3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,057 posts
  • 307 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 minutes ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 312 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4fcdu0 (resized).jpg
    0E25A5D2-741F-4B9D-B64F-2CB8A2DD8891 (resized).jpeg
    tsla2 (resized).JPG
    tsla1 (resized).JPG
    4dqtmt (resized).jpg
    596DB4C9-1B26-4F29-8702-566786EA197E (resized).jpeg
    Liam-Neeson (resized).jpg
    200px-Pets.com_sockpuppet (resized).jpg
    6AD0AD21-1EF3-4676-8A4D-F89119D35852 (resized).png
    keupvzpoaxd51 (resized).png
    rates2 (resized).png
    SharedScreenshot (resized).jpg
    Rates (resized).png
    pasted_image“The stock market is a wonderfully efficient mechanism for transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient.”  Warren Buffett (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    presidents and markets (resized).png

There are 5057 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 102.
    #4951 8 days ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’m upgrading my Iwatch next week with the new one. I see tremendous growth in that product.

You really do or you are kidding?

Only people on I ever met on the planet that own one is you and my brother.

#4952 8 days ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Not sure where you live but I can’t remember the last time I went out and didn’t see multiple people wearing them without specifically looking for them. Also, they’re a great product.

#4953 8 days ago

Best selling smartwatch by far.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/524830/global-smartwatch-vendors-market-share/

On another note, watching these 10% swings is exhausting. I should really just not look at my account so frequently.

#4954 8 days ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Best selling smartwatch by far.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/524830/global-smartwatch-vendors-market-share/
    On another note, watching these 10% swings is exhausting. I should really just not look at my account so frequently.

Huh... guess Im an old fart. Where i live I have not seen a single apple watch (not looking for them either so that may be why) but I will admit its an older area.

I cant imagine carrying around a phone all day and wearing a watch that basically connects to my phone and does the same stuff??

thats so meta.. ugh the kids today.

More power to em.. lets get appl up to 200.

#4955 8 days ago

Huh... guess Im an old fart. Where i live I have not seen a single apple watch (not looking for them either so that may be why) but I will admit its an older area.
    I cant imagine carrying around a phone all day and wearing a watch that basically connects to my phone and does the same stuff??
    thats so meta.. ugh the kids today.
    More power to em.. lets get appl up to 200.

For me it’s more about not looking at my damn phone as much. Watch = less screen rabbit holes. I also like that it’ll call 911 if I take a bad fall off a ladder, etc. and don’t respond. This is an especially good feature for older active folks.

#4956 7 days ago

Market blows! Apple is lowest I've seen it at $110. Anyone dumping or holding?

#4957 7 days ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

Apple is lowest I've seen it at $110. Anyone dumping or holding?

Cripes, BUY, BUY, BUY!

#4958 7 days ago

I suppose you're right Atar_Daze

#4959 7 days ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

I suppose you're right Atar_Daze

My late grandfather made a small fortune investing in the DOW, I think he retired from the phone company in his thirties.
    He had a saying; buy low, sell high and if it goes lower, just buy more.
    I still recall the story of him buying his Porsche. He wanted a German auto and the Mercedes dealer would not let him near their cars, he was wearing his farm coveralls after all. So recalling how he had enjoyed driving my father's Porsche during his time overseas, gradpa went down to the local Porsche dealer and wrote them a check. That 1967 911 is still in the family somewhere.

#4960 7 days ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

$110 is the old $440 before the split. It still could go down a lot more.

#4961 7 days ago

I've always wondered what the "worth" of a stock is that doesn't pay dividends now or never really plans on paying them.

