(Topic ID: 100566)

STLE vs STTNG? Rate the GRC Opening Day Lineup!

By TwoChaniz

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dantebean
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-652.jpg
giphy (2).gif
giphy (1).gif
pulp.jpg
GRC Star Trek Pair 1.jpg
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

I knew this was a ploy thread to get people to talk about GRC.... I was just glad we weren't doing it. Until someone couldn't resist... :-/

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I knew this was a ploy thread to get people to talk about GRC.... I was just glad we weren't doing it. Until someone couldn't resist... :-/

Yeah, Im done. Just had to smokebomb the room.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

well that got weird.

Some people are bitter. Some people are jealous. Some people are plain dumb. It's a weird world! Anyhow, how many Star Trek related pins do you have pez? Outside chance that GRC will have the full lineup in the near future - we do have them all, just not all ready for show yet...

#55 9 years ago

Make It so!

giphy (1).gifgiphy (1).gif

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Picard "No, we must negotiate!"

This is NOT true. Picard was/is and always will be a BADASS!
giphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gif

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Thats so kind. You do know that good hugs come from the front right? I will pass on the party invite due to the fact I don't want a ball gag in my mouth or be tied down to a pummel horse.

pulp.jpg 13 KB

#58 9 years ago

Anyone get the feeling the GNC guys have a new IP?

For anyone not knowing look up the blondtall thread and vid where they went off on an insanely shocking rant.

Ops/Robin, clearly this is a GRC guy, look at the posts and short time as a member. Close their crap and delete this nick.

Don't give these bums the delight of any pinside exposure.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Ops/Robin, clearly this is a GRC guy, look at the posts and short time as a member. Close their crap and delete this nick.

Clearly it's your belief that all GRC supporters & employees & volunteers & fans should be banned. Is this policy?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from TwoChaniz:

Clearly it's your belief that all GRC supporters & employees & volunteers & fans should be banned. Is this policy?

No all GRC supporters, volunteers, and fans are welcome, bringing up their buisness is another story. They decided to go the route of getting banned for some pretty lowlife behavior. Along with the owners getting banned so did mentioning/advertising the business. Your post history shows all but 1 of your posts mentions GRC. "Volunteer" marketing director of GRC? Looks like you're just here to push GRC back into pinside. Even on one of their Youtube comments you brag that you were on here doing this. Just my thoughts and waiting for your witty comeback.

#61 9 years ago

Hi,

i Love STTNG and ST, both are amazing and i think they never leave my gameroom.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Even on one of their Youtube comments you brag that you were on here doing this.

You who? Don't see it but I bet the team appreciates you watching every one of their videos, start to finish, + reading & documenting comments on all of them too. (Even imaginary references such as yours here are okay...) Every video you watch, GRC collects advertising royalties. Thus the hug! Please, please, please keep watching & keep commenting! Check in several times every day!

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from TwoChaniz:

You who? Don't see it but I bet the team appreciates you watching every one of their videos, start to finish, + reading & documenting comments on all of them too. (Even imaginary references such as yours here are okay...) Every video you watch, GRC collects advertising royalties. Thus the hug! Please, please, please keep watching & keep commenting! Check in several times every day!

So I get a hug for $0.004 in ad revenue? Wonder what I could get for a dollar. I promise you I can only watch about 20 seconds of the talking/blog videos. I guess now that we are bragging about YouTube hits, I have an original video with 14k watches. Only had to post 5 videos to get that. I wonder how many original videos go over that threshold on GRC channel. I'm guessing its a gameplay or a "woman" sitting on a pin video that would get close to that number.
Your serve.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I have woman in quotes because that's up for debate.

Class act sir.

#65 9 years ago

image-652.jpgimage-652.jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#66 9 years ago

I must have missed something along the way on Pinside. I watch GRC gameplay videos, they're funny and I'm glad they do them. I still remember the BBB one, ah classic

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I must have missed something along the way on Pinside.

