Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_2050.JPG
Star Trek.jpg
train-wreck.jpg
REDNECK.jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Not worth $8,000? Really? This game is absolutely top notch. Love it. Looks, sounds and plays light years ahead of any 90s B/W game. Welcome to the Show, Tanio Klyce. You've done great work!

Interesting how a game from 2013 gets credited with being "years ahead" of any "90s B/W"
- WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?!

#52 10 years ago

Look at my history of games in 3 years. THis game has my attention more than ANY of them by far.

#53 10 years ago

I don't doubt STLE may be a great pin.

But it gives one reason to pause when it's declared a home run immediately after delivery.

I think it takes a little more time make that call.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

For example, destroying vengence and then seeing actual clip of it happening.
Obvious it would be better but game is insane fun as it is.

I do not mean this as a Stern vs JJP at all, but this is what interests me in the Hobbit: having clips of Bard versus Smaug and the Battle of Five Armies play at the right time on the pin might be very interesting. As such, having an LCD on ST might have been equally interesting as the game does give chances to look up and see what is going on (here on the DMD for STLE).

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Look at my history of games in 3 years. THis game has my attention more than ANY of them by far.

So that means you will wait four or five months to sell it, instead of one or two?

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Seriously? It's the exact same handful of folks here who were defending the game back when it was announced.

There you go, making shit up again.

For example, you are saying that the original poster of this thread, Pinlawyer, was "the exact same handful of folks" who were defending the game back when it was announced?

Get real.

#57 10 years ago

When you guys play it you'll get it. In your current code you don't get it.

#58 10 years ago

i find it sad people are dumping on this machine at such an early stage. i would like to congratulate all the stle owners and hope the game exceeds all your expectations when all is said and done.

i like the price point and having produced 799 of them means more people can enjoy them and the company producing them can reap the profits. flippers hate this, i love it.

anyone bitching on this price get the premium or the pro.

please stop dumping on the new owners and be happy for them all you negative pricks reading this.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Seriously? It's the exact same handful of folks here who were defending the game back when it was announced. It's a fun game. It is, I agree with that. I would give it a positive review. But it is far from a great game IMO. We all know it's a rehashed playfield layout with a weak theme integration (and limited 'toys' for that matter). For those wanting the game it's probably a tough call between the Pro and the Premium. But the LE at 8k? I don't know. Just 6 months ago METLE was the "greatest" game to talk about and the LE's looked like they were going the way of Tron LE ... but now you can pick up METLE for $7000 - $7200?
If you enjoy the game that's all that matters .. I just have a really hard time seeing this as a top-10 pin that's all.

This is not, perhaps, exactly true as I was not one that was praising ST before it was released. In fact, I did not say anything until after I played it and elected to own it. Thus I waited until I had a number of plays, on different days, machines, and locations before I commented.

As I noted earlier, anyone is free to feel what they like about a game. Yet I do not agree with your thoughts on weak theme integration and too few toys (what about AFM?). As for rehashed theme, yes there are elements of ST:TNG, Spider-Man, AFM, and I would add Jurassic Park (with the Vengeance kickback much like the Raptor kickback) in ST but that is not a bad thing in my opinion and I feel these elements came together well in this game.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It must be driving you crazy seeing all these overwhelmingly positive reviews on a pin that you bashed relentlessly before it was even released, eh?

The way I remember it practically the whole community bashed the crap out of it when it was announced. Now people love it. Just goes to show, it's stupid to base your judgement on a couple photos, maybe wait to actually play something before you start spazzing out.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

maybe wait to actually play something before you start spazzing out.

...like THAT will ever happen....

#62 10 years ago

I dunno, for $8,000 I'd expect a finished game. There is so much missing. I'm glad you like it, and I hope it keeps selling otherwise they'll never finish it.

