(Topic ID: 307733)

Steve Young's Pinball Resource

By yoshootme

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0070 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0058 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7716 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3104 (resized).jpeg
    20240310_124610 (resized).jpg
    14A731CF-A9F7-4FA8-B6AF-19EBC11EA438 (resized).jpeg
    57F674C1-B0C7-4C52-9613-5060D50F1C37 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2957 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2958 (resized).jpeg
    PBR Invoice (resized).jpg
    7C820700-2E77-41A9-BED6-057710FCE45D (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3368 (resized).jpeg
    End of Plate Switch - P-2289-1 (Pic3) (resized).jpg
    End of Plate Switch - P-2289-1 (Drawing) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NicoVolta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#200 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Just visited Steve and the PBR for the first time yesterday!
    To dispel rumors:
    •I specifically asked about Stern Tombstone drop targets with no hood. The reason they are not made is because the original mold that Stern created 50 years ago was modified BY STERN to create the Hooded targets. So the original tombstone mold was heavily modified and cannot be restored to the old style. HOWEVER STEVE DID NOT RULE OUT CREATING A NEW MOLD IF DEMAND CONTINUES TO INCREASE. He said right now it’s not cost effective, the new mold would cost 7k alone. Steve wouldn’t elaborate, please don’t flood him with requests for the original tombstone, just know he said maybe, but it’s unlikely right now, he’s also so ridiculously busy he doesn’t want to take on anything like that at the moment.

My solution: Buy blank tombstones and decal them. Extra bonus: Ink doesn't come off.

7 months later
    #229 1 year ago

I’ll just say that after running RPM for five years, I am beginning to understand exactly where Tim Arnold and Steve Young are coming from.

It all just sort of takes over. Every day stretches into the next… parts, fixes, pinball conversations, buying and selling, parts, fixes, problems, solutions… parts, fixes…

But it’s a pretty cool way to go.

1 month later
    #240 1 year ago

The website is still down. :/ :/ :/ Oh no oh no oh no can't ever go down!

3 months later
    #418 8 months ago

I’m just glad PBR is there with shipping at any price! I gotta get those custom caps and drop targets and pawls and links and…

8 months later
    #499 17 days ago

Every time I click the green new post indicator on this thread… I get similar feelings:

IMG_3104 (resized).jpegIMG_3104 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NicoVolta.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-young-s-pinball-resourse?tu=NicoVolta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.