The owner made an ass of himself in multiple threads like this https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-info-on-buying-from-grc-gameroom-collectibles-wide-area-repair and eventually got banned for it.

Clearly this guy is affiliated with the company in some way, every single post has been about GRC and his picture is from their new showroom. The mods/users made it pretty clear before that the owner is not welcome here .. not sure why someone else (or the same person) advertizing the business is any different.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from asay:

The owner made an ass of himself in multiple threads like this https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/any-info-on-buying-from-grc-gameroom-collectibles-wide-area-repair and eventually got banned for it.
Clearly this guy is affiliated with the company in some way, every single post has been about GRC and his picture is from their new showroom. The mods/users made it pretty clear before that the owner is not welcome here .. not sure why someone else (or the same person) advertizing the business is any different.

Oh ok, i get it now. Thanks for the link. I still like their videos though.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from asay:

The mods/users made it pretty clear before that the owner is not welcome here .. not sure why someone else (or the same person) advertizing the business is any different.

Hmmmm........ So what? BTW, the "owner" is Ray Brackins. He is not banned from anywhere. A GRC volunteer & one employee got banned. Big whoop. Members of the Pinside Police can assemble for whatever. GRC's official consensus is "we don't care about that." Carry on peoples.

I still like their videos though.

Yay!

#70 9 years ago

I think you should remove that. No need to jab about at her for their actions. Keep it directed at the douche bags that are deserving.

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I think you should remove that. No need to jab about at her for their actions. Keep it directed at the douche bags that are deserving.

Confirmed and deleted.

Quoted from TwoChaniz:

GRC's official consensus is "we don't care about that."

Not caring? Funny how they post about Pinside on FB and YouTube. Really shows they don't care.

Quoted from TwoChaniz:

So what? BTW, the "owner" is Ray Brackins. He is not banned from anywhere. A GRC volunteer & one employee got banned.

Ray does have good tech videos and seems like a great guy but its a shame he surrounds himself with misfits.

#72 9 years ago

Did you know that there are men on craigslist that will pay you to watch you eat a banana, no sex, just eat the banana!

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Did you know that there are men on craigslist that will pay you to watch you eat a banana, no sex, just eat the banana!

How do you think I paid for my pinball collection?

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

How do you think I paid for my pinball collection?

Well, now there will be some competition.

#75 9 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm in the wrong business it seems...

4 months later
#76 9 years ago

I must have missed something along the way on Pinside. I watch GRC gameplay videos, they're funny and I'm glad they do them. I still remember the BBB one, ah classic

Me too. I have No Idea Why GRC is Dis-liked on Pinside .. I'm still Dig-n in Past post's to C 4 myself

#77 9 years ago

hate creates hate...

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Me too. I have No Idea Why GRC is Dis-liked on Pinside .. I'm still Dig-n in Past post's to C 4 myself

You need to check some of the old threads on RGP. GRC was trolled pretty heavily for their use of models in their ads. They were defensive, of course, and people took that as an opportunity to create a more chaotic atmosphere. The people trolling also migrated to pinside along with GRC. It's mainly still the same people involved, but more people are against GRC because they refuse to do their research. It's pinball forum drama at it's finest.

#79 9 years ago

Pinballsmith is a true historian! Merry Christmas to you & the family!

Quoted from pinballsmith:more people are against GRC because they refuse to do their research.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

You need to check some of the old threads on RGP. GRC was trolled pretty heavily for their use of models in their ads. They were defensive, of course, and people took that as an opportunity to create a more chaotic atmosphere. The people trolling also migrated to pinside along with GRC. It's mainly still the same people involved, but more people are against GRC because they refuse to do their research. It's pinball forum drama at it's finest.

Or maybe one of the mouthpieces at GRC had some pretty disgusting criminal charges in the past?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Penfield, NY
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Redwood City, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Plymouth Meeting, PA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.