You're basically just speculating that someone down the line is going to pay more for your pin than when you bought it. You're not really using the coin mechs on the machine...

https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/51976/if-a-stock-doesnt-pay-dividends-then-why-is-the-stock-worth-anything

#4962 7 days ago
    Quoted from BobSacamano:

I've always wondered what the "worth" of a stock is that doesn't pay dividends now or never really plans on paying them.
    You're basically just speculating that someone down the line is going to pay more for your pin than when you bought it. You're not really using the coin mechs on the machine...
    https://money.stackexchange.com/questions/51976/if-a-stock-doesnt-pay-dividends-then-why-is-the-stock-worth-anything

It's only true value is what someone else wants to pay for it when you go to sell it

#4963 7 days ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

I picked up a little bit more Apple and Microsoft today.

#4964 7 days ago

I unloaded all the VOO I had and am hanging on to WPM, GDXJ and NEM for when the crap hits the fan.

#4965 7 days ago

Bought some more APPL and PINS today since it's sale time!

#4966 7 days ago
    Quoted from Barakawins1:

What I personally do is buy the stocks I like on down days a little at a time, when a pullback or crash happens I go clearance shopping and really load the boat!!! It’s nice to see the stocks you hold up in value, but it’s fantastic to see those same stocks you like at discount prices!

#4967 7 days ago
    Quoted from BobSacamano:

Do you own any stocks?

#4968 7 days ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Its funny how short a memory people have... $440 is a bargain?

Its held its higher price and run up for a few months and now thats the bargain?

It was 370 not that long ago (March).

#4969 6 days ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Do you own any stocks?

Outside of mutual funds and managed retirement accounts...

Only ones that send me quarterly dividend checks in the mail!

It's like having 4 extra birthdays a year!

#4970 4 days ago
    Quoted from BobSacamano:

Outside of mutual funds and managed retirement accounts...
    Only ones that send me quarterly dividend checks in the mail!
    It's like having 4 extra birthdays a year!

It’s totally ok to own dividend paying stocks for sure. Everyone has a risk tolerance based on current past experiences, age and current and future needs of income from their portfolio. Growth has more reward down the road with folks investing in an “idea and people” and making it grow. The management uses new capital to expand putting resources to design and make new technologies or new products, hiring new employees and/or buying other companies to expand. This could work or fail. Dividends come from established businesses who have made steady profits and the payouts could be used to grow or get paid out to the shareholders. They could increase dividends or lower if business slows. Usually the higher the dividend the lower the growth. There are some higher growth companies like Apple and Nvidia which pay a small dividend or bigger Based on your cost basis if you bought them years ago. Both Growth or dividend stocks can do well or fail. The choice is up to you where to invest. A lot of folks do a mix.

I am in my 40’s and mostly a long term growth investor, but sold some off recently because they got to hot. I balance my growth with cash to protect against downturns, buy dips, make new investments and to use to live off of in emergency. I usually keep 10% cash set aside but raised to 15/20% this year with this Covid shit and I went from 17% two weeks ago and have 32% today. Will look to buy dips that I feel will happen, but may not. I used to have a diversified portfolio but I would now rather try to own the top market movers for the whole market and have cash on the side. I like my aggressive and safer mix so far. Everyone’s different.

And with growth pretty much all business, even dividend companies, started out being a growth company and were not making money day one. Even a kid’s lemonade stand needed investment money to buy lemons and a bag of sugar. If the Kids product is good and priced right it will sell. If it’s cheap country time lemonade Powder crap it likely won’t sell. Yuck.

And as we learned this year nothing is safe from downturns, Growth, income, value stocks, Metals, Reits and bonds. Cash works but even that needed some help this year. This year redefined what safe meant for me. Not much.

I am not buying yet though. Folks who have been sitting on the side may have an opportunity to get in Lower over the next couple of months. Keep an eye out and get your shopping lists to be ready. It won’t stay low for too long. Never does.

#4971 4 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

(Tuesday 8 September) Whelp... my dumbass just jumped in on Tesla at 342.66. Don't think I'll stay in long but this looks like an opportunity to me. With all that said this is the guy who bought MAC at 10.50 and sold at 7.50 so take it for what it's worth. Bailed on most of my other REITs too.

