Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 532 posts
  • 176 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Gottlieb Catalog p67 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1810 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1797 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0070 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0058 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7716 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
    20240310_124610 (resized).jpg
    14A731CF-A9F7-4FA8-B6AF-19EBC11EA438 (resized).jpeg
    57F674C1-B0C7-4C52-9613-5060D50F1C37 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2957 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2958 (resized).jpeg
    PBR Invoice (resized).jpg
    7C820700-2E77-41A9-BED6-057710FCE45D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#174 2 years ago

You want to send a check to PBR?

Most people send an electronic check from their bank account. No big deal, quick as a credit card payment from your phone.

1 year later
    #332 11 months ago

Love Steve and PBR, but getting concerned that many EM common parts are out and told won’t be made again.

I have received only one type of spring in the last half dozen or more requested. Unless you have one to send to a spring former to review you are probably out of luck getting it made.

2 weeks later
    #338 11 months ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Ordered a couple things from Pinball resource today. Don’t know how much I spent, guess I’ll know once I get the invoice. It is different.

Probably a lot less that what others would charge you.

3 weeks later
    #375 10 months ago
    Quoted from Mathazar:

Monday was a US holiday so email may have been a bit backed up. I emailed on Saturday looking for a part and got a reply yesterday from Lou. Sadly, PBR doesn't have one.
    I've posted in a few other threads looking for this including the "EM looking for parts" thread, so I'll post it here in the hopes someone maybe could help me. I'd try to make my own but I don't have any skills or tools (other than a dremel) to work with metal:
    Bally Part #P-2289-1 "End Plate On/Off Switch". I'm restoring a 1976 EM Night Rider but this part can also be found on a bunch of other late Bally EMs and early Bally solid states.
    I've tried Marco's, Action Pinball, PBL, PBR, and Planetary Pinball. All are either Out of Stock, Discontinued, or don't show any listings at all. [quoted image][quoted image]

I make metal parts like this with 1/8” aluminum plate. Easily cuts with new wood circular blades on chopsaw. I shape closely with a scroll saw ( 40+ TPI blade) and a bench sander to smooth out in literally seconds. Drills fine and finally clean with some 220 sand paper. Make that part in less than an hour, look perfect and never corrode.

I had to remake some parts on an 50’s arcade game to replace some jerryrigged replacement parts that PBR don’t stock if ever.
    IMG_3368 (resized).jpegIMG_3368 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SteveinTexas.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-young-s-pinball-resourse?tu=SteveinTexas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.