Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HFK
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-965.jpg
images.jpeg
IMAG3817.jpg
IMAG3816.jpg
IMAG3842.jpg
IMAG3841.jpg
IMAG3839.jpg
IMAG3840.jpg
IMAG3815.jpg
riker.gif
IMAG3814.jpg
IMAG3815.jpg
IMAG3813.jpg
IMAG3811.jpg
IMAG3812.jpg
image.jpg

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Yep any one there?

image.jpg
#3 5 years ago

No one is playing it

Game must suck

Sell yours to me now cheap

#4 5 years ago

Is it playable or is it just to look at?

#5 5 years ago

Videossssssssssssss

#6 5 years ago

I posed on the link for Facebook I'm going to the southernpinball festival in Orlando it should be there

#7 5 years ago

Facebook southern pinball festival

#8 5 years ago

video would be awesome

#9 5 years ago

I'll be there thurs , can't wait . I'll see what's up and let you guys know .

#10 5 years ago

Ugh. I wish I was at IAAPA and SPF this year. We did it last year, then had to go to Orlando last month and couldn't get back down for this. I would much rather have seen Star Trek than XMen last year.

Does anyone know if IAAPA is going to be in Orlando next year? I heard rumors that they're not, and I'd like to pre-plan for next year if possible. They have dates listed, but no location yet.

#11 5 years ago

Nobody is at this thing?

#12 5 years ago

Somebody was at ipaapa on here because they took pics of the red WOZLE

#13 5 years ago

ok, who is the 1st to post vids?

#14 5 years ago

Impressive looking pin !

LTG : )

#15 5 years ago

That pic might have been before the show opened. I was there all day and played it quite a bit and the ruby WOZ too. ST:LE is an impressive game.

#16 5 years ago

And no video. Really. Go back to nokomis your fired! Lol. Tell us more.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from HFK:

That pic might have been before the show opened. I was there all day and played it quite a bit and the ruby WOZ too. ST:LE is an impressive game.

With the "laser light show" working on it? Can you at least describe it? What about the ship crashing into the playfield effect? Impressive? Or mehhhh?

#18 5 years ago

Such a beautiful pin, especially the backglass. It almost makes me wish I had ponied up for an LE instead of my pro........almost

#19 5 years ago

Looks great despite nobody playing it!

#20 5 years ago

I heard STLE's are shipping this week US.....So we should see a video very soon...!!

#21 5 years ago

I will get some pictures and video tomorrow. It's pretty bright in there so not sure how well that fricken lazer beam show will show up!

And it was getting played - Metallica was the unplayed one it seemed. Having the Metallica next to the ST definitely made Metallica look old school as far as the brightness was concerned!

#22 5 years ago

My old man is there, but Hes clueless with his phone so no video sorry

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

My old man is there, but Hes clueless with his phone so no video sorry

But Wait.. My brother gets there tomorrow! he might be able to shoot us some video

#24 5 years ago

Man how could this be at a show and no one takes a video of the ship crashing or other LE effects. WTF?!

#25 5 years ago

Well this show isn't exactly where all the pinball geeks hangout. Mostly for operators and amusement park folk (and a ton of them at that!) so these fine details I think get overlooked.

I was watching it and never saw the ship CRASH or at any point get the fricken lazer beam going! Not sure how to activate either of those features... Will ask tomorrow and try to accomplish!

Here is are a few pictures... Including I think a first for a pinball machine! A warning about possibly Epilepsy due to the lighting effects as well as a zoom to the FLB area...

IMAG3807.jpg IMAG3809.jpg
#26 5 years ago

I really like the game. As in the other thread some people were expecting a Pink Floyd laser light show but that is not what it is. I liked it though and thought it was cool. It ties into different modes and is just some pizzaz like the ramps on Tron LE. Doesn't really do anything but is cool and I would like to see it in a darker game room.

The gameplay is great. The crashing ship is a neat touch and it has some great sounds. The shaker also is very well integrated.