Quoted from pinlawyer:

Not worth $8,000? Really? This game is absolutely top notch. Love it. Looks, sounds and plays light years ahead of any 90s B/W game. Welcome to the Show, Tanio Klyce. You've done great work!

#63 10 years ago

No doubt a great pin. But for 8K I would rather have a 3 pin line up of FT,HS2 and WH20.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

No doubt a great pin. But for 8K I would rather have a 3 pin line up of FT,HS2 and WH20.

I already have those games. Buying NIB pins is what happens when you've played/owned everything else and want something new....it's an addiction, don't try to inject logic.

#65 10 years ago

Congrats on your game pinlawyer glad you like it. I see Rarehero gave in even after fighting the good fight. Still debating it but have not pulled the trigger, yet. Not a money thing I just still cannot get over my last stern purchase. Thing is AC/DC is back at my top played game recently and I have confidence I am more of A Ritchie fan then a Borg/Gomez fan. Even debating if this is a better game then MMR for me, I know great problems to have.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It must be driving you crazy seeing all these overwhelmingly positive reviews on a pin that you bashed relentlessly before it was even released, eh?

QFT!

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

But it gives one reason to pause when it's declared a home run immediately after delivery.

I think it takes a little more time make that call.

Yeah, there is always this honeymoon thing that happens right after a game is released where everyone LOVES the game. But, this one I think is going to stand the test of time. FYI, I have an ST Pro, and I helped pinlawyer unbox his STLE last night, so my perspective is biased in that way...

1) STLE has the best light show/bling of any NIB pinball I have ever seen. It is really spectacular. The light show you get when you play Klingon multiball kills anything light show I have seen (cough, including WOZ), the washing of red and orange in the inserts is fantastic, and the projected laser is actually pretty damn cool in person (despite my original thoughts from the video).

2) STLE, and ST Pro, have really departed from the brutally difficult playfield designs we've recently seen on Stern. It doesn't matter how bad you are at pinball, you are GOING to hit ramps and combos on ST. Is this good or bad? I guess it depends on what you like, but it is definitely DIFFERENT. I think the rules will ultimately influence if the flow and wide open shots are fun or boring. I'm not a terribly good pinball player, but I'm routinely chaining together 4-5 combos on my ST Pro, and I'm loving it.

3) It's F*ing Bright. I mean, seriously it's brighter than any game I have seen. I thought XMLE was bright, it's positively DIM in comparison. Is this good or bad? Up to you, I love it. I think its bad ass. The STLE and the Pro are both super bright, but STLE ups the ante with another 500 flashers in the game (yes, I counted, there are LITERALLY 500 more flashers).

Now, can you justify 3-4k more for the LE than the pro, I can't. But then again, I would take that extra money and buy a Shadow. But for folks who've got limited space to add pins, have already "Seen it all", or REALLY like blingy bling, this is a no brainer.

Greg, congrats on the STLE, it is a home run. I'll settle for a Triple on my Pro, for now ... BTW, for the love of god put some better balls in that game. The Stock Stern ones are pure embarrassing ...

-Wes

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The way I remember it practically the whole community bashed the crap out of it when it was announced. Now people love it. Just goes to show, it's stupid to base your judgement on a couple photos, maybe wait to actually play something before you start spazzing out.

THIS is what I recall. The people liking the game now weren't defending it back then like Craz4 is claiming.

The response from everyone I recall was overwhelmingly negative. The only defense was 'wait and see before judging'. I know I personally wasn't a fan of the game at all until I played a Pro in Chicago and it's leaps and bounds ahead of what I expected.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

The response from everyone I recall was overwhelmingly negative. The only defense was 'wait and see before judging'. I know I personally wasn't a fan of the game at all until I played a Pro in Chicago and it's leaps and bounds ahead of what I expected.

