IMAG3815.jpg
riker.gif
IMAG3814.jpg
IMAG3815.jpg
IMAG3813.jpg
IMAG3811.jpg
IMAG3812.jpg
image.jpg
There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Seriously guys, how can a post like this get two thumbs down? This seems harmless. Its one thing to thumbs down the insult posts. But its pretty childish to thumbs down what I quoted above. Adding thumbs up to counteract silliness.

There is this thing called context.

Looks like you missed it.

#152 10 years ago

The foxxman, you are in a perfect position to tell Gary Stern you don't think you can order the new pin because he hasn't finished the code on all your others like XMen, Metalica, etc... That is if your up to it

#153 10 years ago

BTW, are the photo police a new addition? I skipped going this year but have never had picture police stop me. People are taking pictures right and left there in years past.

#154 10 years ago

GOTTA LOVE QG.... THUMBS DOWN ALL MY POST EVEN NOT RELATED TO PINBALL.

#155 10 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

GOTTA LOVE QG.... THUMBS DOWN ALL MY POST EVEN NOT RELATED TO PINBALL.

That is crazy. Did you step on his lunch or something?

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

That is crazy. Did you step on his lunch or something?

No he did the same to me in every thread I post in. He follows me around to thumbs down every post I make. Just returning the favour. He is just trying to stir the pot up again on me, it's all he has it seems.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

No he did the same to me in every thread I post in. He follows me around to thumbs down every post I make. Just returning the favour. He is just trying to stir the pot up again on me, it's all he has it seems.

Don't you have a MMRLE to pretend to buy?

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

Don't you have a MMRLE to pretend to buy?

Don't you have other Star Trek threads to post I bought a Pro in for some reason? You missed the Star Trek owners thread I really think they need to know, you should tell them:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/14#post-1264087

This will be my post on the matter as it seems this is all you have to do, and how you get your kicks.

#160 10 years ago

Alright, children. Please behave. No personal attacks, blah blah blah.

Pinside community rules

#161 10 years ago

I don't see big diff in gameplay with the pro model...seriously ! i would go with the pro...i think.

#162 10 years ago

I think people are getting the wrong idea. No one's crapping on the fact that people are getting the LE model. Good on you! I've seen the differences of all 3 at this point (for the most part) and I'll be going the Premium route on this one.

The LE bling is nice, I just can't justify it to myself.

#163 10 years ago

What is the size of the backbox? Normal 27 5/8 or back to 28" or more?

#164 10 years ago

Also I don't know if this has been pointed out to anyone, but DO NOT move these games with the head down without some sort of protection between the head and the cab. The paint chips off WAY too easy on these new cab heads and rails (and I say paint because it's so weak, there's no way it's baked on)

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Alright, children. Please behave. No personal attacks, blah blah blah.
Pinside community rules

#166 10 years ago

What do the meteors / baked potatoes do?

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

baked potatoes do?

Serves 2-4 as a side with Prime Rib.

#168 10 years ago

Don't you have other Star Trek threads to post I bought a Pro in for some reason? You missed the Star Trek owners thread I really think they need to know, you should tell them:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/star-trek-clubmembers-only/page/14#post-1264087
This will be my post on the matter as it seems this is all you have to do, and how you get your kicks.

Would hate to see you guys meet at an Ohio-Michigan game. Someone might skin their knee!

#169 10 years ago

Lol - Seriously do they serve any purpose gameplay wise?

#170 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Lol - Seriously do they serve any purpose gameplay wise?

they are flashers.

#171 10 years ago

Canadian bacon is just ham

#172 10 years ago

Flashers. Is that it lol. I thought they might rotate or turn or play some part of gameplay.

Look like they are ripe for modding in that case.

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Add butter. The ball will really zip up the ramps.

If you really want to mod it, also add sour cream, chives and cheese. And don't forget bacon.

#174 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Pretty much. Salted to high hell, rolled in cornmeal.. so good

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from sillyoldelf:

Do potatoes technically ripen?

#176 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

QFT

#177 10 years ago

What's the little bumper piece on the front of the ship? Is there a microswitch on it or is it a softer material?

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Wow. Good luck getting rid of the reflection of the metal from the speaker cover. Was it bad in person or just looks bad in the video?

If the LE has the same dimensions as the Pro then the DMD panel is angled now and you don't get the reflection on the glass like you used to. It's really pretty cool.

#179 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What's the little bumper piece on the front of the ship? Is there a microswitch on it or is it a softer material?

Assuming, but pretty confident about that being the part of the ship that is replaceable after constant beating by the ball. It looks bad IMO, but means you won't have to replace the entire ship after years of it being hit by the ball (I don't believe it ever drops far enough purposefully be hit, just flyers correct?)

#180 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Nothing. There's nothing there. The ship is not a bash toy.

#181 10 years ago

(...)You however are just some ignorant French fat ass (...)

Uh ? I heard someone calling me ?

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Uh ? I heard someone calling me ?

LMFFAO?

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Ugh. I wish I was at IAAPA and SPF this year. We did it last year, then had to go to Orlando last month and couldn't get back down for this. I would much rather have seen Star Trek than XMen last year.
Does anyone know if IAAPA is going to be in Orlando next year? I heard rumors that they're not, and I'd like to pre-plan for next year if possible. They have dates listed, but no location yet.

Nice of you not to say hello say hello next time

#184 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Nice of you not to say hello say hello next time

I met HFK at SPF and Art/Oldpinguy at IAAPA last year. This year Art even bribed me with a BBQ dinner and trip to see his pins since we missed all the fun pin stuff by going in October. I am pretty darn sure we'll be there next year, as soon as I can verify that IAAPA is going to be in Orlando again and book my timeshare. I was looking on the Village boards and see where SPF is being renamed Free Play and is going to be huge! I am even trying to talk my pin-crazy parents into going.

I will be sure to make myself known if we do go. (Hint... look for the tall blonde chick.)

#185 10 years ago

You will be there and we will get some good food.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-at-iaapa/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.