Looks like I actually called one right for once! Closed at 419.62 today! I figure the stock is going to rise this week in anticipation of battery day next Tuesday. I am in for the short term and am going to sell this week no matter what. I will sell at $514 (a 50% gain), or whenever it feels right on Friday... whichever comes first.

Also bailed on NAK (small holdings). Looking hard at OXY. Might jump in if it drops below $10.

#4972 4 days ago

WKHS up another 10%. up to $26.06. Not sure when this is going to crash back to earth, but I'm enjoying the ride so far. I bought at $5.92, but didnt buy enough!!

#4973 4 days ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

WKHS up another 10%. up to $26.06. Not sure when this is going to crash back to earth, but I'm enjoying the ride so far. I bought at $5.92, but didnt buy enough!!

Nice!!! I bought in at $15/ share and am pretty pleased thus far!

#4974 3 days ago

I’m looking to build out a portfolio with some strong companies that pay good quarterly dividends that aren’t in danger of being cut. I have some decent ones including Apple, Qualcomm, IBM, and Corning glass. Any recommendations that don’t focus on tech? I’m trying to diversify.

#4975 3 days ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

What reason(s) would it crash? Just curious.

#4976 3 days ago
    Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Looks like I actually called one right for once! Closed at 419.62 today! I figure the stock is going to rise this week in anticipation of battery day next Tuesday. I am in for the short term and am going to sell this week no matter what. I will sell at $514 (a 50% gain), or whenever it feels right on Friday... whichever comes first.
    Also bailed on NAK (small holdings). Looking hard at OXY. Might jump in if it drops below $10.

Does the tax on gains somewhat negate the profit on a quick sale ?

I am new to trading and trying to get my head around the tax pitfalls.
    Here we have to hold for 12 months to reduce tax on capital gains.

How do you guys get hit there ?

#4977 3 days ago

I have one. The Apple Watch and really the entire wearable segment is for fitness buffs. If you are trying to be more active, or exercise regularly already, the heart rate monitor and access to app data like running or cycling data right on the watch is the main draw. If you aren’t a fitness person or aren’t trying to lose weight then yeah it’s just another screen.

#4978 3 days ago
    Quoted from RA77:

It depends on what kind of account you have it in. This particular set of money is in a tax advantaged account called an IRA. The idea is that this is special money I have set aside for retirement. I can put pre tax money into my IRA, and any stock there grows without paying taxes until it is time for me to withdraw it. I could buy and sell 50 times per day, it makes no issue. However, when it is time for me to sell I pay taxes on the gains my stocks have made and I can't withdraw it until 59.5 without paying an extra heavy penalty. There is a similar IRA that works in a similar fashion called a ROTH IRA where I put in after tax dollars and the funds grow tax free until time to withdraw and I pay no tax at that time. I am limited to $5500 in contributions per anum to a ROTH IRA without fancy accounting tricks.

If I don't have it in a retirement account I would pay capital gains tax on the profits when selling, but could also write off the losses. Most people do not do this.

As it is, I am investing retirement dollars and will not be paying any taxes on any of the gains for 30+ years.

#4979 3 days ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

I'd never heard of WKHS until last week (I still don't know what it is), but my buddy said he's up over $50k in it since he bought it in the spring.

#4980 3 days ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

What reason(s) would it crash? Just curious.

WKSH has gone from like a buck to over 20 on just pure speculation and BS?

The company just bleeds money and its numbers are pretty bad.... pathetic actually.

They are in the running to get some USPS contract but thats not likely to happen.

Its just people speculating like Tesla because its one of the few e-car choices and running it up but the company has serious management issues also.

"Workhorse has some early mover advantages when it comes to electric delivery trucks, but this market is about to get pretty crowded. Workhorse generated a loss of $133 million in its latest quarter on revenue of just $92,000. That's not a typo. The future could be bright for Workhorse Group in what is clearly a niche with heady upside, but the expectations are already too high for a small company with a nearly $1.7 billion market cap."

