IMG_3037 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2908 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-151719 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240226-151210 (resized).png
IMG_1493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0470 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,824 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 417.
#10551 3 years ago

RKT and FSR looking good today!

#10552 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Haven't heard much about HCMC lately. Back down to $0.0018. Any recent news bring it back down? Thanks.

Phillip Morris trying to get lawsuit thrown out.

Down to .0013 now. Was thinking to buy but gonna wait.

#10553 3 years ago

I bought a 3/19 $30 call for UTZ. There is a huge amount of action going on there. Usually utz has very little in calls sold. So for such a huge amount it seems like someone might know something. At least I hope so

#10554 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

I bought a 3/19 $30 call for UTZ. There is a huge amount of action going on there. Usually utz has very little in calls sold. So for such a huge amount it seems like someone might know something. At least I hope so

I like UTZ

#10555 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I don’t think the special dividend is price dependent.

I was referring to them wanting to inflict max pain on shorts, and also the expectation that dividend will cause people to want to own the stock until the 3/9/21 date that determines who gets the dividends.

#10556 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Basically the company is working with investors to force a short squeeze.

There should not be a 5% return as the shares should decrease by the amount of dividend, once the shares go ex-dividend.

#10557 3 years ago

C3.AI is getting crushed. I have been saying for a while that I thought they were priced way too high. I will be looking at them in the 80s

#10558 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

There should not be a 5% return as the shares should decrease by the amount of dividend, once the shares go ex-dividend.

Not my analysis. Just sharing someone else’s DD - fwiw.

#10559 3 years ago

Wallstreetbets driving up RKT, now at 33

#10560 3 years ago

NIO is a murder scene this week, red everywhere

#10561 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Anyone joining in on that?

#10562 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I have been in for months. I am not going to pile on more because I am not a high risk investor.

#10563 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I would not recommend getting in at these levels. It is just nuts. I had all said and done about 6k shares going back to IPO days and did a bunch of DD on this. I rang the register when it hit 34 originally and then traded around some positions. It is a great company but what is happening right now is based upon some shaky DD. The stock is shorted, it was being held down, but all of the WSB action has really soured me on things. This could easily drop back.

#10564 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I bought 500sh premarket. Wish I had more liquid.

#10565 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

I would not recommend getting in at these levels. It is just nuts. I had all said and done about 6k shares going back to IPO days and did a bunch of DD on this. I rang the register when it hit 34 originally and then traded around some positions. It is a great company but what is happening right now is based upon some shaky DD. The stock is shorted, it was being held down, but all of the WSB action has really soured me on things. This could easily drop back.

Yeah - stop loss is your friend.

#10566 3 years ago

It seems worth making a small bet on a lot of heavily shorted companies because eventually WSB will pump and dump them.

#10567 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It seems worth making a small bet on a lot of heavily shorted companies because eventually WSB will pump and dump them.

A squeeze takes time - you definitely want to be there to babysit your position but it’s not a total surprise when it happens.

#10568 3 years ago
50F31D00-E080-4DB4-83D4-B00EA2A1FE84 (resized).jpeg50F31D00-E080-4DB4-83D4-B00EA2A1FE84 (resized).jpeg
#10569 3 years ago

KNWN

Do your DD.

#10570 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:This could easily drop back.

I can see this dropping at anytime but many may be waiting until March 9 to qualify for the dividend that is collected on March 23rd. After that, I bet it gets really, really ugly.

#10571 3 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

I can see this dropping at anytime but many may be waiting until March 9 to qualify for the dividend that is collected on March 23rd. After that, I bet it gets really, really ugly.

Totally, but I can appreciate the retail investors sticking it to the hedge fund guys though. Manipulation.... hedge funds have been manipulating the market for years.

#10572 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

so very happy I dumped it at $20.97

#10573 3 years ago

Deleted

#10574 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I basically did the same. Torturing myself watching it go higher and higher now.

#10575 3 years ago

Looks like Texas is going to start reopening everything up.

I don't want to talk about the rightness/wrongness of the choice, politics, blah blah. But how are we all going to make a buck off it

#10576 3 years ago

Lol. I sold what I had around $22.00 It's been consistently trading in those 19-23 range. Who would have thunk it would take off?

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I basically did the same. Torturing myself watching it go higher and higher now.

#10577 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I don't want to talk about the rightness/wrongness of the choice, politics, blah blah. But how are we all going to make a buck off it

I'm going to San Antonio for a trip with the fam on March 27th so I hope that happens real quickly. Invest in SeaWorld and Six Flags?

*Looks at those stocks* Dang! I wish I'd given myself that advice 4 months ago!

#10578 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Well, I bought 80 March 12 $30 strike call contracts this morning at $3.10 then sold them at $3.30. Made a quick $1600. I then had to run out and do some errands. Had I kept them until market close it would have been $80,000. Oh well, there will be more opportunities.

#10579 3 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Lol. I sold what I had around $22.00 It's been consistently trading in those 19-23 range. Who would have thunk it would take off?

Guys, you can't beat yourselves up on this. What is going on is an anomaly that nobody could count on. If you made money on a trade, then take it for what it was. Wallowing on what it could have been does you no good.

I stand by my DD on RKT from day 1, when I bought in. Great company, mis-categorized, and was being held down. ER was killer, but there are some headwinds arising in the mortgage business. I rode it from 18 to 34 and did great with it. I texted with my advisor at 8:57 and we made the decision not to get back in. When this all settles out, will revisit it but this is just so far out of the norm I am not throwing my money at it.

IMG_0191 (resized).PNGIMG_0191 (resized).PNG
#10580 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Long Malls?

Short life insurance companies?

#10581 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Long Malls?
Short life insurance companies?

This is the funniest fucking thing I have read today. Paging iceman44 for his take.

#10582 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Rkt had 370 million in volume today. No way wsb creates close to that much.

#10583 3 years ago

Rkt had 370 million in volume today. No way wsb creates close to that much.

Definitely some covering going on.

WSB has 9M followers and maybe another 12M lurkers.

#10584 3 years ago

Not wallowing at all, just chimed in on the conversation. Thems the breaks. I made money and I am happy.

Quoted from DBLM:

Guys, you can't beat yourselves up on this. What is going on is an anomaly that nobody could count on. If you made money on a trade, then take it for what it was. Wallowing on what it could have been does you no good.
I stand by my DD on RKT from day 1, when I bought in. Great company, mis-categorized, and was being held down. ER was killer, but there are some headwinds arising in the mortgage business. I rode it from 18 to 34 and did great with it. I texted with my advisor at 8:57 and we made the decision not to get back in. When this all settles out, will revisit it but this is just so far out of the norm I am not throwing my money at it.[quoted image]

#10585 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Phillip Morris trying to get lawsuit thrown out.
Down to .0013 now. Was thinking to buy but gonna wait.

I sold half my million shares when it crossed .005 a couple weeks ago. The other half I'm letting ride...was in at .0014. It was expected that PM would file a counter suit to dismiss. There is no surprise here. This is a long play into next year. The recent run was great and I'm on free money now, but I'm not expecting the 10x return until at least next year. The current price is right where I initially bought in, so ill probably buy more now.

#10586 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Well, I bought 80 March 12 $30 strike call contracts this morning at $3.10 then sold them at $3.30. Made a quick $1600. I then had to run out and do some errands. Had I kept them until market close it would have been $80,000. Oh well, there will be more opportunities.

That would have covered my pinball collection. I couldn't handle that kind of swing.

#10587 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

That would have covered my pinball collection. I couldn't handle that kind of swing.

I would have definitely had to buy a pinball machine to celebrate. I am sure I would not have had the guts to hold until close however had I been watching it while it climbed.

#10588 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I sold half my million shares when it crossed .005 a couple weeks ago. The other half I'm letting ride...was in at .0014. It was expected that PM would file a counter suit to dismiss. There is no surprise here. This is a long play into next year. The recent run was great and I'm on free money now, but I'm not expecting the 10x return until at least next year. The current price is right where I initially bought in, so ill probably buy more now.

I have 800,000 shares at .0028. Got in a little late. Thought about selling some when it spiked but did not. It is only $2300.00 so not a huge investment. May buy more in the next few days if it drops to average down.

#10589 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I sold half my million shares when it crossed .005 a couple weeks ago.

Crap. I bought right when you posted about it. But I never saw you say anything about selling any so here I am still holding mine.

I always miss out.

#10590 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Definitely some covering going on.
WSB has 9M followers and maybe another 12M lurkers.

I still think wsb gets blamed for more than they cause. I believe it's wall street and they hedge funds causing most the movement and wsb just along for the ride. At least this round
Now SNDL near 4/20 I definitely think they could cause movement.

#10591 3 years ago

I still think wsb gets blamed for more than they cause. I believe it's wall street and they hedge funds causing most the movement and wsb just along for the ride. At least this round
Now SNDL near 4/20 I definitely think they could cause movement.

Would sure be nice for SNDL to take off on 4/20. I know my portfolio needs some up movement in SNDL.

#10592 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Would sure be nice for SNDL to take off on 4/20. I know my portfolio needs some up movement in SNDL.

I sold mine when it crossed 3. Ive been seriously thinking about jumping back in with it or OGI.

#10593 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Years ago this stock was so cyclical it was easy to ride up for a while then wait for a lawsuit and switch to short. Almost as much fun as I had shorting apple before microsoft bailed them out

Urnm is on a run again, mines have cut production during the 10 year bear. Supposed to have a serious shortage of material and no easy way to bump production. If it breaks through 60 lookout

#10594 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I sold mine when it crossed 3. Ive been seriously thinking about jumping back in with it or OGI.

They are releasing 2020 earnings 3-19. But I'll wait until mid April and try to catch the 4-20 wave then.

#10595 3 years ago

What is this 4/20 wave all about?

#10596 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Crap. I bought right when you posted about it. But I never saw you say anything about selling any so here I am still holding mine.
I always miss out.

Sorry....I don't always post buys or sells. When it spiked to .64 I thought I posted about thinking it was due for a fall because it was getting too much hype and press. It was during the time I was cautioning about all the meme stocks running a pattern of hype, exposure and crash. I set a stop loss for half and it automatically sold.

With that said you haven't lost until you sell. I'm still holding 500k shares as I think it will go again as the PM suit plays out.

#10597 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

What is this 4/20 wave all about?

cannabis culture slang for marijuana and hashish consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m., and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20

#10598 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

cannabis culture slang for marijuana and hashish consumption, especially smoking around the time 4:20 p.m., and also refers to cannabis-oriented celebrations that take place annually on April 20

I was not aware of that. Thanks!

#10599 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

High dividend stocks have been doing really well lately: LTC, BXMT, EPD, GAIN. Any other strong dividend stocks I should look at?

I like XOM

#10600 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Their float is too high for me (1.5B). I’ve stuck with the bigger players in the MJ sector and have done well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
There are 20,824 posts in this topic. You are on page 212 of 417.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/212?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.