IMG_3037 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2908 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240226-151719 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240226-151210 (resized).png
IMG_1493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0470 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 20,828 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 417.
#6401 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

There's a thread for Bitcoin, take it over there! This one is about telling me what stocks to buy.
[quoted image]

Take a look at what micro strategies converted there balance sheet to, then the effect it had on the stock price!!!! The shareholders have been rewarded big time, I’ll personally be on the look out for the next big company-companies to follow suit and try to be a part of the run up if I don’t already own them.

#6402 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

hackers are paying premiums for people’s robinhood info because it’s one of the easiest platforms to hack and the customer service is horrible without even a number to call if you’ve been hacked.

Interesting. Yeah was just reading about it. I've had a RH account for 3 years and haven't had issues, but to be fair any money is insured and BC is not - anywhere. Back when BTC was $3000 or so I tried to set up a coinbase account and never was successful so I just said to hell with it. It was about that time when the exchanges had outages, etc and all the coin came up missing. I walked away from it at that time.

#6403 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Perfect example, if you bought one ounce of gold there it would be worth $1900 today, 5.428 times it's value. While that's a nice profit, if you invested the same $350 in the Dow 1991 it would be worth $4,340 today, the Dow has gone up 12.4 times in value.

I also remember the dot com bubble, day trading at work, watched my portfolio go from 120k to 18k. Almost quit investing at that point, but got all in after 9/11

#6404 3 years ago

Get a hardware wallet like a ledger and routinely move your coins to it.

Not your wallet, not your coin.

#6405 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If you really believe the market is going to perform better under a fully controlled Biden regime then I have nothing to say other than “past performance is not indicative of future results”
It’s still all about “don’t fight the Fed” but we are going down at least 5-10% on a Dem Senate win this month
And then lower if they repeal corporate tax cuts. A given
That’s why “the market” of 500 stocks is hardly ever the answer.
And if you look at the chart of EEM and VWO you will see a trend that I think will continue under Biden

So you are predicting we go down "5-10% this month on a Dem senate win this month"

That's a tall claim, what are you shorting, and when?

#6406 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I did by accident. I think people need to have a Coinbase type account for whatever use it becomes in the future

On another note, Coinbase is going public
Buy?

#6407 3 years ago

Crazy week....up 3.5% already today....thinks yeah! Then looks at BTC -_-

#6408 3 years ago

Need opinions. I am 62 and have the following in my 401K. Getting nervous about current political outlook. I feel it's pretty conservative but wondering if i should make it more conservative. cannot afford to lose anything.

ISVCT $25,000
OTCKX $9,800
PDMIX $38,000
PBFKX $25,700
TBCIX $12,000
WFSPX $11,000

#6409 3 years ago

Stock market is disconnected from the coming reality. Ice any opinions on TZA here?

Quoted from kpg:

So you are predicting we go down "5-10% this month on a Dem senate win this month"

What’s funny is a 5 to 10% correction in past markets would seem like a large correction, but in this market it about a 1 week retrace of recent gains.

#6410 3 years ago

Did anyone load up on gun stocks after the election like i did?

#6411 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Stock market is disconnected from the coming reality. Ice any opinions on TZA here?

A word of warning. The most money I ever lost in the stock market was with TZA, back in 2011 or so. Things were looking pretty grim for some reason or another, and I the genius with the seeing stones decided the market was going to tank, and went all in on TZA. The day afterwards the Fed announced operation twist, and the free money tap opened up, pumping up the stock market and killing me. It was a valuable lesson, and I wouldn't touch it. However, if you chose to go for TZA, know that TZA has been going down it's entire existance. When I bought it 10 years ago it's price was about 10 times what it is now. It slowly goes down with brief spikes in price, so if you do go TZA I wouldn't hold onto it for more than a few weeks at most. Additionally, the new administration will do everything in their power to keep markets up short term... up to and including free money.

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from jmadonti:

ISVCT $25,000
OTCKX $9,800
PDMIX $38,000
PBFKX $25,700
TBCIX $12,000
WFSPX $11,000

Opinion:
ISVCT $25,000
OTCKX $9,800 - vimsx would have been better

Bond funds - VBTLX would have been better.
PDMIX $38,000 - expense ratio .83%
PBFKX $25,700 - expense ratio .34%

What's the difference between these two in terms of holdings?
TBCIX $12,000. - expense ratio .56%
WFSPX $11,000. - expense ratio .03%

I assumed you don't care what's in your holdings. If that's the case then pay less fees.