#4981 3 days ago
    Quoted from athenspin:

I’m looking to build out a portfolio with some strong companies that pay good quarterly dividends that aren’t in danger of being cut. I have some decent ones including Apple, Qualcomm, IBM, and Corning glass. Any recommendations that don’t focus on tech? I’m trying to diversify.

need to do you own research, but some of my recent buys
    CSCO AFG STX

#4982 3 days ago
    Quoted from RA77:

Paying tax means you are making money. Being a holder in general I often exit a position, then re-enter immediately to add loss or gain to my taxes for the year. Simple way to make a year end adjustment. If you have room for more income and can stay in the desired tax bracket, just take it that way. Another tactic I have used is to take the income, then make a deposit into retirement to offset the gain.

Example $4000 gain on Apple, exit, re-enter, then deposit $4000 in IRA. No extra taxes, and the gains/losses reset. I am no expert, talk to your CPA

#4983 3 days ago

I personally don't worry about taxes on stock profits. For example, if I make $10000 in profit then I pay the taxes with a portion of that profit so I am not missing any money I had before. I feel it is more important to sell at the right time than to worry about how it affects your taxes. I will occasionally sell something at a loss if I am sick of holding a dog and see that it can help offset some of the profits on another stock sale.

It is kind of like people that won't work overtime because they don't want to be in a higher tax bracket. In that case only the money that is above the next tax bracket start point is taxed at that rate, not all of your income. So if you make $10000 of overtime in a higher tax bracket you get an extra few percentage points tax on that $10000 so maybe you pay and extra $300 in taxes but get probably at least $6500 in extra income take home money after taxes.

#4985 3 days ago

Just bought into Oxy at $10.83 I was hoping to grab it under $10 but missed it. Don't see much downside at this price but won't keep it forever. Still going to sell TSLA this week.

#4986 3 days ago

I guess me buying more Tesla at 330.00/share wasn't a bad idea after all, hitting 440 right now.

#4987 3 days ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I guess me buying more Tesla at 330.00/share wasn't a bad idea after all, hitting 440 right now.

Congrats! Loaded up (relatively) at $342 a week ago.

What's your "I'm bailing" price on TSLA right now. I'm planning on dumping at $514 or on Friday, whichever comes first. I think there will be a run up to battery day next week, and then a sharp sell off. Thoughts?

#4988 3 days ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

It could also go up a lot more DC. Lol

$110 is my buy target for new money and we hit it the other day. Didn't get to deploy any because it bounced too fast.

I'll buy it all the way down if it does drop.

FYI, Motley Fool IPO service recommended buying SNOW tomorrow up to $140 per share, using limit orders, and stage it in over time.

For the gamblers out there!

Just putting it out there. I don't see it being worth right now more than $36 per share on a DCF model, discounted cash flow, but you have to pay up for growth.

Always gotta remember the 6 month lock up period and eventual sell off. Don't want to be the bagholder.

As for taxes, you should ALWAYS consider the tax effect of selling your position, long term versus short term and especially if you are in the top tax bracket.

Taxes Matter.

#4989 3 days ago

KeyBanc upgrades yesterday

That includes new Overweight ratings for the new ad titans, Facebook (FB, +0.3% postmarket) and Google (GOOG +0.4%, GOOGL +0.4%). Snap (SNAP, up +0.2% after hours) and The Trade Desk (TTD, +1.8%) also come in for Overweight ratings, as do Pinterest (PINS, +0.9% postmarket), IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC, +1%) and Match Group (MTCH, +0.7%).

#4990 3 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

KeyBanc upgrades yesterday
    That includes new Overweight ratings for the new ad titans, Facebook (FB, +0.3% postmarket) and Google (GOOG +0.4%, GOOGL +0.4%). Snap (SNAP, up +0.2% after hours) and The Trade Desk (TTD, +1.8%) also come in for Overweight ratings, as do Pinterest (PINS, +0.9% postmarket), IAC/InterActiveCorp (IAC, +1%) and Match Group (MTCH, +0.7%).

