Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

ebay.com link: ws

few hours left. someone might get a decent deal.

#2 10 years ago

It would be even more decent if the link was good

#3 10 years ago

dead link?

*This page may have moved or is no longer available*

#4 10 years ago

It says listing removed. Perhaps the seller didn't have the balls to see his "no reserve" listing to the end?

#5 10 years ago

Here is the correct link

ebay.com link: itm

#6 10 years ago

ebay.com link: STAR TREK LE PINBALL BY STERN BRAND NEW IN BOX

Try again. Item number is 181254171075 if you search for it.
$6777 right now

Sorry for the dead link if it was my fault and not pinside messing with it.
D

#7 10 years ago

Not feeling too good about the ships by Christmas.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Not feeling too good about the ships by Christmas.

I agree, talk about slow shipping?

#9 10 years ago

Somebody got a pretty sweet deal on this, slow shipping or not.

#10 10 years ago

i think i would have bought it at that price if i had seen in before it ended. thanks for posting it

thanks ed

#11 10 years ago

Knock it down another $400, and I might have bought it as well.

#12 10 years ago

That is the best price I have seen . Wish I bought it for that much .

#13 10 years ago

Glad to see someone actually got a bit of a deal from good ol' ePay

#14 10 years ago

That was a good deal. Really sets a maker value.

#15 10 years ago

I got it. Hiopefully the seller comes through. His feedback looks good but didn't see any other pins or large items. Should be ok using Paypal and a credit card.

#16 10 years ago

Very revealing as to the open market value. About where I would have expected these to be priced at before Stern jumped the whale shark with $8k LE pricing!!!

#17 10 years ago

I would have bought it at that price for sure.

Quoted from luckymoey:

I got it. Hiopefully the seller comes through. His feedback looks good but didn't see any other pins or large items. Should be ok using Paypal and a credit card.

Nice pick up! Hopefully it comes through.

#18 10 years ago

Nice deal!

#19 10 years ago

At that price I would have bought it. But not at the Stern's "flipper price".

#20 10 years ago

Be careful with this for a few reasons:

1. It's an invalid listing if a buyer puts up something that will not ship within 30 days after the auction end.
2. If you wait more than 45 days (I think it's 45, may be 30), you aren't going to be able to claim non-receipt and are screwed. You'll have to do a chargeback and Paypal isn't going to like that.
3. I personally don't think the seller will come through - why take a loss on something you don't even have. My guess is he either contacts you and says he can't do it, or you just don't hear from him and have to open a case.

#21 10 years ago

Does anyone know if the $6900 is below the average wholesale price for the LE? (I know, I'm not counting the listing and FV fees)

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Does anyone know if the $6900 is below the average wholesale price for the LE? (I know, I'm not counting the listing and FV fees)

Pre-order was cheaper. Still the buyer did get a good deal.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Pre-order was cheaper. Still the buyer did get a good deal.

Um I think you are mistaken! I found no Dist selling STLE for $6900 or less.

#24 10 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if this was some kind of buyback.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Um I think you are mistaken! I found no Dist selling STLE for $6900 or less.

Ya, I just checked my notes. You are right. I was thinking METLE.
The price jump from those 2 LE's was $1200-1300 bump.

If that ebay sale goes through I will will surprised.

#26 10 years ago

Wow. Would have bought this if I saw it.

#27 10 years ago

And this is your answer to how well this LE sold there is a shitton available. So,e dealers selling just 50% of their allotment. I think the 8 grand thing scared more then a few buyers off, wonder if next game price is lowered back down 500 buck? My guess is less then 500 have sold and that may be a bit high.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Please be sure to let us know how this goes.

LE's should be shipping in about two weeks.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

The seller is the pinball company and they should come through. Good bunch over there

#31 10 years ago

Should we (buyers) be able to find STLE for $7,200 shipped? (Ignoring the obvious auction result, I'm happy for the buyer and wish Id seen it earlier, but the again that would mean either the buyer or me paying more, so I'm glad I didn't find it). I would like to buy one. . .

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Congrats like someone else mentioned be careful with the whole paypal thing. I believe you have 30 days to file dispute.

#33 10 years ago

The seller is a reputable company so I'd be surprised if it didn't go well. Will let you know. Thanks to the OP or I would have never looked on ebay for a deal on a NIB!

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Lucky nice score!!

#35 10 years ago

See, that's the right price! They would sell tons at that price. Get smart Stern!!!

#36 10 years ago

All you NIB guys now know what your games are worth (less actually, since this was still NIB).... Given there are still STLE's available at distributors, I'd expect to see price pressure downward on this game consistent with this eBay listing. The challenge now is to decide whether to go ahead and buy a Pro or just wait for the fall in LE prices for the next 6 months. What's the over/under line on the LE price by "Christmas in July" of next year... my guess is $6,300. No $10K by Christmas on this one.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

All you NIB guys now know what your games are worth (less actually, since this was still NIB).... Given there are still STLE's available at distributors, I'd expect to see price pressure downward on this game consistent with this eBay listing. The challenge now is to decide whether to go ahead and buy a Pro or just wait for the fall in LE prices for the next 6 months. What's the over/under line on the LE price by "Christmas in July" of next year... my guess is $6,300. No $10K by Christmas on this one.

I think its true for all titles these days. NIB, HUO, restored, etc. I can't think of any title that is immune from these falling prices. I have seen so many things for sale over the past weeks that seemed priced right only to sit unsold with price reductions to follow. A lot has changed over the past several weeks and I think the great deals will only get better...

#39 10 years ago

Guys I still have some Star Trek Le's left at a great price pm me for more info.
Thanks

#40 10 years ago

If your a lighting lover le is the way to go. The rails and back box made me lean toward the le.

#41 10 years ago

The problem for me is that there are great deals to be had but I'm low on room and lower on $$

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

The problem for me is that there are great deals to be had but I'm low on room and lower on $$

Hence the reason for so many good deals...

#43 10 years ago

$7800 shipped on STLE best price I've seen from Distro's a while back, don't know what it is now...........

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Hence the reason for so many good deals...

I agree 100%. We may have reached the max NIB buying point. There are simply going to be too many to choose from and a hobby base that can't support them all. Slow 'used pin' sales at lower prices will lead to less available cash for NIB. No bubble, but a slow down for sure.

#45 10 years ago

6K by Christmas.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I think its true for all titles these days. NIB, HUO, restored, etc. I can't think of any title that is immune from these falling prices. I have seen so many things for sale over the past weeks that seemed priced right only to sit unsold with price reductions to follow. A lot has changed over the past several weeks and I think the great deals will only get better...

Who are you? And what have you done with teekee?

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Who are you? And what have you done with teekee?

Not sure but I hope I hit my head again soon!

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

$7800 shipped on STLE best price I've seen from Distro's a while back, don't know what it is now...........

I will have one for pickup locally in CT for less than that..

2 weeks later
#49 10 years ago

I posted this one on eBay as an experiment. I do think the result is very telling to me. In this age of Pro/Standard plus multiple Premium and LE versions, I think we need a bit of a reality check. Not long ago, I could say that new pinball machines represented a great value compared to the surging prices of A list titles. I think Stern Pros represent great value but $8000 is definitely pushing it. I think it shows how strong the pinball market is and the door is wide open if you can build a great machine and retail it for under $5000. I'm surprised that in a world where LCD TVs, PCs, and other consumer electronics have fallen drastically, new pinball machines have gone the other direction. Is a change on the way? Will we ever see a quality machine for $3995 or less?

#50 10 years ago

Only if it is made in China...

Quoted from PinballCompany: Will we ever see a quality machine for $3995 or less?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-on-ebay-with-no-reserve/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.