STLE no Space Jump 3?

By MurphyPeoples

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I played Space Jump exclusively tonight. Felt like I beat it into submission. Destroyed the Vengence twice. Scored over 47,000,000 and had 3 balls + one extra ball. Never got to a "Space Jump 3". Has anyone else found a Space jump 3? It was my understanding that all three mission had 3 levels.

#2 10 years ago

You have to complete mission 2. Are you sure you beat it?
Wonder if it timed out and you were supposed to restart it to finish it off?
I know that's an issue with one of the other modes.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

You have to complete mission 2. Are you sure you beat it?
Wonder if it timed out and you were supposed to restart it to finish it off?
I know that's an issue with one of the other modes.

Yeah, that's what I'm finding. This game is very unforgiving when it comes to the missions.

#4 10 years ago

You have to complete level 2 (ie - make all the shots, not just time it out) and I think there are a couple glitches on the level 2 missions that might make them impossible to complete.

#5 10 years ago

And you have to use that mission start shot if you have completed mission two and want to go to mission 3.

#6 10 years ago

I completed all the shots, destroyed the vengence, and then shot the ball back into the shooter lane as a capture. Thought that was it... but it's very possible I timed out. Dang. And here I thought I was doing it quickly! LOL.
I actually did this TWICE during ball two. I "re-started" Space Jump 2 four times!!!!!
Always expected Space Jump 3 to start... but it never did. Ugh.
This game is a KEEPER.

#7 10 years ago

SOME of the level 2 modes have timers, and you have to complete the shots within the time. If you fail you start over.

#8 10 years ago

I hear there is a special mode that you get when you complete all level 2 modes (that is different from when you do it for all level 1 modes = Kobayashi MB).

#9 10 years ago

getting to KM is hard enough, I don't think I'll ever see the other wizard modes.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

getting to KM is hard enough, I don't think I'll ever see the other wizard modes.

Can you imagine how hard it will be to complete all 6 level 3 modes?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

SOME of the level 2 modes have timers, and you have to complete the shots within the time. If you fail you start over.

Yep it has a timer, but its confusing. I had the same thing happen to me a couple times on this mode and was like wtf is going on. the modes that have times do not do a good job at telling the player they are timed.

#12 10 years ago

times are changeable in the menus

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Actually, I believe your progress is saved so that you really just have to redraft the mission and continue where you left off.
I think that's the case for level 2 modes. Not certain about that though -or if it's the same for level 3 modes.

#14 10 years ago

some modes allow you to continue your progress, others don't. It's definitely hard to remember with 18 different modes. the level 1 ones are all simple, after that there is a lot of variety.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

the level 1 ones are all simple, after that there is a lot of variety.

There's no variety. "All the modes are the same!"

; )

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

times are changeable in the menus

Heck Yeah! That's more like it.
I'll never finish an entire mission unless I tweek the times - especially playing 3 ball. But I probably won't mess with that for a month or more. As I get better at the shots I will hopefully complete an entire mission once in a blue moon. That seems fair. If after a couple of months I can't you can bet I'll be adjusting times!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-no-space-jump-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.