Do you still see plenty of upside for someone opening a position in PINS?

#4991 3 days ago
    Quoted from athenspin:

Do you still see plenty of upside for someone opening a position in PINS?

Yes. $34 seems to be the support level right now

I tend to take a 3-5 yr outlook on companies I like and buy more on dips.

It’s well positioned for the “new normal”

You have to factor in the election risk. You can’t discuss stocks without factoring that into it

That’s why I like companies that should win either way

If it’s Biden along with Dem controlled House and Senate I’m factoring in a 30% market decline

That’s when I’d be looking to buy more of what I like with the cash raised

#4992 3 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Yes. $34 seems to be the support level right now
    I tend to take a 3-5 yr outlook on companies I like and buy more on dips.
    It’s well positioned for the “new normal”
    You have to factor in the election risk
    That’s why I like companies that should win either way
    If it’s Biden along with Dem controlled House and Senate I’m factoring in a 30% market decline

Good insight, thanks!

#4993 2 days ago

WKSH has gone from like a buck to over 20 on just pure speculation and BS?
    The company just bleeds money and its numbers are pretty bad.... pathetic actually.
    They are in the running to get some USPS contract but thats not likely to happen.
    Its just people speculating like Tesla because its one of the few e-car choices and running it up but the company has serious management issues also.
    "Workhorse has some early mover advantages when it comes to electric delivery trucks, but this market is about to get pretty crowded. Workhorse generated a loss of $133 million in its latest quarter on revenue of just $92,000. That's not a typo. The future could be bright for Workhorse Group in what is clearly a niche with heady upside, but the expectations are already too high for a small company with a nearly $1.7 billion market cap."

Thanks, you wrote my response for me lol. I just caught wind of it and got lucky. Yes, they are riding the "rising ocean raises all ships" "wave and yes, they are speculating on the USPS contract. One thing you did not mention is they do have a 10% stake in Lordstown, which could be worth some $$$ and is good, but a bad is the Horsefly delivery drones being tested are not fairing well. I am ready to pull out at any moment.

#4994 2 days ago

SNOW raised initial pricing to $120 now from $75-85

Watch this blow up early at the open. Gonna be a wild ride manana

$33 billion market cap versus $12 billion on last round of funding

How does that make any sense!

How about the employees at SNOW. Xmas come early. Wow

#4995 2 days ago

PUTs on SNOW maturing 6 months out, maybe? Dammit Vanguard, hurry up and approve my option trading.

#4996 2 days ago

I am not touching SNOW at these valuations.

Pretty familiar with the company as I sold their competitors/old guard in the past. It is a very good technology but analytics data warehouses are notoriously hard and expensive to stand up and maintain. These types of systems require a lot of care and feeding. Their big value prop is that they are cloud only, alleviating the need for very expensive purpose-built appliances that were anywhere from 250k to 3-5m plus annual 20% maintenance. In recent years, you have been able to run these systems on commodity hardware or in the cloud, but still, it in incredibly expensive. Over the last few years the software market has switched from a purchase and annual maintenance contract to a subscription model.

Quick side note: people think running things in the cloud is cheaper than running workloads on premise. This is not necessarily the case. When you are dealing with petabyte scale data sets like you would run in Snowflake, it becomes very expensive. This is due to the data transfer in/out costs across availability zones. In a lot of cases, it is cheaper to rent the Amazon snowballs (rugged hard drives) or thr snowmobile (data center built on an eighteen wheeler) to load the data and send it to the data center versus trying to load it over the internet. There are a lot of benefits of running things in the cloud but we can get into that at another time.

Back to SNOW, there is only going to be a 10% public float of the company. We had a similar small float at a prior company. After the initial flurry and lockup period, this tends to keep tech stocks range bound. The big factor is going to be how quickly Berkshire and Salesforce can start selling their positions to break it out of the range.

