Image 4-6-24 at 11.42?AM (resized).jpeg
IMG_7948 (resized).jpeg
kuiil-have-spoken.gif
200w.gif
gold24 (resized).jpg
counting_coins_02.gif
IMG_1659 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 21,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 421.
#7451 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

When you do say enough is enough?

When I have enough for the new pin!

#7452 3 years ago

After buying and selling AMC for a profit multiple times over the last few years, I most recently purchased it a few months ago at $10. I watched it sit at the bottom of my holdings for months and sold it today a bit above $16. It was one of my smaller holdings and I only made a little over $1000 but I was happy to sell it for a nice little gain. Thanks Reddit!

#7453 3 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

After buying and selling AMC for a profit multiple times over the last few years, I most recently purchased it a few months ago at $10. I watched it sit at the bottom of my holdings for months and sold it today a bit above $16. It was one of my smaller holdings and I only made a little over $1000 but I was happy to sell it for a nice little gain. Thanks Reddit!

funny, I dumped it last year around $5 for a loss
but bought back in on Monday
thanks Reddit

#7454 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

with all the GME AMC talk....
VIR is really slipping under the radar
UP 40% again today

60%

#7455 3 years ago

I'll honestly probably drop GME around 400, but I'm not sure yet.

#7456 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'll honestly probably drop GME around 400, but I'm not sure yet.

Expect a wall around $420.69 ... Remember who is fueling this.

#7457 3 years ago

That huge short interest in SKT is looking pretty exposed right now. Wonder if they will try to cover before the Eye of Sauron locks its gaze.

I have held SKT for years now. And for years it has been a horrible stinker of a decision. Come on reddit, save me!

#7458 3 years ago

I'm up a NIB pin this morning on AMC that I bought yesterday @ 4.60. Holding and will buy double on the lunch dip.

#7460 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Expect a wall around $420.69 ... Remember who is fueling this.

Why @ 420.69 exactly tho?

#7461 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

weed and sex

#7462 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

420 is a number abreviation for weed for the stoners (don't know the history). 69 is a reference to mutual oral sex. $420.69 was the original target price before it jumped to $1000. It's a funny number to Millienals and Z.

#7463 3 years ago

This just popped up in my TD account, anyone know what this is yet?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7464 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

[quoted image]

TD being wieners and losing a lot of platform business.

#7465 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

[quoted image]

and what are the restrictions

#7466 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

420 is a number abreviation for weed for the stoners (don't know the history). 69 is a reference to mutual oral sex. $420.69 was the original target price before it jumped to $1000. It's a funny number to Millienals and Z.

LOL THanks!

#7467 3 years ago

Looks like TD Ameritrade has some restrictions on GME and AMC now

#7468 3 years ago

and what are the restrictions

I can't find any info about what they are.

#7469 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

[quoted image]

Does that mean you can't sell your GME?

#7470 3 years ago

anyone have any other picks besides AMC and GME?

#7471 3 years ago

I would guess they are limiting buying with margin but they shouldn't be limiting selling

#7472 3 years ago

Yes you have to have 25k in your account to day trade as a minimum

#7473 3 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Does that mean you can't sell your GME?

The limit order I put in is still there and doesn't indicate anything. I guess I'll call and find out what it means. I'm using a cash account, not margin, so they better not do anything to my ability to buy or sell.

This isn't the pattern day trade warning (which I have gotten).

Edit: Out of curiosity I dropped my limit order to the current price on some shares and they sold. I have no idea what restrictions they put in place but they don't seem to effect me.

#7474 3 years ago

When will the social media police step up and ban all these Reddit millennials from discussing stocks! SEC? They have have no idea what to do with these guys.

I think it's F ing hilarious. Wall Street elites are getting their asses handed to them. Score one HUGE WIN for the little guys!

#7475 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The limit order I put in is still there and doesn't indicate anything. I guess I'll call and find out what it means. I'm using a cash account, not margin, so they better not do anything to my ability to buy or sell.
This isn't the pattern day trade warning (which I have gotten).

Let us know!