You have $121500 in assets. 52% in bonds, 8% in small caps, 18% in large cap and the rest in your trust fund.

Honestly if you're in good health and capable you should work until you're 70 or beyond, at least part time & collect SS later in life 68 or later. If you were less risk adverse you may be able to double your money by the time you hit 70.

Go see a Dave Ramsey approve money/retirement person. You pay a fuck ton of fees on those accounts.

Opinions!

#6413 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Did anyone load up on gun stocks after the election like i did?

I’ve been looking at Ruger for the past 6 months and never pulled the trigger. Probably should have.

#6414 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A word of warning. The most money I ever lost in the stock market was with TZA, back in 2011 or so. Things were looking pretty grim for some reason or another, and I the genius with the seeing stones decided the market was going to tank, and went all in on TZA. The day afterwards the Fed announced operation twist, and the free money tap opened up, pumping up the stock market and killing me. It was a valuable lesson, and I wouldn't touch it. However, if you chose to go for TZA, know that TZA has been going down it's entire existance. When I bought it 10 years ago it's price was about 10 times what it is now. It slowly goes down with brief spikes in price, so if you do go TZA I wouldn't hold onto it for more than a few weeks at most. Additionally, the new administration will do everything in their power to keep markets up short term... up to and including free money.

Thanks for this, I know that these 3x ETF are for very short term trades because of decay, also I worry that TZA has fallen so far that it may do a reverse split soon.

My 401k is in a cash fund right now and I have missed good a portion of this run. I am being very cautious as I have permanently lost my job for medical reasons and I am 52 years old.

#6415 3 years ago

Likewise. I did similar around the same time. I dabbled in 3x levered VIX ETFS, S&P 500 ETFS, and gold miner ETFS. My total losses on these were in the 6 figures (over 2 years after tax salary at the time). I invest very conservatively now and am still digging out from that hole I made with a capital loss carryover following me yearly on my tax returns to remind me of my stupidity.

On a positive note, I'm up almost 30k this week (mostly on 4k shares of WBA that are up about $6/share this week). That will knock a big chunk out of that loss carryover.

#6416 3 years ago

Thanks to whomever recommended ARKK. Decided to get in a month or so ago. Up almost 7% today.

#6417 3 years ago

I've been bagholding a stupid play on FTFT for a year. It is up 157% on news today.

Up over 240% today. Time for stops.

#6418 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

On another note, Coinbase is going public
Buy?

Coinbase sucks
Site goes down daily, especially during big up or down swings.
They are really user friendly and have a huge clientele so big pluses there but have too many major flaws for me to be interested.

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from VectorGamer:

Thanks to whomever recommended ARKK. Decided to get in a month or so ago. Up almost 7% today.

I bought both ARKG and ARKK and they are both shooting up today.

Edit - just checked - I didn't buy them yet - missed out

#6420 3 years ago

PLUG is on fire. Up over 200% in less than 60 days. Those are Tesla numbers. Not bad but sadly I only bought 100 shares. Sell or hold? The company has never made a profit. Maybe this is their time. Only took 24 years to get there. Thoughts?

#6421 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

PLUG is on fire. Up over 200% in less than 60 days. Those are Tesla numbers. Not bad but sadly I only bought 100 shares. Sell or hold? The company has never made a profit. Maybe this is their time. Only took 24 years to get there. Thoughts?

always my dilemma. I always choose wrong. Sell and watch it rocket, or hold and watch it drop back down. Trailing stops never help because it always touches them, sells, then goes right back up.....but...if you are really thinking it sell whatever covers your cost, and trailing stop the rest.

#6422 3 years ago

What’s not on fire the last 6 months? Lol. Great to see the market kicking ass. For now.

#6423 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

What’s not on fire the last 6 months? Lol. Great to see the market kicking ass. For now.

Exactly. I bailed. I plan on buying back in after the correction.

#6424 3 years ago

I sold off and took profits yesterday and today. Guessing we will see a decent drop incoming shortly, rebuy then.

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Coinbase sucks
Site goes down daily, especially during big up or down swings.
They are really user friendly and have a huge clientele so big pluses there but have too many major flaws for me to be interested.

I have not had an issue, but I don't interact with the site that often

Bitcoin is north of 40k ...

#6426 3 years ago

Sataneatscheese’s 2021 market predictions and way forward: (Advice worth what you are paying for it).

I am of the opinion that the stock market is going to go up… and up… and up… for all of 2021. I believe that the value of those stocks will rise, and that inflationary pressures will start to rear its head. In other words, the only way not to lose money is to have it in the market, which will cause a cycle where the market continues to collapse upwards. I have transferred all of my available cash into the market minus the 6 month emergency fund, and have passed on refinancing the house for now (already at 2.625 but 1.875 is tempting).

I have the following investment strategy for 2021:

401k: Continue slow and steady dump into sensible mutual funds. Drop money into aggressive growth and growth funds based off of returns and investments available.

Taxable Brokerage: Since profits are taxed and I don’t want to day trade here: I have split my investments into three equal parts for 2021: ICLN, ARKK, and ARKG.
ICLN:34.03 Clean energy fund ETF. Predicting moves from new administration favorable to this.
ARKK:141.85 ARK disruptive technology ETF.
ARKG:104.79 ARK disruptive genomic research ETF.

Tax advantaged accounts where I can day trade:

PINS:72.30 Bulk is currently in Pinterest (PINS). I not only like the stock because of its ticker, but because it has managed to be the only social media giant not to step on toes with politics this year. Both sides are mad at Twitter and Facebook right now, and Pinterest has been growing steadily this year and is starting to break into markets overseas. Additionally, I see more and more small shops popping up there and more customized Ecommerce from home. Expecting a big jump the day after the earnings report in February and will adjust from there.

DNMR:26.75 Bought in at the NSYE IPO at $27 after Christmas and immediately lost my butt, but it has been clawing back the past few days. Currently at $26.50 in pre market. So long as it continues to climb every day I will hold onto it. Will likely dump in favor of next stock of the month. Clean plastics company.

Huge bubbles that I think may be good for a short run but I’m scared of. Once again, I’m not against these and think they will make money this week… but are a ticking time bomb.

1. TSLA:853 I had family make millions off of TSLA this year after losing millions on TSLA this year. As I am writing this TSLA is currently at $850 making Musk the richest man on the planet. I see it continuing to rise until TSLA misses a target, and then falling sharply.

Stocks I’m eying but don’t own and their current prices:

CRWD:222.50. Crowdstrike Cybersecurity firm. These are the guys that checked the DNC server in the 2016 election scandal. I have my suspicion that this is a government intelligence backed firm that is rock solid safe but that is bridging into the realm of unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. They haven’t done TSLA numbers but are up 400% this year. I will probably shift my DNMR investment here once it stops daily gains.

ICE: Whatever ICEMAN suggests I’ll have to look into!

Other general predictions: I think there are a lot of people that made huge best and gambles on the market as it was crashing in February and March 2020 and are holding onto stock until it hits the 1 year mark, and will be ready to dump it after 1 year to avoid the capital gains tax. I know people who have dumped tons of money into REITS that further retreated and plan on doing just that. So… look at the stocks that fell the most in February/March 2020 that still have not recovered to have another dip in February/March 2021, specifically Feberuary 23rd to March 23rd. This would be a good time to short some things, but I'm going to stick to buying stocks for now.

#6427 3 years ago

Got out of FTFT this morning. Best bad play I've ever made. If only they all went like this. It's a rare win for me because I suck at this

#6428 3 years ago

Speculative play for you. UIPath is the leader in the RPA (Robot Process Automation) space and will be IPOing early this year. This is a big data/AI play. Motley Fool put out a piece this week about buying Blue Prism (UK RPA player) this week ahead of the IPO. It is listed on the pink sheets here in the $25 range because it is not listed on NYSE or NASDAQ. Revenues of about 300M, which is pretty good for a company that size. Do your own diligence.

#6429 3 years ago

I agree that cash is not worth holding, get in the market, buy commodities, gold, silver, crypto anything but cash

I am buying more mta on the down day, probably usl as well. I'm transferring my gov thrift savings to E-Trade, as soon as that cash hits I'll be buying the arks and more.