#4997 2 days ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I am not touching SNOW at these valuations.
    Pretty familiar with the company as I sold their competitors/old guard in the past. It is a very good technology but analytics data warehouses are notoriously hard and expensive to stand up and maintain. These types of systems require a lot of care and feeding. Their big value prop is that they are cloud only, alleviating the need for very expensive purpose-built appliances that were anywhere from 250k to 3-5m plus annual 20% maintenance. In recent years, you have been able to run these systems on commodity hardware or in the cloud, but still, it in incredibly expensive. Over the last few years the software market has switched from a purchase and annual maintenance contract to a subscription model.
    Quick side note: people think running things in the cloud is cheaper than running workloads on premise. This is not necessarily the case. When you are dealing with petabyte scale data sets like you would run in Snowflake, it becomes very expensive. This is due to the data transfer in/out costs across availability zones. In a lot of cases, it is cheaper to rent the Amazon snowballs (rugged hard drives) or thr snowmobile (data center built on an eighteen wheeler) to load the data and send it to the data center versus trying to load it over the internet. There are a lot of benefits of running things in the cloud but we can get into that at another time.
    Back to SNOW, there is only going to be a 10% public float of the company. We had a similar small float at a prior company. After the initial flurry and lockup period, this tends to keep tech stocks range bound. The big factor is going to be how quickly Berkshire and Salesforce can start selling their positions to break it out of the range.

Wouldn't you say the competition is very stiff as well? Cloudera, Google BigQuery, Databricks, Amazon Redbricks, etc.

It's hard to see BRK.B and CRM in this investment for a quick buck. It's chump change to them at this point?

That low float is gonna lead to some major volatility in the coming weeks.

I'm gonna predict it won't start trading until a few hours in to settle on a proper bid/ask price and then it shoots right up to $200. Crazy right? It will be fun to watch.

Insanity will be on display tomorrow, thanks for the insights.

#4998 2 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Wouldn't you say the competition is very stiff as well? Cloudera, Google BigQuery, Databricks, Amazon Redbricks, etc.
    It's hard to see BRK.B and CRM in this investment for a quick buck. It's chump change to them at this point?
    That low float is gonna lead to some major volatility in the coming weeks.
    I'm gonna predict it won't start trading until a few hours in to settle on a proper bid/ask price and then it shoots right up to $200. Crazy right? It will be fun to watch.
    Insanity will be on display tomorrow, thanks for the insights.

You are correct. This is an incredibly crowded market, and because of that I decided it was time for a change. I am in an adjacent, complimentary technology now but get 2-3 calls a week to go back into the database and analytics space. The big dog in this space is still Teradata. They are making the switch to a software delivered capability, but their appliances are everywhere. Oracle, IBM, SAP, Greenplum, Vertica, and the like are incredibly well established. You have your Hadoop variants, your BigQuery and Redshifts, your PostGres databases, noSQL databases, etc. And then you have every Silicon Valley company in thr world putting their spin on things. Then you have your analytics and BI companies that run on top of these databases but now are including some data storage as well. This is where your Databricks, SAS, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableaus, et al come in. As you can see, an incredibly crowded space.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it spike big tomorrow. Buzzy company with a lot of growth and a low float will do that. You are naked gambling on a good technology in a crowded space with a company still losing money. This is typical with tech, and I would be a buyer in the 50-80 range, but not at this valuation.

Here is a somewhat recent Gartner Critical Capabilities ranking for this space. It shows just how crowded the market is, and is by no means showing every data warehouse out there.
    0E25A5D2-741F-4B9D-B64F-2CB8A2DD8891 (resized).jpeg

#4999 2 days ago

SNOW is the new Tesla? Still pricing this thing, now $235-240? Lol.

So i bought some more SPG this morning.

And more MELI and FSLY for long term, on sale.

#5000 2 days ago

Looks like the 1 day a year value is outperforming growth. Even Walgreens at decade lows is up 4% for no reason today.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Various Other Swag
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 67.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    € 9.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    Lighting - Led
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 289.00
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Back Alley Creations
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 5057 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 102.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside