(Topic ID: 266424)

Stimulus gifting - do your part

By WeirPinball

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

Got ours today, about $2400.00 for a household of 3. Was expecting more.

My industry/work as an air charter manager is mainly automotive-related - consequently, our airline has been hit hard and is basically grounded. All employees were asked to take a week off unpaid. A couple dozen layoffs so far with more layoffs/unpaid furloughs expected.
We've been taking care of our families, shopping for our elderly parents to limit their exposure, etc. We try to do our part throughout the year to help those in need.

As the primary wage earner in my household (my wife has M.S. and collects SSD, which isn't much), our stimulus will be used to cover my lost wages, both present and future. It may sound crappy, but for the time being, I am circling the wagons around my family.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzrfun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stimulus-gifting-do-your-part?tu=pinzrfun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.