kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
hawks.gif

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 420.
#8601 3 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Holding Amc...bought months ago at 3 bucks........i am holding.
Was tempted to sell at 19. But they are not going out of business. I am staying strong.

Nothing wrong with holding. AMC is poised to make a great recovery post pandemic. They had just completed renovation of most of their theaters to top of the line and were carrying a boatload of debt. With the recent stock issues they've removed most of their debt from the balance sheets. They have enough cash to ride out 2021. I can see easily their stock ticking up to 25 long term. Its just not, imo, poised for a squeeze. I bought at $4 before the hype train started solely because they had secured the 980 million loan, with the intent of holding until next year. I just couldn't pass up the profits when it was going double digits.

I hate to say it for those holding shares, but my thought is that it's going to be linked to the gme plunder monday/Tuesday. I expect a sizeable dip, much like we saw Thursday. If it drops to 7 again, im jumping back in for the long play. Might even buy some year options if they are reasonably priced.

Of course, I could be wrong and it goes to the moon. No financial advice, just my opinions.

#8602 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looking to open a new account in a different platform to buy more GME on Monday. Is Fidelity also limiting buying GME and AMC? Any other platforms that are not liming buying stocks?

I've had no problem with TD...as long as your not buying on Margin, no issues. They did increase their margin requirements to 100% on GME and AMC.

#8603 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Did you see something recent? I haven't seen anything, but am holding onto shares.

I sold my PSTH last week, it seemed on a downward trajectory for the past 2 weeks and I started reading up on Bill Ackmen's track record. I think I got impatient on no new news and the price heading down.

#8604 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

This is going to be a total roller coaster on Monday. I am on the sidelines in cash now and ready to pounce when the short holders (which are still quite substantial) make their move to shake the weak off of GME. I expect full manipulation and a crater at some point Monday or Tuesday, and then a dump of positions on both ends, but the heavies will hold.
They keep lighting the fuse but the system cuts it before it can ignite the launch. Can they keep it up long enough to save the funds still shorted? If enough people switch to the platforms staying out of the way, I don’t believe they can suppress it. You are talking about people already battle proven to hold in the face of massive swings and losses. $500 will become $600, will become $750.....almost instantly. It’s fascinating. If you told me it got close to $1000 and then popped I would believe it. If you told me it got into 4 digits substantially, I would believe it. I guess the answer depends on what the Blackrocks and other heavies do on their positions. But I don’t think they have any reason to cut out anywhere near the current price. Why would they?

Where and what is the best way to take the time this weekend to setup an a trading account, transfer in some funds and be prepared to pull the trigger on a moments notice Monday and jump into this?

#8605 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I've had no problem with TD...as long as your not buying on Margin, no issues. They did increase their margin requirements to 100% on GME and AMC.

I saw this and many other stocks having 100% holding requirement. Does this mean you have to fund 100% of your purchase and you can't use your margin?

#8606 3 years ago

Btw....Where's Ice?!

#8607 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Nothing wrong with holding. AMC is poised to make a great recovery post pandemic. They had just completed renovation of most of their theaters to top of the line and were carrying a boatload of debt. With the recent stock issues they've removed most of their debt from the balance sheets. They have enough cash to ride out 2021. I can see easily their stock ticking up to 25 long term. Its just not, imo, poised for a squeeze. I bought at $4 before the hype train started solely because they had secured the 980 million loan, with the intent of holding until next year. I just couldn't pass up the profits when it was going double digits.
I hate to say it for those holding shares, but my thought is that it's going to be linked to the gme plunder monday/Tuesday. I expect a sizeable dip, much like we saw Thursday. If it drops to 7 again, im jumping back in for the long play. Might even buy some year options if they are reasonably priced.
Of course, I could be wrong and it goes to the moon. No financial advice, just my opinions.

