4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

When you go through michelle bianchi and ship your games, do they just deliver it to the driveway and leave or do they bring it in the house for you??

#2 4 years ago

I have had two machines shipped to my house
    via STI. They walked both all the way up my rather long driveway, no problem.
    One they put in my garage and the other into my house via the ground level doorway.
    They will NOT do stairs.

#3 4 years ago

From my experience, they arrive in a box truck. Walk the machine about 100’ into my screen porch and up 3 steps into my mobile home. I did once pay extra to get a machine out of a 3rd floor attic in New York. Think that was about a $200 charge tacked on to the regular rate. Get all the specifics, STI will do stairs but it’ll cost you.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I did once pay extra to get a machine out of a 3rd floor attic in New York. Think that was about a $200 charge tacked on to the regular rate.

What game did you take from MY backyard?

#5 4 years ago

Into the garage.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

What game did you take from MY backyard?

Skyrocket

#7 4 years ago

In my experience the guys will put it anywhere you want it(including downstairs)-if you give them a tip. Otherwise into first level with minimum stairs is what STI has stated.

#8 4 years ago

Ooh... that hurts!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sti-shipping-delivery and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.