IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,996 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 420.
#9651 3 years ago

FVRR still killing it. Props (I think it was ICE) for mentioning it last month. PINS is holding steady, and yeah, as was mentioned, MSFT tried to...which I think is what pumped the stock because articles about it were all over yesterday.

#9652 3 years ago

I have a small position in CGC that I bought a couple years ago and I'm just now out of the hole so it's time to bail. I bought CCHWF at a reasonable price so I'm going to see how that one plays out. I bought ADBE a couple years ago and added on a couple dips and I have to say that it has been a great "set it and forget it" stock for me.

#9653 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

HCMC continues its steady climb. Could be a whole penny by next week. 100x more and someone's getting a free pinball machine

It is on a nice steady climb. 1¢ would sure be nice. I am up 85% right now.

#9654 3 years ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Phew, got out of ogi before the mega tank. Crazy.
Now of course thoughts of do you buy the dip start dancing in your head.

I would not buy OGI above $3

#9655 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I got in yesterday with a big 25,000 shares. My highest holding ever!

That must be around $100 at 0.0004 lol

#9656 3 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Nakd is doing quite well today. My limit sell at $2.15 executed before I finished my coffee this morning.

Funny- My Limit is sitting on $2.13 today. A whole $1 profit, got in at $1.13. only holding 1000 shares. Sold off 300 at $1.50 yesterday.

#9657 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

That must be around $100 at 0.0004 lol

So close, I got in at 0.00039. Love to sit on this for 2-3 years and have it pop to $5 bucks.

#9658 3 years ago

So close, I got in at 0.00039. Love to sit on this for 2-3 years and have it pop to $5 bucks.

If it goes to $5, I will officially retire. I am in at .0016 and again at .0028

#9659 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

HCMC continues its steady climb. Could be a whole penny by next week. 100x more and someone's getting a free pinball machine

So bummed I missed the party on this. I hadnt done any OTC and wasnt setup. Im in, but late at .0042

#9660 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

If it goes to $5, I will officially retire. I am in at .0016 and again at .0028

I'm in at .0015. 1 Million Shares! (In my best Dr. Evil voice). If it goes to $5, you get a pinball, she gets a pinball, everybody gets a pinball (In my best Oprah voice).

#9661 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bought a ton of MGM and EPD this past week for clients and myself.
PXD, HFC part of that shorter term trade. MAR, BKNG etc. BHP, VALE, RIO for the miners even though Powell says he is NOT worried about sustained inflation!
"re-open" trade. Energy is igniting. The current administration policy is helping it along by constraining supply and it's desire to drive up prices.

I managed to stumble into EPD before the ex dividend date from your recommendation, a very nice dividend surprise. After reopening I imagine the dividend will be very nice! Do you recall the ticker symbol for the company that makes Cyber Punk? Thanks and thanks for the stock picks!

#9662 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

I managed to stumble into EPD before the ex dividend date from your recommendation, a very nice dividend surprise. After reopening I imagine the dividend will be very nice! Do you recall the ticker symbol for the company that makes Cyber Punk? Thanks and thanks for the stock picks!

OTGLY ?

#9663 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I would not buy OGI above $3

Eh, not sure about that, but either way to me weed stocks are short term holds. Have always been very swingy. While I am sure legalization will come, who comes out on top is currently a crap shoot.

In other news Ride is doing well, plan to hold for awhile, unless it pops unexpectedly of course.

#9664 3 years ago

yea I have 2 million hcmc at about .0005 average. First buy at .0002 and then averaged up a bit to .0005. Made 10k on it so far. thinking a penny Ill unload half and let the rest ride a while.

#9665 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

CD Projekt. Just had a hack that delayed launch.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-09/cd-projekt-slides-after-cyberpunk-maker-falls-victim-of-a-hack

#9666 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Heads up, besides the cyberpunk mess, they just got hit with a pretty nasty cyber attack.

A lot of things going wrong for them right now.

#9667 3 years ago

FVRR still running. Look at what they do. Long run way ahead. BIG Motley pick for the long term.

#9668 3 years ago
#9669 3 years ago

Yeah, they (CDPR) got all sorts of bad news. Really sucks, they were(and probably still are) a great company.

#9670 3 years ago

Wow, poor bastards are having a hell of a time lately!
I’m holding off on buys for now, finally napped the new job and start in a few weeks. Now I’ll actually be able to do some serious investing.
With all the silly Reddit pump and dumps and meme stocks happening lately, does anyone think the big dump is being accelerated or pushed back with all this? It seems like the market is getting severely removed from any rational basis.