I fully agree with this, except... I have a bunch of friends that don't follow stocks at all, posting on Facebook about opening accounts and planning on buying GME and AMC Monday morning. If they are doing it and posting about it, I think there is some larger hype phenomena going on right now. We are seeing it in this thread with all the new people *really excited* about the Reddit stocks and posting and asking about how to open accounts or switch brokers to get in on it. And people outside of America are starting to scramble for shares.

I thought it was nearly over, but it just may be getting it's second wind in the mainstream and internationally. Weird times we live in.

#8608 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I saw this and many other stocks having 100% holding requirement. Does this mean you have to fund 100% of your purchase and you can't use your margin?

Correct

#8609 3 years ago

Some person on wsb claims a friend who works at fidelity said they opened 200,000 accounts last week. They usually average 15,000. So who knows what could happen if a large percentage leave RH and they stock limit purchase BS and get on fidelity where they can keep buying.

#8610 3 years ago

Well isn't that just dandy... The following stocks require 100% funding before purchase on Ameritrade then:

AMC, CVM, EXPR, FOSL, GME, NOK, BB, BBBY, FIZZ, GSX, IRBT, NCMI, TR, UONE, VIR, NAK, NAKD, DDS, KOSS

I bet there will be additions to this list eventually.

#8611 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I fully agree with this, except... I have a bunch of friends that don't follow stocks at all, posting on Facebook about opening accounts and planning on buying GME and AMC Monday morning. If they are doing it and posting about it, I think there is some larger hype phenomena going on right now. We are seeing it in this thread with all the new people *really excited* about the Reddit stocks and posting and asking about how to open accounts or switch brokers to get in on it. And people outside of America are starting to scramble for shares.
I thought it was nearly over, but it just may be getting it's second wind in the mainstream and internationally. Weird times we live in.

From a marketing brand situation, (separate from financial situation and investment), I wonder if there is a brand equity halo effect with the company name getting free earned media (News, social media, TV), prompting a sort of "oh yeah, I can't wait to go to the movies".

member.jpgmember.jpg

#8612 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Maybe, but honestly a bunch of friends buying 10 shares of AMC when they have 440M shares isn't going to move the needle. Compare that to GME, which is around 70M shares.. And, make no mistake, GME did NOT move because of a group of redditors buying 1 or 2 shares each. The other Hedge funds saw blood in the water, and took contrary positions to put the hurt on Melvin Capital. You had billionaires like Chamath buying $500k worth of shares. And GMEs price isn't due to people buying shares...its more due to an over shorted position and now those shorts coming due. AMC contrarily has plenty of shares and a much smaller short %. I don't see a squeeze play like GME.

But again, all speculation on my part. And thankfully there's opportunity either way AMC goes.

#8613 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

But I don’t think they have any reason to cut out anywhere near the current price. Why would they?

Don't think have to stay paying sizable interest if they don't fulfill the short contracts? And they can fulfill those contracts unless they start buying gme stock which should cause the price to shoot up.

I wonder if politicians will actually do anything about what robinhood did on Thursday. They love to tweet to get attention but then rarely do anything about it

#8614 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Some person on wsb claims a friend who works at fidelity said they opened 200,000 accounts last week. They usually average 15,000. So who knows what could happen if a large percentage leave RH and they stock limit purchase BS and get on fidelity where they can keep buying.

If true, likely 199,000 came from RH. I dont know what the user base of RH was, but they're going to have a hard time surviving this. Their reputation, right or wrong, is forever tarnished with their user base.

#8615 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Maybe, but honestly a bunch of friends buying 10 shares of AMC when they have 440M shares isn't going to move the needle. Compare that to GME, which is around 70M shares.. And, make no mistake, GME did NOT move because of a group of redditors buying 1 or 2 shares each. The other Hedge funds saw blood in the water, and took contrary positions to put the hurt on Melvin Capital. You had billionaires like Chamath buying $500k worth of shares. And GMEs price isn't due to people buying shares...its more due to an over shorted position and now those shorts coming due. AMC contrarily has plenty of shares and a much smaller short %. I don't see a squeeze play like GME.
But again, all speculation on my part. And thankfully there's opportunity either way AMC goes.

