• Latest reply 8 years ago by mcfly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 8 years ago

I may have missed the news...will the premium ST's come with the new voice pack call outs?

#2 8 years ago

All versions of ST will get the Karl Urban update.

#3 8 years ago

I think his question was more along the lines of is the update coming pre installed on premiums. I think a few people got their premiums so it seems that the answer is no.

#4 8 years ago

Sorry, I guess I was trying to ask if the premiums or the LE's were shipping with the updates installed? Any news?

#5 8 years ago

Z...you're fast!

#6 8 years ago

Oh , nope, not yet...just got my LE today - it's got 1.3

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh , nope, not yet...just got my LE today - it's got 1.3

Pics or it no happen

#8 8 years ago

Le's and premiums have an updated 1.30 and it has more stuff in it then the 1.30 for the pro.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Pics or it no happen

Proof

image.jpg
#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

All versions of ST will get the Karl Urban update.

i'd be very disappointed if it doesn't.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Proof

image.jpg 178 KB

Awesome! Congrats mine should be here next week
Just got all my Cliffy protectors today also ordered some new pinballs and a bird of prey to install.

#12 8 years ago

Now to get him to do some call outs for JD.

1 week later
#13 8 years ago

Has there been any new news on the Urban voice update?

#14 8 years ago

I'm not surprised if it might still take a wee while to get this. There were other commitments he might have before the deal even got struck. I heard the promotional video was done in Vancouver, where usually these genre of tv series get shot. He's probably finishing the first season for Almost Human and might then dedicate a couple of days before starting in a new movie. But really my opionion and a wiiild guess.

#15 8 years ago

Such a tease playing the theme from the new Star Trek in the Urban video is it possible to make the theme song play with pinball browser? Even if it only played at the end of game it would be sweet!
http://www.sternpinball.com/Media/Videos/Games/karl-urban-custom-speech-coming-soon.aspx

1 week later
#16 8 years ago

Any update? With a bit of luck my STLE is here next week!

#17 8 years ago

Such a tease playing the theme from the new Star Trek in the Urban video is it possible to make the theme song play with pinball browser? Even if it only played at the end of game it would be sweet!
http://www.sternpinball.com/Media/Videos/Games/karl-urban-custom-speech-coming-soon.aspx

Yes I have swapped the sound in using pinball browser so it plays when you first start a game and choose a mode. Makes a huge difference. Quite easy to do - get the mp3 of the official Star Trek into darkness cd and then follow steps in tutorial.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Proof

image.jpg 178 KB

NICE PhotoShop job. Just kidding, enjoy.

#19 8 years ago

Awesome! Congrats mine should be here next week
Just got all my Cliffy protectors today also ordered some new pinballs and a bird of prey to install.

Have fun with that left VUK Cliffy. It's a biiiiitch. Be careful when replacing the stack of plastics that hold the asteroid. The post that screws the asteroid hex into the playfield is really fragile.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Yes I have swapped the sound in using pinball browser so it plays when you first start a game and choose a mode. Makes a huge difference. Quite easy to do - get the mp3 of the official Star Trek into darkness cd and then follow steps in tutorial.

Silly that is awesome! Any other pointers? Also can you make it so it plays on game start up and when the game is over?

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from zsciaeount:

Have fun with that left VUK Cliffy. It's a biiiiitch. Be careful when replacing the stack of plastics that hold the asteroid. The post that screws the asteroid hex into the playfield is really fragile.

Your not telling me what I want to hear ! I may wait to install this protector after hearing about the guy that snapped a screw off on his playfield.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Wow i need to try that. But i guess its better to wait until the next update, else i have to do it again i take it?
Can you set so it plays every time you are about to start a mode? Not only when you starting the game? Think that would make huge difference.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Could you record a video of you playing so we can hear what it's like? Thanks in advance.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Could you record a video of you playing so we can hear what it's like? Thanks in advance.

+1 ^

#25 8 years ago

sillyoldelf : You mind share it with the rest of us? Also a video would be great!

#26 8 years ago

yeah video and any glitches that happens if you do this . I would be too scared of corrupting the file or something and wrecking the machine

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!