The criticism on the initial reveal of the game wasn't that the gameplay looked like it would suck. Nobody ever said that. The criticism was mostly:
1) Stern raised their price points quite a bit and people weren't seeing the justification.
2) People (yes, including me) felt and STILL feel the integration of the theme is extremely weak and the complete lack of ST characters either on the playfield artwork or even as toy figures in the game is a major miss.
3) The playfield layout is extremely similar to many other Stern games (not to mention STTNG) and is nothing overly original.

I think these criticisms are all still valid despite gameplay being fun and are what stop this pin from ever being a top-10 pin. Fun game? Sure, great. Next!!

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

STLE ups the ante with another 500 flashers in the game (yes, I counted, there are LITERALLY 500 more flashers).

Maybe you should count again, because clearly the first one blinded you..... an 8-SMT bulb doesn't equal 8 flashers.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I like the game a lot. I'm not going to bash it. Looks, sounds, and plays light years ahead of any 90's B/W game? That's saying a mouthful. Price notwithstanding, it really is great. But on a price to fun ratio, I can't think of too many 90's W/B games that STLE is better than.
In fact, it's hilarious that people are so deluded into thinking that 8K is a great deal for a pin. It's textbook case of frog in boiling water, which I'm sure most have heard of. If you went to sleep just 5 short years ago (age of SM, BDK, POTC), all of which were full-featured games for $3800, and woke up today to find that you could spend 8K on a new machine, you'd freak and jump right out of the boiling water! But Stern has slowly turned up the heat over the last five years to where 8K seems like a reasonable sum to many for a game and you haven't jumped out of the water. Now, the Pro at $4400, that's a little more convincing.

Well said! And completely agree.

$8k is way too much for any game. I don't care how "great" it is.

Cheers,
Duane

#72 10 years ago

Price is only reason haven't bought it.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

The criticism on the initial reveal of the game wasn't that the gameplay looked like it would suck. Nobody ever said that. The criticism was mostly:
1) Stern raised their price points quite a bit and people weren't seeing the justification.
2) People (yes, including me) felt and STILL feel the integration of the theme is extremely weak and the complete lack of ST characters either on the playfield artwork or even as toy figures in the game is a major miss.
3) The playfield layout is extremely similar to many other Stern games (not to mention STTNG) and is nothing overly original.
I think these criticisms are all still valid despite gameplay being fun and are what stop this pin from ever being a top-10 pin. Fun game? Sure, great. Next!!

1) why not charge prices similar to what the competition is getting?
2) you are one of the first to say this and to a lot of us it's a non issue. ST is about the enterprise and it's foolish to say otherwise. regardless of who sits in the chair the enterprise IS the most important character.
3) EVERY play field is extremely similar to something else. there is only so much you can do with the limited space on a play field.
personally I don't like tron; I found it boring. tron LE? really? for the price they command? yet do you see me invading every tron thread trying to convince the majority that I am right and they are wrong by making a complete fool of myself through my comments and utilization of thumbs down? absolutely not! rebuttal?

#74 10 years ago

Who the hell wants the characters plastered on the playfield? I love ST's playfield....designed for combat from the Captain's perspective. Thank GOD it doesn't have faces plastered all over it!!!!!

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

3) EVERY play field is extremely similar to something else. there is only so much you can do with the limited space on a play field.

I do agree with this, i think AV's was the most origional game to come from Stern in a very long time...

I am a huge Steve Richie fan, but his most recent titles are massaged over previous sucesses...

Not that its is a bad thing, just kinda a been there and played that kinda feel for me...

the real good part is, even though SR based his last few designs off the past, the rulesets are what makes, and will be making a difference in these titles.. thats a plus.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

1) why not charge prices similar to what the competition is getting?
2) you are one of the first to say this and to a lot of us it's a non issue. ST is about the enterprise and it's foolish to say otherwise. regardless of who sits in the chair the enterprise IS the most important character.
personally I don't like tron; I found it boring. TRON LE? really? for the price they command? yet do you see me invading every tron thread trying to convince the majority that I am right and they are wrong by making a complete fool of myself through my comments and utilization of thumbs down? absolutely not! rebuttal?