Oh, I agree, there is no squeeze play there. And hype can only push a stock price up so much and is short lived. You've got to get in and out on most of these meme stocks.

#8616 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh, I agree, there is no squeeze play there. And hype can only push a stock price up so much and is short lived. You've got to get in and out on most of these meme stocks.

Just to follow up, this is why GME broke Melvin...other hedge funds:

https://www.investors.com/etfs-and-funds/sectors/gme-stock-gamestop-investors-instantly-make-16-billion-gamestop-stock-squeeze/

#8617 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Don't think have to stay paying sizable interest if they don't fulfill the short contracts? And they can fulfill those contracts unless they start buying gme stock which should cause the price to shoot up.
I wonder if politicians will actually do anything about what robinhood did on Thursday. They love to tweet to get attention but then rarely do anything about it

Melvin Capital’s position (they aren’t “out” - they are just now hiding in Citidel’s shadow. And Point72’s) alone is costing them ~10.2M/day at $300/share. Give or take. This is all being controlled at this point by one or two point guards here. Whichever capital firm has the biggest swinging dick with the platforms and SEC pull.

BUT what I meant was the firms holding GME stock as an investment. Fidelity M&R and Blackrock are the two biggest stakeholders. Blackrock’s position in GME has grown from ~$170M to $2.4B in this run up. They would love to have it worth $5B+.

#8618 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Btw....Where's Ice?!

He isn’t going to touch this subject with a 40’ pole. For one, it’s beneath what he does. Quite literally. This is pure speculation and wild gambling on others’ due diligence.

For another, his professional role would make getting in this mud a huge liability and risk, given the wild ass and volatile nature of this play. He discusses his DD and what he likes here. No need to mix this molatov cocktail into it all.

Nobody is here to give financial advice in any way, shape, or form.

#8619 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

BUT what I meant was the firms holding GME stock as an investment. Fidelity M&R and Blackrock are the two biggest stakeholders. Blackrock’s position in GME has grown from ~$170M to $2.4B in this run up. They would love to have it worth $5B+.

That makes sense. No reason for them to sell.

Quoted from robertmee:

Their reputation, right or wrong, is forever tarnished with their user base.

I hope their IPO crashes and burns

#8620 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

This is going to be a total roller coaster on Monday. I am on the sidelines in cash now and ready to pounce when the short holders (which are still quite substantial) make their move to shake the weak off of GME. I expect full manipulation and a crater at some point Monday or Tuesday, and then a dump of positions on both ends, but the heavies will hold.
They keep lighting the fuse but the system cuts it before it can ignite the launch. Can they keep it up long enough to save the funds still shorted? If enough people switch to the platforms staying out of the way, I don’t believe they can suppress it. You are talking about people already battle proven to hold in the face of massive swings and losses. $500 will become $600, will become $750.....almost instantly. It’s fascinating. If you told me it got close to $1000 and then popped I would believe it. If you told me it got into 4 digits substantially, I would believe it. I guess the answer depends on what the Blackrocks and other heavies do on their positions. But I don’t think they have any reason to cut out anywhere near the current price. Why would they?

One thing about this is, if what the ones that are limiting are saying is true, if everyone moves to those other traders, they will eventually most likely incur the same issues and do the same thing.

#8621 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

One thing about this is, if what the ones that are limiting are saying is true, if everyone moves to those other traders, they will eventually most likely incur the same issues and do the same thing.

Well, there are plenty of platforms not limiting anything thus far. I use E*Trade, and they haven’t even thrown up the “Danger: Falling Rocks Ahead” warning sign.

#8622 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Well, there are plenty of platforms not limiting anything thus far. I use E*Trade, and they haven’t even thrown up the “Danger: Falling Rocks Ahead” warning sign.

