Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 532 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gottlieb Catalog p67 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1797 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0070 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0058 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7716 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
    20240310_124610 (resized).jpg
    14A731CF-A9F7-4FA8-B6AF-19EBC11EA438 (resized).jpeg
    57F674C1-B0C7-4C52-9613-5060D50F1C37 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2957 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2958 (resized).jpeg
    PBR Invoice (resized).jpg
    7C820700-2E77-41A9-BED6-057710FCE45D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 2 years ago

Anyone know if email ordering has been turned back on?

#138 2 years ago

Sweet! Need stuff for My gottliebs.

#143 2 years ago
    Quoted from radial_head:

I really hate it when people try to "put Marco on blast" for this. They have a larger operation and have virtually any part you could thing of, sourcing stuff from all tons of different smaller manufacturers, and has $10 priority shipping no matter what. They take credit cards. They are excellent on the phone. For a site with a lot of old boomers who love capitalism, people seem to love beating on Marco.
    Their website sucks harder than anything on the planet though. That's a fair criticism in my book.

If you have a rare Gottlieb game (and chuckwurt I'm assuming you're talking about your newly acquired #big-house) I would highly recommend calling and placing your order. Steve loves hearing that people are still acquiring and saving old lesser known about and forgotten Gottlieb games.

I hate talking on the phone, but I definitely need to do this eventually.

1 week later
    #148 2 years ago

Jjsmooth buffs the hooded ones to make them into tombstones in his restorations. They look awesome. Hopefully we can all buy them at some point.

11 months later
    #231 1 year ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Jimmy is his son if I'm not mistaken, who is pretty sharp himself.
    I almost exclusively deal with him via e-mail ordering.

Same. Hopefully he’s interested in continuing the business eventually.

2 months later
    1 month later
    #340 11 months ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

I didn’t ask total because I know it’s gonna be reasonable.

When I order I ask for the invoice to be emailed to me so I can pay it right away.

#342 11 months ago

So I don’t forget to send payment in. I like to pay as quickly as possible. I’ve forgotten before if I wait.

#344 11 months ago
    Quoted from Billc479:

Chuckwurt - So did Steve sic the dogs on you? He told me he doesn't send them till about 30 days...

The couple times I have forgotten, Jimmy sends me a reminder email at around 30 days.

I’ve never spoken to Steve. Actually, maybe once. I’m Email all the way.

#349 11 months ago
    Quoted from T3quila:

I'm using now Pay Bill option from my Chase account - it sends a paper check on my behalf - I have PBR as a payee saved and I just have to change the memo with the current invoice number - works really well.

This sounds great. The only reason why I still have physical checks and envelopes is because of PBR. Haha

#354 11 months ago

Every time I’ve had an order be wrong, they immediately correct it error, no questions asked.

3 months later
    #437 8 months ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

To have to call someone to see if they actually have a part in stock then send a check is just a wee bit...outdated.

You don’t have to call. Use email. And there is an electronic payment option. Just have to set them up as a vendor with your bank.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-young-s-pinball-resourse?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.