image-459.jpg
image-184.jpg
rb.jpg
image-37.jpg
image-373.jpg
image-494.jpg
image-765.jpg
image-926.jpg
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

Dude, don't get defensive, it's not going to help you sell anything. Edit your first post, put your location in the title and the post, and add the price. People just want the info easy, and you want it to be easy, make it so.

#52 10 years ago

But then we would lose all this banter lol

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from magnoliarichj:

But then we would lose all this banter lol

They will have you down to $ 6900 before you know it .. Yr @ $ 7300 , R U including shipping ?

#54 10 years ago

Black Rose just listed his NIB TFLE for $7,800. Would he say no to $7,500? IDK. He's also willing to help on shipping as well.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Black Rose just listed his NIB TFLE for $7,800. Would he say no to $7,500? IDK. He's also willing to help on shipping as well.

Do you mean STLE? Trying to get $7800 for a TFLE would be a gaddamn miracle lol

#56 10 years ago

Depending on where it's going I may include shipping

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Do you mean STLE?

Yes, STLE. LOL.

Hey, I got $6K cash right now to become the Enterprise captain of Starship #488.

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Yes, STLE. LOL.
Hey, I got $6K cash right now to become the Enterprise captain of Starship #488.

My bid was slightly higher

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

My bid was slightly higher

WHAT!!!??? You Bob Barkered me didn't you!? $6,001 right? LOL

#60 10 years ago

A STLE just changed hands on Wednesday in my area for 7k with PDI glass...so you're probably not far off

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

They will have you down to $ 6900 before you know it .. Yr @ $ 7300 , R U including shipping ?

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

A STLE just changed hands on Wednesday in my area for 7k with PDI glass...so you're probably not far off

So did one down in LA about a month ago. It was too far of a drive for me at the time so I passed but his ended up going for high 6k's

#62 10 years ago

Shipping from Florida will be something like $400 to a terminal...so if I can get a NIB for mid $7's with a CC shipped to my house, this should go for $6.5k?

Robert

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Shipping from Florida will be something like $400 to a terminal...so if I can get a NIB for mid $7's with a CC shipped to my house, this should go for $6.5k?
Robert

If you pay with a CC almost all distribs will tack on another couple percent to cover costs....

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

That GT-R is the under cover super car wannabe. The car isn't sexy and the only guys that buy them are the fast and the furious types. Let me see Porsche or Nissan for my 100K super car? Plus Nissan tried to steal and copy the Porsche PDK only to find out they couldn't get to last. The GT-R is JUNK!

Ummmmmm no.

A new Nissan GTR will beat almost any car on the market performance wise, regardless of price.

Only a top of the line Porsche Turbo will keep up 0-60 or 1/4 mile.

They aren't very nice inside ... That's why I don't own one.

The RB26 engine the OP wants is from an old model GTR. New model has twin turbo V6.

rd.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Ummmmmm no.
A new Nissan GTR will beat almost any car on the market performance wise, regardless of price.
Only a top of the line Porsche Turbo will keep up 0-60 or 1/4 mile.
They aren't very nice inside ... That's why I don't own one.
The RB26 engine the OP wants is from an old model GTR. New model has twin turbo V6.
rd.

RD is right on. The GT-R is a serious beast. PLUS it's a great daily driver. They used to sell for under $90K new off the showroom floor but I'm sure they are over $100K now.

It's the type of thing you just have to see and drive to believe. Although I have never driven a GT-R, I owned a 2007 MB CLK63 AMG Convertible which had 475hp and 465ft lbs of tourque. So it's very similar in feel, driving, handling and burst. All I can say is...What a feeling!

Anyone who owns a similar type whip knows what I mean.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Although I have never driven a GT-R, I owned a 2007 MB CLK63 AMG Convertible which had 475hp and 465ft lbs of tourque. So it's very similar in feel, driving, handling and burst.

LOL, not by a mile. Completely different type of cars. I wouldn't even categorize your CLK63 convertible as a sport car.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Robert

That's crazy for shipping call freight quote.

I shipped a snap on tool box cross country for 250

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I believe BR said his game will be opened and played before it is sold he wanted to play it for a bit and then sell it.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Well my NIB STLE is Officially now an HUO w/ No games played yet .. I had to , it's been sitting in Here to long ..
Thanxx B_R

#69 10 years ago

im looking into the crystal ball........it is getting the BR treatment as we speak......

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I believe BR said his game will be opened and played before it is sold he wanted to play it for a bit and then sell it.

Yeah, he just got it together and playing it now. Such a great, fun and beautiful machine.

#72 10 years ago

Now that BR has 1 play on his, I'mma offer him $6K.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'll offer $6,001 Bob... Errr... Drew Carey

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Quoted from fattrain:

I'll offer $6,001 Bob... Errr... Drew Carey

Jeez.. you guys would stab poor B_R right in the heart.

$6002

#75 10 years ago

DAMN YOU BOTH!!!! LOL

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

f you pay with a CC almost all distribs will tack on another couple percent to cover costs....

Right, that's why I pointed it out in my number...usually 1.5 to 3% add on.

That's crazy for shipping call freight quote.