The game itself is just beautiful. The cabinet and the lights and everything are just top notch and anyone who is waiting on a ST:LE will be very happy.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

Including I think a first for a pinball machine! A warning about possibly Epilepsy due to the lighting effects...

AFM has an Epilepsy warning by the shooter lane ...

#28 5 years ago

Man I can't wait until cell phones have video capability... would be so easy to record a few minutes and beam it to the internet.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Man I can't wait until cell phones have video capability... would be so easy to record a few minutes and beam it to the internet.

I have to wait until my betacam charges up tomorrow, okay?

Sheesh - some people are soooooo impatient!

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from RandyV:

AFM has an Epilepsy warning by the shooter lane ...

Oops... my mistake... thanks for the correction! Damnit Stern... come up with another first we can brag about!

#31 5 years ago

Where's the "upload video" button on this damn thing?!

image.jpg

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

A warning about possibly Epilepsy due to the lighting effects

This is what I think the delay was all about? Those disclaimer stickers were not present at expo. I like the part where it says immediately stop playing if you experience any of the symptoms. Warning signs on a pinball-badass

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

I have to wait until my betacam charges up tomorrow, okay?
Sheesh - some people are soooooo impatient!

Hahaha yup!

Hey I saw the machine at expo for 5 minutes and i filmed the whole thing. It was already posted 10 times over so i wasted my time but it's the thought that counts

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

Oops... my mistake... thanks for the correction! Damnit Stern... come up with another first we can brag about!

I'm pretty sure RFM has that same type of warning too

Thanks for sharing the pics, you guys gonna have one at Fun Factor soon?

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

I'm pretty sure RFM has that same type of warning too
Thanks for sharing the pics, you guys gonna have one at Fun Factor soon?

ANYHOW!! Ok fine! You guys win - it wasn't the first!

Yes - very likely we will be getting one. Thinking the bright eye candy will get people playing it!

#36 5 years ago

Played it at IAAPA, machine looks great. Not much has changed about the gameplay over the pro IMO, and I have a premium on order. The extra lighting looks great on the LE.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

Well this show isn't exactly where all the pinball geeks hangout. Mostly for operators and amusement park folk (and a ton of them at that!) so these fine details I think get overlooked.
I was watching it and never saw the ship CRASH or at any point get the fricken lazer beam going! Not sure how to activate either of those features... Will ask tomorrow and try to accomplish!
Here is are a few pictures... Including I think a first for a pinball machine! A warning about possibly Epilepsy due to the lighting effects as well as a zoom to the FLB area...

IMAG3807.jpg 420 KB
IMAG3809.jpg 349 KB

Why is that metal plate zip tied?

#38 5 years ago

Man no pics of the vuk. Fore shame!!

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Impressive looking pin !
LTG : )

No doubt! Love the look!

#41 5 years ago

I don't know, the laser light show doesn't look impressive?? Hopefully it looks better in person.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

ANYHOW!! Ok fine! You guys win - it wasn't the first!
Yes - very likely we will be getting one. Thinking the bright eye candy will get people playing it!

Awesome, email me when it arrives, so I can drag all my friends down there to fill it full of tokens

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I don't know, the laser light show doesn't look impressive?? Hopefully it looks better in person.

I don't think any video looks good shot with a phone.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I don't think any video looks good shot with a phone.

I've never understood this... on my iPhone 4S the pics and video I've taken are great, yet every time someone posts video or pictures they took with their phone it looks like they dipped the phone in Vaseline first or put it in a colored box to wash half the colors out.

Speaking of video, I believe there was discussion of some being taken?

#45 5 years ago

I hope we can get some video,I for one am very very interested in the crash effect and Warp chase lights.
Thanks in advance

#47 5 years ago

THIS IS ME WAITING....this is me waiting.... lol

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

A warning about possibly Epilepsy due to the lighting effects

really hope this sticker is not this large on the final game kinda tacky on the apron

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

really hope this sticker is not this large on the final game kinda tacky on the apron

Tacky but probably necessary since it could induce a seizure.

#50 5 years ago

That's IT? A red disco ball?

I guess its a pro for me.

image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Madison, AL
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside