th-4-249.jpeg
flyer-detail.jpg
screen-shot.jpg
28149-Still-Waiting-For-My-Sun-To-Shine.jpg
jjf.jpg
community waiting.gif
wizard_crying.jpg
witch2.jpg
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 10 years ago

The wait seems endless now that others have theirs and and are eagerly looking forward to code updates, and HUO's are popping up for sale. Not to mention you can now buy one NIB off the shelf while we are in limbo.
Anyone with an unfilled pre-order is in the club here. Please post with invioce # and order date when you get the call.
I know I'm a long way out on mine. I was a bit late catching the balloon from Kansas and got one of the last dozen LE's available.

ECWOZLE #871
Invoice # 2854
05/30/2012

As of now 05/2011 games are still not shipped.

On one hand it's nice that most of the bugs should be worked out by then and the light board issues might be fixed, but the constant missing of shipping dates is getting old. My kids were expecting it LAST Christmas, then Jack went and told us last September that it would ship this December for sure. Right. The magic is fading from this game before I even play it. There is a HUO for sale half an hour from here. I am tempted to just get a refund and buy that one.
Don't mean to set a negative attitude to the thread, WOZ looks like an awesome game and I'm sure the family will love it. Just getting tired of the non-rewarding-so-far journey.
Anyway - Welcome to the club!

witch2.jpgwitch2.jpg

(You just read that in the Witch's voice didn't you)

#2 10 years ago

Got in just before you and agree with just about everything you posted, also hoping the board problems gone by shipping. Did get a chance to play a le about a month ago for several hours and did enjoy the game. How ever , was intending on getting a hobbit also but after my sept 1st payment and estimates of shipping by christmas on wozle, will not be sending jjp anymore TH le money until delivery of wozle, if they will not honor the original price set, will expect a refund.

#3 10 years ago

Invoice 2795. Card carrying member.

#4 10 years ago

Board problems are resolved. Have been for a few months. Only older prod games had any issues.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Board problems are resolved. Have been for a few months. Only older prod games had any issues.

The new boards look to be holding good, but they still have the inherant flaw of being wired in serial. Understand that might be resolved for The Hobbit, but any chance for late run WOZ units?

#6 10 years ago

No change in woz for serial. Fixed in hobbit though.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

No change in woz for serial. Fixed in hobbit though.

Good to know. Thanks Alex.

#8 10 years ago

Waiting.....I'm not sure of the invoice, because I bought mine form a distributor over 2 years ago now. I believe the game was paid for before I bought it though. Not sure about that. No hard feelings whatsoever with my distributor though.

#9 10 years ago

Ordered June 30, 2011, Invoice 251X dated July 1, 2011, not expected until late Jan 2014 at best

#10 10 years ago

June 19, 2011 order invoice 2443. It is what it is,it will get here when it gets here is what i tell everyone at this point.
I also say with all new things sometimes problems come up,see i am getting better at this

#11 10 years ago

Invoice in the mid 2700's, ordered in early Feb. 2012.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

June 19, 2011 order invoice 2443. It is what it is,it will get here when it gets here is what i tell everyone at this point.
I also say with all new things sometimes problems come up,see i am getting better at this

I'm 29 machines behind you...#2472...6/27/11 purchase date.

I feel the same way...I know that once I get the machine...it will be well worth the wait I've had to endure.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from justonemore:

Got in just before you and agree with just about everything you posted

In!

Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Invoice 2795. Card carrying member.

In!

Quoted from PEN:

Waiting.....I'm not sure of the invoice, because I bought mine form a distributor over 2 years ago now.

In!

Quoted from absocountry2:

Ordered June 30, 2011, Invoice 251X dated July 1, 2011, not expected until late Jan 2014 at best

In!

Quoted from JIM_Z:

June 19, 2011 order invoice 2443. It is what it is,it will get here when it gets here

In!

Quoted from DCFAN:

In!

Quoted from indypinhead:

#2472...6/27/11 purchase date

In!

Welcome all. We need T-shirts.

#14 10 years ago

Mine will be here in 6 days!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Mine will be here in 6 days!

Still in!
Congrats!

#16 10 years ago

Invoice #2369 ordered 5/10/11 direct from JJP. I spoke to Jen a few days ago and she said mine is scheduled to go on the line in 2-3 weeks. What a bummer....I was hoping to have it for all the people who will be in and out of here during the holidays.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Invoice #2469 ordered 5/10/11 direct from JJP. I spoke to Jen a few days ago and she said mine is scheduled to go on the line in 2-3 weeks.

I ordered about a year after you, and Jack told me last September I'd get it in December. Right.
Wonder what the Hobbit schedule will be like?

#18 10 years ago

Invoice #2469 ordered 5/10/11 direct from JJP. I spoke to Jen a few days ago and she said mine is scheduled to go on the line in 2-3 weeks. What a bummer....I was hoping to have it for all the people who will be in and out of here during the holidays.

Hoping both of our machines are on the line together...invoice 2472 here

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Hoping both of our machines are on the line together...invoice 2472 here

As long as Invoice #2470 and 2471 were not some distributor ordering 100 machines or something you should be good.
Fingers crossed!

#20 10 years ago

Invoice #2510 7/1/11 reporting for duty

#21 10 years ago

Hello to all, I have invoice #2914. I was one of the lucky few on the waiting list and got a LE when someone cancelled. I will probably be one of the last 10 machines to ship.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Hello to all, I have invoice #2914. I was one of the lucky few on the waiting list and got a LE when someone cancelled. I will probably be one of the last 10 machines to ship.

Me too! 'Went to click on the WOZLE order thingy and it was gone but there the day before. Called and got on the"if cancelled list"

#23 10 years ago

My invoice is 275X ordered in Jan '12, im not sure if I want in the club though, Shit seams a little whiny.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

My invoice is 275X ordered in Jan '12, im not sure if I want in the club though, Shit seams a little whiny.

I think people that have waited this long have earned the right to be "a little whiny".

#25 10 years ago

Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm a waiting WOZLE customer since June 13, 2011 (room replies "Hi Kevin").
My invoice number is 2421 and while I have no hope for Christmas delivery I'm clinging on to hope that it's here by my birthday on Feb 6th.... Yes, I have a problem.

#26 10 years ago

The wait is over. I got the call. Invoice #2339 April 29th 2011 order ships this week.

#27 10 years ago

I can smell the fresh wood...2385... Should be first two weeks of January if nothing goes wrong

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

The wait is over. I got the call. Invoice #2339 April 29th 2011 order ships this week.

133 more machines till I get "the call".

#29 10 years ago

OOPs...typo. My invoice was #2369 from 5-10-11. I had incorrectly posted 2469.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

I found out my invoice is #2883 (eat my dust!) so we are roughly in the same boat. I figure late March maybe????

#31 10 years ago

I hope so, Christmas sounded better but I'm just happy to have one coming at all.

#32 10 years ago

It makes me feel good to see you guys posting who had bought into the last of the 1000 LE games. There were a bunch of "naysayers" back then who were bashing JJP saying that there was no way he had pre-sold 1000 games etc. You are the proof. Thank you.

#33 10 years ago

"Naysayers" and the "Ponzi" people. Jack was way too much of a class act to respond. I'm not.

#34 10 years ago

Wow.....I just got the email from Jen and my #2369 invoice from 5/10/11 is shipping today. Yahoo!!!! It was a very unexpected surprise and will be quite a Christmas present for the family. Thank you JJP.

Looks like now I get kicked out of the "still waiting on woz club".

#35 10 years ago

Going to be a very lonely club real soon

#36 10 years ago

Wow.....I just got the email from Jen and my #2369 invoice from 5/10/11 is shipping today. Yahoo!!!! It was a very unexpected surprise and will be quite a Christmas present for the family. Thank you JJP.
Looks like now I get kicked out of the "still waiting on woz club".

Congrats! I hope I get kicked out of this club soon too!

#37 10 years ago

# 2491 6/29/2011 order date. Still in the club, no calls and thinking the club is not going to get that lonely yet

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Hey, the sooner this club is retired, the better. C'mon Jack. Kill the club!

#39 10 years ago

Any Christmas deliveries happening?

#40 10 years ago

I bought someone's spot - early March 2012, 2770 invoice. I spoke to Jen last week - she said I was around the final 50, so I'm looking at March. I keep telling myself absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm also gonna start P90x on new-years day and not quit till I get my pin!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I just passed by your way with some...I had one going to Mt Airy that instead went to Stafford. Be back soon to Jeff's place if its ready I can bring it down to save you shipping charge.

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I'm also gonna start P90x on new-years day and not quit till I get my pin!

Your going to thank yourself, all reports say that this game is HEAVY!

2 weeks later
#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I'd like to think so, but my promised Dec delivery didn't happen and looking around, looks like people who ordered months before me are still in limbo as well.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Your going to thank yourself, all reports say that this game is HEAVY!

It's heavy as s--t, trust me....

#45 10 years ago

For the still waiting crowd it weighs all of zero pounds.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I'd like to think so, but my promised Dec delivery didn't happen and looking around, looks like people who ordered months before me are still in limbo as well.

Same here, and If I don't get mine by my birthday Feb6th.......

#47 10 years ago

Countdown. Getting my WOZLE next week, shipping company called me yesterday and told me they got it

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit:

Countdown. Getting my WOZLE next week, shipping company called me yesterday and told me they got it

Congrats! What's your invoice and order date?

#49 10 years ago

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more yard
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

Oh don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
Don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you
I'll be your bleedin' heart, I'll be your cryin' fool
Don't let this go too far
Don't let it get to you

wizard_crying.jpgwizard_crying.jpg

#50 10 years ago

3 years is a long time to wait for a pinball machine and have that much money hanging out there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/still-waiting-on-woz-club-members-only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.