Recent quote (not by me) from someone selling on east coast...may be a little high. Did hear that Stern charges $250 to drop ship a game to a customer.

Robert

#77 10 years ago

Let's get real. Nobody is gettinga NIB STLE shipped for mid 7's while using a credit card. End of discussion. Feel free to respond.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

End of discussion. Feel free to respond.

I'm confused. Can we respond or is it the end of the discussion?

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Let's get real. Nobody is gettinga NIB STLE shipped for mid 7's while using a credit card. End of discussion. Feel free to respond.

LOL

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Has a STLE

Quoted from ab3:

I'm confused. Can we respond or is it the end of the discussion?

Doesn't

Doesn't

#82 10 years ago

Don't rub it in Chad! LOL

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

RD is right on. The GT-R is a serious beast. PLUS it's a great daily driver. They used to sell for under $90K new off the showroom floor but I'm sure they are over $100K now.
It's the type of thing you just have to see and drive to believe. Although I have never driven a GT-R, I owned a 2007 MB CLK63 AMG Convertible which had 475hp and 465ft lbs of tourque. So it's very similar in feel, driving, handling and burst. All I can say is...What a feeling!
Anyone who owns a similar type whip knows what I mean.

Currently considering a limited version GT-R that is priced less than 911 Turbo S , that beats the Bugetti Veron
To 175mph. It's all just fun!

#84 10 years ago

Insane isn't it?

Funny thing is, you got these 20 something kids that buy these cheap Honda Civics and then the supe them up and get them doing sub 10 quarters. Nuts!

#85 10 years ago

$1 Bob

image-184.jpgimage-184.jpg
#86 10 years ago

751 Bob.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Insane isn't it?
Funny thing is, you got these 20 something kids that buy these cheap Honda Civics and then the supe them up and get them doing sub 10 quarters. Nuts!

The funnier thing is the kids with the cheap Hondas who think sticking a giant wing on the back of a front wheel drive car is going to magically give them 1000 more HP.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The funnier thing is the kids with the cheap Hondas who think sticking a giant wing on the back of a front wheel drive car is going to magically give them 1000 more HP.

I love the ones who put the massive sub woofers in the trunk that rattle the car like a babies toy.

The sound systems are worth more than the car itself. That's not saying much though.

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Don't forget the fart can.

image-459.jpgimage-459.jpg

#90 10 years ago

item no longer for sale thanks for the interest!

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

That GT-R is the under cover super car wannabe. The car isn't sexy and the only guys that buy them are the fast and the furious types. Let me see Porsche or Nissan for my 100K super car? Plus Nissan tried to steal and copy the Porsche PDK only to find out they couldn't get to last. The GT-R is JUNK!

Are you kidding me? Wow talk about clueless. I've had a GTR. 2013 Black Edition. The only guys that buy them are a fast and Furious Types? Ummm yeah about that...

What about guys that know and appreciate extreme performance doesn't come with a car badge? The GTR outperforms EVERY car anywhere near its price range. On every level. The NISMO edition will beat a Veyron 0-60. People who care about badges are elitist. I could have gone with an R8. It's sexy as hell. You know why I didn't? Because I didn't give a shit about having a horse or a shield or rings or anything on my car other than what is under the hood. I wanted a car that would perform. You call the GTR junk but mention Porsche in the same paragraph!?! HAHAHAHA. How's Porsche's reliability?

Now on to your Super Car wannabe statement. I'm assuming you put the GT3 in the "Super Car" class? Sorry bud the GTR has beat that car every which way from here to Sunday. It made the GT3 it's bitch. Fact.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Wow, that's clueless…..

#93 10 years ago

item no longer for sale thanks for the interest!

?

#94 10 years ago

For the last 10 years I've been driving a paid off AWD Honda Element

All the hoes jock'n

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Are you kidding me? Wow talk about clueless. I've had a GTR. 2013 Black Edition. The only guys that buy them are a fast and Furious Types? Ummm yeah about that...
What about guys that know and appreciate extreme performance doesn't come with a car badge? The GTR outperforms EVERY car anywhere near its price range. On every level. The NISMO edition will beat a Veyron 0-60. People who care about badges are elitist. I could have gone with an R8. It's sexy as hell. You know why I didn't? Because I didn't give a shit about having a horse or a shield or rings or anything on my car other than what is under the hood. I wanted a car that would perform. You call the GTR junk but mention Porsche in the same paragraph!?! HAHAHAHA. How's Porsche's reliability?
Now on to your Super Car wannabe statement. I'm assuming you put the GT3 in the "Super Car" class? Sorry bud the GTR has beat that car every which way from here to Sunday. It made the GT3 it's bitch. Fact.

Porsche reliability is right behind lexus and Honda
<---- former Porsche TEch
<------ current Lexus Tech
<------ Current Nissan enthusist

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow, that's clueless…..

sorry but not everyone wants everyone else to know how much they paid or what they bought etc. respecting the privacy of buyer.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#98 10 years ago

That girl probably drive a Honda Element

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

But is it paid off?

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

That was funny.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.95
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stle-408-for-sale-less-than-100-plays/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.