#6430 3 years ago

Tesla still going nuts man! Keep going !

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

When? I don’t know. But you sure do. Pull those charts out again and let me know Lol

But 10% drop after Trump leaves? Sure, it's just a matter of time, volatility will reign this year but could end the year higher depending on 1) FED POLICY 2) TAX POLICY and 3) FISCAL STIMULUS.....and the market is banking on a HUGE sugar high money dump by the Dems.

Better take into account some of the warnings from BOA today and the like.

Shorting? I’ll leave that to you. I’ll anxiously await the opportunity to buy more of what I love for the long term. Get it?

#6432 3 years ago

Sataneatscheese’s 2021 market predictions and way forward: (Advice worth what you are paying for it).
I am of the opinion that the stock market is going to go up… and up… and up… for all of 2021. I believe that the value of those stocks will rise, and that inflationary pressures will start to rear its head. In other words, the only way not to lose money is to have it in the market, which will cause a cycle where the market continues to collapse upwards. I have transferred all of my available cash into the market minus the 6 month emergency fund, and have passed on refinancing the house for now (already at 2.625 but 1.875 is tempting).
I have the following investment strategy for 2021:
401k: Continue slow and steady dump into sensible mutual funds. Drop money into aggressive growth and growth funds based off of returns and investments available.
Taxable Brokerage: Since profits are taxed and I don’t want to day trade here: I have split my investments into three equal parts for 2021: ICLN, ARKK, and ARKG.
ICLN:34.03 Clean energy fund ETF. Predicting moves from new administration favorable to this.
ARKK:141.85 ARK disruptive technology ETF.
ARKG:104.79 ARK disruptive genomic research ETF.
Tax advantaged accounts where I can day trade:
PINS:72.30 Bulk is currently in Pinterest (PINS). I not only like the stock because of its ticker, but because it has managed to be the only social media giant not to step on toes with politics this year. Both sides are mad at Twitter and Facebook right now, and Pinterest has been growing steadily this year and is starting to break into markets overseas. Additionally, I see more and more small shops popping up there and more customized Ecommerce from home. Expecting a big jump the day after the earnings report in February and will adjust from there.
DNMR:26.75 Bought in at the NSYE IPO at $27 after Christmas and immediately lost my butt, but it has been clawing back the past few days. Currently at $26.50 in pre market. So long as it continues to climb every day I will hold onto it. Will likely dump in favor of next stock of the month. Clean plastics company.
Huge bubbles that I think may be good for a short run but I’m scared of. Once again, I’m not against these and think they will make money this week… but are a ticking time bomb.
1. TSLA:853 I had family make millions off of TSLA this year after losing millions on TSLA this year. As I am writing this TSLA is currently at $850 making Musk the richest man on the planet. I see it continuing to rise until TSLA misses a target, and then falling sharply.
Stocks I’m eying but don’t own and their current prices:
CRWD:222.50. Crowdstrike Cybersecurity firm. These are the guys that checked the DNC server in the 2016 election scandal. I have my suspicion that this is a government intelligence backed firm that is rock solid safe but that is bridging into the realm of unsubstantiated conspiracy theory. They haven’t done TSLA numbers but are up 400% this year. I will probably shift my DNMR investment here once it stops daily gains.
ICE: Whatever ICEMAN suggests I’ll have to look into!
Other general predictions: I think there are a lot of people that made huge best and gambles on the market as it was crashing in February and March 2020 and are holding onto stock until it hits the 1 year mark, and will be ready to dump it after 1 year to avoid the capital gains tax. I know people who have dumped tons of money into REITS that further retreated and plan on doing just that. So… look at the stocks that fell the most in February/March 2020 that still have not recovered to have another dip in February/March 2021, specifically Feberuary 23rd to March 23rd. This would be a good time to short some things, but I'm going to stick to buying stocks for now.

Here is a good recent article on PINS and i agree with the price target of $88, or higher, for 2021.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4397701-pinterest-i-called-dip-in-2019-rally-in-2020-and-now-prediction-for-2021

full disclosure, i still own all 51,255 shares of PINS in my trading account and 452,520 shares for my clients (SEC public disclosure)

664,336 shares of Apple, #1 holding. Anyone call look it up on SEC.GOV fwiw

TTD
V
MELI
SE
AMZN
TDOC
PYPL
SHOP

Round out top Firm holdings

I bought API for myself today.

