Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Flake49
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I'm local to the STL area. Looking to purchase something in the $2500 or less range. Dont have a specific game in mind. I'm not exactly sure what I want but probably more interested in DMD games, though if someone has a nice BK or Pinbot I'd be interested in those. I've talked to a local collector who has a nice DM and JD....just not sure if those are games I'm looking for. The only game I own as of now is TSPP. In the past I've owned a SWDE, SWT, DM, and Cyclone. Some games I'm potentially interested in are as follows:

JD and DM - previously mentioned
HS2 - never really played but looks fun
T2 - might be most intrigued by this one
Monopoly
WOF
BK
Pinbot
FT
JM
NGG (I'm thinking this is out of price range though)
JP

This list is not all inclusive. There are certainly other games I'd be interested in. No Sega games though.

I'd REALLY like to own a STTNG....anyone accepting payment plans?

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

RFM DM offer what you can afford like $ 2,600.00 for RFM is if he bites stlouis.craigslist.org link

#3 10 years ago

Yea that guy posts ads frequently on STL CL and seems to have nice machines but his prices are always WAY more than standard IMO. He seems to target a different audience than people who would be on this site.

Besides, not a fan of RFM and if I was going to purchase a DM I've talked to a local collector who has a super nice one for way less than $3000. I like the game.....used to have one.....but probably interested in getting something different.

#4 10 years ago

Is louisville 40220 to far? NGG for $2,800 search the threads.

#5 10 years ago

Probably man....I don't have a truck anymore so I'd be borrowing my brother in laws. Not sure that gonna work for a whole days commute. Plus I don't really have lots of spare time. Unfortunately.

#6 10 years ago

Flake

We're getting together for hockey and pinball if u want to stop by

#7 10 years ago

Why thank you sir but that's an impossible task tonight

#8 10 years ago

Anyone got a Getaway or T2?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stl-st-louis-area-interested-in-what-you-have-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.