1) Because they're not building anywhere near the same quality machine?
2) No. I'm not the first to say it.
3) No. There is still plenty of originality out there .. just not so much at Stern. Although I thought Avengers was pretty darn unique and a bit underrated.

I'm hardly "invading every ST thread". As best I can recall, I commented on the first reveal thread ... and now this one. Does that cover all of the ST threads? I'm not sure. But if you think me stating an opinion contrary to what the OP felt here somehow makes me foolish, well, then I think you're the one with issues. I'm not the one lobbing personal attacks.

If you love your ST then that's great. I'm just stating my own opinion that I think it's ridiculous to elevate this game to some crazy elite status like a top-10 game (especially this early on.)

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Part_3:

Who the hell wants the characters plastered on the playfield? I love ST's playfield....designed for combat from the Captain's perspective. Thank GOD it doesn't have faces plastered all over it!!!!!

So true!!

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

3) No. There is still plenty of originality out there .. just not so much at Stern. Although I thought Avengers was pretty darn unique and a bit underrated.
I'm hardly "invading every ST thread". As best I can recall, I commented on the first reveal thread ... and now this one. Does that cover all of the ST threads? I'm not sure. But if you think me stating an opinion contrary to what the OP felt here somehow makes me foolish, well, then I think you're the one with issues. I'm not the one lobbing personal attacks.
If you love your ST then that's great. I'm just stating my own opinion that I think it's ridiculous to elevate this game to some crazy elite status like a top-10 game (especially this early on.)

Quality as in having to change light boards, over and over and over? Crazy how many threads have people mentioned WOZ out of order on location. You cannot win here dude, yes great support from JJP because it seems you will need it. BLA BLAH BLAH first game expected bullshit. Hope Hobbit has less issues.

p.s. Why did you even shit on this thread? Go back to not selling your paid in full hobbit, sucker.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

2) People (yes, including me) felt and STILL feel the integration of the theme is extremely weak and the complete lack of ST characters either on the playfield artwork or even as toy figures in the game is a major miss

Must a matter of taste... If you ask me, the toys are there with 2 ships and a couple of asteroids.. Afterall its a SCIFI themed pin. What else to expect. And maybe by seeing actors showing as puppets and mini dolls in the PF would probably make me change my mind and skip the pin just for that reason. Maybe i just don't get it but putting digitized art work just sucks. Hand painted ones are ok imho. But if this PF chose a different path and still manages to get out a good result graphically speaking, i am fine with that. Diversity is king.

#80 10 years ago

I've heard a few people comment in the past that they hate photoshopped playfields where characters are basically cut and paste all over the playfield. I can see why that is a turnoff for some. But what I don't get is the opinion that you want no character references (or any other movie scenery/images) on the playfield. I don't need cut and paste stuff but why not some original artwork of characters/villains/etc.? The cartoonish enterprise bridge between the flippers now is about all you've got and it looks a little silly IMO. One thing that got me into pinball was all of the awesome artwork. Functional pop art in my eyes. You've got a great theme in ST with tons of recognizable imagery all left out of the game (albeit I love the cabinet). You get one ship replica in the middle of the playfield and with the premium/LE you get the added Enterprise ship model. Seems like a waste of great theme IMO (despite being a fun game to play!)

#81 10 years ago

I want one, but havent bought one yet, and havent played one yet. Congrats to those that did. Price is an issue, but Im sticking to ...aint buying till code is completed to the point, most agree its done. From all that i have read, sounds like a lot more to be done. The ole saying..if you havent learned from history.................

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Why did you even shit on this thread? Go back to not selling your paid in full hobbit, sucker.

What is your problem? I'm not "s@#" ing on anyone's thread. Am I not free to express my own opinion even if it differs from the OP? Jesus, express one contrary opinion and people have to start with the personal attacks, name calling, and hate.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I've heard a few people comment in the past that they hate photoshopped playfields where characters are basically cut and paste all over the playfield. I can see why that is a turnoff for some. But what I don't get is the opinion that you want no character references (or any other movie scenery/images) on the playfield. I don't need cut and paste stuff but why not some original artwork of characters/villains/etc.? The cartoonish enterprise bridge between the flippers now is about all you've got and it looks a little silly IMO. One thing that got me into pinball was all of the awesome artwork. Functional pop art in my eyes. You've got a great theme in ST with tons of recognizable imagery all left out of the game (albeit I love the cabinet). You get one ship replica in the middle of the playfield and with the premium/LE you get the added Enterprise ship model. Seems like a waste of great theme IMO (despite being a fun game to play!)

Play the game. All of the characters, ships, villians, etc are on the DMD & in the sound package.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Play the game. All of the characters, ships, villians, etc are on the DMD & in the sound package.

I've played the game many, many times. If DMD animations suffice for you then that's cool.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Woz is built differently but, not proven better. Some aspects are better but both will have issues.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

so how does an LCD make this pin any funner? This is a pinball machine not a video game...

It would just fit with the theme so much better than a 20 year old display.

You know how everything in Star Trek is so futuristic, sharp, clean and modern? A high-def color lcd display with cut scenes and animated images would've been awesome. Instead it's a vastly outdated dot display... not exactly state of the art and certainly not futuristic.

I like the DMDs fine, and I totally get the old "you don't play the display" thing. But I really appreciate the need for more modern display devices. In many themes, like ACDC/Metallica, the display being dots matters very little. With a brand new special effects heavy movie license, however? A color display would've fit the theme and the game so much better. Alas it was not to be.

#87 10 years ago

I decided against the blue Dmd for one reason. Many of the animations use red dots like stars. I want them to match the red laser. Call me crazy.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I decided against the blue Dmd for one reason. Many of the animations use red dots like stars. I want them to match the red laser. Call me crazy.

The only game that "needs" a blue DMD is Avatar. Red's just fine on ST

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Santeh:

I understand. For a noob like me, being able to actually be successful in a backhand shot is a godsend and actually makes me feel like I am not an "F" level pinball player <--- Yes, it is fun that a pin makes me a delusionally decent pinball player for a short time.

The layout is very noob-friendly. That's not to say it's easy, because you still have the main multiball qualifying on targets, and all the stuff up the middle, which requires dead ball control. But the main shots themselves, the ramps and spinner loop, are all easily backhanded. Just an observation on the possibility of the main 'hook' shots of the game being very easy may lessen the staying power of the machine down the road... only time will tell.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Why did you even shit on this thread? Go back to not selling your paid in full hobbit, sucker.

Dude! classic comeback! I stand corrected! I thought he was trashing STLE threads when in reality he was the guy originally trying to make $500 off his Hobbit! I for one can say that I have lost money on EVERY pinball that I have sold. not most. not all but a few. not literally all but one or two. I have lost money on every pin. now would I make money if I sold LOTR or TAF? sure but they are long term keepers. I have been outspoken about flippers in the past but "flipping" your spot in line for a profit? idk about that. it seems to me that IF a person wanted to cash in on their place in line they would try (for a few days) only to the point where it was obvious that there wasn't money to be made here. I can't wait to see how the FS hobbit thread concludes. does he "take his ball and go home" by getting a refund from jjp or does he pay it forward to someone in the community as a chance for him to break even and for the other guy to save a few bucks... hmmmmm.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

The layout is very noob-friendly. That's not to say it's easy, because you still have the main multiball qualifying on targets, and all the stuff up the middle, which requires dead ball control. But the main shots themselves, the ramps and spinner loop, are all easily backhanded. Just an observation on the possibility of the main 'hook' shots of the game being very easy may lessen the staying power of the machine down the road... only time will tell.

Maybe that is another reason I like it! Got an awesome score whereas ACDC just kicks my ass time and time again.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

This is what I really like about the pin as it has the open easy shots that flow like butter, but it has the more challenging shots as well, especially the warp ramp that is difficult to master. Something for everyone.

#93 10 years ago

man i love this game. I love working deep as something different to do. So Klingon Battle 2 has the guy running at you and the insults, and the shots widen as he gets closer.

KB3 is the ship that you have to shoot, but it's just a single shot lit at a time, forcing you to get all sniper.

It makes sense to add the multiballs to these deeper levels that don't time out. So you try to save them and stack them in. Then let the MBs go and pick up shots by chance.

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

It would just fit with the theme so much better than a 20 year old display.
You know how everything in Star Trek is so futuristic, sharp, clean and modern? A high-def color lcd display with cut scenes and animated images would've been awesome. Instead it's a vastly outdated dot display... not exactly state of the art and certainly not futuristic.
I like the DMDs fine, and I totally get the old "you don't play the display" thing. But I really appreciate the need for more modern display devices. In many themes, like ACDC/Metallica, the display being dots matters very little. With a brand new special effects heavy movie license, however? A color display would've fit the theme and the game so much better. Alas it was not to be.

A full size LCD as used in WOZ is a distraction imho and all those scenes will get ripetitive and boring after the second time you watch them. Also having such a big display is a challenge for the graphic designer. First mistake they tend to do is too long scenes. And you see they had to split it in four unhappy quadrants. Which makes it even more confusing and disharmonious. A smaller High def pc monitor LCD instead of the DMD is another story. But then the challenge is to "mimic" the DMD, do some small and short animations and have some versions confined to specific moments of the game taking full advantage of the LCD technology.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from astaroth:

A full size LCD as used in WOZ is a distraction imho and all those scenes will get ripetitive and boring after the second time you watch them. Also having such a big display is a challenge for the graphic designer. First mistake they tend to do is too long scenes. And you see they had to split it in four unhappy quadrants. Which makes it even more confusing and disharmonious. A smaller High def pc monitor LCD instead of the DMD is another story. But then the challenge is to "mimic" the DMD, do some small and short animations and have some versions confined to specific moments of the game taking full advantage of the LCD technology.

I neither agree nor disagree but I respect your opinion. apparently "crazy" doesn't because he "thumbs downed" this. maybe he is Henry Ford reincarnated. "you can have any opinion you want as long as it's similar to mine"

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I neither agree nor disagree but I respect your opinion. apparently "crazy" doesn't because he "thumbs downed" this. maybe he is Henry Ford reincarnated. "you can have any opinion you want as long as it's similar to mine"

Seriously? How old are you? The thumbs down is for when you disagree with something. I disagreed. It makes zero sense to me that an LCD should suddenly be deemed a distraction whereas a DMD is not. It also makes zero sense to me that movie clips/scenes will get repetitive and boring on an LCD and apparently they don't on a DMD. How is a DMD different at all?? And then the author goes on to say that a smaller lcd is suddenly a whole "different story". How convenient that a small LCD is all that Stern is apparently planning. Not a Stern fan boy there, huh?

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The only game that "needs" a blue DMD is Avatar. Red's just fine on ST

I think Tron "needs" a blue DMD. Blue just fits the Tron machine IMHO.

Marcus

#98 10 years ago

My wife actually likes STLE. She hasn't liked any of my other games. WOZLE arrives Saturday maybe she will
like it. All releases going forward will enhance this great hobby. Different than most I actually like every one of the 21 sterns downstairs, along with my other pins. Look forward to each new theme.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Makes STTNG feel ancient by comparison.

Not my STTNG. Still my all time favorite pin but, mines pimped out just right.

#100 10 years ago

If the main reason you're buying a certain pinball machine is wether or not it has a LCD or DMD display your crazy. Just go buy an Xbox or something.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-home-run/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.