As for CRWD, the story is just beginning. People don't grasp the TAM of cyber security and CRWD and OKTA are at the peak.

#6433 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here is a good recent article on PINS and i agree with the price target of $88, or higher, for 2021.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/4397701-pinterest-i-called-dip-in-2019-rally-in-2020-and-now-prediction-for-2021
full disclosure, i still own all 51,255 shares of PINS in my trading account and 452,520 shares for my clients (SEC public disclosure)
664,336 shares of Apple, #1 holding. Anyone call look it up on SEC.GOV fwiw
TTD
V
MELI
SE
AMZN
TDOC
PYPL
SHOP
Round out top Firm holdings
I bought API for myself today.
As for CRWD, the story is just beginning. People don't grasp the TAM of cyber security and CRWD and OKTA are at the peak.

ICE,

Can you clarify what you mean by "As for CRWD, the story is just beginning. People don't grasp the TAM of cyber security and CRWD and OKTA are at the peak.".

When you say that, what is TAM, and when you say CRWD and OKTA are at the peak, do you mean like their peak value or at the leading edge of a growing technology. Thanks for everything you do for pinball... by helping pinheadz get more $$$.

#6434 3 years ago

ICE,
Can you clarify what you mean by "As for CRWD, the story is just beginning. People don't grasp the TAM of cyber security and CRWD and OKTA are at the peak.".
When you say that, what is TAM, and when you say CRWD and OKTA are at the peak, do you mean like their peak value or at the leading edge of a growing technology. Thanks for everything you do for pinball... by helping pinheadz get more $$$.

Here is a good recent article explaining CRWD

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4397449-crowdstrike-just-getting-started

TAM is What they call “Total Addressable Market”

The need for cyber security is only going to grow

See what happened to Solar Winds, Austin based company? Have a client that works there. Uh oh

#6435 3 years ago

I agree with Ice on this. I work in the receiving end of this technology. I haven't dove into the details of either company, but the need is indeed going to grow. Especially as the use of digital coin continues to grow. With the recent hack discovery as well it is in the spotlight right now. Industry wise, most if not all are behind the curve on security.

#6436 3 years ago

Here are some things I’m thinking for 2021 and beyond Cheese.

Keep plowing money away dollar cost averaging into 401ks up for the match and then consider Roth alternative IUL for the remainder of what you can afford

People need to take their political blinders off and analyze things objectively

Like the BOA warning, I believe the Dems will overreach again and the market is now counting on trillions of dollars in more stimulus money. Creating a short term bubble

I believe the Dems will only be able to get Immigration through for Daca, they are chanting “Biden, Biden” at the borders. No market impact other than paving way for red wave in 2022

Big market question is “how much stimulus can they really jam through”?

I’m thinking not nearly what the market expects. Margins are too thin

Thus, I’m using January as the sugar high stimulus time to reposition some portfolios and be ready to buy on dips

Adding more global and emerging markets. MELI, SE, Flutter, API, FVRR etc etc

Still think US will outperform because of stimulus

How much business killing regulation will the Dems implement and pick sectors to avoid that

Operation warp speed and the unreal getting to this point sets up for a big re opening 2 nd half of the year

Which stocks or sectors will outperform?

How much will rising interest rates affect growth stocks?

Bottom line, some stimulus gets done, ZERO tax hike this year, possibly a token tax on the wealthy high income earners but no corporate!

Gotta watch Fed policy and inflation due to stimulus and reopening

Equities are STILL the only place to be in 2021 as bonds are setup for a total disaster

Depending on the above factors 4200-4500 on the S&P. We want the portions of that market that outperforms!

Think LONG TERM, even when you are making your ST trades. Why am I purchasing this company or that company?

Timing the market? DOES NOT WORK consistently. Pick times that like April when they arise that make great “timing purchases”

Buy great companies and then buy more when they go on sale. THAT is how you get wealthy over time

Exhibit A. Apple

#6437 3 years ago

In your political analysis you seem to have left out ending the trade war, signing new trade agreements and opening up markets for US goods again. That's definitely in Biden's plans and may help some of the industries most hurt by the trade war:
https://www.globaltrademag.com/most-affected-industries-by-us-china-trade-war/

#6438 3 years ago

n/m. Doesn't matter.

