You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16228523668_65f1c2e325[1].jpg
16206042818_b911e4d74e[1].jpg
14417163065_1566a9ea85[1].jpg
stngwingledPP.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider someoneelse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Any chance for a "WingLED-Kit-Revision1" with white (either warm or cold) LEDs?

I could magine that this could be a high runner and a STTNG essential mod with white LEDs, red is kind of very niche. Maybe make a poll what people want?
Everyone i showed this to was all over it, but they all wanted something closer to the original color-wise...maybe this aversion for colored LEDs in GI is just a European thing, though...

1 week later
#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I put together a survey to capture LED color options and quantities of people interested in the next revision of this board.
http://goo.gl/GdiIKG
Right now; I'm thinking the magic number is 25 interested people to do another batch.
Please take a moment to look at color choices and put your vote in. At least the two Most popular colors will likely make it into assembly; but I won't be doing every color under the rainbow.
If you want to have an opportunity to have an early order - please be sure to include your email address. I'll send the email when they are back in stock - at least 24hrs before I post here.

Great!

But is this survey working for anyone? I think I am in edit mode when i click the link - can't make any choices, it just opens the "edit" dialogue when I try to click something. I'm using Safari if that matters in any way.

#45 9 years ago

Works fine now.

1 week later
#53 9 years ago

Great news & congrats for making it to the Staff Picks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider someoneelse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stng-wingled-kit?tu=someoneelse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.