I also highly doubt that this administration will legalize weed. Trump talked about it, but Biden has totally ignored it. Plus the VPs entire career was based on jailing thousands for minor drug offenses. When you add in the snub of any sort of social changes, it seems unlikely they will want to enact such a massive change like that.

Only 15 states have outright legalized it. Once it’s at a majority, maybe 30+ then the feds will probably seriously move on it.

#9671 3 years ago

iceman44 Are you adding any positions of MAC at todays price or just holding?

Thanks,
Kidchrisso

#9672 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

With all the silly Reddit pump and dumps and meme stocks happening lately, does anyone think the big dump is being accelerated or pushed back with all this? It seems like the market is getting severely removed from any rational basis.

I concur. WSB has become it's own worst enemy now that data services are mining the forums and hedge funds are buying into the services. The same theme is repeating itself. A stock(s) get high mention in the various subreddits, retailers/hedgers pour in driving the price up artificially, prices spike for a day or two, Hedge funds start shorting, news starts cycling the latest meme stock (fairly or unfairly branded), and the stock(s) tanks. Sucks for those that were legitimately long playing TRLY and APHA. They are getting burned by the stocks own success.

As for the big correction, I'm expecting it any time now. Which means it probably won't happen at all

#9673 3 years ago

Wow, poor bastards are having a hell of a time lately!
I’m holding off on buys for now, finally napped the new job and start in a few weeks. Now I’ll actually be able to do some serious investing.
I also highly doubt that this administration will legalize weed. Trump talked about it, but Biden has totally ignored it. Plus the VPs entire career was based on jailing thousands for minor drug offenses. When you add in the snub of any sort of social changes, it seems unlikely they will want to enact such a massive change like that.
Only 15 states have outright legalized it. Once it’s at a majority, maybe 30+ then the feds will probably seriously move on it.

Ah the art of politics. Say you're going to do things if elected, but then when elected don't actually do them, so that later on you can run on those same issues and say you're going to do them.

It's unfortunate that there is so much government control that impacts these kinds of stocks.

#9674 3 years ago

This^^^^^
Weed wont be fully legal till its above 45 states.
10 years is my guess.

#9675 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Of course I got tired of holding it for weeks with nothing happening and sold at $1.10 Monday.
Plus not a good pre market to get into pot stocks

Happens to me all the time. I almost sold last week. Sorry bud.

#9676 3 years ago

Anybody in on CTRM? I got the tip from this thread. Doing pretty good so far, up 95% Thanks!

#9677 3 years ago

Funny how everyone brags about their profits, but never seem to hear about losses. Everyone can't be making money on every trade

Sitting on a bunch of XOM at $69

#9678 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Funny how everyone brags about their profits, but never seem to hear about losses. Everyone can't be making money on every trade

I got out of SNDL with a nice profit. Sitting on OGI still with a small profit. Hoping for a bounce. I broke even on GME and AMC. Currently down on ZYNE. As soon as I posted about CTRM it went down 15%

#9679 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Only losses when you sell

I bought 1 share of GME at $279 for the cause. That's a pretty good loss, although still holding it.
I bought NOK high 4's, so that one has underperformed, but holding it for the long haul.

A couple like GNOG and MBRX have been sideways.

Made good gains on SNDL, HCMC, AMC, CCL, SABR, BB and CNSP.

#9680 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Oh, yea, always fun to talk about your "ups". I think we all know if you have ever traded stocks you have had bad trades. It is part of stock trading.

The important thing is that you make more good trades than bad.

I have made plenty of bad trades. I bought AMZN at $28 the day it opened. Had I held it to today I would have over 50 Million in the bank. But I actually lost money on the trade.

#9681 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

I bought AMZN at $28 the day it opened. Had I held it to today I would have over 50 Million in the bank. But I actually lost money on the trade.

Haha, reminds me of my facebook trade 1000 shares sold around $35. But I actually broke even as bought around IPO and fell to $30, was happy to get my money back.

#9682 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Pilot:

Oh, yea, always fun to talk about your "ups". I think we all know if you have ever traded stocks you have had bad trades. It is part of stock trading.
The important thing is that you make more good trades than bad.
I have made plenty of bad trades. I bought AMZN at $28 the day it opened. Had I held it to today I would have over 50 Million in the bank. But I actually lost money on the trade.

Butterfly effect. Had you not sold AMZN it would have went out of business. That's why one can't go back in time and load up on MSFT stock. Because your buying might change the course of history and make it worthless. Maybe Bill Gates sees your stock trade, gets giddy, has one too many and gets hit by a bus.

#9683 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Anybody in on CTRM? I got the tip from this thread. Doing pretty good so far, up 95% Thanks!

I got in early with 1,000 shares around 70 cents and then took profits up to around 1.40

In hindsight I should have held for awhile more as it continues to climb. I tend to bail when a lot of people start pumping a penny stock...especially if I am profiting more than 35%.

#9684 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Butterfly effect. Had you not sold AMZN it would have went out of business. That's why one can't go back in time and load up on MSFT stock. Because your buying might change the course of history and make it worthless. Maybe Bill Gates sees your stock trade, gets giddy, has one too many and gets hit by a bus.

You hit the nail on the head! I always forget to consider that effect! I feel a lot better now!

Just like when I buy stock and it goes down, Had I not bought it, it would have gone up just because. LOL

#9685 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Lately the only so so loser I have is CRWD, it keeps moving up and down in large sweeps. Winner for a day, loser for a day. Nothings a loser until you sell it ]

Right now, it is hard to lose if you aren't playing overly risky stocks.

#9686 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Very true, but I don't sell losses. I only have 3/23 holdings that are down and even at cost basis they only represent 3% of my total value in all stocks (they're worth 1.5% right now, unfortunately). My worst is NVCN. I got a tip from a friend a couple years ago and bought 54,000 shares (for about $1900, ha). It went up almost 18% in one day and I sold for a little $350 profit and bragged to my friend. My friend said "oh no, don't sell yet, it is going up way more". I rebought what I had and it has only tanked since and is now worth $106. Did I mention the friend is a super-attractive woman? I leave it there as a reminder to be happy to take my profits where I can and not get greedy. Now if I'd gotten greedy on Tesla, I could have made $180,000 instead of the $20,000 I did, but that's how things go sometimes.

#9687 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Lately the only so so loser I have is CRWD, it keeps moving up and down in large sweeps. Winner for a day, loser for a day. Nothings a loser until you sell it ]
Right now, it is hard to lose if you aren't playing overly risky stocks.

I lost 20k on weed stocks over the last 2 years. Swore them off but bought back in after hours last night, and just averaged down.... But 2020-so far 2021 its been hard to lose money in the market since the bottom in March. Its been on fire.....

#9688 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:Very true, but I don't sell losses. I only have 3/23 holdings that are down and even at cost basis they only represent 3% of my total value in all stocks (they're worth 1.5% right now, unfortunately). My worst is NVCN. I got a tip from a friend a couple years ago and bought 54,000 shares (for about $1900, ha). It went up almost 18% in one day and I sold for a little $350 profit and bragged to my friend. My friend said "oh no, don't sell yet, it is going up way more". I rebought what I had and it has only tanked since and is now worth $106. Did I mention the friend is a super-attractive woman? I leave it there as a reminder to be happy to take my profits where I can and not get greedy. Now if I'd gotten greedy on Tesla, I could have made $180,000 instead of the $20,000 I did, but that's how things go sometimes.

Keep talking about the super-attractive woman please

#9689 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Keep talking about the super-attractive woman please

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen!

#9690 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen!

Yes! One pic will do! It would help us focus a little better on the stock market

#9691 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Maybe its time to start a "how much I lost on stocks" thread... My NAKD sale today made up for an embarrassing huge loss on GME.

#9692 3 years ago

On a bit of positive news, I was able to open a Fidelity account today!

#9693 3 years ago

My biggest losses have been when I chased what I viewed as a lost opportunity. Where I almost threw my sound gameplan out the window.

#9694 3 years ago

Guys, Im still up on PLTR, should I sell now and buy back on a dip?

#9695 3 years ago

I taking a bloodbath on Pfizer.

#9696 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes! One pic will do! It would help us focus a little better on the stock market

I don't have a picture of her. Sorry. I wish I did.

#9697 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I don't have a picture of her. Sorry. I wish I did.

In the age of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, I call BS!

#9698 3 years ago

I taking a bloodbath on Pfizer.

Same on my pot stocks

#9700 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:I taking a bloodbath on Pfizer.

Why doesn't anyone like this stock? I mean moderna and Biontech seems up there. What's the deal?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

There are 20,996 posts in this topic. You are on page 194 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/194?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.