One of the possible reasons is that the bulk of the people that were in on this from the beginning were on RH. Another variable is simply who their backers and clearing houses are and how much liquidity they keep. It all really just depends on if any of this is actually true or not. RH had (IIRC) ~13 milliion users and 50-60% of them were buying GME. There are certainly scenarios where the ones who haven't yet, could in the future if enough people migrate to them.

ONe thing that might prevent it is people's laziness and speed of transferring. I haven't moved off RH yet even though I opened a Fidelity account.

#8623 3 years ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l8rf4k/times_square_right_now/

Scroll down a bit and thre is a guy keeping a list of all the billboards. Looks like most start tomorrow

#8624 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

He isn’t going to touch this subject with a 40’ pole. For one, it’s beneath what he does. Quite literally. This is pure speculation and wild gambling on others’ due diligence.
For another, his professional role would make getting in this mud a huge liability and risk, given the wild ass and volatile nature of this play. He discusses his DD and what he likes here. No need to mix this molatov cocktail into it all.
Nobody is here to give financial advice in any way, shape, or form.

I know Ice will never get into this mess. I only asked because he is usually here to guide us on other "normal" stocks and things going on in the market and yes I know nobody here is giving financial advise. Thanks!

#8625 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I know Ice will never get into this mess. I asked because he is usually here to guide us on other "normal" stocks and things going on in the market and yes I know nobody here is giving financial advise. Thanks!

Too bad. He could have taken all his gme earnings and given them too deeproot to piss Away

#8626 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I know Ice will never get into this mess. I only asked because he is usually here to guide us on other "normal" stocks and things going on in the market and yes I know nobody here is giving financial advise. Thanks!

He's probably busy dealing with the massive dips this week.

#8627 3 years ago

Can someone translate this for me?

"Gamestop was very, very unique situation though that was only possible because of the generation of synthetic longs. Synthetic longs are not real voting shares, they're generated by buying at-the-money calls and selling an equal number of at-the-money puts. For Gamestop in the last few months, a portion of these synthetic longs become lendable shares as they settle in lending programs (mutual funds and ETF providers), marginable retail accounts and rehypothicatable hedge fund accounts. That's how Gamestop had a share float of 50.65M and around 65M shares were under short contracts. The demand for short positions exceeded the total float, meaning that synthetic longs from large institutions were being leveraged in short contracts (that's why there was a 120% short/float ratio).

Looking at my terminal, due to the lack of stock borrow supply existing shorts were paying a 32% stock borrow fee and new shorts are paying an over 80% fee. With its low market cap and low volume it really didn't take a lot of purchase power to buy a LOT of cheap call options early on and put enough buy pressure on the market so that the shorts started getting margin calls and had to liquidate at market price once the market day closes. The price went to the moon purely because there was a massive liquidity problem created by these virtual shares."

#8628 3 years ago

Flown around San Francisco yesterday and above robinhood headquarters

Es794H3UUAcxKkK.jpeg (resized).jpgEs794H3UUAcxKkK.jpeg (resized).jpg
#8629 3 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Holding Amc...bought months ago at 3 bucks........i am holding.
Was tempted to sell at 19. But they are not going out of business. I am staying strong.

Hell if GMC can get a government bailout, why not AMC.

#8630 3 years ago

That article just points out how existing shareholders profited, not that they bought in during the hype.

#8631 3 years ago

I just tried opening an account on Fidelity. It asked me 3 questions to verify my identity. One was a previous vehicle I sold years ago. The other was about a corporation and a previous address. I’ve never been a part of any corporations and the stupid address they listed, I’ve never heard about it before. They declined my request! Stupid algorithms

#8632 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I expect a sizeable dip, much like we saw Thursday. If it drops to 7 again, im jumping back in for the long play. Might even buy some year options if they are reasonably priced.

Not worried about dilution? They issued a lot of shares. Customer habits, movie studios business models are changing. I don’t see packed theaters for a year or more.

