an ultimate steady decline in 2021 from here. And periods of declining volatility lead to big equity gains, particularly for cyclicals.

What will the coming tax hikes and hyper regulation mean for 2022 markets? Remains to be seen.

#10793 3 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

.the retail guys (including myslef) lost our assess...the Infospace, Lycos, CMGI...etc
RIP....Webvan

Me too. CMGI was the internet bubble's version of today's SPAC, yet even though it was more diversified than today's SPACs (it held a bag of companies, some of which are still going string today), CMGI's stock crashed and burned.

Quoted from robertmee:

With carbon credits expiring and the EV competition from Ford, Chevy and others, I think shorting Tesla could finally be the smart play. Ive read some bearish price predictions of sub 60.

Remember that Tesla's EV credits were expiring at the end of 2019 when their quotas were met (another unfortunate excuse for me stepping out of the stock), but here we are in 2021 and magically those tax credits still exist... so don't use that as a guide.

I also find it a bit tough to justify shorting a stock that everyone was fawning over after a 40% drop. If you believe in the long term prospects of the company (yes, beyond cars), buying a previously beloved stock at a 40% discount could make more sense. Who knows if TSLA will go to 400 or to 800 in the short term, that's where you have to look deeper.

One thing I personally like is the application of Solar/Battery at the utility level. Australia has bought into it and it has resulted in substantial savings and reliability for their power grid. Puerto Rico could have had massive benefits from being able to have power after a hurricane with this tech. Texas could have benefitted most recently with something like this during the cold snap. These are big money projects, but I'm also not entirely sure how much profit is built in. The question is how many more applications of Tesla's technology are awaiting the company's future?

#10794 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Agree with everything you say except the TTD call. This could be a situation where baiter and I really understand what the changes that Google is implementing mean. Been buying great stocks in quantity at a discount, which is a beautiful thing. I agree, this was our 10% drop. We might have a little more but I think we are close.

Here's a good article on Google and TTD and what's potentially coming.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/04/what-googles-latest-cookie-news-means-for-top-ad-tech-stocks.html

#10795 3 years ago

Old history and old ways of benchmarking have caused the Cramer's and Wall Street dinosaurs to miss so much.

Apple is a perfect example. Totally missed and keep missing how to value it. The coming innovation and new revenue streams are never factored in. Just using old metrics.

They are doing the same thing with Tesla and other disruptors. Just don't get it. Yes Tesla has to be MUCH more than a "car company".

Interesting Cathie Wood take from yesterday.

#10796 3 years ago

Saw this the other day. The article is short on what the actual technological impacts are, which are significant. This fundamentally changes how companies are going to track people on the internet. TTD is pushing their consortium approach, but this really comes down to them having to thread a very fine needle. I am not pulling against your trade at all, but as a tech guy, I would not be buying this stock.

#10797 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Old history and old ways of benchmarking have caused the Cramer's and Wall Street dinosaurs to miss so much.
Apple is a perfect example. Totally missed and keep missing how to value it. The coming innovation and new revenue streams are never factored in. Just using old metrics.
They are doing the same thing with Tesla and other disruptors. Just don't get it. Yes Tesla has to be MUCH more than a "car company".
Interesting Cathie Wood take from yesterday.

Cathie Wood, like all the other Wunderkind before her (Plotkin, Einhorn, Cohen, Raj, Fold) look and sound great till suddenly they don't......When the shit hits the fan her Ark stuff will be down more than anyone, cause all she has is in her basket are highflyers. mode stocks. I know she up 140%...and a tip of the hat to her but the music will stop and everyone will look for a chair....Cathie will be one of the last to find a chair.

#10798 3 years ago

Lot of internet chatter about GNOG's warrants being redeemed tomorrow. People are thinking that this might rocket the stock. Can somebody more familiar with warrants help me understand the implications for the trade tomorrow?

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/golden-nugget-online-gaming-announces-redemption-of-public-warrants-2021-02-04

#10799 3 years ago

That article made it sound like you can sell what you have for $11.50/share or hold and get $0.01/share? That can't be correct, can it?

#10800 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Lot of internet chatter about GNOG's warrants being redeemed tomorrow. People are thinking that this might rocket the stock. Can somebody more familiar with warrants help me understand the implications for the trade tomorrow?
https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/golden-nugget-online-gaming-announces-redemption-of-public-warrants-2021-02-04

I think the warrant gives you the right to buy the shares for $11.50 per share. I think the 1 cent reference is misleading. So if the warrants were trading last Friday, and the GNOG shares were trading around $13.50, the warrants should be trading at around $2.00. Don't see how this will help the underlying shares as the warrants are being issued below the current market price so that will just dilute the total number of shares outstanding. Just like if the company issued new shares for a price below the current market price, never good for current shareholders.

Maybe what they are saying is, redeem for the common shares or otherwise we will redeem them for 1 cent each (basically the lowest price possible). This encourages the holders to exchange the warrants for the common share price of $11.50 before they expire worthless. As the warrants have some intrinsic value, they would never be redeemed for 1 cent.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 21,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/216 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.