#7476 3 years ago

You guys have balls of STEEL I mean I’m up $1k total on BB,GME, and AMC there is just no way I was gonna throw $10k at the dart board based upon REDDIT but I’m so entertained and happy for those of you that made big money.

#7477 3 years ago

AMC seems to have somewhat stabilized. The shit seems to be blowing up after hours. Will very interested to see what happens this after noon.

#7478 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

When will the social media police step up and ban all these Reddit millennials from discussing stocks! SEC? They have have no idea what to do with these guys.
I think it's F ing hilarious. Wall Street elites are getting their asses handed to them. Score one HUGE WIN for the little guys!

What are your thoughts on AMC and GME? Are they going to keep climbing?

#7479 3 years ago

NOK IS NEXT

#7480 3 years ago

BOOM, NOK Flying now. I'm up 45% in 90 minutes at 1000 shares.
I missed the AMC, GME. But got this at $4.90

#7481 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

SEC? They have have no idea what to do with these guys

Really there's nothing they can do to them. They are playing by the rules. Manipulation is a tough act to define. Maybe the sec gets the bigger traders, maybe.

Last I checked DFV was still in gme and was up 22millions. Legend.

#7482 3 years ago

Halted! Crazy!

#7483 3 years ago

Google AMC and just about every press outlet is talking about it and reddit/WSB. I expect a big push after hours when everyone catches their breath. It went 5x after hours yesterday. Will it do it again?

#7484 3 years ago

Also PLTR is going crazy!

#7485 3 years ago

The big boys are flooding the GME reddit threads with brand new 1-post accounts pushing AMC, PLTR, etc...trying to get people to sell their GME. It is getting borderline hilarious.

#7486 3 years ago

I thought the squeeze would be tougher on larger companies. NOK just went from 25 billion to 50 billion market cap in minutes. AMC was under a billion, so that was no surprise.

#7487 3 years ago

NOK just spiked and halted

#7488 3 years ago

AMC dropping like a brick now ... the nervous are selling

#7489 3 years ago

I just swing trade a little in my Vanguard accounts so all my buying power is concentrated in one place (their trading platform is horrible). I haven't been able to log in for a couple hours now, so I'm just spectating today. I bought a little AFRM on the opening drop, but haven't been able to get back on since.

#7490 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

NOK just spiked and halted

Still climbing!

#7491 3 years ago

Is this a pinball or stock market forum? Top of the headlines and most read thread so far today!

#7492 3 years ago

wonder what's it's like in the offices of these hedge funds with huge shorts on GME & AMC

#7493 3 years ago

ICE!+++!!!!
Thank you for my Free Led Zeppelin Prem!!!!
When there are shows again in TX I will come and Buy you the Biggest Morton's Dinner you've ever had!
Just sold some Mac to pay for it.

#7494 3 years ago

AMC dropping like a brick now ... the nervous are selling

Quickly rebounded back to 15

#7495 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I'm up a NIB pin this morning on AMC that I bought yesterday @ 4.60. Holding and will buy double on the lunch dip.

Sort of the same. bought a 500 shares at 4.77. Honestly, I have no idea what to do now, lol. I'm a buy and hold investor, and this feels like no limit hold 'em

#7496 3 years ago

wonder what's it's like in the offices of these hedge funds with huge shorts on GME & AMC

The sentiment yesterday was that some folks would be jumping off roofs this week. However, they are working from home...so only broken legs.

#7497 3 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

Sort of the same. bought a 500 shares at 4.77. Honestly, I have no idea what to do now, lol. I'm a buy and hold investor, and this feels like no limit hold 'em

This totally feels like being at the craps table, and it's not normal.

Also yes, thanks iceman44 for the MAC recommendations, it's been very good to this new investor.

#7498 3 years ago

Kinda regret those covered calls.....

amc1 (resized).JPGamc1 (resized).JPGamc2 (resized).JPGamc2 (resized).JPG
#7499 3 years ago

Appears NOK is halted again.

#7500 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Appears NOK is halted again.

Darn, NOK down now. I was up to 88% now down to 40%. My Sell at $12 didn't get there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 21,020 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 421.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/150?hl=bork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.