#8633 3 years ago

Well, I’m ready for Monday. Setup an account on TD Ameritrade and funded it with my GNR LE money. Here comes the free pinball machine!

#8634 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Not worried about dilution? They issued a lot of shares. Customer habits, movie studios business models are changing. I don’t see packed theaters for a year or more.

Why I said a long play....i don't expect recovery until mid 2022. Theater houses have been around a long time. I dont see them going anywhere. I had a 14 foot screen home theater at my previous home, and I still enjoyed going to the movies. Something to be said about shared experiences.

As for dilution, absolutely a concern. Theyve devalued their stock 20% all things considered. Thats why its not going to 30

#8635 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That article just points out how existing shareholders profited, not that they bought in during the hype.

Not entirely correct. I know Blackrock was buying shares to fold Melvin. And the Chewy guy bought his this month...they had caught wind of the short squeeze coming after Burry entered the fray.

#8636 3 years ago

So how do the short positions actually cover those greater than 100% of the available stock? It would seem to me that gamestop would need to issue more stock to allow them to cover, and they would be obligated to buy at the named price? I imagine they're not falling all over themselves to issue more stock directly to those that tried to sink them, but it is the best way for them to raise capital from all of this.

What happens to gamestop after all of this. Wont these hedge funds that had heavily shorted them find themselves in complete ownership of that very company when the dust settles? It seems they would want to liquidate that stock...

So the game theory play might be to have actually quietly settled the short last week, and then have the masses believe that they can still get in on the squeeze (guerilla tactics like billboards and internet stuff being the most believable).

#8637 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

So how do the short positions actually cover those greater than 100% of the available stock? It would seem to me that gamestop would need to issue more stock to allow them to cover, and they would be obligated to buy at the named price? I imagine they're not falling all over themselves to issue more stock directly to those that tried to sink them, but it is the best way for them to raise capital from all of this.
What happens to gamestop after all of this. Wont these hedge funds that had heavily shorted them find themselves in complete ownership of that very company when the dust settles? It seems they would want to liquidate that stock...
So the game theory play might be to have actually quietly settled the short last week, and then have the masses believe that they can still get in on the squeeze (guerilla tactics like billboards and internet stuff being the most believable).

There is confusion about the short percentage over 100%. Thats easily possible and easily covered. A short is when Bob borrows a stock from Charlie and sells it to Able. David can now borrow the same stock from Able and sell it to Jerry. 2 short positions but still only 1 stock. When it comes time to pay it back David pays market price to Jerry and gives the stock to Able. Bob has to buy the same stock now from Able to give back to Charlie.

As for the end game, at some point the shorts have to cover. Once the pressure is relieved and noone is forced to buy the stock anymore an avalanche of sells will happen and the stock price will plummet. Alot of people will lose money...last ones in. In anticipation of this event, alot of the same hedge funds are shorting again. They too will get burned if the price can be kept high. Its a vicious cycle. The question becomes, who blinks first

#8638 3 years ago

A thought occurs to me:

I wonder how many of those who had their accounts restricted had it done so because of good faith violations and not due to the brokers being big meanies.

If it has been an issue, the brokers sure have done a poor job of explaining it to people.

#8639 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

A thought occurs to me:
I wonder how many of those who had their accounts restricted had it done so because of good faith violations and not due to the brokers being big meanies.
If it has been an issue, the brokers sure have done a poor job of explaining it to people.

I personally wanted to ad a couple shares of AMC the other day with settled funds and no good faith violations and couldn’t buy. The next day if you already owned AMC you were limited to 1 share, if you already owned AMC you could buy none.

#8640 3 years ago

I really do not see GME blowing up the way people think it is going to. I think the HF's are going to just grind this out and keep paying the interest on the borrowed shares and try to wait out the retail investors. If the price starts mooning, I see the SEC or the government stepping in and squishing retail investors. Possibly a trading stop or something like that. I will probably taking my gains sooner rather than later.

Mark Cuban had a pretty good idea though....but most investment houses are not going to let you do this unless you have a large number of shares.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8641 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I really do not see GME blowing up the way people think it is going to. I think the HF's are going to just grind this out and keep paying the interest on the borrowed shares and try to wait out the retail investors. If the price starts mooning, I see the SEC or the government stepping in and squishing retail investors. Possibly a trading stop or something like that. I will probably taking my gains sooner rather than later.
Mark Cuban had a pretty good idea though....but most investment houses are not going to let you do this unless you have a large number of shares.[quoted image]

I'm in agreement except for one difference. I honestly don't think that WSB and small retail investors really have enough shares to be of any influence. I think there are much bigger players in the dark that are controlling this squeeze. Blackrock, Chewy, et al are really the controlling factors. Those guys sell their positions, I think you'll see GME plummet. I still bought some GME for the cause, but I honestly expect to see zero return.

#8642 3 years ago

I have shares in AMC I bought before this past week... I'm having significant hesitations in selling because if I do sell, and want to buy back at some point in the future, I don't have any clear idea of what artificial and arbitrary restrictions will be placed on my access to free and fair trading to buy... This is in addition to doubt that my selling price would be a true reflection of the market consensus price across buyers. In some ways, I feel like I'm being forced to hold, and it's concerning.

#8643 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I have shares in AMC I bought before this past week... I'm having significant hesitations in selling because if I do sell, and want to buy back at some point in the future, I don't have any clear idea of what artificial and arbitrary restrictions will be placed on my access to free and fair trading to buy... This is in addition to doubt that my selling price would be a true reflection of the market consensus price across buyers. In some ways, I feel like I'm being forced to hold, and it's concerning.

We are certainly in uncharted territory it seems. Last Thursday and Friday was bizzaro world...ive never seen select securities targeted for restrictions like that before. Ive been more of a buy and hold long term, and until recently, mostly mutual, so maybe I've just never paid attention. But it sure seemed different and uncharted.

#8644 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just tried opening an account on Fidelity. It asked me 3 questions to verify my identity. One was a previous vehicle I sold years ago. The other was about a corporation and a previous address. I’ve never been a part of any corporations and the stupid address they listed, I’ve never heard about it before. They declined my request! Stupid algorithms

They asked me that too. It's a trick question apparently because I also did not recognize any. There was an option for none of the above and it worked.

#8645 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

A thought occurs to me:

Yeah, they put an actual notice up in the app when they removed buying.

#8646 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I'm in agreement except for one difference. I honestly don't think that WSB and small retail investors really have enough shares to be of any influence. I think there are much bigger players in the dark that are controlling this squeeze. Blackhawk, Chewy, et al are really the controlling factors. Those guys sell their positions, I think you'll see GME plummet. I still bought some GME for the cause, but I honestly expect to see zero return.

For sure billionaires are involved but retail is big and getting bigger and since almost everyone in the country has a 401k now the more light shined on wall street the more “retail” investors will get involved.

#8647 3 years ago

I signed up 25 friends, not exaggerating with brokerage accounts this week due to this becoming Main Street news and people wanting to learn how to invest rather than be limited to just their 401k and of course their next question was what are these 401k fees? So the tide is turning against the wall street shadows.

#8648 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I'm in agreement except for one difference. I honestly don't think that WSB and small retail investors really have enough shares to be of any influence. I think there are much bigger players in the dark that are controlling this squeeze. Blackhawk, Chewy, et al are really the controlling factors. Those guys sell their positions, I think you'll see GME plummet. I still bought some GME for the cause, but I honestly expect to see zero return.

How can you tell who these players are and how much they own?

#8649 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

How can you tell who these players are and how much they own?

You can find this information for any stock. Public trade records.

AMC https://money.cnn.com/quote/shareholders/shareholders.html?symb=AMC&subView=institutional

#8650 3 years ago

Oh yeah, it's BlackRock not blackhawk. That's what threw me off

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 420.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.