#6439 3 years ago

Tesla is teering. Looks like day trader activities gone wild today.

#6440 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Trust me I've wanted to sell my shares at various spikes and try to trade the peaks. But I'll never be able to get in for my cost average ever again so I've just traded the covered calls and made money that way.
The good thing about buying right now is the IV on the calls are very high and selling calls could work nice right now. But the announcement could come at anytime and rocket this thing big time so you'd be capping your gains. Once I close out these Jan $30s I won't sell anymore calls and just ride it out until the target company is announced.

Cover those calls yet?

PSTH FOMO Today

Ty for the tip by the way.

#6441 3 years ago

Update. Manchin. $2,000 stimulus checks? “Absolutely no way”

Uh oh, hasn’t even begun yet. Actual governing is hard. Lol

Markets would like blue wave or divided govt Fed policy still #1 and everything else distant 2nd

The amount of stimulus will impact US versus global/emerging markets relative performance. Need to monitor closely.

One thing they can and will undo is the Trump trade policies around the world. Good short term. Not necessarily long term

#6442 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Update. Manchin. $2,000 stimulus checks? “Absolutely no way”
Uh oh, hasn’t even begun yet. Actual governing is hard. Lol
Markets would like blue wave or divided govt Fed policy still #1 and everything else distant 2nd
The amount of stimulus will impact US versus global/emerging markets relative performance. Need to monitor closely.
One thing they can and will undo is the Trump trade policies around the world. Good short term. Not necessarily long term

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/manchin-stimulus-checks-senate-biden-9a22ee1d-b2cc-4c2f-8a24-836a66725beb.html

The latest: A spokesperson clarified Manchin's comments after the Post story published Friday, saying the senator is not drawing a red line against $2,000 checks — only that it should be the first priority, as Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has stated.

#6443 3 years ago

What was that all about today? Did I miss some news somewhere? I saw dollar $ign$ and sold mine, figuring it would drop back down like last time it hit $28.00. Oops, wrong choice.

Quoted from Oaken:

Cover those calls yet?
PSTH FOMO Today
Ty for the tip by the way.

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios.com/manchin-stimulus-checks-senate-biden-9a22ee1d-b2cc-4c2f-8a24-836a66725beb.html
The latest: A spokesperson clarified Manchin's comments after the Post story published Friday, saying the senator is not drawing a red line against $2,000 checks — only that it should be the first priority, as Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer has stated.

Insert any number of others into “Manchin” name. And any number of issues coming down the road. Think outside the “bubble”

You do get the point right DC?

I’m for floating out $2k, $5k whatever. I’m 58. You young people will have to pay for it later. lol.

And it will help blow up the market short term

#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Insert any number of others into “Manchin” name. And any number of issues coming down the road
I’m for floating out $2k, $5k whatever. I’m 58. You young people will have to pay for it later. lol.

No doubt - I'm 55, guess we are the last of the white picket fence crew. Unless they have been buying bitcoin

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

No doubt - I'm 55, guess we are the last of the white picket fence crew. Unless they have been buying bitcoin

I'm 52, but a lot of my friends are in their 30s and 40s. Many are pretty nerdy, so they mined bitcoin back in the day and also work for tech companies and bought a lot of Tesla, Microsoft, Amazon, Google etc. stocks back in the day or got them through stock options. They are skipping the white picket fences, for travel and early retirement.

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

PSTH FOMO Today

OK what's FOMO? I did by PSTH today though. I think activity will be on the rise soon.

#6448 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

OK what's FOMO? I did by PSTH today though. I think activity will be on the rise soon.

Fear of missing out. Buy now! Lol

#6449 3 years ago

Ah... Gotcha. Thanks for that explanation Iceman. Got a bunch of PSTH a few weeks ago and picked up more today. Seems like it will be quite active in the first quarter somewhere.

#6450 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Insert any number of others into “Manchin” name. And any number of issues coming down the road. Think outside the “bubble”
And it will help blow up the market short term

I am not that much younger than you and don’t get any relief money. To me where the big money needs to go the most is accelerating the vaccine distribution and production. The debts racked up over the last four years will have to be paid as we become elderly.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
There are 20,828 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 417.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stock-market-traders/page/129?hl=vectorgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.