th-4-249.jpeg
flyer-detail.jpg
screen-shot.jpg
28149-Still-Waiting-For-My-Sun-To-Shine.jpg
jjf.jpg
community waiting.gif
wizard_crying.jpg
witch2.jpg
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 10 years ago

Feb 2012 order .

#202 10 years ago

as a bystander, does anyone know what the business logic was/is that most (if not all) of the LEs were not produced before the standards? I would think that since these people paid money for a "spot" in line, that they would be serviced first (much like the 'take a number' at the deli counter)

I've heard whispers of money issues, but given that all of you LE have paid for the full machine up front it seems like a really poor business practice that 3 years later you still do not have the product that you've paid for.

someone with some clout in the media business should run this up the ladder and get jack to explain publicly what's going on and just how much longer you guys (and gals) will have to wait. just my 2 cents

#203 10 years ago

I posted this as a point of reference in one of the recent WOZ FS threads.

My friend pre-ordered May 2011, received his game Dec. 2013.

#204 10 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

as a bystander, does anyone know what the business logic was/is that most (if not all) of the LEs were not produced before the standards?

I had read there was an issue with getting the direct print cabinets for the LEs.

Since the standard WOZ cabinet uses decals, those cabinets were ready to go. So when the direct print cabinets ran out and while JJP was waiting for more LE cabinets, they built standard games in the meantime.

That's my understanding from what I've read. Not sure if there is *any* truth to it.

#205 10 years ago

Yes, thats my understanding on the standards being built. He can build games faster than he can get direct print cabinets. A truckload does not last too long.

#206 10 years ago

I was officially out of the club on Feb 21st. I believe my distributor ordered in May, 2011.

Couldn't be happier!! It was well worth the wait. Kind of glad now that I got a later build as I've not really had any issues (1 leaf was bent).

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Yes, thats my understanding on the standards being built. He can build games faster than he can get direct print cabinets. A truckload does not last too long.

Have you heard any progress updates lately?
Howie

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I had read there was an issue with getting the direct print cabinets for the LEs.
Since the standard WOZ cabinet uses decals, those cabinets were ready to go. So when the direct print cabinets ran out and while JJP was waiting for more LE cabinets, they built standard games in the meantime.
That's my understanding from what I've read. Not sure if there is *any* truth to it.

that's sounds understandable except for the fact that in 36 months time he hasn't been able to source 700 cabinets with direct printing to fulfill the obligations of those of pre-paid?

it sounds like there are still quite a few people waiting on their LEs, even without know just how many people are still waiting, that means that in over 750 business days jack can't even put out 1 LE a day.

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Have you heard any progress updates lately?
Howie

No. But its following the same pattern as the last time things slowed. He was pumping them out once the new load of cabinets came in.

#210 10 years ago

One less in the club.
Cancelled my order today.
Good luck guys and hope they come soon.
Zippy out.

#211 10 years ago

Zippy - Sorry things went south for you. In my short dialogue with you a while back, I found out that you're a great guy and you deserved better than what happened. I hope you get one somewhere down the road for a much cheaper price - that would be justice for you, I think. If it was me, though, I'd wonder when I actually would have gotten my machine if I hadn't cancelled. That kind of stuff drives me nuts...

#212 10 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If it was me, though, I'd wonder when I actually would have gotten my machine if I hadn't cancelled. That kind of stuff drives me nuts...

Yeah, I'm kinda OCD that way too. It was #871 so I'll keep my eye out for it in the future.

#213 10 years ago

Zip, Did you see the one for sale in Canada for $7099?

#214 10 years ago

Yeah. shame that.

2 months later
#215 9 years ago

Time to resurrect this biatch!!!

Still f$#%ing waiting.

#216 9 years ago

Same here!! It's a joke at this point. My family makes fun of me saying it's never going to show up.

#217 9 years ago

5 months ago...

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Going to be a very lonely club real soon

#218 9 years ago

^^^ real soon-ish..

#219 9 years ago

I think we final waiters should get some token of our long wait. Perhaps a Round-Tuit ?

#220 9 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

Ordered June 30, 2011, Invoice 251X dated July 1, 2011, not expected until late Jan 2014 at best

Has Abso received his?

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Time to resurrect this biatch!!!
Still f$#%ing waiting.

Quoted from RobT:

Has Abso received his?

th-4-249.jpegth-4-249.jpeg

#222 9 years ago

#223 9 years ago

image-687.jpgimage-687.jpg

#224 9 years ago

My Grandmother actually kept a container of those at her house, in a jar I think. She handed 'em out too.

#225 9 years ago

This is all too bad. Between this and Stern's code taking forever and the crap/good ratio of their games, I just don't think I'll ever buy NIB again. I want to be supportive too, but I have better ways to vest money and wait with less frustration, not to mention how much safer it is to grab a HUO later after it's a proven machine.

I hope JJP figures this crap out for TH. I really want them to do well, but these lingering people are really hurting their imagine IMO.

#226 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

One less in the club.
Cancelled my order today.
Good luck guys and hope they come soon.
Zippy out.

Zippy - have you played the WOZ @ Coin jam in Salem?

1 week later
#227 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

12/17/13: Going to be a very lonely club real soon

Alex what is the latest? This club is still about the same size it was in January.

1 month later
#228 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Pinchroma said:

12/17/13: Going to be a very lonely club real soon

Alex what is the latest? This club is still about the same size it was in January.

Are we there yet

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/still-waiting-on-woz-club-members-only/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.